Mary's Predicament

Story Info
A husband at his wit's end with his wife's needy cunt.
3.3k words
4.44
5.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today has been a peculiar day, fraught with unexpected twists that have left me bewildered and confined within the opulent yet stifling embrace of my own home. As I sit in my boudoir, surrounded by the ornate trappings of a life filled with elegance, I feel compelled to record the events that unfolded like a dream with which I have just awakened from.

February 15, 1910

Edward, my husband of staunch authority and unyielding demeanor, appeared at my bedside with a countenance that betrayed an underlying disquiet. His eyes are always scanning, observant of any imperfections or behaviors he deems unsuitable for him.

"Now my little bunny, the doctor will be here shortly," he murmured, his gaze fixed upon me with a mixture of concern and unease. Confusion clouded my thoughts as I tried to grasp the reason for such a visit.

I tried to respond but my mouth had been filled with an odd looking ball strapped to my head. It was causing me to open wider than I normally would and drool to slowly leak out of my mouth and down onto the silk gown that had come open with my wiggling. The wetness shone as it made its way down to my breasts. Edward had said the restraints were necessary to calm me before the doctor arrived. I do not think they were doing as he had intended, they were hurting my wrists and at least he had not lashed my legs to the posts, even though he did threaten. But it did not help the silk gown as it had completely exposed my bottom half and no amount of shifting would help cover me, it only made it worse. He did not seem concerned that the doctor would see me like this. Exposed, and virtually naked. My cheeks are red from the shame of the indecent situation I have found myself in.

"Little bunny, I have run out of ideas to help you with your afflictions. I cannot have you making these messes in your panties, and the desperate ways in which you try to get my attention. This is not normal behavior for a lady of your status. You can't even leave the house without my firm hand about you." Edward's exasperation showing.

"I should not have to put my wife over my knee to stop her from whining and begging for relief. This is not natural! A woman does not have these kinds of behaviors, you spend most of your day rubbing your legs together or god knows how many times your pretty little fingers find themselves in your panties." he states sternly.

I know he is right, I can't think straight around him, I am always desperate for his attention, and his cock. I have never experienced a man in this manner. And the more he points out my naughty actions the more I want to do them. I know I shouldn't like when he places me in his lap and spanks me; but I do. I have soaked his suit pants on many occasions and this only gets me more punishment.

Sometimes I am placed in a corner with only a pillow on the floor to kneel on naked and made to think about my needy manner. The thing is the shame of this makes me more needy. My pussy often will leak a bit, when the evidence of this is seen I am forced to lick it off of Edwards fingers. I do it with a grimace, but in truth. I like the taste of my own pussy juices.

The thing that confuses me is that Edward so often takes me so violently afterwards, like he is possessed. I have never questioned where or why it causes this reaction in him. It's as if he cannot get enough, I don't know if it's a punishment he is giving me, but the soreness afterwards does not deter me, in fact it stirs my desires. It's like I have two Edwards, one who is respectable and embodies the strict, dominant head of the household and the other who is like a savage, a primal beast that is trying to ravish and take possession of my pussy.

Edward rises from the bed as he hears the doctor arrive. The clock ticking away in the corner of the room, its rhythmic beat only accentuating the disquiet that has settled upon me. Edward retreats from the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts, which begin to spiral into a maelstrom of apprehension and uncertainty.

The doctor, Dr. Harland, with his salt-and-pepper beard and distinguished features enters and I see a look of surprise as he takes in my state. Wrists bound to the posts behind me, a ball of sorts in my mouth, drool running freely. A silk robe now spread wide open with not one undergarment on underneath. I was quite literally naked. No amount of moving or positioning would offer an ounce of modesty. He seems to take an unnaturally long time scanning me in this position. I can't help but blush even harder under his inspection. Edward clears his throat, which I interpret as a sign of his displeasure with the doctor.

Dr. Harland initiates his examination, his questions probing into the nature of my demeanor and my emotions. Each inquiry felt like a violation, embarrassing me even more that I could not give any excuses. For Edward's observations were the only ones that painted a picture of my conduct in stark and disconcerting terms.

"Doctor," Edward began with an air of authority, "Mary has been displaying certain proclivities that I find deeply troubling. She's become increasingly unpredictable and prone to extreme bodily reactions that I cannot control regardless of the things I try. This is not the woman I married."

Dr. Harland, his brow furrowed in contemplation, listens intently to Edward's account. "Mr. Worthington, it's crucial for me to understand the nature of these behaviors. Can you provide specific examples?"

Edward proceeds to describe incidents that paint me as a woman unhinged -- moments of sexual volatility, bouts of humping pillows, and instances where my actions seemed to only abate temporarily after I am punished or allowed to pleasure myself. It was as though a narrative had been woven around me, one that casts me as this needy whore that could only think with her pussy.

