Mary R Pt. 02

Story Info
Mary and I continue our affair.
4.3k words
4.59
8.4k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary R

Part II

Friday afternoon, I get a call from a number I had not recognized. When I answered it, I heard a familiar voice on the other end. It was Mary from earlier in the week. I had not saved her number in my phone because I figured she would feel guilty for what we did and wouldn't call me again.

It was very nice hearing from her again and I let her know how surprised and happy I was she had called. She said she couldn't wait to call me and see if I wanted to see her again. She continued by saying her husband was going to be gone all day Saturday.

Kenneth was going on a golfing trip with a couple of his friends to a golf course in Mississippi. He was leaving early Saturday morning and would spend the night in Mississippi. He offered her to go spend the night also, but she refused.

Right away she thought of me going spend time with her. Mary decided that if I didn't want, then she would tell him she changed her mind and would go to Mississippi too. I told her I would be more than happy to spend the day with her. She asked that I go about 11:00am because she wanted to cook. I said that would not be necessary as I would eat a late breakfast and we would order dinner. I told her I didn't want to see her on a full stomach as I wanted to be comfortable with her. She decided that if that was the case, I could go over at any time.

Kenneth was planning on leaving about 7:00am. I suggested we wait until we were sure he was in Mississippi before I went over so 11:00am was still a good time. I expressed how I couldn't wait to see her again.

When I woke up Saturday morning, I was excited to be able to see Mary again. I think since she saw me last, she had time to think about the whole situation. I wasn't sure what to expect when I got there. I mean, I expected sex, but I didn't know if it would be a day filled with sex or just a long visit with a little sex. I was happy she invited me, but yet I was still surprised.

Obviously, she felt no guilt about what had happened earlier in the week. Since I was not sure how things would transpire, I decided I would bring overnight bag and clothes just in case I stayed the night. I was going to leave it in my truck so it will be handy if needed.

When I arrived at Mary's house, I went to the side entrance and she was in the kitchen waiting on me. I didn't even have to knock or ring the doorbell; she came right to the door when she saw me.

She was wearing a robe again similar to the one she wore the other day. I could see right through it with the sunlight shinning in. I could tell she didn't have on any underwear, not even panties. When I walked in, Mary greeted me with a hug and kiss. She apologized right away saying she hoped she didn't see too forward with the invite. She said in her generation a lady didn't call on a man. I stopped her right there and said this is 2015, times have changed. Besides, with your circumstance, it is very appropriate for you to call me. There was no reason for her to apologize or feel bad. I will always see her as a lady and not just a woman.

We went in the sitting room and right away she showed me a magazine she picked up at the grocery store. It was one of those magazines that the ladies read. Inside, was an article called, "How to please your man". She said she also did a little research on the internet.

Mary was a retired librarian and she knew how to research things. She had read a few things she wanted to experiment with. Once again, she reminded me that her husband was boring and that was the only man she was ever with, so she thought that was all sex was about. Kissing her privates and turning over to penetrate her from behind was one of the most exciting things she had ever experienced.

Mary had researched as much as possible about sex. She read about oral sex and on how to do it, even if it didn't sound too tempting to her. She figured, if I could do it to her, then she owes me and should try it on me.

I let her know that she didn't owe me anything. I did it to please her, but I enjoyed it as much too. She then told me she even read how a lady can get on top of a man. She wanted to try that also. She even told me she read how men will even penetrate the anus of a lady. I stopped her right there and said I would not do that. She was relieved because she wanted to tell me that was not something she was willing to try. I was glad that was something she didn't want because I am not into that at all.

We then starting kissing passionately and unsnapped the top of her robe. She laughed about that and asked if this was better, as she unsnapped the remaining snaps. I let her how I enjoyed looking at her body. She smiled and said that made her feel good. No one has complimented her on her body before. I told how that I thought she had a lovely matured body. I thought she was a beautiful and interesting lady as well.

