Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 07

Story Info
Mary gets shared with a friend.
8k words
4.54
13.1k
4

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers

I wake up in the morning and realize someone is in my bed, and the memories all come crashing in. The card game, Matt walking in just as Mary was about to fuck Jen. Mary returning to my house after driving away. Basically pleading to let her stay. Being so emotional and raw. Feeling the same way and not wanting her to leave.

7 Hours Earlier...

I take her to the bed she had just hours before stripped and changed. Climb on top of her and just make love to her, slow lazy missionary. A nice steady in and out. Just looking at each other, she's rubbing my chest, caressing my cheeks. It has been a long sexually charged day and my batteries are drained. After about 10 minutes I roll off her. She climbs on top of me and I try to say something, and she puts her finger to my lips to silence me.

"No talking. I am on charge right now. I am going to make love to you until I make you cum." she tells me.

I try to reply. She refuses to move her finger. "You want to do something with your mouth? Suck on my nipples," and she bends over putting her nipples in my mouth. She continues just to rock on top of me. I feel every velvety inch of it, but I am on damn near empty. It feels like an eternity, it feels amazing but I just can't cum. She grips me with her pussy, gasps and shudders as she cums. She sits up and braces her hands on my chest. I reach up with my hands and keep tweaking her nipples.

She finally falls forward on top of me and nuzzles her head into my neck. I hug her and hold her hearing and feeling her labored breathing slowly calm down. She lifts her head up and kisses my cheek and works around to my mouth.

She breaks to kiss and asks, "Did you cum?"

"No, I am drained. You have killed me today."

She smiles, "Woohoo I won." and she nuzzles my neck again. She pulls back up, cups my cheek and gives me a passionate kiss. She breaks the kiss, and rolls off me. She snuggles into me and rests her head on my chest, reaches down and wraps her hand around my softening dick.

"Boy I really did kill you." she giggles.

"Yes you did. I wasn't expecting a marathon of sex today.

She releases my dick and just rubs my chest. "Then for now we sleep, but in the AM I am going to make you cum, and after you cum I am going to keep jerking, sucking or fucking you until you can't take it anymore like you do to me. You will have to beg me to stop."

Oh god I have created a monster. It takes only minutes and she is asleep against me, and I nod off a few minutes after that.

Very Early Sunday morning...

It's still dark. I have to pee. I try to quietly get out of bed, but Mary stirs. She smiles up at me, "Good morning."

"Good morning. Sorry I woke you, I have to pee." and I walk into the bathroom.

I walk out and she is sitting up on the edge of the bed, and gets up as I walk out. She walks to me and gives me a tight hug. After a few seconds she feels my hardon poking her and she wiggles her hips. "I see someone else is awake. I will be right back." She releases me and heads into the bathroom.

I crawl back into bed and I am laying on my back relaxing. Mary crawls into bed and flips the covers off me and starts stroking me. "I believe I made you a promise last night, and I plan on keeping it." She crawls down the bed and starts kissing and licking me. After a little of that she sucks just the head of my dick into her mouth and just starts licking and sucking me.

"God that feels good." I tell her.

She pulls off me and smiles an evil smile. "Lets see what you think about that after you cum and I wont stop doing it."

She knows what she wants. She wants to make me cum. She jerks me, licks and kisses me, takes me deep so she is almost deep throating me, sucks and licks just the head. My god she won't stop. It takes just a few minutes but I have to concede. "I am going to cum." I say.

She forces herself all the way down and deepthroats me. Feeling her throat around me does it I start cumming. I can see her resisting the urge to pull off. She keeps me there until I finish cumming. She pulls off and coughs a bit. She just gives me another evil look and sucks just the head back in her mouth. Licking and sucking. She never stops. It's honestly about 30 seconds of that and I am getting crazy sensitive. She feels my stomach shudder and she looks up and smiles as she continues to run her tongue around the head of my dick and suck. It's not another 10 seconds and I just can't take it. I grab her head and pull her off me. She is licking her lips and smiling and I can't believe the spasms of pleasure from having her do that. I guess payback is a bitch, LOL.

She crawls up and snuggles into me backwards to spoon. She takes my arm and pulls me over so I am spooning her and holds my hand under hers against her chest. She pats my hand, "Now go back to sleep the sun isn't even up yet."

Before I know it I am waking up. The sun is shining in, and I am still spooning Mary. I feel Mary's boobs in my hands and start playing with her nipples.

