Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 02

Story Info
Maryse conquering Naomi's fat ass.
6.1k words
4.1
6.3k
3

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Maryse or Becky Lynch or Naomi or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Naomi had been in the WWE for almost a decade, and while she hadn't won a lot of championships her longevity had set her up for life, and she even found love with a man who understood everything she needed. Oh yes, her husband gave her everything he could give her, and yet still allowed her to indulge in the kind of fun the women of the WWE had secretly been indulging in for almost 20 years.

Which for Naomi, meant that every single night there was a cock deep in her big fat ass. Sometimes her husband's cock, but more often than not, it was another woman wrecking her big booty with a strap-on cock. And honestly as much as she loved her husband, Naomi preferred it when it was a woman, like it would be tonight.

Tonight was special, not just because it was Wrestlemania, but because Naomi would have the privilege of bottoming to the greatest butt buster in WWE history, Maryse. The only woman who had retired as the Alpha female had texted her out of the blue, and like the proud bottom she was Naomi happily came running. God, the second she got that text her slutty little back door quivered with anticipation, and then even more so when she read the text.

She read it over and over again on the ride to her destination, and her entire body was practically vibrating with anticipation when she finally knocked on the door to the hotel room she had been ordered too. And even though it was probably only a few seconds it felt like an eternity until finally the door opened and the beautiful face of Maryse came into view.

"Finally, I didn't think your lazy ass would ever get here." Maryse smirked while looking her pray up and down.

"I came as soon as I could." Naomi pointed out.

"Silence!" Maryse snapped, lowering her voice, "You know how I feel about backtalk."

Naomi did, which was why she was doing it, and why she apologized in a soft voice, "Sorry my French Mistress."

"You also know I don't give a fuck about excuses, or apologies, so just shut up and get your fat ass in here."

"Yes, Mistress." Naomi replied playfully as she stepped inside.

It wasn't quite the big luxurious suite her Mistress usually preferred, but Naomi quickly found out why that was as she stepped further into the room, to find out she wasn't alone. Because there right next to the bed, was a white girl, bent over and spreading her cheeks, revealing her ass hole was gaping wide open. The lucky bitch! And Naomi was hoping that she would be the sole focus of her Mistress's lust tonight.

Oh well, a tired Maryse was still better than all the wannabe tops to pass through the WWE in the last few years, with maybe one exception. Whoever this was it was almost definitely one of those wannabes, although it was impossible to tell who it was from this angle, and Naomi didn't really care.

Especially because once the door was shut behind them Maryse grabbed onto Naomi's meaty cheeks and purred into her ear, "I know what you're doing, you know?"

"Yeah?" Naomi smiled half-heartedly, both because that meant her little skiing had most likely had failed, and the disappointment of seeing another bottom here, who had been thoroughly use the way she wanted to be.

"Yeah..." Maryse moaned, becoming lost for a few long seconds in playing with that big fat booty, and then finally pointing out, "You're trying to antagonize me to spank you. But why should I give you what you want, huh? You're here for my pleasure, not your own. And you know what that means, don't you bitch? Vous savez ce que ça veut dire?"

"If you wanna spank me, you'll spank me." Naomi pouted glumly.

"Right, now strip and get your fat ass on the bed." Maryse ordered, before moaning in delight, "Mmmmmmmm oui, I feel like a little chocolate treat. Or a big one? Ha ha ha ha!"

"As a desert?" Naomi questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Oui." Maryse smirked, beginning to walk over to the other white woman, as she continued, "Oooooooooooh, is that jealousy I hear? How delicious. And I suppose, natural to be curious. But don't worry about this fuck hole. All she is, is another delusional piece of fat ass which needed to be put in her place. Isn't that right bitch?"

"Ah fock, yes my French Mistress!" Becky Lynch cried out as her new owner grabbed onto her hair and yanked it back so that Naomi could see her face, the former Alpha not hesitating to continue, "Ooooooooooh shit, I'm just another delusional piece of fat ass who needed to be put in her place. Oh God, thank you Mistress! Thank you for putting me in my place, mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, and gaping me slutty little arse! I mean, my big fat arse! Oh my French Mistress, thank you, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fock, thank you for reminding me I'm just a piece of ass, ah yes, made to be fucked! Mmmmmmmmmm, oh thank you. Thank you for making me your fat assed bitch!"

"Wow, really Becky?" Naomi laughed out loud, "We all knew it was just a matter of time before you return to bottoming, but Maryse only just got back. What, did you drop your pants and bend over the second you saw her?"

