Mary Felix sees Georgina at Work...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena, completely subservient now, lay flat on her back. Georgina straddled her face, her knees level with the woman's shoulders.

'My turn, my darling,' she whispered, settling lower. 'Pleasure me with your mouth.'

Jimmy took two photographs in quick succession as the older woman obeyed without demur. Cupping Georgina's lovely bum, she raised her mouth and her tongue went to work. Georgina gasped and her head went forward as she looked down, and her hips started to move and quiver.

'That's it, my darling. Pleasure your mistress. I am going to spend on your face. You know that's what you want, isn't it?'

Georgina was pulling on her nipples as she muttered this seemingly to herself, but as her spend built, she became yet more dominant. Reaching down with both hands, she grasped Elena's head and began to forcefully slide her cunny backwards and forwards over her mouth, riding her mercilessly.

Jimmy clicked the final two photographs as she did this. The very last, as I subsequently saw, showed Georgina, her head back and spine arched in ecstasy as she ground herself into Elena's face, hips pumping involuntarily as her spend engulfed her.

12