Mary R Pt. 04

Story Info
The affair with Mary continues.
4.1k words
4.7
6.2k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary R

Part IV

Mary called me a few days later to let me know that her husband was going to be away all day in a couple days. It was his poker day again. The group was meeting at a one of their friends that lived two hours away. She was excited to have so much time with me while he was away. She mentioned that it would be a week since she saw me last. She also mentioned that her bottom wasn't sore anymore. I told her I was sorry again that it was sore. She argued that it wasn't my fault that it had been so long since anything was in there. To help that again, she bought some KY Soothing gel. She had read in a magazine that you can use it after sex to ease any discomfort that you might have. We both laughed as she said that her old pussy isn't like it used to be.

Mary also asked if I had been sniffing her panties, she had given me. I told her that I had put them in a zip lock bag to keep them fresh. I sniffed them several times and even masturbated while sniffing them. She asked that I don't waste that cream because she wanted to taste it again.

Then, she thanked me for visiting with Theresa. Her and Theresa talked for an hour comparing notes about me. She was happy that Theresa was able to experience great sex. Once again, she reminded me how long that they were friends and how close they are. She said she didn't want to know when I was going there, but she was comfortable knowing about it after. We talked about Theresa for a while before turning the conversation back to her and I. I told her just like I told Theresa, I didn't want to talk about Mary when I was with Theresa and I added I didn't want to talk about Theresa when I am with Mary.

She asked if I could be ready Thursday morning at about 9:00am. I told her as before; I can take a vacation day to be with her. She planned on calling me as soon as he left the house. It would give us most of the day together. She told me she would cook a chicken and sausage gumbo before I got there so we would have lunch. She told me she wanted to spend as much time with me as she could and hoped most of that time would be nude. I was excited for Thursday to arrive and I had a couple days to wait.

I immediately put in a request for a vacation day on Thursday. The reason I gave was something came up. My supervisor approved it within an hour and I let Mary know that my day was approved. Again, she let me know when I could go over on Thursday. She knew her husband was leaving a few minutes before 9:00am, I made sure I was going to be ready before that.

The next day at work, I couldn't stop thinking of Mary and the day we would spend together. I didn't know what else I could do to make it special for her. I knew for sure I wanted to keep her satisfied and fulfilled.

The day seemed to last forever. I didn't have many calls to handle but just about every one of them was a troubled call. Meaning it took longer than expected. Maybe it was because I couldn't focus on my job as much as normal. Having a lady on your mind tends to prevent you from having focus on your task.

I finally finished my day at about 6:00pm. I had about a 45-minute drive home before I was able to shower and relax. Still, Mary was on my mind the whole time. When I got home, I completed my days task with the company computer and ended my day. I went to the bathroom to get the Ziplock bag that contained Mary's panties.

By now, the majority of the scent had faded. It was still a turn on because I could still smell a little of her and I knew she wore those before giving them to me. I hoped when I returned these the next day that I would get another pair.

This time, I decided to masturbate and leave my semen in her panties. I thought she might enjoy that when she would notice it. Then I showered, ate dinner and watched TV until it was time to go to bed. I made sure to set my alarm on my phone for 7:00am. I wanted to make sure I was up and ready in plenty time. I also wanted to stop and get her flowers on the way, but I knew I couldn't do that. How would she explain that to her husband when he got home? Only thing I could do was pick up dessert to go with our lunch. I couldn't arrive empty handed. Well, I would have her panties in my hand so I really wouldn't be empty handed, but I needed something to bring her.

The next morning, my alarm went off and it was time to get ready to see Mary. I got dressed and went for my morning walk. I try to walk 3 miles every day. After my walk, I shaved, showered and got dressed. I left early anticipating her call so I could stop by the store to pick up dessert.

As I was walking out of the store, my phone rang. It was Mary calling to tell me her husband had just left. I told her I was only a few minutes away and I would be there shortly. She told me to park on side of the garage so my truck wouldn't be so noticeable to people passing on the road.

