Mary's Unexpected Escapade Ch. 11

Story Info
The day is finally here!
5.1k words
4.63
3.4k
4
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up. Thankfully, my body mostly recovered from yesterday, except my ass, which is still in pain from all the cocks yesterday.

Is it Sunday today? Ugh, school tomorrow...

FUCK!

My heart begins rising! I almost forgot!

"Wake up! Today's the day!" I said as I was shaking David awake.

"One girl is happy to wake up I see."

"You bet!"

We hastily go through breakfast and I call Sally before I'm even finished.

"Hi Sally! Ready for today?"

"I... guess I am..."

I tried to keep down my excitement, but my body kept shaking! I wondered how Sally would have her first time so much!

"Then is it ok if I can come pick you up so you can get ready, then we pick up the rest."

"Ok."

We discussed the plans slowly, and she seemed to open up for our event today.

He parks down the road of her house, and I go get Sally.

"Hi Sal!" I hug and kiss her, and she kisses me back.

"Hi Mary..." Her face is beet red!

"Excited?"

She nods.

"Ready to go?"

She nods again.

I take her hand and gently lead her to David's car down the road.

I sit down in the backseat with her, and they introduce themselves.

"You've seen my boyfriend in the video." I giggle a bit.

She smiles very shyly and nods before introducing herself, and David is kind and calm back.

As we arrived at David's place, she seemed very impressed with the place.

"Well, you girls have a look around while I go pick up the rest. There is some beer in the fridge and some other stuff in my wine cabinet."

I look at him, puzzled.

"You have a wine cabinet?"

"Yeah, there!" He said as he pointed to the wall... It's just a wall? Oh, I get it.

I got closer and inspected the wall. There's one of these hidden doors, right? I try pressing on the wall where there's a cut.

*click* the wall opens and reveals all sorts of beverages! Here is everything from wines to spirits. I didn't even recognize them, but some of the spirits were really strong! Not entirely sure they would be legal for me to drink yet. "Hey Sally? Some of these drinks are strong enough to get us wasted in a single glass."

"Not sure it's legal for us if it's that strong, right?"

"Not sure either. Looks expensive too, David said it was fine to take some, but I'll just leave it be."

"Maybe that's best. How about a beer?"

"I can do beer." It's a hot day today anyway, and a cool beer would fit just right.

I walk over to Sally and hug her from behind, touching her breasts.

"No bra? Just like me!"

Sally smiles shyly, and I kiss her neck, and she turns her head away to give me more space.

I grabbed two beers in the fridge, and we both opened them and had a sip. Just in case I was already expecting, I grabbed an alcohol-free beer.

To my surprise, Sally drank it all up in a single gulp!

"Sally? Wow! You liked it?"

She did a quick nod.

"More?" Sally asked.

"A bit tense?" I asked her.

"Very."

"Ok, let's have another one then."

Again, she opened it and gulped it all down in seconds.

"Geez, Sally! You wanna get drunk before we even begin?"

"It's fine, I can handle a lot of beer, Mary! Don't underestimate me!"

"Whatever you say!"

Which reminds me, didn't I do something similar when I lost my virginity? She must be going through the same thing when I decided to lose mine.

"Well, while I SLOWLY enjoy my beer, let me show you around!"

I began showing her around, and she got more and more impressed with the house.

I end the tour with our bedroom, telling her this is likely the room we will do it.

"You know Mary, I almost didn't sleep tonight." Her face is flushed red now, and she has a bit of a distant look on her face.

"That excited?"

Sally nodded.

"How about we get comfortable?"

I began kissing Sally, and she returned my kiss.

I start to undress her slowly, and she puts up no resistance. When I unbutton her shirt, she starts undressing me too, so we both stand there with our breasts free. Her breasts are quite a bit larger than mine. I like my shape, but sometimes I wish they were bigger.

I smile at Sally as I start sucking her breasts. Aaah, her soft breasts have this calming fragrance. I wish she could be here forever.

I slowly put my hands down her pants, and my hand finds a very wet pussy.

But I can't feel any hair down there.

"Did you shave?"

"Mhm."

"Let me see."

I pull down her tight pants and pink panties to reveal her beautiful bald pussy.

I spread her pussy and started licking her gorgeous vagina.

"Ah!" Sally grabbed my head and pushed me deeper.

As I lick her clit she starts giggling.

"What?" I look up at her.

"I don't know, it's funny!"

No idea what she's on about. Guess the beers are having a bit of an effect on her now.

The sound of a wet pussy being eaten by a very horny girl gets overshadowed by the sound of cars driving up the driveway.