Mary stirs and awakens, "God I could wake up like this every morning." She turns in the bed to face me. She reaches down and starts rubbing me, but at best my dick is only half stirring.

She looks up at me a little concerned. "Why aren't you getting hard? Are you not interested in loving sex with me?"

I reach out and cup her cheek in my hand, "Jesus Mary no. I am a middle aged man, without a blue pill yesterday. You could fill this room with 20 something pornstars and I wouldn't be able to do anything. Last night with you in bed was some of the most sensual sex I have ever had. I want more loving sex with you. Of course that's not to say I am letting you off the hook with the labors."

She lurches towards me and kisses me fiercely, pushing me to my back and climbing on top of me. Breaks the kiss and looks down at me. "I don't want to be released from my labors. I have not enjoyed such raw sex in my life. I get shy and nervous because as you say you like to see me step over my line. Before you my sex life, when I had it was simple. Blow the guy, have sex, guy cums, maybe I do maybe I don't, but it was over after the guy came.You make it your mission to make me cum over and over."

Now she bends back down to me and gives me one of the most passionate kisses I have ever had. She breaks the kiss and sits back up. "Please promise me that will never stop."

"Never." I grab her and push her off me. She lands face down. I grab a pillow, bend it in half and put it under her hips. I spread her legs and spank her ass.

"You like my ass don't you?" Mary asks.

"Yes I do." and I spank each cheek again, "And I think that you like that I like your ass." I drop my face between her legs and start licking her from bottom to top, except that the bottom is her clit and the top is her ass. When I get to her ass I give it some extra licks which get me a surprise "OOHH" so I stiffen my tongue and push a little. This time it's "Oh my".

I don't push my luck, and I go back to her pussy. I spend the next few minutes eating her out. Listening to her ohh and ahh. Her hips start wiggling, she keeps ohhing and moaning when I grab her hips, roll her off the pillow onto her back. I prop her legs over my shoulders and call her name.

She looks down. "Remember what you did to me this morning?" Her eyes go wide with fear. "Payback's a bitch." I drop my head down and suck her clit into my mouth. I dont stop sucking, and licking her clit. Her hips are bucking but I have my arms wrapped around each thigh, I am not moving. She lets out a shriek and starts pulling my hair to try and pull my face away. She can't form words, she is gasping and shivering. I finally relent just 10-15 seconds later.

She is just laying on the bed shivering. I lay beside her and pull her to me and just hug her, and rub her back. She finally calms down and looks at me smiling, "God that was Fantastic."

"Tell the truth, did you like me tonguing your ass?"

I get the shy look I have come to love, and a quiet "Yes"

I just smile and kiss her. I pull back and look down at her, "As tasty as you are I want some breakfast. Do you want to get cleaned up and go to breakfast."

She smiles, "Yes. May I put on All my clothes?" she giggles.

"Yes. I want to take my girlfriend out to breakfast."

That gets me a huge smile and another passionate kiss. She pats my chest. "We should shower...Alone" she giggles "or it may be lunch we go out for." and she heads to the bathroom. I figure I will play it safe and head for the main bath to shower.

I walk back into the bedroom and Mary is sitting on the bed wrapped in a towel. She looks at me dismayed, "I don't have any clean underwear."

"So go commando"

"What?"

"No underwear."

"No way."

I pick up her pants and hold them up. "They are thick enough. No one will know but me." and I smile.

"I thought I could get fully dressed?"

"You can. I am just offering a sexy as hell option to your dilima. If you don't wear them you just might have me thinking of bending you over the table in the restaurant and having dessert."

"Oh my god, you don't stop do you?"

"Hey let me eat and recharge, and help me along the way a little and I might just fuck you before you go home."

She pulls on her yoga pants with no panties, shaking her head and smiling. She looks at me standing there topless, "How about a clean t-shirt?" I try to hand her a company logo t-shirt. "No way, one of yours." I hand her a Celtics t-shirt. She walks to my dresser, takes my cologne and sprays it in the air dragging the t-shirt through it. Lifts it up and smells it. "Perfect now I can smell you and get worked up for when you bend me over the table and fuck me."

I reach out to grab her. She giggles and slips back. Grabs her bra and starts to get dressed. "Uh uh big boy you said you need time to recharge."