I arrived at Mary's house and parked onside as instructed. Before I could ring the doorbell, Mary was there to open the door for me. She was looking very good standing there. I noticed right away that she was only wearing a robe. I could see she didn't have on panties or a bra.

I handed her the dessert I bought as we walked into the house. As she turned around from setting it on the table, I handed her a ziplocked bag containing her panties. We laughed a little before engaging in a passionate kiss. My hands immediately began feeling her body as we kissed.

We sat down at the dining room table a few minutes talking about the weather and such. We each sat on the corner facing each other and holding hands. She thanked me for taking care of Theresa and I stopped her right there. Like I told Theresa, I don't want to talk about Theresa when I am with Mary and I don't want to talk about Mary when I am with Theresa. I told her it was okay if they talked to each other about me as long as it didn't create and problem with them. Last thing I wanted was for their 50-year friendship to have a struggle because of me. She completely understood and appreciated my sincerity.

We then got up and walked to the master bedroom. I enjoyed watching Mary walk in front of me. She had a little shake to her walk. It wasn't intentional, but I enjoyed watching her backside. I realized most older ladies had a little shimmy to their walk as they aged.

When we got to the bedroom, I noticed Mary had it all set for a nice romance. She had the bed turned down, candles burning, soft music playing and towels by the bed. When she turned to face me, she had already unsnapped her robe exposing her lovely matured body. She had a grin on her face that was from ear to ear. She said, this is all yours my lover boy.

I hurriedly removed my shirt so I could embrace Mary with our bare chest touching. It felt good to have her breasts pressed against my torso. We separated after a minute and Mary removed her robe exposing her beautiful matured body. I quickly removed my shorts and boxers.

We both stood there completely nude admiring each other. Mary was focused on my erection before reaching forward to touch it. She told me how nice it felt in her hand. I laughed and said not near as nice as it felt to have it in her hand.

I watched as Mary climbed into her bed. Her backside was so appealing to me. I loved watching her climb into bed and wiggle herself into a lying position. Once she was settled in, I cuddled on the right side of her. We talked and kissed while we caressed each other. I asked her if she had any desires for today. She told me that she had been on google and tried to learn as much about sex as she could. The thing she learned that sounded the most interesting was not to have a plan and just let nature take over.

She continued by saying she really enjoyed oral sex but she enjoyed penetration also. The magazine she read told her to practice pleasuring a man orally with a banana, so she had been practicing that. She said she wanted to pleasure me and wanted to taste my cream again. I told her we had about 5-6 hours together, so we could explore each other and let nature take over. That conversation did give me an idea of what direction we were going in.

We continued kissing and caressing each other before I moved my kissed down her neck and to her breasts. I enjoyed the way her nipples responded to my touches. I sucked on her nipples and Mary moaned with pleasure. While sucking on her right nipple, I moved my left hand down to her pubic mound. I could feel the warmth and dampness coming from her vagina. My middle finger made its way in her vagina. Mary spread her legs and thrusted her hips to meet my hand. I pushed my finger in and out of her vagina a few times while I continued sucking on her nipple.

Mary whispered to me how she loves the way I gently give her body the needed attention. She said she never really knew how much she missed intimacy until she met me. She never knew sex was so pleasurable until I gave her attention. She continued by saying no one has ever made her insides tingle like I did when I was working on her washing machine. Before I even showed interest in her, she felt desires. Desires she had never felt before, not even for her husband.

I then positioned myself between Mary's legs. I took her left foot and caressed it and kissed it. I caressed her legs and my lips followed my hands kissing along the way. I could feel her body relaxing more as I kissed and caressed her legs.

My hands reached her pubic mound and Mary spread her legs more. I kissed her mound and she put her feet on my back. Her breathing was increasing with each moment that passed by. My tongue found her clitoris and Mary quivered as I licked it. Her hips were moving slightly as I licked her vagina.

As usual, Mary tasted and smelled so natural. I really enjoyed her vagina. As I said before, she had thinning light colored pubic hair. It was very arousing to me knowing this was natural for her. I wanted to taste her as much as I could so I licked and sucked on her vagina for a few minutes before Mary started to have the first of many orgasms. I tasted a little gush of her juices as I continued sucking on her clit. She tasted so good I didn't want to waste any of it.

