Mary Takes Three!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

I grunted. In the past few months, I'd slipped up. I hadn't spanked her in years, but twice, when she missed curfew, I'd gotten so mad I couldn't stand it. I'd never been so angry before, I didn't know why. I'd snapped and bent her over my knee, spanking her with my hand, her little skirt bunching around her waist, her panties between her cheeks, which grew red under my hands. It got out of hand, both times, until she was sobbing on my lap. I didn't know what came over me, both times.

Now I understood. Mary met my eyes. "Yes," she told Frank. "Daddy has spanked me."

I wanted my daughter. I knew that now - my throbbing cock insisted. But I'd wanted her for a long time, I knew now, and I had punished her for it. Mary, judging by the blush on her face was enjoying this. She looked eagerly up at Frank.

"What do I do now?" she asked.

"Stand up," he said. "Bend over the bed."

She did as was told. Her face was inches from mine. "I'm sorry, daddy," she whispered.

I moaned back at her. It's alright, princess, I wanted to say.

"Prop yourself up on your elbows, sweetie," Brad said. He came around and wrestled her into position. He then pulled me closer. My face was inches from her breasts. I could see her taut little nipples, hard as pebbles. My cock throbbed again. Oh, Mary, I thought. "That's a good girl."

Mary moaned. Her head was right over mine, but I didn't look at her. I had a clear view between her breasts of her little mound. I watched as Frank walked behind her. He reached a hand and cupped her cunt.

Mary jumped wildly, sending her tits swinging.

"Oh, baby girl," Frank moaned. "You are wet."

Mary moaned over me. I felt my mouth water. Frank stepped back. I turned my head a bit; I wanted to watch.

"Six lashes for each of the boys you fucked," Frank said. "Will you count for me?"

"Yes," Mary whimpered.

Frank looped his belt. He reached his hand back and spanked her hard. Mary cried out.

"Count, slut!"

"One!"

He hit her again.

"Two!"

I focused on her heaving tits as he hit her again. Three. Her nipples went, if possible, even pinker. Four. Her body was trembling. Five. My cock had never been harder. Six. Mary sobbed into the bed. She collapsed. I was disappointed; I could no longer see her tits.

"Let's check," Frank said. He tsked. "My my my. Even wetter than before. Should we let daddy feel?"

"No," Mary begged.

"Let's ask him." Frank moved over to me. He pushed me onto my back. I watched Mary's eyes cross my body, then grow wider as she saw my large, hard cock, dripping with precum. She gasped.

"Daddy?"

I met her eyes. I'm sorry, I wanted to say.

"Looks like daddy is enjoying this," Frank said. "What do you think of that, sweet heart?"

"Daddy?" Mary whispered. "You... you like this?"

"You're so sexy, who can blame him." Frank touched her cunt again. She shuttered and moaned, instantly forgetting her horror. I watched her push herself into Frank's hand, begging for more.

Now that my secret was out, I didn't see a point in pretending. I moaned, loudly, hoping they would notice.

Frank winked at me. "Looks like he really does want a taste."

Mary kept rubbing herself on Frank's fingers.

He brought them in and out of her cunt with a wet sloppy noise. I was so jealous I could scream. "Just one little kiss, how's that?"

I could hardly breathe. My heart was pounding. Kiss her cunt?

Frank stood over her. "Look how hard your daddy's cock is. Look at it."

"It's so hard, daddy," she said, sounding confused.

Frank looked at me and smiled. "So, daddy. Would you like to kiss your little girl's cunt?"

I met her eyes. She pleaded with me. But she was still trembling; her chest was still flushed. My girl was aroused. Frank slid his fingers into her cunt and she shuddered and moaned.

"Oh God," she said. "Mmm..."

"Does that feel good?"

"...Yes!"

"Did you like sucking the big cock?"

"Yes!"

Frank looked at me. "Well?"

I looked at her again. I'm sorry.

I looked at Frank and nodded. He grinned. He pulled out my gag.

I gasped for breath, I wet my mouth. Frank pulled her up.

"Oh, baby girl," I said. "Oh, Mary."

"Daddy," she whimpered. But she allowed Frank to place her where he - where we both - desire her. She straddled my face. Her perfect cunt was pink and dripping; the beads clung to the inner lips. I moaned.

"Oh sweetie," I said. "Come to daddy, princess." And I kissed her. She was salty and delicious, like a flower doused in rain. I groaned and lapped at her cunt like a dying man. I didn't realize until then that I had wanted this, but god I did. My baby's cunt over my face. I wanted her to hump me until I was slick with her. I ate her like I was starving. She trembled above me.