I drop my towel and I am getting hard again. She pulls on my t-shirt, "mmm I love your smell." She looks at my hardon and smiles. "Your engine may be revving but I want your battery at full charge." She grabs her sneakers and socks and walks out. "Get dressed, I need breakfast."

Since we are driving past her house for my favorite breakfast place we drop off Mary's car at her house, and drive to breakfast. We are waiting to be seated, and Mary has her arm in mine. I hear from behind us, "Mom?" I feel her stiffen and pull her arm out of mine.

We turn and there is her son. I recognize him from coming to different family gatherings over the years. He has gotten tall. He hugs his Mom. And behind him is the ex with I am guessing new GF or wife. Mary makes cordial introductions but I see her revert to a meek woman. The ex-husband eyes me and shakes my hand trying to play the I am going to squeeze your hand hard so I am top dog game. I squeeze back and roll his knuckles causing him to flinch and pull back. I apologize, "So sorry sometimes I don't know my own strength and I just return his gaze."

Yup, he doesn't like me. They call us. The ex speaks up, "Let's get one big table."

"Oh no I would never want to intrude on your every other weekend with your son." I look at her son and extend my hand, "Rob it was great to see you again. You enjoy your time with your Dad." and Rob and I have a normal handshake. And Dad is now on a slow boil. Wow I am pissing him off. I take Mary's arm and escort her to the table, and go the extra step of pulling out her chair etc. I know they are watching.

"I am sorry." she says to me quietly

"You are not responsible for the asshole ex. He doesn't like me because I rolled his knuckles in the handshake, and I was polite. You can cut a bully off at the knees lots of times with polite kindness. It was kind of fun to watch him fume."

"Well I am sorry."

"Apologize again young lady, and I will give you something to be sorry for." if give her best sern tone.

"She smiles and laughs, "Is everything about sex with you?"

"Nope." I smile and then an "Oh oh" escapes my lips. Mary turns and sees her son coming towards us, and he is visibly upset.

"Mom, Dad said something came up. He couldn't stay and I should come eat with you and have you drive me to my game."

I get up, and tell Rob to sit. I look at Mary, "I am going to go ask the hostess for a bigger table," and I briskly walk out of the restaurant after the Ex. I find him about to get in his car and I call out, "Hey asshole."

He turns and starts stomping towards me just seething. I don't give him a chance to speak,

"You have a problem with me fine, we can figure it out. You are an asshole to Mary that will make me angry, and trust me you will never see me coming. Don't use your son to do your dirty work. You didn't just ruin my breakfast. You made it better. Now your son will see how a real man handles adversity. How a real man handles problems."

"I am going to kick your ass." he snarls.

"Give it your best shot, but be sure to smile for the camera as you swing first. I won't fight back, the security cameras will video it all, and I will have you arrested and prosecuted."

He just stares. "Yeah I thought so. Your son will need his bag. Give it to me before you go would you please."

He turns back to the car and basically throws it at me. I pick it up and walk back inside. As I am walking in Mary is walking out with a nervous look on her face, and Rob is right behind her.

"Sorry that took a minute, but I figured Rob would want his bag for the game later.

Mary just looks at me as if to say I am not buying it.

I look at the hostess, "We have a surprise guest. Anyway we could get a table for four?"

"You can have the table they were going to get." and we follow her to our new table.

Breakfast is great. Anytime the talk starts to turn towards Dad I just redirect it. Rob and I are talking about basketball. I played in high school, college and up until a few years ago an adult league. He is telling me he gets nervous taking certain angle shots. He winds up throwing too hard and they bounce out. I try to explain his arms know how to take the shot, it's here and I point to his head. I reach into my wallet, and pull out a $20. And start folding it in on itself. It's now a neat folded square, you try it my way, and succeed the $20 is yours. You don't try and...umm...Mom what does he not like to eat."

Mary smiles, "Broccoli"

"Ok so we will be watching. You get out of your head and shoot relaxed, and the $20 is yours. You don't and I get to watch you eat broccoli."

Mary is smiling watching her son decide if it's worth it.

"Deal" and he sticks his hand out.

We shake and I hand Mary the $20, "And Mom will hold the prize, and her decision is binding."

Rob looks a tad confused, "Her decision is binding, means if you or I disagree with her we can not argue. Gentleman's rules. I will believe her if she says you did it, you will believe her if she says she doesn't think you did."

