Mary's Blowjob

Story Info
Blow Job - step by step personal best.
809 words
4.73
21.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, I would kiss you so slowly, and sensually--while caressing you with feather-light touches--until I get you so hot, the kissing becomes explosively passionate!  I'd break away from your lips to start kissing your neck,  then down your chest, to your stomach, and below...I'd nestle my face beside your cock--pausing there, to lightly glide my closed-lips slowly up your shaft to tease you.  I'd kiss my way back down to the base...and further...past your balls, to your taint--the little strip of sensitive skin between your balls and ass--and I would kiss there too.  Then, licking my way back up--I stop at your ball sack, gently pressing the skin between my lips, and tickling it with the tip of my tongue.

I'd start sucking on your balls--and with one, or both  in my mouth, I'd pull my chin down for a gentle tug.  Very slowly I'd inch my mouth up your shaft, open-mouthed, like a fish with a tongue--opening/closing along the way, with my gripping lips cupping your girth, creating tingling with my soft tongue.  Moving up, from front to sides, my mouth inching up your cock, as if I'm french kissing it with adoration.

When my mouth reaches the head--I'd circle it with my tongue...open-mouthed, so I can tease you better.  The tip of my tongue would dip into the tiny hole, where a drop of your pre-cum is sitting,  just waiting to be licked up.  Then, I'd surprise you by suddenly taking the entire head in my mouth at once.

The head inside my mouth helps get it wet, and with my gentle sucking, and swirling of my tongue--saliva builds. I push the wetness down your shaft with my engulfing, gripping lips.  My mouth then finds a rhythm of moving...up/down, and up/down, repeatedly on your shaft--gliding, and sucking, while coming back to the head again, and again, to swirl it with my tongue on every upward movement.

After sensing you're really getting into it, I make a change--to draw it out, and build intensity.   This time, with my mouth closing over the head again, my hand starts simultaneously stroking your shaft--ever so lightly--but it needs more wetness.  On the next up movement, my fingers come over the head, and into my mouth, touching the head as I lick both--getting my fingers wet enough to glide up, and down your shaft easily, while simultaneously sucking the head. 

I first start stroking your shaft between my thumb and two fingers, stimulating the front, and back only--then, I lick my whole palm, coating it with sloppy, wet saliva, and I grip your cock in a gentle fist-hold, with all four fingers, and thumb--stroking my hand up/down, and up/down repeatedly.  Then my lips glide down a little further past the head, to meet my stroking fist, resting my lips flush on top of my gripping fingers--mouth and fist become one, moving as one--gliding up/down, and up/ down repeatedly as one.

As incredible as this dual movement makes you feel...you'll begin to think..."this really just needs to change"--because it's starting to feel like teasing--as your cock is now rock-hard, and craving my mouth to move past the head, and all the way down your shaft as far as it will go.  So, just when you can't stand it anymore...that's when I suddenly remove my hand, and my mouth slides down your shaft all the way...till the head hits the back of my throat!

Sliding my mouth up/down, and up/down...then UP--and on the next down...when you least expect it...I thrust my head ALL the way down--forcing your cock down my throat!  I relax my throat enough to open for you, allowing me to deep-throat, face-fuck you.  Having most of your length down my throat creates a ton of saliva, leaving my mouth dripping wet. I push that wetness up, and down your shaft repeatedly with my closed, sucking mouth.

I'll continue this wet sucking till I sense you just can't stand the slower speed anymore.  My wet mouth then finds a rhythm that builds, and builds, as I gradually increase the pace.  Your rapid breathing, and moaning, tells me you are reaching bliss--that I'm at the optimum speed...getting you closer, and closer...then higher, and higher, and higher...until you fucking explode in my mouth!!!!

Your blast hits the back of my throat--some gushing out, running down your cock, while I diligently lick up every last drop.  I collapse beside you--because I came with you--a shattering, non-stimulated orgasm--because your shooting cum made me so fucking hot!

I gently caress you again with feather-light touches, as your heart comes back to normal.  You can tell I really got into giving you a blow job--as if I were  making love to your cock with my mouth.  Knowing I truly desire your cock, and enjoy pleasing you, makes all the difference--giving you the best blow job of your life!