All too soon, Frank pulled her off.

"No!" I cried.

Mary looked at me, alarmed.

"Bring her back," I begged.

"Not just yet, daddy." Frank dropped her onto her back. "Did you like that, Mary? Did you like your daddy's tongue?"

Mary looked at me again, mortified. But she was honest. "I did."

"Look how hard your dad is. He's dripping with cum for you. Looks like he enjoyed you, too."

I struggled against my ties.

"Do you know what I'm going to do now, Mary?"

She was limp now, on her back beside me, her knees fallen open, her pretty flower on display for the standing Frank. He was between her legs, his cock in his hand. I'd never been more jealous of a man in my life. My little girl, he was going to fuck her. It should be me, I thought.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Tell your dad."

She turned to me. "He's going to fuck me, daddy. He's going to fuck my pussy."

"Yes, baby," I said.

"I'm going to let him - oh!"

Frank impaled her. I groaned. He pushed up her knees so she was spread wide and began to fuck her, steady and deep.

"That's a girl," he said. "You're so tight and sweet. Oh god yes. Do you like it honey?"

Mary nodded, grunting.

"Use your words."

"Yes!"

"Tell your dad."

She turned to me. Her breasts jiggled as he pummeled her, her body sliding up and down the bed with every invasion. She could hardly breath, but she said, "Oh daddy I love it. I love being fucked. He's fucking me and I'm letting him... oh god!"

"Are you going to cum, slut?" Frank asked. He leaned over her, his wiry arms propping himself on the bed. He fucked her harder, his cock slick with her wetness, that beautiful wetness I had just tasted, that I wanted more of.

"Yes," Mary moaned. "Yes!"

"Tell daddy."

"Daddy, I'm going to cum!"

"That's right princess," I said to her. "Cum, sweetheart. Oh, it feels good, doesn't it honey?"

"Cock feels so good, daddy."

"That's right sweetie," I comforted her. I could hardly believe that I was watching my daughter be raped before my eyes, and that I wasn't only enjoying it, I was coaxing her on. But the truth was I wanted to be next. I wanted to know what it was like to ram myself inside her sweet wetness, to thrust atop her teen body, to hear those moans in reaction to my touches. "Oh, my sweet. Your little pussy feels good?"

"Oh yes... oh yes!" she scrunched her face up in a silent scream. Her body convulsed. My mouth went dry. My baby was cumming!

Frank redoubled his efforts, calling her filthy names, praising her all the while. He grunted. "I'm gonna cum!"

And then, gloriously slow, she gasped, and groaned, her body shuddering, and she went limp. Frank, above her, slammed one last time.

"Ah fuck," he said. I watched him cum inside of her, and then stagger back. Her legs went limp.

Mary laid there, her eyes closed, facing me, her sweaty hair across her face, breathing deeply. She looked like a sexual goddess, calm after the storm.

If only it was after.

I had quite forgotten about Brad. But he had been watching all the while, and had hard once more.

"Fuck," I said when I saw him stand. Mary didn't move. But then he reached the bed.

"My turn," he said.

Her eyes flew open. "I don't think I can," she pleaded. "I'm sore."

"Oh, you can, sweetie. Look how well you did the first time."

She looked at me. I nodded. She looked at Brad. "OK."

He pulled her up and turned her over onto her hands and knees. He crouched over her and entered her from behind. This time he didn't start slow, and began pounding her.

Mary cried out, her hands pulling at the comforter. My mouth went dry as I watched this huge man fuck my daughter like an animal, using her body, his hands grasping her waist as he pulled her on and off his cock. She was covered in sweat by now, her hair wet and messy and falling all over, her head draped low. Her voice was nothing but grunts and moans, barely discernible in words.

"Oh fuck me, oh god," she said. "Oh so hard, yes, in my pussy yes..."

"Look at your father when you speak," Frank ordered her from his chair in the corner. His cock was springing to life again.

Mary looked at me on her hands and knees, her face inches from mine, her breasts swinging with each of Brad's thrusts as she was used for the second time in one night.

"Oh daddy he's fucking me, he's fucking me so hard..."

"Do you like it?" I asked her. My throat was dry. "Sweetie, do you like it?"

"Oh yes daddy yes," she said to me.

"You've made daddy so hard," I told her. "You're so sexy and sweet honey."

"I'm a naughty girl," she said.

"A very naughty girl," I said. "But a very good girl too."

She moaned.

"That's it," Frank told her. He approached the bed, his cock hard now and in his hand. "Show daddy what you're good for. You want some more cum, baby?"

