Masculine and Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
758 Followers

Mara again whispered harshly, "I meant for you to walk to the car and ask her to come inside, not shout and wake up the entire neighborhood! Now, go to the car and walk her inside." She turned abruptly and went back to the powder room. Jimmy had let Tommy go. Her son was slumped with his back against the wall.

Jim grinned. "He said he weren't sick no more."

Mara was suddenly very tired.

"Hi, Mrs. Dolton."

Mara turned around. "Julie, you're not drunk too, are you?"

"No. Really, I'm not. And that's because I'm not stupid like these guys." Julie's jaw clenched.

Bill was grinning as he put his arm around his girlfriend's shoulders. "I really love Julie, didja know that, Mrs. D? I really-really love her."

Mara looked at the pretty, dark haired girl and saw her roll her eyes and shake her head but Mara could see she liked what Billy had said. "I want the boys to help me get Tommy up to his room, and... will you be okay driving them home? You really haven't been drinking? You don't seem like it, but seriously... Julie, if you have, tell me. I'll... I'll drive everyone home if you have, and..." She once more exhaled sharply and her voice lowered, "I won't tell anyone's parents."

Bill spoke, "She didn't have nothin' ta drink, Mrs. D. I kept sayin' to, but... she wouldn't."

"I had one beer at nine o'clock, then diet Cokes after that, Mrs. Dolton. Really."

"Well, at least one in the group is mature, and it's always the girl." Mara and Julie exchanged a sympathetic look.

"I can get them home, Mrs. Dolton."

Bill leaned forward to look directly at his girlfriend's face. "Don't call 'er, Mrs. Dolton, call 'er, Mrs. D."

Mara smiled. "Considering what we're both going through right now, I think from now on, Julie, you should call me Mara." Both females giggled.

Tom stirred. "Waz everybody in here for?" He made it up to his feet. He sighed. "I'm tired." His tongue moved around his mouth. "I gotta bruss my teeff." He moved to the sink bent down to the faucet and started rinsing his mouth.

Mara repeated what had become her favorite gesture of the night, she exhaled sharply. "Use a Dixie cup, Tommy."

"Nahh. Don' need it." He kept slurping, swishing, and spitting water.

"Can you make it up to your room, to the bathroom to brush and gargle?"

He slurped more water. "Yeah... sure, no prob."

Jim who had been standing in the powder room gawking at Mrs. D's tits, legs and ass, laughed. "I guess ya don' need me in here anymore."

Mara moved out of the doorway. "Thank you, Jimmy." She turned to Julie. "Are you sure you can take care of both of these idiots?"

Julie grinned. "Yeah, Mrs... um... Mara."

She looked at the boys and shook her head. "I should tell your parents."

"Awww... c'mon, Mrs. D, we got Tom back here for ya. All safe and sounds."

Jim added, "And we're not really drunk, neither."

Both Julie and Mara exhaled sharply, then each hearing the other, looked at one another and now it was they who laughed.

Julie shook her head at the boys. "Come on, you guys. I'll take you home."

"Be..." Mara was nudged out of the way by her son as he weaved towards the stairs.

Tommy didn't face his friends as he raised his hand in a wave. "See ya guys!"

Mara watched her son. He seemed to be steady enough on his feet. She turned to the other young people as they started towards the door. "Julie, drive safely, please."

"I will."

"Night, Mrs. D!"

"Yeah, g'night, Mrs. D!"

"Bye, Mara."

"Goodnight, Julie. And thank you for getting my son home safely."

Mara closed the door behind them, then watched from the side lite window to make sure Julie was driving. Mara smiled when Billy's hand dropped down from Julie's shoulder and grabbed her butt. The girl jerked away and punched his shoulder hard. Billy instantly looked contrite, even opened the driver's door for her then he hurried around to get in the passenger's side. Jimmy was already in the back. Mara thought he lay down on the seat, but wasn't sure. The car started up, the headlamps came on and Julie slowly backed up and then slowly drove down the street.

Mara headed upstairs to check on Tommy. She heard him gargling and then saw him cross the hall to his bedroom. She went to his room, surprised he had only taken his shirt off, and had flopped face down on the bed. She heard his breathing and knew he was already asleep. She thought of that night last summer and it made her stomach tense. No temptations tonight. His legs were on the bed and he had taken his sneakers off. She went to the hall linen closet and got a crocheted afghan, returned to his room and draped it over him. Leaving him in his jeans would serve him right.