The doctor starts his thorough examination. While Edward watches, the doctor begins to examine me. Starting at my mouth, he inquires as to where Edward had procured such a device. Edward tells him that he had heard that these types of devices were used for the mentally insane to stop them from biting and so he thought it would work for my whining. The exam continues with more touching and fondling of my breasts, spending a bit of time touching and twisting and pinching, as if to see my reactions.

His sharp slaps to my tits gets a muffled yelp, and it also starts to get me worked up. Edward can see this as he watched my legs start to rub together and I try to squeeze them to find some relief. "Look doctor, it has started!" Edward exclaims with a stern voice.

He reaches down to grasp each leg in hand and wrench them apart to reveal my most vulnerable parts. He points to my pussy "Look at this utterly leaking mess that she is making from just the slightest touch. Have you ever seen such a thing?" Edward says to the doctor.

The doctor moves to be closer to my pussy, lingering in his inspection. I look down in time to see his inhale. Our eyes meet as I watch his lips form into a smirk.

"Oh yes, now I see what you mean about the messiness of her genitals." agreeing with Edward.

"I have seen it before, not often and not this much. This definitely needs further inspection. Would you prefer to step out of the room and wait till I am done?" Dr. Harland asks Edward.

"No I think not, I will stay and ensure that you are witness to some of her depravity." Edward replies.

The doctor moves to his bag and opens it up to reveal all sorts of instruments. He picks up a long metal object, it looks like a duck bill and has a long handle. Edwards' face is a mix of surprise and interest. The doctor turns to me and says "This is a device we use to see deep inside of you. It will feel cold at first and might be a bit uncomfortable as I will need to open it up quite wide. Usually we would apply a gel to insert it into you but you have so much wetness it should slide right in." he says to me.

"Now just stay spread exactly as you are." he leans over with the device and I know I jump a bit as the cold metal slides into me. I freeze as I hear him adjust the metal screw and it starts to open and press against my hole. It starts to hurt just a bit and I want to ask how much wider can he open me when he stops. It is locked in place and he looks up at Edward who is staring with rapt attention. The look in his eyes is one of seriousness but also something else I have seen in his eyes before.

"This device will allow me to test a diagnosis I have, about what is causing you such distress." he tells me.

He looks over at Edward and asks "Do you ever put your fingers in her."

Edward clears his throat and says "Sometimes, when I have to inspect her." he says quietly.

"Inspect her?" the doctor asks.

"Yes, oftentimes I will have to spank her to get her to stop her whining. And when I have given a few smacks I will insert my fingers to see if she is starting to react. She has a habit of making a mess all over my slacks and I need to check her." he replies almost embarrassed.

"Is that so?" the doctor replies, most interested.

"I might need a demonstration later if this does not work." he says to Edward.

The doctor reaches into his bag again and comes out with another object that I have never seen. It is carved out of wood and is curved. At each end is a ball of different sizes. The one end has a ball of approximately four inches in diameter and then tapers down to the other ball which is half of its size. I know my eyes are wide with curiosity and worry, as the doctor looks over at me.

"Don't worry Mary, it won't hurt one bit. In fact you will probably enjoy it. Now relax and just breathe." he says calmly.

He turns to Edward to explain what he is doing.

"You see Edward, your biggest complaint seems to be that she is always making messes everywhere and can't control this, correct? He asks.

"Yes doctor, that is correct. Most embarrassing really. Especially when we leave the house. By the time we get home she has made a mess of her dress and it is all that I can smell!" he exclaims.

"Yes I can see how that might be something you desire to control. This will probably never go away from what I have seen. But we can try to get control of it starting today." he replies with confidence.

"From my studies, it is due to a build-up of fluids," he says.

"Now when you insert your fingers, do you play around just a bit. Possibly moving them in and out, deeper and faster or lighter and shallow. Rubbing against her walls?" he asks Edward.

"No doctor! I am just seeing if my wife is messy or not. But sometimes she tries to push back onto them I think to get deeper just as you have said." he answers almost embarrassed.

"In truth doctor, right now I feel like I don't have a wife! I have a needy whore!' Edward exclaims.

"Yes, what a shame." the doctor says with a smirk.

"Well hopefully this will work, I think she has a build-up of fluids that need releasing that is causing this behavior." he says knowingly.

"I have come across this before. Some women build up more than others and when they don't release it produces a condition called Hysteria." He explains to Edward.

"Is there a cure doctor? Will she ever be free from her leaking?" Edward asks.

"Let us see if there even is a build-up first before we figure out a prognosis." Doctor Harland states firmly.

He turns to me and begins inspecting the device spreading my pussy wide open. He touches and prods my spread lips, making his way to my clit and giving it a light flick. It sends a shiver through me, I try to not show I was getting turned on. After all this was a doctor, a stranger and not Edward touching me! He watches my reactions with amusement, seemingly unconcerned that Edward was practically breathing down his neck. The doctor continues his stroking and makes his way to my spread hole. I feel the slightest resistance from my body as his fingers enter, and then my body relaxes and he pushes in a few more inches. He is being very thorough. Prodding and pushing against my walls finally stopping at a particularly sensitive spot. He seems excited to have found what he was looking for, as he watches my body react. I push against his fingers as he starts to push on the spot just a bit. Not rubbing, just applying pressure.