Mary appreciated my compliments and felt that I was being honest and not just trying to flatter her. She admitted that she wished she had met me or someone like me years ago because it is too late to make a change in her life now. She then clarified by saying if she had met someone like me 30 years ago, she would have possibly divorced and had a happier life.

She learned to be content, but always felt something was missing. She is financially stable but she realizes all she missed in life. Of course, she talked with her lady friends and knew she was missing sex and love in her marriage, but she was financially stable the whole time.

Mary concentrated on her career and volunteer work and was satisfied with her accomplishments. That took her mind off of a loving marriage. She felt her and her husband were good friends at best. She then smiled and started kissing me again. She then suggested we go to her bedroom. She told me that close to 30 years ago, her husband moved into the guest bedroom leaving her the master bedroom and master bathroom.

We got up from the couch and started walking to her bedroom. Before we got too far, I removed her robe so I could see her body better as she walked. I loved watching her backside jiggle when she walked. When we got to her bedroom, I tossed her robe on a hook on the closet door. She asked me that before I get undressed to please go make sure the doors are locked in the kitchen and front door. She would hate for someone to walk in while she was "entertaining".

I returned to the bedroom and Mary had the radio playing in the background and a candle burning. She said she wanted to set a romantic mode. I told her that was nice and it made her even sexier. She was just about to get in bed when I walked back in, but instead decided to help me undress. While I took off my shirt, she unhooked my belt and pulled my pants down. As I stepped out my pants, she picked them up and hung them on the same hook as her robe. I had tossed my shirt on the chair in the corner. I was standing there in my boxer briefs and I asked if she was going to take those off too or if I had to. She quickly grabbed the waistband and pulled them down. My erection sprang out and almost hit her in the face.

I led Mary to the bed and helped her crawl in. I loved seeing her bottom as she crawled into the bed. Once she was lying in bed, I cuddled up on her right side. I knew we had time so there was no reason to rush like we did the last time.

We started kissing again and I caressed her breasts before I slid my right hand down to the pubic mound. She moved her left knee up and spread it so I had easier access. I felt how warm her crotch was as I gently rubbed her mound. I then slipped a finger between her outer lips and felt she was already very wet. I slipped my finger deeper inside her vagina and she moaned with approval. I went as deep as I could before I began rubbing her clitoris with the same finger. Her body twitched as I hit the right spot. We were kissing very passionately then suddenly her body started to quiver. Her hips were thrusting forward in rhythm with my hand.

She stopped kissing me and was telling me how good that felt. Mary was having her first mini orgasm. I wanted to perform oral sex on here again.

Before getting in position for that, I told her I better go to the bathroom and get towels. When I returned from the bathroom, I crawled in the bed from the foot area and Mary lifted her bottom so I could slide the bath towel under her. That put my face right at her pubic mound giving me the opportunity to lick the length of her outer lips. Her body tensed as I reach her clitoris hiding behind her lips. She moaned as I licked and sucked on her vagina. She was able to tell me how good it felt but reminded me that she wanted to "treat" me also. I didn't pay much attention because I was concentrating on giving her another orgasm. Her breathing was getting rapid and she was thrusting her hips in sync with my tongue.

The taste of her vagina was so wonderful. It was fresh and natural. There was no soap or powder scent or taste. It was very natural and pleasant. I wanted to absorb as much of her as I could when suddenly her body tensed and she had another orgasm. She squeezed my head with her legs and pushed my head away. She told me to save some for later. She asked me to lay on the pillow beside her and let her please me. While I was getting into position, she was telling me how she read in the magazine and watched videos on the internet on how to please a man. She told me she even took the online advice and practiced on a banana.

I laid down on side of Mary. We kissed a little then she moved and knelt down beside me. She stroked my erection a little and played with my testicles. She used the proper language as she talked about my penis.

