Mary Jane and the Doc

Story Info
A sexy spin on the end of Superior Spider-Man.
6.2k words
4.25
13.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,626 Followers

Peter woke from his pleasant lull in the meeting, the tingle in the back of his mind as sharp as it had ever been. A threat? Here? In the middle of the Avengers' latest multi-billion-dollar extravaganza of a bunker?

He might have panicked, except his spider-sense had been triggering like crazy lately for no good reason. At first, he thought it was some vague threat to the city, something someone else was dealing with, but no one was checking in with anything weirder than the Blob losing a couple hundred pounds on a keto diet. Rumor had it he was going straight as the face of a new brand of diet soda.

But apart from that oddity, most the city's villains apparently were taking five from the world-ending events. Even they must have been getting tired of the one-upsmanship of the world's biggest bads. As far as the superhero life went, things were surprisingly normal, and maybe that's what worried Peter the most.

"...so that's the report from Blue Marvel," Cap droned on. "Up next, Firestar and Swordsman have a presentation for all of us on workplace safety tips." Everyone groaned, and Cap raised his hands. "Hey now, safety is as important-"

Noh-Varr leaned over and punched Peter's arm. "Hey," he whispered. "You awake?"

"Yeah." Peter glanced around and rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry. Just... have a weird feeling something's wrong, that's all."

"I got a bead on some pimps up in Manhattan. Want to go beat the hell out of some kid peddlers when we're done here?"

"Sure. Be the highlight of my week."

Most of Peter's fellow Avengers around the ginormous wood table looked as bored as he'd been just moments ago. He eased back in his chair, troubled, but unable to finger the source. But at least now he had some action to look forward to. Should he check in with Mary Jane before then?

Nah, he decided. She knew he needed some action. Hell, she was probably grateful for a break from him anyways.

* * *

Maybe he should have.

Peter's girlfriend sat back on her heels. Apart from the tiny string of her panties sliding down through the crack of her ass and up between her puffy pink folds, the shoes were the only thing she was wearing. Her delicious bubble butt splayed out on her calves, giving the floating drones one hell of a view. There was nothing sinister about them. The good doctor was simply using them to create a perfect 3D image so they could both relive this memory over and over and over again in his high-tech VR goggles later.

The busty redhead swallowed Octavius's meat, her eyes closed in pleased rapture as she held him deep, breathing through her nose. Mary Jane came up off him an impressive amount of time later, gasping as a droplet of drool hung from the corner of her mouth.

She wiped it away with the back of her hand and rested his cock against her lips, staring up at him. "I've missed this," she murmured.

"Doing this with me? Or just having a cock in your mouth in general?" Doc Ock asked, reaching down to stroke Mary Jane's cheek as he sneered at her. The expression would have pissed her off a year ago. Now, it made her want him even more.

His new body wasn't anything spectacular. Not even amazing. It was ordinary in every way. Octavius's cock was average. His muscles were there, under the surface, but already he was giving way to a little bit of softness in the midsection. At least he listened to Mary Jane about the awful haircuts, and now he wore it brutally short and chopped. It gave him sort of a wild feel, like the villain he used to be.

But - and this couldn't be stressed enough - the body was young. The twenty-one year old had been the unfortunate victim of an errant mental blast from some villain or another - or at least, that was the story the X-Men's PR department was telling people, rather than the truth that Psylocke had gotten drunk, ended up in a college gangbang, and accidentally blew the fuses in the kid's mind when she fucked him to his third orgasm of the night. Octavius picked the young man because he had no close family, and his coma was expected to last the rest of his life.

Now, Doc could go. And go. And go. And go. This blowjob was just the preliminaries. Her appetizer before the main courses. And that wasn't even getting to the doc's best feature - his mind.

Well, okay, his mind - and his toys.

"You know I mean you," Mary Jane said. "You cocky jerk."

"You love this cocky jerk," he said, flexing his cock against her lips.

Mary Jane kissed his tip and grinned. "I really do."

Her mouth opened wide, her pretty pink lips wrapping around his rim as she stared up at him, swallowing only Octavius's first inch or two and sucking it fast and hard. However many times he fucked her face, Octavius never tired of coming on it. It was her best feature, even better than the ballooning tits or her shapely ass.