"Yes!"

"Open up."

To me astonishment and amazement, she opened her mouth obediently. With Bad thrusting into her cunt from behind, she took Frank's cock in her mouth. He wrapped his hands in her hair and fucked her face.

"You taste your cunt on my cock, slut?"

"Mmm!"

I was in rapid danger of cumming. But I didn't want to cum yet; not without her touch. That taste of her pussy was still on my tongue, and I knew now I was not ever able to turn back.

Brad redoubled his speed and she screamed. Both of them called her filthy names. I'd spent so many years telling her to respect herself, to expect that from men, but I gushed precum as they called my girl a slut and a whore, as they used her body, as they showed her what a woman is for, and she loved it, she opened her mouth, she sucked, she came again on his cock. My girl loved sex, she was a beautiful creature. I was in awe.

At last, Brad came again, spraying on her ass. Moment later, Frank pulled her back by the hair.

"Open your mouth," he said. And then he came, white gushes onto her face, her mouth, her extended tongue. "That's it," he said. "That's it."

They threw her onto her back and she lay there, utterly limp, covered in cum. She caught her breath in great gasps.

"Did you like that?" Frank asked her.

She gasped, nodding. She couldn't even speak, but she nodded and moaned.

"Good girl," Brad said.

They turned to me and smiled. My cock was so hard and red and wet with him. My girl was right next to me; I could smell her cunt, the other men's cum all over her body, seeping out of her cunt.

Frank walked behind me and whispered in my ear. "I'm going to release your hands," he said. "What you do next is your decision."

I knew it was a trap. I knew I would regret it. But I had only one thing on my mind. With my eyes on Mary's beautiful, cum covered tits, I felt my hands go free as he cut my binds.

It was only a moment later that I was straddled atop my only daughter. Her sleepy eyes fluttered open.

"Daddy?" she whispered.

"One more baby," I said. "Just one more time. Can you do that for daddy?"

She looked at my swollen cock. "I'm sore, daddy."

I rubbed the head of my cock on her sloppy cunt. "Please, baby," I said. "Daddy needs it. Don't you love me?"

She opened her legs a bit. "I love you daddy," she said. "You can use me, too."

I didn't fuck her like they did. I gathered my baby in my arms. I kissed her sweaty, cummy face, and slid my hard cock into her. I went in easily; she was hot and so, so wet, but still tight.

I looked in her beautiful blue eyes. "Oh, sweetie, you feel so good."

"Oh daddy, you're in me." She clutched the back of my head. We were pressed close in missionary, like lovers. I pushed my cock all the way in. "Oh, daddy."

"You're such a good girl," I said, sliding in and out, in and out in a steady rhythm. She was wet velvet, she was limp under me, but then she was moaning, too. "I love you so much."

"Oh yes, daddy, yes," she whimpered. "Oh you're the best one of all."

"Mmm did you like being fucked tonight little one?"

"I did daddy I did!"

"I loved watching you," I said, looking in her eyes. "Daddy loved watching you. It's going to be all right now."

"You're so good to me daddy."

"Everything's all right now, daddy's here." I pushed into her cunt. "Daddy's here."

"I was so afraid."

"Oh but you did such a good job."

She moaned. "I could only do it because you were here," she said.

I began thrusting harder. "Yeah, baby?"

"I was scared, but I could do it, because daddy was watching," she said. "Oh god!"

"You liked that I watched you get used, little one?"

"Yes, daddy, yes!"

"Fuck yes baby!" I was fully fucking her now, I didn't care that she was sore. There was so much slickness between us. "Oh baby you were so slutty, daddy loved it!"

"I'm such a naughty baby!"

"Yes, baby, yes! Oh god daddy's gonna cum!"

"Cum in my cunt daddy, cum in your little girl's cunt!"

"Take all my cum, slut!"

"I'm cumming too daddy! Oh give me your baby, daddy! Oh fuck! Oh yes!"

I thrust wildly into her and then the world seemed to stop. I felt waves so intense my skin prickled. I cried out and gushed into my baby. The orgasm wracked through me, the most intense I'd ever experienced.

I collapsed on top of her. She was gasping for air and ran her fingers over my back.

"Oh my god," I said after a long time. "Are you all right?"

"Yes," she whispered. After a moment, she said, "Daddy?"

I pulled myself onto her elbows and kissed her nose. "Yes, sweetie?"

"The men are gone," she said.

I looked around the room. She was right. Sometime while we fucked, the men had left. We'd done it purely of our own volition. But I didn't need them to tell me that. I smiled at her. "We don't need them," I said.

12