"They are here?" She says in a dream-like voice.

"Yeah, stay here. I'll go get them."

I got up from the bed, and Sally's face was a bit distant, her legs still spread casually.

"You got any more beer?" Sally's flushed face says, not sure if it's my cunnilingus or the beer that makes her so wet and easy right now.

"Sure, no worries." Gosh, if you drink any more now, you won't even remember losing your virginity!

I ran down and spotted everyone coming in, and my heart started pounding!

They all seemed to be a bit awkward except David, who seemed quite excited.

"Anyone need anything?" David asked as he opened the wine cabinet to reveal a vast assortment of wines and other beverages.

Charlotte seemed interested in its contents and began a little chit-chat with David. In contrast, Jeremy and Oscar seemed to know as much about Alcohol as I did. They had a beer each, and I grabbed one for Sally, and Charlotte seemed to just settle for a cola.

"Don't want one?"

"Tempted, but I'm driving." Charlotte declined.

"Ah, right."

I grab Oscar's hand and lead him upstairs.

We enter the room, and Sally has hidden herself underneath the blanket.

I hand her the drink, and she opens it up and begins drinking with the blanket barely covering her breasts.

Her face is so red now, much more than before!

They both open their drinks and begin having a few sips. This time Sally isn't downing it like she hadn't drunk water in days,

I walk behind Oscar and grab his pants and open his belt.

Sally looks intensely at what I'm doing and seems very interested in seeing her first cock in person.

First, his pants go down, so he's just in his underwear. It was made of silk and did very little to hide his huge cock.

"Shall I show it to you?" I smile, looking at Sally as I toy with his cock through his pants.

She nods and takes another sip. She's gotten a lot bolder in a short amount of time!

I slowly pull it down. At first, his pubes are revealed, then his shaft.

I keep pulling and pulling, and as it's finally pulled down, his cock springs up, showing full mast!

They hadn't even said hello yet, and here he was, showing her his cock.

"Wow..." Is all that came out of Sally.

"It looks good, right?" I asked her.

She nods.

I lead his cock closer to her, and she doesn't mind at all!

"Touch it."

As she reaches out to grab the cock, she loosens her grip on the blanket, and it falls to reveal her breasts, and she doesn't seem to mind at all.

She must be somewhere between tipsy and drunk at this point.

"Wow..." Is all that's coming from Oscar as he observes this young virgin's breasts as she grasps his cock. They are people of few words, I suppose.

I get behind Sally and massage her breasts as she touches his cock.

"Try jerking it." I tell Sally.

And she does. She's slowly jerking his foreskin back and forth.

"You like it?" I asked her.

"Yeah..." She was in her own world now.

"Try putting it in your mouth."

She doesn't do it right away but gets closer to it.

"It smells," Sally noted.

I smell it too, smells like a clean cock.

"It smells good, this is how a penis is supposed to smell," I tell her.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Taste similar too."

She seems to be thinking for a bit before she puts it in her mouth.

She lets out moans as she begins sucking it.

"Good?"

"Mhm." She nodded.

"Make sure not to cum fast, we haven't started the main event yet." I told Oscar.

I took off the blanket now, thinking she was a bit more open to what was happening, and I was right.

The blanket comes off, and she doesn't bother covering herself. Oscar takes off his shirt as he sees her fully nude body waiting for her in the bed.

I leave them to their devices and go downstairs to get the others.

When I get down, David enjoys his wine while watching Charlotte getting her breast fondled by Jeremy.

"They are ready."

They follow me up, and we see Oscar on top of Sally, licking her breasts.

I observe his cock, and he has started to leak precum onto the bedsheets.

I kinda want his cock inside me now... Another time.

Sally didn't seem to mind us getting into the room, as she simply looked as we entered.

Will this bed be able to handle six people?

Only one way to find out!

We started by getting on the bed, and it did handle us all, but just barely. Jeremy and Charlotte seem to get into it fairly fast as she's sitting on his cock while he sucks on her breasts.

David takes down his pants, grabs my head, and makes me suck him. His dominating behavior turned me on so wildly that I had to start masturbating. I look at Sally and Oscar, and they are observing everyone with the occasional touching here and there.

David opens his drawer on the nightstand and puts a pack of condoms in the center of the bed.

"Here's some for those who wanna use one."

Charlotte and Jeremy start smiling. She looks at him as she pulls her pants off to reveal her pussy. Today she wasn't wearing any panties at all! She stands up and forces Jeremy to start licking her out, and Jeremy grasps her ass and pulls in closer so he can eat her out.