He loved the way she hungered for his dick in any of her holes. Never had he taken a woman in the ass before until Mary Jane begged him for it when he was in Parker's body. The lewdness of her desires shocked him so much he revealed who his true self really was, but she had known all along. Ever since he flipped her over onto her hands and knees their first night together and fucked her like a panting dog, Mary Jane knew. Peter, apparently, liked her in about two positions, and that was it for the choir boy. Octavius was, on the other hand, a man of devious tastes and wild fantasies, and Mary Jane yearned to enact all of them together with her own wicked desires. In her, he found a profound soulmate, someone struggling to be good when she was really bad. In him, she found the hero she actually wanted, a villain on the surface who desperately wanted to be good. And in each other's bodies, they found the happy medium, a safe place for their debaucheries to meet and mingle.

She devoured him again, her big beautiful eyes flicking up to meet his own as she swallowed inch after inch of him deep down until he hit the back of her throat. How he loved her like this, her beautiful face so lewdly used and debased. Her makeup was, as always, precise and expertly done, and in mere minutes, if he had his way - and he would - Octavius would see it smeared and dripping down her face along with his own juices.

Perfection made even more sexy by the imperfections.

"I want you to think on something before lust overwhelms your mind."

Mary Jane slid off him with a wet slurp. "You really are cocky today."

Octavius smiled but it was distracted. "I want you to leave him."

Her eyes widened, and without responding, she sucked his first inch down again, her long tongue playful and quick against his tip.

"Move away with me. California, perhaps. With your acting career blossoming again, you could have a new life there. And my work can continue with the help of Silicon Valley. We are this close to a realistic, cost-effective transdimensional mining operation that could-"

She came off him again, and gripped his cock with one delicate hand, jacking him quickly. "Octavius?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up and enjoy the blowjob." She sucked him again quickly, just his mushroomed tip, and popped off him immediately again. "Besides, I already left him a letter."

"A... letter?"

She blinked up at him slowly, smiling. "Maybe I had the same thought as you. And even if you said no... well, we were done."

Octavius groaned with pleasure, both physical and emotional, and she snickered softly before he rubbed his cock against her lips again. This time, Mary Jane's eyes focused on the task at hand, and she began to jack him quickly as she sucked and slurped his first inch or two, hurrying to make him come. The way she rocked back and forth on her heels let him know she was pleased doo, and it wasn't long before her free hand snaked down to her flimsy g-string and her naked sex around it. She pulled the material tight at first, then slipped her hand down under the fabric, playing with her sex as her lips bobbed back and forth along Octavius's dick.

"Is my sexy redheaded slut wet for me?" he asked. She looked up at him again and sucked him deeper, his cock making an obscene bulge against her cheek. He gripped her hair and swept it away from her face, jutting his cock deeper on her next bob, hitting her tonsils. "Wait until you see what I have in store for you, Mary Jane. A good cocksucker like you deserves a reward. And you'll get so many of them."

"Essss," she hissed around his prick, and sucked him harder still, her face working fast back and forth. Her fingers against her sex made soft wet squishing noises, sounds that were picked up wonderfully by the drones floating all around them. He wanted so badly to take her now, to flood that warm, wet cunt with this young body's seed. She made Parker fuck her with a condom. With Octavius, he demanded she take a contraceptive injection of his own design so he could feel her depths and fill her with his seed. Nanites within her body kept her from having children so long as the both of them decided they didn't want the interruptions in their personal lives. But if Mary Jane decided she wanted to have children, with the use of a secure app, she could flush the nanite chemicals from her body within an hour - or reverse the process, and increase her fertility and sex drive.

Octavius had come up with the nanites when he was in Parker's body, and tested it out on a willing Susan Storm, who believed him to be the real Peter Parker. She wanted another child with Reed Richards - why, Otto wasn't sure, since he would have been more than willing to supply the busty blonde mother with another baby, a far superior specimen than anything Reed could have given her. But that was Susan's choice, and he abided by it. After testing the contraceptive chemicals to his satisfaction, he reversed her nanites, and got a phone call within four hours begging him to turn the nanites off. Apparently they'd made her so horny she fucked Reed Richards and Namor until their cocks could take no more, and was now riding Benjamin Grimm's thumb after he coated it in a cyberskin spray he used for his hookups. As she was cresting her seventh - seventh! - orgasm of the day, Octavius rushed over, and after allowing himself the use of her prodigious tits, helped free her from the nanite chemicals.