Her breathing was getting heavier and her pelvis was slightly moving up and down. I put my hands under her behind so I could feel it too. I was so aroused that I pushed her to my mouth. I licked her vagina as deep as my tongue could reach.

Suddenly, Mary starting having another orgasm. This one was powerful than the first. She squeezed my head with her knees. She was moaning and groaning loudly, at least louder than before. It was a good time to stop pleasuring her orally because I wanted to save some for later. When Mary settled down a little, she released her knees from my head. I licked her juices that dripped around her vagina then I positioned myself on her left side. I put my left hand on her body was I kissed her passionately again.

Then, Mary said it was time to return the favor to me. She said she wanted to show me all she learned from reading. I told her that she didn't have to prove anything to me that I was satisfied with her as she is. I reminded her just to be herself and let nature take over. I told her that it wasn't a favor so there was nothing to return. I told her that I never wanted her to do anything she felt she had to do. Instead, only want she wanted to do. I told her that this was not a contest.

Mary then took my erection in her hand. She looked at it a bit then she licked the head like it was a lollypop. She stroked it a few times, then she put the head in her mouth. She gently sucked on the head a little before putting as much of it in her mouth as she could. She gently sucked while moving her mouth up and down my erect shaft. She was using lots of saliva while sucking. Occasionally she would like around the rim of the head.

I could tell she had been practicing from all the reading she had been doing. She was trying hard to please me and she was doing a wonderful job. I reminded her just to do what felt natural. She was really good at oral sex, especially for someone who never did it before. You can tell she truly enjoyed it. I was really enjoying it also. I was really enjoying the sensation but I knew she wanted my cream. I was touching her body as much as I could reach. I loved feeling her skin.

Suddenly, I felt my balls tighten. I knew I was about to shoot a load of cream in her house. I asked if she was ready for it. I heard her moan. It sounded like yes but she was not taking her mouth of my erection. She didn't want to miss a drop. I couldn't resist any long. I erupted a load of cream in her mouth. I felt her swallowing it all. She made the sounds like she was eating a gourmet meal. She continued licking and sucking until my erection became flaccid. Even then, she licked until there was nothing leaking out. She then positioned herself on side of me. I looked at her and she had a big smile on her face. I could tell she was content.

We laid next to each other and talked, cuddled and kissed. Mary told me how much she appreciated my attention. She said she has never felt so fulfilled, satisfied and cared for. I told her that I thought she was a very appealing and desirable lady. I was honored that she allowed me to be with her this way. I continued by telling her how lovely I thought her body was. I complemented her size, shape and personality. She told me that I always made her feel special. I told her that she is special. She said she would never understand my attraction to a lady her age. I explained that age is just a number. There is more to a person than that number. I wished society wouldn't pay so much attention to age. A matured lady has so much more to offer than a younger woman. I just happen to like the look of a matured and natural lady.

We started kissing passionately again and my hand was roaming all over her body. I love how her body felt. I played with her breasts for a while before moving my hand down to her pubic mound again. She surprised me by saying her pussy was hungry for a cock. I never heard her talk that way before. I positioned myself between her legs. I licked her vagina for a minute before positioning myself on top of her. I rubbed my erection on her vagina a little before pushing it into her outer lips. I looked at her face as I pushed deeper inside of her. She looked like it was uncomfortable like she did before, until I pushed deeper. I felt her relax and her facial expression changed. I could see she was enjoying my erection being inside of her.

Mary had a very tight vagina, just as I remembered from before. After a minute or so of me pushing my erection in and out of her, she asked if we could do doggie style again. I then helped her roll over and get on her hands and knees. I knelt down behind her and caressed her back side before rubbing my erection on her vagina again. I pushed my erection all the way into her vagina. I wanted to explode inside of her but I wanted her to orgasm first. I began thrusting in and out of Mary. She was pushing her backside to meet my thrust. We were in perfect rhythm with each other. Mary was moaning and groaning with pleasure. She started having an orgasm, which really aroused me. It was a small orgasm and it subsided not long after. Then I felt her inside tighten and she started to have a bigger orgasm. I couldn't help but release my cream deep inside of her. I continued my rhythm until my erection before flaccid and fell out of her vagina.