"OK"

We stop and get some water and Gatorade for Rob, and we go to the game. I take Mary to the top row for a better view of the court. It's a huge multi court sports arena and there is some sort of kids game going on all four courts.

We are watching Rob and he isn't a starter but he is a good player that gets a decent amount of rotation and play. I think he could do better but the coaches don't seem to really be coaching and talking to anyone but the starting five. That's when I notice Rob's number and make the connection. He is #32. One of the NBA's best 6th man. He is getting man handled a little on defense, but his shooting is pretty good. He needs a few pointers and I think he could be better. If he wants to be.

Mary is sitting next to me with her arm in mine most of the time just watching me watch the game. It gets quiet at the half and she looks at me. "You really are watching him aren't you?"

"Well yes. We are here to watch him right? I mean am I missing a signal? Do you want me to take you to the men's locker room and ravage you?

She giggles, "Stop that people might hear."

"Let them. You are a beautiful woman and I would like nothing more than to have my way with you right here and now. But I also don't want to get banned from here. I would like to give Rob some pointers and see if maybe I could help him get a little better."

Lust filled eyes look up at me, "I have never wanted a man more I don't think then I want you right now."

I lean over and give her a quick kiss. "The feeling is very mutual."

The second half seems to drag on but it ends and Rob's team pulls out a narrow victory. Rob is excited when he meets us by the exit, and Mom gives him a big hug. I snap quick picture catching the 2, #32s hugging. Mary looks at me puzzled. I tell Mary to hug him again with her back to me but turn her head to me and I take another picture. I turn the phone and I show it to them, not realizing the can of worms I almost open.

Rob asks Mary, "Mom, you don't have a Celtics shirt and Dad certainly didn't leave one behind. He hates sports. Where did you get the t-shirt?"

I jump in, "It's mine Rob. One the way to breakfast I had an open bottle of water in my hand while driving, and a cat ran out in the road. I had to swerve to avoid it and I lost my bottle of water, and your Mother caught it. It was kind of funny she got soaked. I couldn't let her go to breakfast in a wet t-shirt. I had a dry, clean one in my trunk in my gym bag. That is mine"

Mary plays along giggling, "Sweetie your Mom was soaked. I had to change shirts."

"Cool" and Rob walks out to the car.

Mary smiles at me, "Fast on your feet too." and she walks after Rob.

We get in the car and start the 45 minute drive home. We are barely out of the parking lot and from the backseat, "So Mom did I look relaxed shooting? I did try, and I didn't have any hard bounce outs." Mary looks at me and I smile and put a thumbs up so Rob can't see it.

"Well this judge thinks you did too. There will be no broccoli in your future." Mary starts reaching into her purse for the $20.

"Yes! Mom I am going to put this on my dresser with Grumps picture to remind me to relax when shooting ok?"

"Absolutely honey." Mary just smiles at me with a very loving look.

I have to ask, "Is Grumps your grandfather Rob?"

"He was my Mom's Dad, and he almost never missed a game. He died just after Mom & Dad got divorced."

"I am very sorry he passed. He sounds like he loved you a lot."

I think Rob is a little uncomfortable speaking about it so he changes the subject. The bottomless pit of a stomach in the backseat says I am hungry. Mary just smiles and shakes her head. She is about to say something when I chime in, "I saw a McDonalds up the road is that ok?"

I barely get the OK out and I get an enthusiastic "Yes".

We order a large meal & apple pie for the backseat, Mary wants a large fries and a diet, I get a soda. Mary tries to pay, but I won't have it. We pull away and are on the highway. Rob is behind Mary so he can't see what she's doing, but I can. She has 3 fries held together in one hand, and with the other hand she is jerking them off. She does this and then pops them in her mouth. I shift in my seat and get uncomfortable all of a sudden.

Mary asks so sweetly, "Are you ok? Is your back sore from the hard bench?"

"Yeah that's what it must be. I can't think of anything else that might be making me uncomfortable."

Mary giggles silently, "Today was nice. I almost felt like I was in high school again. Sitting in the bleachers with my boyfriend watching a school game."

"Aw jeez Mom TMI."

"Honey I was once young like you. After the game we would go out and get a burger & fries. At my age I can't eat these fattening things anymore, but I do Love the salty taste." She then takes a few, puts them in her mouth and pulls them back out sucking the salt off them while looking at me. She pulls them out and in an exaggerated fashion licks she lips. "MMMmmm I love that taste"

ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers
12