"She didn't even make it that far." Maryse laughed, "I bent this anal whore over while she was still wearing her ring gear. Mmmmmmmm oui, right after she won her stupid little titles I took that big fat 'arse' of hers and made it mine. And now I have already taken back my rightful place as Alpha female, something the pathetic anal bitches in the women's division will soon learn. But for now, I believe I gave her an order?"

"Yes my French Mistress." Naomi grinned and obeyed.

Admittedly Naomi wasn't just disappointed in Becky for bottoming so easily because it made her a disgrace to women's wrestling, and their entire gender. No, she was actually kind of sad to lose Becky as a top, because it had been wonderfully humiliating for Naomi to have to bottom for a woman everyone knew was just as submissive as she was. But at least she didn't have to take anymore half-hearted butt fuckings, where she would have to do most of the work.

No, once again the Alpha female was a real butt buster, a real woman, and Naomi was very grateful for that fact. Something she tried to show by giving the best striptease she could give, while making sure not to wait too long to get into position. She knew how much Maryse hated that.

Maryse was so glad she had given Naomi the honour of being her chocolate dessert, as she'd always been a proud bottom, who unlike Becky Lynch never forgot her proper place, and how to act around a top. Something she proved by giving Maryse her favourite type of striptease, not waiting too long to present her with that big fat black booty of hers.

God, it had been way too long since she'd seen that gigantic ass in the flesh, and now Maryse plan to take full advantage of finally having it again. That included just staring at her prize for what felt like an eternity, partly because Maryse forced herself to grab a nice big strap-on and lube it up in the process. Of course, she could only wait so long before burying her face into that big butt.

When she did Maryse didn't bother using her hands to spread those cheeks. No, she slammed her face deep in between them, pushing herself so deep she couldn't breathe properly. But that was the point. Oh yes, all she wanted to be able to breathe in was a smell of Naomi's big black booty, and of course, the anal slut's arousal.

Which was a position she kept herself for a few long seconds, before starting to rub her face in those gigantic butt cheeks, transitioning from smothering herself in fat ass to motor-boating it, and back again. She then went back and forth a few times, before finally sticking out her tongue, and beginning to greedily lap away at the tasty treat in front of her. At first, that meant sliding her tongue up and down the whole of Naomi's ass crack, but eventually she honed in on that back door.

Once they reached that stage Maryse reluctantly used both hands to pull those meaty cheeks apart, so she could get as much access to that slutty little back hole as possible. Also, so that she could pull back on and spit on it a few times, to make sure this was extra nasty. She then rubbed that saliva in with her tongue, and repeated the process a few times, before just settling into giving a nice long rim job.

Which arguably wasn't much of a top thing to do, but Maryse didn't care, as she just loved to indulge in her fetish for big fat asses. In fact, it had been so long since she had tasted this beautiful black booty, that it only seemed right to give it her best work, including eventually beginning to swirl her tongue around that bitch hole, and then push her tongue inside it.

Proving that at least Naomi was getting the constant anal poundings someone with an ass as fat as hers deserved Maryse was able to slide her tongue all the way into that obscenely big booty. Maryse grinned with delight at this, as it meant she could literally tongue the other woman's butt, which was something she became lost in towards the end of that long rim job.

However, it just wasn't the same as using her big dick, so eventually Maryse reluctantly pulled her mouth away from that huge butt to give it the fucking it so richly deserved. Which was the point she would normally finger an anal bitch, but she knew that Naomi was such a back door whore such a thing would be unnecessary. Besides, she had waited long enough to truly anally violate her black bitch.

So instead Maryse just straightened herself up and delivered a few spanks to that big fat ass, making the cheeks jiggle so much she had to watch it for a few seconds, before delivering another slap and ordering, "What are you waiting for, you dumb slut? Spread your cheeks! Mmmmmmmmm oui, spread your big fat ass cheeks. Give your French Mistress your slutty little ass hole!"

"Yes my French Mistress." Naomi grinned gratefully, and quickly did as she was told.

Naomi was only too happy to obey that command as it meant incredible pleasure for her. Even more than what she'd been getting before, which was really saying something, because her French Mistress was awesome at dishing out a rim job. However both the butt slut and the butt buster were eager to get to the butt sex by the time Naomi finally received that order, so if anything it was hard to slowly spread her cheeks, instead of pulling them wide apart first chance she got.

Luckily for her unlike some Doms, and admittedly when her French Mistress was in a certain mood, right now she didn't receive any more teasing, like sliding the dildo up and down her ass crack, or even slow, gentle pressure against her back door. No, instead she just gave one hard thrust, instantly sending the first few inches of cock up her big fat ass.