Mary was proud of what she learned about the penis. She learned all the anatomy of the male sexual organ. She was excited to let me know all she learned and was eager to try out the technique she learned. I reminded her that she didn't have to do anything she didn't want to or was uncomfortable with. She explained again how she missed out on so much loving from her husband. She didn't know there was so much pleasure with sex. She wanted to experience as much as she could. I told her that she could stop at any time if she didn't like something. She said she appreciated it but she trusted me more than the man she lived with for nearly 60 years.

With that said, she kissed the head of my penis. She had her around the shaft and slowly took the head into her mouth. Her tongue liked the head as she stroked the shaft a little bit more. She stopped momentarily and looked at me to ask if it was okay. I assured her that she was doing fine. She smiled little and then licked the length of my penis before putting in her mouth again. She used a lot of saliva and moved her head up and down the length of my shaft. She used her hand to slightly caress my testicles. I have never felt anything so good before.

It might be just the thought of this matured lady, that had never done this before, going through what she did just to please me. It was very exciting to look down and how much she was enjoying it as well. I was enjoying this so much and it was so stimulating, I didn't want it to stop. I remembered she never did this and I went to stop her before I orgasmed in her mouth. I wasn't sure how she would handle that. She said she wanted to try swallowing it as the magazine said that was what a man likes. I reminded her that she didn't have to do that if she didn't want. She insisted on trying it and said she had a towel right there if she didn't like it. She went back to performing orally on me.

For a lady that never did that before, she was very good at it. She seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was. I placed my hand on her shoulder and caressed as much of her body that I could reach. She moved into a better position so I could reach her bottom. I was able to caress her bottom and thighs as she worked on my erection. I told her I was about to orgasm and she got ready to accept it into her mouth. I then tensed my legs and grabbed the bed sheets as I erupted several spurts in Mary's mouth. She moaned as she swallowed my sperm. She then licked up every drop of it that she could. She released it as it became semi flaccid. She admired it for a little then she commented on how she must have done a good job since it was getting soft again. She licked on the rim a little more to ensure she got all of my sperm then she repositioned herself on side of me.

Mary was smiling and told me how much she enjoyed it and asked how I thought she did. I asked if she was sure she never did that before because she was very good at it. She said it tasted much better than she thought it would and was looking forward to doing it again. She thanked me for giving her this attention. I told her how beautiful she is and that I honestly find her very desirable. She blushed and laughed a little and thanked me again. I wrapped my arm around her and began kissing her again. I really enjoyed kissing Mary. She had so much passion built up inside of her. My hand caressed her bottom as we kissed. She told me how she enjoys the way I caress her body as we kiss. It made her feel special and loved.

About 30 minutes had passed and I started to rub Mary's pubic mound. I was ready to penetrate her so she could be satisfied also. Mary positioned herself on the bed and I put the towel back under her bottom. I positioned myself between her legs in the missionary position. I wanted to start in this position even though I knew she wanted to try other positions. I rubbed the head of my erection on her outer lips. I wanted to make sure she was lubricated before penetrating her.

Much like before, her vagina was tight and well lubricated. I gently pushed in knowing how it was uncomfortable for her before until I got it all the way in. Her body tensed up a little as I worked my erection deeper inside of her vagina. I pushed in a little more and felt as I passed the outer part of her vagina. Her body immediately relaxed and she look of pleasure appeared on her face. I carefully put her left leg over my right shoulder so I could push in a little deeper. I tried to keep a slow steady pace so it would last longer. Mary started thrusting her hips in rhythm with me. We were in sync and both enjoying every second of it.

Then suddenly, her body tensed a little and she had another orgasm. I slowed my pace down a little to let Mary enjoy that feeling. I knew I wasn't going to orgasm as easily as before because I had just exploded in her mouth earlier. However, I also knew I wouldn't last much longer the way Mary was responding to me. I then gradually increased my pace of penetration. I could feel the pressure building inside my body. I knew it was getting close to my orgasm. I tried to block out that feeling until Mary had another orgasm. I hoped this would be the big one for her.