"Oh my god... yes! Oh fuck!" Charlotte moans as her legs get a bit unsteady.

I observe his tongue licking between her pussy lips, filling the air with the scent of pussy and wet, slick sounds.

All this sex makes me so hot I get up and enter a 69 position with David.

"Me too!" I said as I sat down on his face.

As we are licking and sucking each other, Sally and Oscar look at us. It seems he wants to fuck her, but he's being gentle about it.

As Jeremy licks her pussy, he slowly removes his pants to reveal his cock and grabs a condom.

Charlotte doesn't hesitate and sits down on his hard foreskin-covered cock.

"Shou--" is all Jeremy manages to say as she puts her finger on his mouth before taking the condom out of his hand and throwing it to the side.

Once he's deep inside, they both moan in pleasure. I'm sure they both enjoy themselves.

"You want to try it too?"

Sally looked at me, then at Charlotte and Jeremy, then at Oscar's cock.

Sally grabs a package and opens it.

"It'll fit, put it on." I told her.

She tried a bit and finally managed to enwrap his cock with the condom. His cock is so long it unwrapped all the way to the bottom and I can see Sally being excited but seemed frozen up, unsure of what to do.

I get off David and grab Oscar's cock.

"Lay down, honey. Let me handle it."

Sally lays down and closes her eyes.

"Don't close your eyes, look."

She sees Oscar's long cock on her stomach, and I pull it back and adjust his rubber-covered head. I try to put it in, but it's not wet enough. So I grabbed his cock and put it in my mouth to wet it up.

As I'm licking it, I get a devilish thought. What if I bite down on the tip of the condom so It'll break inside her? Ooh... I want to... I want to lick up the unwanted creampie from Sally... But I perish the thought. She should have a nice and clean, safe first time. I'm not sure if it's a safe day or not, and I know she's not on the pill, as I observed a package of pads in her purse a few weeks ago.

I stop sucking and look toward Sally. And she seemed ready now.

I grab his cock and align it to her wet pussy, and with one push, he finds her hole.

"Ah!" She says as his head enters her pussy.

"Careful now, she's a virgin." I told Oscar.

Oscar grabs her hips and slowly pushes inside Sally while carefully making sure she's comfortable.

And she manages just fine. His cock enters with little resistance now that I've lubed it up with spit.

Oscar lays down on top of her, and Sally looks at David and me. She stops to look at David's raging erection.

"Wow." Said Sally.

"His cock looks great up close huh?"

Sally nodded.

"Get closer?" I asked David, and he did.

He places his cock just an inch away from her face.

"You can taste it if you want."

And with no hesitation, she started sucking David's cock and barely got it into her mouth.

"You can use your tongue more." Said David.

She tries her best, but Oscar loses his patience and starts fucking her.

This was too much for Sally as she stopped sucking and focused more on the cock inside her.

"Oh!" Sally moaned as Oscar's cock thrust deep inside her.

I grabbed David's cock and took over the sucking.

Sally and Oscar both start moaning, and Charlotte and Jeremy have changed positions. He's doing her doggy style now, and her breasts swing back and forth with each thrust.

It's time I get some action too, so I move away a bit, and David lays down next to Sally.

She observes me as I sit down on his huge cock.

"You are not gonna use a condom, Mary?"

"No." I told her.

"Why?" She looked with wanton, definitely affected by both the beers and the cock.

"It feels much better to have him cum inside me."

She seemed to be thinking a bit. I should maybe not have said that, but it's time I enjoy myself and begin grinding myself on David's hard cock as I masturbate.

Sally starts letting out the cute moans and sounds I heard her some nights before.

"You like it?"

"Yeah... Oh..." Sally was in her own world now.

I start grinding David's cock on my cervix to keep him hard while I watch Oscar fuck Sally. She has her eyes closed and her mouth open and moans as he jerks back and forth slowly to ensure she doesn't feel discomfort.

David seems to have been a bit pent up, so he grabs my hips and starts hammering his cock inside me.

"Oh god yes!" I scream involuntarily as his cock hammers into my cervix like a hammer.

Sally starts looking at Charlotte and me now, curious about how we have sex. Jeremy and Charlotte returned to their original position, so we are both riding a cock.

Sally points to Charlotte, and Oscar notices what she wants.

He pulls out, they change position, and soon, Sally grabs his cock and slowly sits down on it.

"Ah oh... Ah..." Sally said as she bottomed out. Last I did that on Oscar, it almost hurt.

"Does it hurt or feel good?"

"It feels very good..."

My pussy isn't deep enough for some men, it seems.

Behind us, we can hear Jeremy getting closer.

"I'm close!"