Such a hard and rough anal penetration would have most women crying out in agony, and then quickly begging for mercy, or giving the other person a piece of her mind, but not Naomi. No, Naomi was a well-trained, and more importantly frequently used, anal whore, who had spent the best part of the last decade getting her gigantic ass brutally pounded by everyone from the most dominant tops, to even her fellow bottoms.

Oh yes, it seemed no one could get enough of her big black booty, and neither could Naomi. Because on the rare occasion her back door was closed for more than an hour she was happy to dildo it herself, or at least shove a nice big plug up there. But she knew how much her French Mistress love to eat ass, so she hadn't bothered on this particular occasion.

That turned out to be for the best, as not only had her French Mistress jumped at the chance to give her a nice long rim job, but the surprisingly rough anal penetration actually caused her some pain. Not as unbearable as it should've been, but something that was just enough to make her feel punished for being a shameless anal whore, which was a feeling Naomi loved.

Oh yes, she loved every part of an ass fucking, including the pain, although sadly, that was a distant memory for her. Something which was proven by the fact that she moaned in pure pleasure throughout the rest of the butt stuffing. To be fair that was because her French Mistress insisted on pushing the rest of the girl cock into her rectum painfully slowly, but that was kind of the point, to make Naomi moan like the anal whore she was.

More accurately it was part of the point, and not even the main one, because the main part was just her French Mistress maximizing her own pleasure. And she should, because as a filthy little anal loving bottom Naomi had accepted long ago that it was her purpose in life to please more dominant women, especially with her big fat butt.

And there was no one who cherished her big ass more than the goddess simply known as Maryse. Oh yes, her French Mistress love to make that big booty bounce for her, while she pounded it hard, and Naomi couldn't wait for that to happen. Of course she would have too, as right now her French Mistress was savouring the sight of inch after inch of her big dick disappearing into Naomi's back door with a wicked grin on her face.

Maryse was pretty much grinning and cackling maniacally right after she brutally penetrated that fat butt, throughout the long, slow rectum rearranging, and beyond. Which would've been embarrassing, if she gave a fuck what these women thought of her. But she didn't, so it didn't matter. They didn't matter.

All they were was fuck holes to her, who just happened to have the big fat asses she was addicted too. So she simply maximized her own enjoyment every step of the way, consumed by the kind of moment that she lived for. The kind of moment that she put a so-called woman, who was a disgrace to their gender, in her place with a nice, long, drawn-out ass fucking.

Of course, no matter how long she made it last eventually her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of her cock was buried inside of Naomi's big booty. Which of course she savoured for a few long seconds but just stared lustfully at where her pale thighs met those meaty dark cheeks, creating a beautiful contrast. Maryse didn't particularly care what colour the skin was of her anal bitches, just that they had big bubble butts.

Although she had to admit, at times like this she could definitely see why Interracial was a popular fetish. And of course, she took the time to mock the black anal bitch, first in French, before eventually getting around to translating.

"Oooooooooooooooooh oui, chaque pouce! Mmmmmmmmmmm, c'est chaque pouce de ma grosse bite dans ton gros cul de grosse salope! Oh oui! Oh oui!" Maryse moaned happily, and then cackled in delight, "Oooooooooooooooooh oui, every inch! Mmmmmmmmmmm, that's every single inch of my big dick up your big fat slutty ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, take it all butt slut! Take it all the way! Mmmmmmmmmmm oui, prends tout le cul salope! Prends tout le chemin! Prends tout! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh oui! Tu es à moi Naomi! Oh oui, tu es ma chienne au gros cul, et tu le seras toujours! Oh oui! Oh oui!"

With that Maryse slowly pulled her hips back until about half of the dildo was out of that back hole, and then just as slowly pushed all the way back in, before repeating the process, sodomizing Naomi with long, slow strokes, which had both current and former WWE women moaning in pure bliss.

Maryse had been so caught up in the actual butt stuffing those sounds barely registered before, but now they were another reason for her to chuckle and grin, as Naomi was once again proving herself a shameless anal whore, as all wrestlers should be. Just as she reminded a wrestler she should be, Maryse's mind switching to the neglected anal whore in the corner. Perhaps she should continue to be neglected. Teach her a lesson in respect. But ultimately, the Alpha female just couldn't resist including her predecessor in the fun.

"Becky, mmmmmmmmm, get your fat ass over here and take over spreading Naomi's ass cheeks." Maryse suddenly ordered.

"Yes my French Mistress." Becky replied, and did as she was told.