She watched him for a minute. He was a handsome boy and would be a handsome man. She guessed most mothers would probably say that about their sons, but objectively, he was cute and had a trim, toned body. No, he wasn't going to be some fashion magazine model, but he was a good looking young man, muscular, proportional structure, attractive features on a usually intelligent face, she was sure his wonderful blue eyes would melt many girls' hearts, he was smart, fun, and usually a caring, friendly person. He was more attuned to other people's emotions and generally much more perceptive than their daughter. He noticed things, could read people much better than Denise. She thought his emotional depth was greater than their daughter's too.

A month or so after Christmas, he had gotten up early one Saturday and then hung around the kitchen while she was cleaning. He finally asked her how things were going. She said fine, but she could tell there was more to his question, and that her answer hadn't satisfied him.

She had asked him, "What do you mean exactly, Tommy?"

He had gotten visibly nervous, then had said, "Are you and Dad like... you know, okay? Everything okay with you guys?"

She had considered laughing it off, but Tommy had seemed so serious. "Tommy, everything is fine with me and Dad. We love each other. We have a good marriage. Why... why do you ask?"

"I was ahh... just wondering, because... ahhh... nevermind, Mom. Ahh... sorry."

He had turned and started to leave but she had stopped him with her voice, "Say what you wanted to say, Tommy. What were you going to say or ask? I want you to always be open with me." She had wondered if he thought a divorce was looming or something, and why he would think that.

He had looked at her. "Yeah, figured you loved each other, but are you guys like still... you know, in love then?"

She remembered how her throat constricted and her eyes had welled at the inflection on those two words. She hadn't expected him to even know the difference, she thought he was too young. "Your dad and I, we... we love each other... very much." She saw his face droop a tiny bit. He opened his mouth to say something, then hesitated.

He had stared at her for a few very long moments before he spoke. She was sure he had caught what she had meant, and then probably didn't know what to say. "Ahh... okay. Stupid question, I guess. Uh... I... I'm gonna head over to Bill's."

"Okay."

She had almost cried after that little conversation. Why couldn't Phil be like their son? Had he ever really been like Tommy?

Mara took a deep breath, sighed, then made her way to the master bedroom. She got into bed and glanced at the clock again. 2:47AM. She pulled the top sheet up and hoped the afghan wouldn't make Tommy too warm. She assumed even drunk, he'd push it off in his sleep if it was uncomfortable.

She was too tired to rid her mind of the memory of that hug she had with Tommy drunk last summer, or how that bulge in his crotch had looked after he stroked it when he was lying on his bed, nor could she stop her hand from moving between her legs and her fingertip tracing her naked slit. It didn't matter because a minute later she was sound asleep.

Mara awoke. One of the kids was crying. She whipped the sheet off herself and jumped up. It had to be Tommy, but it sounded older, like a guy... She stopped after two steps. She rubbed her face with both hands. For a moment she had been confused, thinking it was ten years in the past. There was crying though. She hadn't imagined that. She looked at the clock. 3:29AM. Her feet started moving.

Tommy was crying. She stopped in the hall, holding herself back from running into his room. She hated these moments when she wasn't sure what the best thing to do would be. Would Tommy be super embarrassed if she saw him crying? Or, if she left him alone would he have some sort of tiny emotional scar later in life when he realized his mother hadn't come to him when he was upset?

She flipped the switch for the hallway light, then hurried to his open doorway. Tommy was on the floor, his back against the side of the bed, his legs folded up, his arms across his knees, his forehead resting on them. He was crying, nearly sobbing. His jeans were down, one leg bare, the other had the pant leg turned inside out, most of it to the side on the floor, the lower part bunched tight around his ankle.

Mara entered the room. "Tommy? What happened? Are you okay?" She knelt beside him, then sat back on her heels. Her right arm went around his shoulders. She kissed his head, then rubbed her cheek against his hair. "Honey, what's wrong?" Her other arm moved under his. Her hand stroked his chest. She noted his pectoral muscles but her touch was a mother comforting her child. She knew he was upset about Marcia. Her eyes welled. She recalled her high school junior year when Mike had broken up with her. She thought she had loved him and that she'd never find love ever again. She had been devastated. She knew exactly what Tommy was feeling.

His voice was strained and raspy, "I love her... Mom. She was at the party an' wouldn't even talk to me. I loved her so damn much, an'... an'..." He cried hard for a minute.