"Me too... Don't stop!"

"I... Oh... Aaaaaaa!" Jeremy sounds like he just came inside her.

"Oh yes!!" Charlotte follows just behind him.

Sally looked at them, and it seemed like she was in a trance looking at them.

Charlotte pulled off Jeremy, and his cock popped out, and shortly after, his cum started flowing out of her well fucked pussy.

Sally looked down on Oscar, then at me...

She stopped riding him, got off, and looked down on his cock for a while before she started jerking it. She seems lost in her thoughts, so I can't figure out what she's thinking.

Then I see it. His cock is becoming more bare... Is she taking off his condom? She is! She's slowly rubbing his cock upwards. She looked at Oscar for approval, and he nodded. He seemed very horny and turned on by what she was doing. The condom is slowly being rolled up and up, and suddenly, I hear the sound of the wrapper, and she throws it to the floor.

Oh god, yes!

She starts grinding on the hard wet cock before she lines his cock to her pussy and slowly sits down on his raw cock. Oscar doesn't even seem to object as his raw unprotected cock gets a taste of her wet pussy.

I sure hope you know what you're doing, Sally!

Sally starts moaning louder now. She learned how much better a raw cock feels than a wrapped-up one.

Oscar and Sally become noisier now, unsurprisingly due to the intense feeling of raw sex.

"Did it feel good?" I asked Jeremy and Charlotte.

"Fuck yeah..." Charlotte said as she started laughing, and Jeremy had just closed his eyes.

Suddenly, David starts fucking me hard from below.

It's my turn to enjoy the lovemaking.

From this angle, I feel his wet cock hit the roof of my vagina.

"Oh yeah, fuck me good!"

With every thrust, his cock takes me closer to orgasm.

"I'm cumming!" I screamed as I climaxed on David's cock.

David starts grunting as my pussy tightens on his cock.

"Give it to me! Cum inside me!" I say as I start massaging his balls.

"AAAH! FUCK!" David yells, and I cry in pleasure as his cock starts throbbing and pulsing inside me, shooting his cum deep in my pussy.

"Oh yeah! Oh god!" I say as I enjoy his wetness spreading inside me.

After we are spent, I wonder how Sally and Oscar are doing.

They seem to be lost in their lovemaking! I get off David's cock and lean down behind Sally so I can see her riding Oscar's cock.

Her juicy pussy lips eat up his hard cock, and the smell of their sex is so enticing.

I rise up behind Sally and start rubbing her clit.

Does it feel good?

"Yes!" she answered.

Oscar's breathing is getting labored.

"Sally, I'm close."

Sally says nothing and keeps riding his cock.

"I'm close. I'm cumming soon!" He said with more urgency.

Sally opens her eyes and looks into his and starts moaning, and she might be close too... I should tell her to pull out, but I want to see what happens...

"Pull out! I'm cumming!" Said Oscar, and just like that, Sally started spasming in her orgasm.

"Aaaaahhh!!!" yells Oscar as he climaxes.

I turn back to look, and his cock and balls throb hard as he shoots his virile cum into her likely fertile womb.

For what felt like a minute, they moan out as they ride their orgasm to their total.

As Sally finally calms down from her orgasm, she lays down on Oscar, and they begin kissing each other.

"Did it feel better without a condom, Sally?"

"Yeah..."

Just as she answered, I felt someone licking my pussy.

It's Charlotte!

"Let me have it." She says as she starts drinking David's cum straight from my pussy.

David and Jeremy seem spent, and they head downstairs.

I made space for Charlotte to lick my pussy from below me as I observed Oscar and Sally's union.

He slowly got softer, and his cock popped out.

I grabbed Sally's vagina and pushed it open, and saw a massive load of cum inside her.

"You have so much cum inside you, Sally! He must have saved a lot!"

Sally just covers her smiling face. I guess the word "cum inside you" was a bit too much now that she's down from her high.

"Oscar, come look at the mess you made."

Oscar comes back with us and observes her cum filled pussy.

"Did it feel good to cum inside her? And not in a condom?"

That's right. He's never cummed inside a pussy before.

"Yeah... It was amazing."

"Sally, stand up a bit."

I hold my hand below her pussy, and the cum starts dripping down onto the palm of my hand.

It kept coming and coming... Until it stopped, and my palm could barely hold their cum!

"Look!"

Sally's eyes widened.

"Oh..." She realized how much was inside her.

"Am I clean yet?" I asked Charlotte.

Charlotte stopped licking my pussy. It was getting a bit too much for me. I'd just cummed, and her licking my pussy and clit got uncomfortable.

12