It was truly pathetic how quickly Becky moved, stumbling over on her tired legs, and then kneeling beside Naomi, and then replacing those black hands with her own. Naomi was a good girl, waiting for Becky to take over, before even moving her hands, so Maryse continued getting the best look of her big dick sliding in and out of that shit hole. Although now she had the distracting view of Becky, staring up at her with love and devotion.

God, Maryse had known that The Man would be no real challenge for her, but she thought there might be a glimmer of a fight left over after sticking her dick up her fat 'arse'. But no, one little butt fucking. And Becky Lynch was already back to being a mindless anal whore. Which was hilarious really. Pathetic, but definitely hilarious. At least to Maryse, a 'model' Internet fans didn't think was fit to share the same ring as 'real wrestlers'. Oh, if they could only see these wrestlers now.

Becky of course loved to watch an bum fucking as much as the next girl, or at least the next WWE girl, and it was extremely tempting to look down at the best view possible at her French Mistress's big dick sliding in and out of Naomi's shit hole. Not so she could imagine she was the one doing the arse fucking, of course. No, that ship had sailed.

She would be imagining that it was her having the honour of being bummed by the goddess simply known as Maryse. However her loose and incredibly sore arse could still feel her French Mistress's big cock moving inside it. So instead she just looked up lovingly at her new top, silently thanking her for putting her in her place. And of course, silently plead for an extra special treat.

One that Becky eventually got when that big dildo was predictably pulled out of Naomi's ass, and then immediately pressed against Becky's lips, Maryse ordering loudly, "Suck it Becky, suck my dick! Ooooooooooooooh oui, suck the yummy ass cream off my big dick! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, that's so hot. Suck it, cock sucker! Suck my fucking strap-on like the little ass to mouth loving bitch you are! Oh yes, mmmmmmmmmmmm, fuck yes, so good of you to remember your place, and just how much you love the taste of ass. Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, you fucking love it! Oh oui! Oh oui! Suce Becky, suce ma bite! Ooooooooooooooh oui, suce la délicieuse crème du cul de ma grosse bite! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, c'est tellement chaud. Suck it, cock sucker! Suce mon putain de gode ceinture comme la petite chienne amoureuse du cul à la bouche que tu es! Oh oui, mmmmmmmmmmmm, putain oui, si bon de vous souvenir de votre place, et à quel point vous aimez le goût du cul. Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, tu adores ça! Oh oui! Oh oui!"

She tried to reply 'yes my French Mistress', but gave up as her new Dom continued blathering, mostly in French. Thankfully she wasn't punished for this. At least not right now. No, her wonderful Mistress allowed her the privilege of cleaning her cock of all that arse cream. Becky was even given the chance to savour the deepest part of Naomi's bowels, when she wrapped her lips around the head of her French Mistress's strap-on.

Which of course had Becky moaning loudly and happily, and her eyes fluttering shut, as she became completely lost in the heaven that was tasting another girl's arse. Then of course, she started bobbing her head up and down, taking more every time until she was deep throating the entire length of the bum flavoured dildo.

Which of course led to more verbal encouragement from Maryse, "Yessssssssssssssss, take it deep bitch! Take it all! Take it all the way down your throat like a good little whore. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, oh oui, that's it, yesssssssssssssssss, every inch! Ooooooooooooooh oui, that's every single inch down your throat you perverted little bitch! You ATM loving bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh oui Becky, you're such a great ass to mouth bitch! Mmmmmmmmmmmm, a totally shameless bottom. Oh yes, suck it just like that, cock sucker! Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssssss, just like that, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oui, oh oui, mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, suck it! Get every drop of Naomi's slutty little ass. Non, get every drop of Naomi's big fat disgusting whore ass! OH OUI! Ha ha ha ha, suck it! Prenez-le chienne profonde! Prends tout! Prenez-le tout le long de votre gorge comme une bonne petite pute. Oh oui, mmmmmmmmm, oh oui, c'est ça, yesssssssssssssssss, chaque pouce! Ooooooooooooooh oui, c'est chaque centimètre dans ta gorge que tu as perverti petite garce! Espèce de salope aimante ATM! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh oui Becky, tu es une si bonne salope de cul à bouche! Mmmmmmmmmmmm, un fond totalement sans vergogne. Oh oui, suce juste comme ça, suceur de bite! Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssssss, juste comme ça, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oui, oh oui, mmmmmmmmmmm ouaishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, suce! Obtenez chaque goutte du petit cul salope de Naomi. Non, prenez chaque goutte du gros cul de la putain dégoûtante de Naomi! OH OUI! Ha ha ha ha, suce-le! "

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers
12