He expected Susan to be less willing to participate in the second round of trials after that, but oddly enough, she jumped at the chance, slobbering on Octavius's cock while Mary Jane fingered herself on the couch, watching the pair of them rut like mad animals - and that was before he'd even administered the second shot.

Now Octavius had the formula worked out, and Mary Jane was protected from pregnancy. Sadly, one could not experience the enhanced sexual drive and the contraceptive chemicals at the same time, but the bombshell redhead's natural hunger was plenty enough for the both of them.

The busty redhead's saliva bathed him in warm wetness as she fingered herself hard. One of the drones whirred in close and she gave it a glance and a wink with his cock edging her throat. Every time they reviewed the VR footage in the years that followed, it was that moment where Octavius usually came again. It was absolute perfection, his slutty big-titted actress girlfriend, still technically with Peter, with a mouthful of his cock - and loving it. He gripped her hair tighter and began to thrust his hips back and forth, taking her mouth. His moans of pleasure elicited a matching one from Mary Jane too, and she whimpered as he drove his cock back and forth into her mouth.

Now that he had control, she shifted positions while still swallowing half his meat, getting on all fours and sticking out her round, delicious ass for the cameras. With an even better view of her impossibly trim waist and flared ass, Octavius knew it wasn't going to be long before he burst. He tapped the top of her head, and Mary Jane looked up at him, grinning. He pounded her face a few more times, his balls slapping against her chin, and finally Octavius grunted, "Taste it, slut."

Before her, he would have never called a woman by such a foul name. But Mary Jane woke something in him and taught him her love of dirty talk, something she sorely missed with Parker, whose soft exclamations of love in the bedroom had once excited the redhead, but now bored her to tears.

Mary Jane opened wide as his come rocketed out of him and down her throat. She swallowed and swallowed and swallowed, the drones again doing an excellent job of catching both her magnificent lips gleaming with spittle and the few dabs of come that leaked their way out as well as her neck muscles working to swallow every bit of him down.

When Octavius was spent, she leaned back and wiped her lips with one delicate finger before sucking it down. "Mm. New formula?"

"Like it?"

"I could eat gallons of you."

He grinned as he guided her to her feet and gave her a gentle kiss, the only gentle thing he'd do to her that day. "Good. It's going to market in a few weeks. Gustavo is projecting half a billion dollars in profit in the first two months alone."

"I can see why," she murmured as he pushed her back towards the expensive couch. Everything in the place was pricey. Gifts from his worldwide investor allies, who in just a few short months he'd made some of the richest men to have ever lived. The building they were in used to be a warehouse, but some hipster converted it to a massive living space. Octavius liked both its spaciousness - it helped to have his own workspace even at home - and the creature comforts it provided. It would be a nice place for them to crash should they feel the need to come back to New York City.

Octavius seated Mary Jane and knelt between her legs to taste the sweet folds he dreamed about every night. After he tore away her flimsy undergarment, his tongue slid from her base to her clit, and he sighed contentedly before diving in with more enthusiasm. She spread her long legs wide for him and the cameras, and tossed back her red hair.

"I'm worried for him, though. Leaving him behind like this."

Octavius snorted against her lips. "Now? You want to have this conversation now?"

"I'm serious."

He glanced up at her. "Parker is no longer the boy against the world. He has allies. And besides, Felicia will be at his apartment in hours after she finds out you've dumped him."

"Silk too, probably."

Octavius thought about that and smacked his lips. "To be that boy again for a night..."

Mary Jane bopped the top of his head. "I'm the one for you now. Though I don't mind a few treats."

He grinned up at her and gave her a playful lick. "Good. And as for Parker's rogues' gallery, I have seen to it most of his major players will be more... reticent to resort to a life of crime again."

"What do you mean?" Mary Jane asked, intrigued.

"The nanites gave me another idea. That, and the pandering science fiction movie you made me sit through."

"Wait. Demolition Man inspired you?" she asked, giggling.