"Sweetheart..." Mara's heart was breaking for her son. More tears came to her eyes. She wished there was some way she could calm him down, make the hurt go away. She wasn't exactly sure what to say. There were no words, no logical answers for this. It was about emotions, and there was no logic in emotions, especially love. "It's good to love, Tommy, but... sometimes it doesn't work out." She frowned and shook her head. Tears ran down her face. "You're going to find love again. You may not believe that right now, but it's true. You are going t..."

Tommy interrupted, "It's my fault... my fault."

"Tommy, it's not your fault. Love... emotions are..."

He interrupted again, "No... no. I pushed her... I pushed her too much."

Mara's brow pinched. Had Tommy asked Marcia to marry him? She couldn't believe he had, but... yes, of course that was possible, even though Phil said they had talked about that, and Tommy had said he wasn't going to ask any girl to marry him, that he had college to finish first. Her tears slowed. She bit her lip for a moment. "How did you push her, honey?"

"It... it doesn't matter. Ahhh... Mom... I loved her... I really did." He cleared his throat. "I can't shleep. I... I-I think about her all the time. I jus' can't shleep at night."

Mara had noticed he was staying up really late, and a couple times in the middle of the night she had gone into the hallway and had seen light at the bottom of his bedroom door. She thought he had fallen asleep with a lamp on, had been tempted to go down to his room and turn it off, but had feared he might be masturbating or something and didn't want to embarrass him by tapping on the door or walking in.

"You should... um... just try to think about other things, pleasant things, happy memories when you were a little boy, and... and relax. It'll be easier to fall asleep."

"Mom, I... I-I think about having sex with her all the time. We did it a lot, and... I-I jus' can't relax now... I can't even... beat off without her... I... get close then... then..." He cried for a few seconds. "I miss her... I miss her so much, Mom. My balls hurt all da time." He sniffled, then cried softly for a few more seconds. "I miss her... I screwed it up. I shouldn't a' pushed her. I... c-can't sleep. All I wanna do is sleep."

Mara didn't know her eyes were wide. She was still thinking about... We did it a lot. She knew they were probably having sex, but... We did it A LOT? She was drawn out of her thoughts when she felt Tommy's warm hand cover hers on his chest.

Tom sniffled. "Mom... I need help. I need help... please."

Her eyes got even larger and she stopped breathing for a moment when she felt his hand slowly pushing hers down his chest. "Tommy... what... what are you doing?"

"Mom... please... please. I need help."

Mara's pussy clenched and her thighs squeezed together. She desperately wanted to help her son. How could she not? She loved him beyond words, but this? Yes, she did want to release his frustration, wanted to enable him to sleep, but this? Her voice was soft, but firm, "Tommy? Tommy? No... no, Tommy." Her arm muscles flexed. "Tommy... stop... Tommy?"

"Mom... please... I need you to help me... please."

She felt her palm sliding down over his hard abdomen. Her mind was reeling. Everything was getting so mixed up inside her. She was half crying with him and half for him. She knew how much she loved him, it was her son asking her for help so how could she refuse, but this had to be wrong, wasn't it? "Tommy... no... don't." She ordered herself to pull her hand away. Pull it away! PULL IT AWAY! "Tommy... don't... don't do th..." She heard how breathy her words were. She should be screaming at him. Mara! Pull your hand away! "Tomm..." Again she stopped breathing. Her palm was on his naked hard penis. He had pushed it under his boxers! "T-Tommy d-don't..."

"Please, Mom... jus'... jus' a li'l. Please. It's so achy." His hand made hers curve around his throbbing rod. He started stroking it up and down. "Please... please... I-I can't sleep. Please, Mom."

Mara still wasn't breathing. Her eyes couldn't have been open wider than they were, and tears were still running down her cheeks. Her heart was racing. Her pussy couldn't have been clenched any tighter. Tommy's cock felt like it was on fire, and... and it was so hard, and so thick. His other arm moved, pushing between the bed and her side. It wrapped around her lower back. She exhaled and took a few hurried breaths.

For the most part, Tom had stopped crying. "Please, Mom... please." He pushed up higher against the side of the bed. He pulled his mother closer and felt her breast and taut nipple against his upper peck near his armpit.

Her fingers and thumb as if on their own accord, moved, wrapping around his erect manhood. She blinked and her jaw dropped slightly. For a moment her thumb tip searched for her other fingertips. She couldn't touch any. Her voice was a breathy whisper, "No... Tommy... I-I can't."