He continues for a few more seconds and then slides his fingers out. They are glistening and creamy. Edward is wide mouthed as he watches the doctor lift his fingers to inspect the juice on his fingers. I swear my eyes must be playing tricks as I watch the doctor take a deep breath in again. It sends a flood of sensation to the very spot his fingers were. I feel my nipples harden in their reaction and I unconsciously spread my legs wider.

The doctor doesn't bother to wipe off his fingers and instead grabs the wooden device and turns to Edward and asks him to fetch another blanket which the doctor spreads under my bum. "This might get a little wet." he says to me. He holds the end with the smaller ball in his hand and tells me "You will feel this larger ball right where I had my fingers. I need you to relax and just let it stimulate that area." he says to me. "You should feel a huge release of fluids, don't try to hold back," he adds.

"I need you to watch as well Edward, because this might need to be done daily for a bit. " he looks back at Edward to say this to him.

Edward leans over the doctor even more. I can't help but feel very exposed, like I'm on display like some common whore in a brothel. The doctor starts to insert the ball, a muffled moan is my reply as I am suddenly filled up with a ball not unlike the one in my mouth. He finds the same spot and starts to apply pressure to the spot. I start to move my hips just a bit to feel it even more. I can hear how wet I am as I move more. The doctor is staring so intently at my pussy now as if entranced, watching me move and push my hips. Listening to the sounds of my wet pussy as it grows increasingly wetter. I look up to meet Edwards eyes, there's that look again. Not anger, but almost something more primal.

The doctor turns to Edward and states 'I need you to touch her clitoris as I keep this in place. It's this little button right here." he shows Edward the sensitivity of it by flicking it again. Which causes me to moan through the gag. More drool escapes down my chest.

"It's highly sensitive and it is a bundle of nerves, we sometimes need to involve it to release the fluid." "Flick it and rub it, gently or hard. See what causes her to react, to moan and even sometimes to even scream." He instructs Edward.

Edward leans forward and starts to lightly touch it, almost hesitating at first. He then sees my reaction, and the way I am pushing into the ball and his finger and starts to methodically explore the tiny button. He becomes intent on finding the perfect rhythm, the perfect pressure. His mouth turning upwards into a little smirk, like it's a game that he needs to win.

The combination of his rubbing and flicking, the doctor's ball filling me up and pulsing on that sensitive area has me writhing and moaning and I feel like an alley cat in heat, the sounds that are coming from my mouth most unnatural. I start to whine, and get louder. I feel like the juices running down towards my ass and the wet sounds are encouraging Edward it seems.

He is not letting up on the rhythm he currently has and the doctor's breathing seems to have changed just a bit as if he himself is excited. This causes me both shame but also stirs something else, a desire to be seen and have the doctor know my needy behaviors.

I feel the sensations grow even more urgent and feel like I might pee at any moment, the pressure building in intensity. I can't think straight as these waves of pleasure take over, I look down to see a huge stream of fluid spray out of my gaping pussy, the waves keep coming. The doctor says almost growling "Don't stop Mary! Yes! Yes! Just like that!".

The waves of pleasure override any embarrassment at being watched as my body responds with this wild abandonment. I can feel the pleasure pulsing from my toes all the way through my body, they start to ease, just little pulses of pleasure as I start to come back and become aware of my surroundings. Edward and the doctor are staring with eyes wide, a feral gaze is in Edwards eyes. My senses still heightened, I become aware of the scent that permeates the room, the wetness on the bed. One glance down finds drool down to my breasts and a wetness from my pussy and all down my thighs. The doctor's hands are wet with fluid, Edwards fingers as well still rubbing softly. Little pulses of pleasure are still washing over my clit from this action.

As my breathing slows down, a wave of intense relaxation washes over me. I feel such a release of pent up energy, my eyes almost heavy as the doctor removes the objects that were inserted in me. He focuses his attention back on Edward stating "This needs to happen daily for the next week. We might have cured it, helped to lessen these reactions but we will not know without more testing."

"Edward, as much as this might not be to your liking, I ask that you not have intercourse for the week with Mary. We need to focus on her for a bit, if we are to help her with her little problem.' the doctor says with a stern tone. Edwards eyes widen in shock as he looks incredulously at the doctor. I'm not sure if we have ever gone that long, I try to remember.

"I will be back next week to see if we have made any progress." saying as he closes his bag.

The rest is a blur of being untied, freed of that red ball and then being cleaned up. Blankets covering me, and Edwards mutters "No bloody good, a whole week!?" are my last remembrances of that almost indescribable event.

As it all comes back to me now, I am unsure if I should write such scandalous things. These events are probably better left unrecorded for now. I should not chance the discovery of my embarrassing condition and needy cunt.