Octavius rolled his eyes. "Yes. All right? In any case, I cannot stop all the world's crime. I am not a god."

"Well, maybe in bed."

"In any case, I have secured safety for your boyfriend and the world at large. The Venom symbiote has been genetically modified to infect and effectively depower anyone who may be immune to the nanites. Reed and Victor have begun working together to insure Earth's defenses against the biggest intergalactic threats, a pairing I have no doubt will result in centuries of blessed peace."

"Octavius... did you..." She gasped. "You saved the world."

"No," he said reproachfully. "I just wanted to fuck my girlfriend in peace without some time-traveling monstrosity threatening to destroy my cottage in France or the villa in Mexico every other week. And besides the fact that I am fucking his girlfriend silly, I... respect Parker."

"You are in serious danger of making a girl fall in love with you," Mary Jane said. "Come here, you."

He rose up, and she kissed him again with a hunger that didn't match the tears forming in the corners of her eyes. He didn't like to see her cry, and so he placed one foot upon the couch and presented his flaccid cock for her to kiss and suck once more.

"Payment for services rendered," she said as she gave his tip another smooch.

He settled between her legs again. Mary Jane Watson's pussy was a thing of gleaming beauty. Her lips weren't symmetrical, leaving it looking something like a crooked smile. And she was so wet and responsive to his every touch. Their first night together when he was still in Parker's form, neither of them slept, and by the end of it, he was sorer and number than she was. Mary Jane was a marvelous testament to her sex, rivaled only by his long-gone wife.

He spread her wide now with two fingers on each hand, giving the drones hovering around his shoulders an excellent view of her depths. She reached down and slid a finger of her own along her glistening core before bringing it back up and sucking on the digit for the sake of the cameras. Octavius wasted no more time, and leaned in to thrash the redhead's pussy with his tongue, his nose pressed against her soft mound and the thin line of well-trimmed red hair pointing the way for his tongue, his mouth, his fingers... his cock.

She tasted sweeter and creamier than anyone else, thanks again to his formulas. Someday Octavius wanted to experiment with those big bouncing breasts, maybe to see if she could produce cream without sag and deflation. The thought excited him, and he lapped at Mary Jane's folds with a doubled intensity, his hands sliding up to those swells. She gripped his hands and guided him where she wanted him, her ever-sensitive nipples. Once, after Peter swung off to fight some superpowered chump or another, Octavius took her to her once-marital bed and sucked her nipples until Mary Jane came, all without him having even touched her pussy. They'd fucked like wild animals on Peter's side of the bed after that, Mary Jane riding him hard until she gushed all over his cock two more times.

Now his thumbs circled her big nipples as he began to suck and flick her clit in earnest. Her big pink button gleamed with her need and his own saliva, and he delighted in its response, almost like a heartbeat of its own as it pulsed with the redhead's desire. There were no inches on this Earth Octavius loved more than those of Mary Jane's rich wet slit, and most of all, he loved that button. Within minutes, she was humping up at his face, nakedly wanton.

"Oh fuck, Otto, like that, keep licking my pussy like that!" she yelled. She hadn't been so vulgar when he took over Peter's body, so used to her boyfriend's lack of sexual rambunctiousness. Now she let loose with the dirtiest talk he'd ever heard from a woman, all the more to his - and the drones' - benefit. He grew hard at her words, ready to go again when she'd come.

"Eat my pussy. I'm such a slut for you. Such a cheating slut. You do things to me Pete... Peter never c-could," she gasped. "Oh my fucking God, that tongue, mmm, yessssss!" She lunged forward and immediately flopped backward, one foot kicking up like a dancer. She gushed when she came, her thick, sweet juices trailing down her length, across her bud, and onto the couch and her thighs. He licked it all up with a ravenous hunger, then sprang to his feet, amazed as always at how lithe and energetic he felt in these younger bodies.

His lips shot to hers, her juices still wet on his face. She kissed him with a moan as he pressed his cockhead against her mound, so achingly hard again. "You're going to love the changes I made," he murmured against her, dragging his cock down to her wet, quivering slit. He didn't push into Mary Jane, not yet, but simply slid his cock up and down, enjoying the feel of her lips on his, knowing that she was still so wildly sensitive to his touch.

Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,626 Followers
12