As the soft words fell from her lips, his hand kept hers moving, stroking down, then slowly up, her palm covered the bulbous head, swirled around it. It was wet with slippery, clear semen. Her breathing suddenly turned shallow. His hand was lighter on her own. She screamed in her mind to pull away, to get up, to tell him to get to bed. She slid her hand down, smearing the thick staff with the clear fluid. "Tommy, I can't... I can't do... this."

Tom's breathing had gotten ragged. "Yeah... yeah, like that, Mom. Please... please, Mom."

"Tommy... I-I can't do it for... you." She shut her eyes as her hand slowly stroked down then up again, and once more her palm swirled around the big head. The upstroke had squeezed out another puddle of clear pre-cum. Her hand gripped slightly tighter and slid down the incredibly thick erection.

"Ahhhh... Mommmm," Tom groaned.

Her eyes opened. Once again Mara stopped breathing when she realized Tommy's hand wasn't on top of hers. "I... I can't do th..."

Tom interrupted, "Don't stop... please... please, Mom. I-I can't sleep... I ca... urrrrhhhh." Tommy's feet slid forward on the carpeting, stretching his legs out at a slight angle as his hand pushed the waistband of his boxes down and held it on his thigh.

Once more Mara's eyes went wide. The light spilling in from the hallway illuminated Tommy's cock. It looked so hard and it really was incredibly thick. Her hand was stroking up and she saw the clear semen ooze out from the large urethra hole. It drooled down the side of the big helmet. She didn't know her tongue traveled around her lips. She whispered, "Tommy... I... I can't do this." She stroked over the head again, once more coating her palm in slippery pre-cum. Her hand slid down, then on the upstroke it twisted side to side too as it rose up his length.

Tom groaned again, "Oh... wow... yeahhhhh... yeah, like that."

She licked her lips again. Tommy was as long as Phil, but he was definitely thicker, and she couldn't recall the last time Phil had been this hard. It felt like a thick bone covered with hot flesh. She gazed at his testicles. They were larger than Phil's, not something abnormal, but large. She couldn't recall what her high school boyfriend or those guys in college had looked like. Had she ever really looked? Yes, of course she had, but she couldn't remember any details. She could barely remember Phil's details. She knew she had never seen a cock like this... ever. It looked... so manly, so muscular, and so... inviting. She had never had any qualms about doing oral except maybe for swallowing, but this cock... Tommy's cock, was the very first one she ever truly desired to feel in her mouth. It was so masculine, so... beautiful.

"Li'l faster... Mom... please." Tom's breathing had turned into ragged gasping.

She exhaled. "Okay... Tommy... I want you to-to... to sleep." Again her eyes popped wide. Tommy's hand on her hip moved. It pushed between her ankle and ass. He gripped a cheek of her bottom. Her pussy tightened even more. "T-Tommy..." She gasped a couple breaths herself.

"Ahhh... Mommm... yeah... yeahhhh."

"Tommy... Tommy..." She didn't know what to say. Her hand moved faster up-down, up-down, twisting as it slid on his thick, torrid cock. She saw more and more seminal fluid oozing out the tip, now some was whitish. The faster she stroked the harder his hand gripped her bun, and the more she clenched her pussy. He was pulling her closer. His head dipped, and his face turned into her breast. She felt his hot, moist breath coming through the cotton fabric of her T. His lips were right on her taut nipple. He was starting to suck her nipple and part of her breast through her shirt. It sent a shiver down her spine. "T-Tommy..." Again she didn't know what to say. She slowed the pace of her stroking hand. "Cum... cum, Tommy. Cum now." She slid her fist slowly a few times, holding a little tighter, then started stroking a little faster, squeezing her twisting moving hand a bit more on the thick, hard muscle. God, it was an incredible cock, so hard, so thick, the head was so tantalizing. Her hand moved faster.

"You... are... so hot... Mom... I've wanted to... to... oh... arrrhhh... ARRRH!"

Again Mara's eyes went wide. The first surge of Tommy's cock spit a large dollop almost to her son's neck, the second surge sent a larger amount into the air, part of which hit her shoulder. More spurts followed. She saw that his large balls had drawn up close to the base of his hardened penis, every muscle of his body was tensed, flexed, his six pack was very evident, as more and more thick white sperm spattered his naked chest, his taut body twitched with each surge.

A_Satori
A_Satori
758 Followers