Mary collapsed on the bed as her body was exhausted. She reached for the towel on the night stand to wipe any excess drippings. When she rolled back over on her back, I could see the look on her face. A look I recognized from before, satisfied and fulfilled. After her breathing returned to normal, she told me how good it felt to have a lover that cares about her. She continued by telling me that she has never desired sex. She never knew how wonderful sex felt. She laughed and said at least she doesn't get sore anymore with me. We talked and fondled each other for a while before she suggested we get up and eat lunch.

I got out of bed first, then I helped her out. We both went to the bathroom to clean ourselves. Mary asked if I mind her sitting to urinate. I told her not at all. I watched as she sat on the toilet. Not sure why, but I found that to be sexy. She washed her hands and we went back in the bedroom. She put on her robe and I put on my boxers. I started to straighten the bed linen, but he told me not to bother that we would be back after lunch. We then walked to the kitchen to prepare our gumbo she had cooked earlier.

After we ate our lunch and we didn't care to have any of the dessert I had brought over. Neither one of us wanted to eat much because we didn't want to be uncomfortable later. We then sat on the couch in the den watching TV. We sat next to each other and I had my right arm around her shoulders. She was cuddled up against me. After an hour or so, Mary reached for my penis. She laughed and commented at how it was erect again. She suggested we go back to the bedroom and take my boxers off again. I told her it would be my pleasure but only if I could take off her robe also. I knew the time was getting short for us.

We stood up from the couch and walked back to her bedroom. I had stepped out my boxers as I walked down the hall. I didn't want to waste any time being naked with this beautiful lady. As soon as we got to the bedroom, I removed her robe. I enjoyed looking at her matured body. I enjoyed that she was natural. She was now comfortable with her body and I liked that too. She didn't try to hide any of her rolls, wrinkles, sags or scars. That's what made her so beautiful. She also had nice features but her being comfortable with her natural body made her very sexy. We kissed passionately and I caressed her body before climbing into bed. I like watching her crawl into bed. She has the cutest behind that wiggled when she walks. Watching her crawl into bed was a turn on as well.

Once we were settled back in bed, we kissed passionately again. Mary was an excellent kisser. She also enjoyed having my hands caress her body as we kissed. I was ready to crawl on top of her and make love again. Instead, she surprised me and got on top of me.

At first, she faced me, but then she turned to face my feet. I was able to caress her back and ass. I loved her ass. Mary helped get my erection in her vagina. Once it was in, she moved her ass up and down making my erection disappear inside her vagina.

This was a different experience for me also. I had never done anything in this position before. I really was enjoying this. Mary grabbed my ankles and rocked back and forth while she expressed her pleasures. I was able to caress her backside at the same time. Mary had a very nice matured backside and I really enjoyed looking at it and feeling it.

Then suddenly, as her breathing increased, she came to a halt and pushed herself on my erection so it would go inside of her as deep as it could. I got so aroused that I couldn't help myself from exploding inside of her.

When Mary felt my semen inside of her, she told me how wonderful that felt. She rocked a little again and then she repositioned herself on my side facing me. We kissed and talked for a couple hours until it was time for me to leave again.

Mary wasn't worried about the sheets having wet spots on them because she was washing them anyway. She was a very good housekeeper, so it wasn't unusual for her to wash the sheets after I left. I helped her put her robe back on and I dressed myself as she went to the bathroom. I heard her call out to me reminding me not to forget to take the dessert I brought back to my house with me.

I pretended I didn't hear her so I walked into the bathroom. To my surprise, she was sitting on the toilet when I walked in. She laughed and said, "Excuse me". She asked if she could urinate in peace as she laughed at me. I just looked at her and told her how sexy it was seeing her like that. I walked over to her and kissed her. Mary then stood up and wiped herself and said I was lucky she was only urinating. I agreed!

12