As I said before, I wanted to make sure she was fully satisfied and fulfilled. With out warning, Mary began telling me she was having another one. I could tell this one was different. Her breathing was heavier than before. She was more vocal than the other orgasms and the look on her face was told me this was intense. I felt her quiver uncontrollably. I was so aroused with her that I erupted again but this time deep inside of her vagina.

Mary told me she felt my sperm inside of her and it felt so good. I pushed my erection in a few more times before it became flaccid and fell out of Mary. Mary could barely move at this point. I moved off of her and laid besides her. I took the towel and cleaned the excess sexual fluids from her body. Her face was emitting such a glow, she could light up a dark room. She was beautiful lying there enjoying the feeling. She told me she didn't want to move and lose the feeling. She tried describing it to me but she said there were no words to describe it. She said she has never felt this way after sex before. She bragged on how good it felt the last time but then she said this was even better. I reminded her that she is a beautiful and desirable lady. I told her how beautiful her body looked. I continued to tell her how appealing she was not only in her physical appearance, but in her personality too. She said her husband never complimented her, not even in their early years.

We cuddled up in each other's arms and fell asleep together. We took a nice afternoon nap in each other's arms. When I woke up, I noticed it was 5:00pm. I didn't want to wake up Mary, but I knew it was getting late and I wanted to order our dinner. I tried to stay still while I admired the beauty of the lady lying next to me. She looked so peaceful and happy. She then opened her eyes and saw me looking at her. She reached up to kiss me and said she was so happy that I was real and she wasn't dreaming. She looked at the clock and said she felt so relaxed and slept so well she thought it was the morning.

I suggested we get dressed and get out of bed so we can order our dinner. I helped her get out of bed and I started getting dressed. She told me that she was only putting on panties and a house dress. I told her that was perfect. Once we were dressed, we walked into the living room. Mary was a different lady now. I didn't know her for that long but this is the most I have seen her smile since I met her. I noticed how she even walked more confident. Her self-esteem level has risen with her new found happiness. I was amazed at how much she had changed from feeling loved. She told me again how she has never felt so satisfied and fulfilled. She doesn't remember having an orgasm, much less one as strong as what she just experienced. She claimed it made her feel like a complete woman and she has never felt so complete.

We decided I would order Chinese for our dinner. We continued talking and watching TV while waiting on our delivery. Mary was cuddled up against me on the couch when her phone rang. She answered her phone and almost at the same time, the doorbell rang. While Mary talked on the phone, I accepted our dinner from the delivery driver. I took it to the dinner table in the dining room and set it in place. I also got two glasses from the cabinet and prepared ice tea for our drink. Mary hung up the phone and told me that was her friend Theresa and would call her later.

After we ate our dinner, we returned to the couch to watch TV. We talked about our relationship and what direction it would go in. She admitted she knew we could not see each other as often as she would like. She was still married and had never done anything like this before so she really didn't know how it would work out. I told her that I cared for her a great deal and wanted to see her whenever she was able. She felt the same and also said she didn't want to hold me back. She said she could easily fall in love with me but had to hold back on her real feelings.

Mary could never let her husband get an idea something was going on. She continued by saying she wanted to do this as much as possible. She felt like we could get away with this at least twice a month.

Then, she surprised me and asked if she could share me with her friend. I was shocked by the request but wanted to hear her out. She said she knows she could not keep me satisfied because we are limited to when we can see each other. She knew Theresa was in the same situation as her. They had discussed me during the week and Theresa told her how lucky she was to have found someone. She then showed me a picture of Theresa and asked if I was interested in showing her a good time too.

She clarified that she didn't want to have us together at once, but she would be okay if I went to her house occasionally. She didn't want to lose me but she knew I wanted more than what she could give and she also knew her friend could use my attention too.

12