Masculinity Lost Ch. 21

Story Info
Dani gets some additions and learns more about Candi.
4.1k words
4.71
8.4k
11

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey yall!!! Thank yall for continuing to read and enjoy my story! I love love love reading all the comments it makes me so happy i could die lol Please keep reading and commenting my loves!!!

love- Jessicaxoxoxoxxxxx

Chapter 21- New Boobs and a Tan

Candi came back in, heels clicking on the tile floor, as she wheeled in a cart covered in tits! Well, that what it looked like at least. The boobs were all single but paired together in different sizes, from fairly small to absolutely monstrous! Besides the breasts were small flesh colored tubes of paste. Danny looked horrified as Candi brought the cart next to him.

As Candi wheeled the cart next to him, she leaned into his ear and whispered in her male voice "Be smart about what you choose. Choose wrong and they'll make you pay, just like with the piercing."

Danny nodded his head, unable to talk back to his fellow feminized male. While the whole feminization process was a nightmare for Danny, at least he found someone who could commiserate in his pain and humiliation. From the looks of Candi, it looked like she had gone through the wringer in femininity. Danny couldn't see an ounce of maleness in Candi's feminized body or mannerisms. Only when Candi spoke in her male voice did it give anything away. How did Candi end up like this? What was Candi's actual name? How long has Candi been under Stacy's control? Would Danny end up just like Candi?

Before Danny could think of any reasonable answers, Stacy stood before him, delicately stroking the faux breasts on the table.

"So, Dani, you have another choice in front of you. You are walking out of here with a new set of girlies attached to your chest. I do fantastic work, just ask Candi" Danny looked at Candi and saw her look down at the floor as a blush spread across her face. Danny looked at the feminized boys chest covered in the black body suit. His chest was at least a C cup and looked as real as any other girls.

Stacy continued "The breasts adhere to your chest with a special glue that requires a solvent. They'll come off on their own of course, but it will take a couple months. She coats the seams in a waterproof super long lasting paste that she blends with your skin, making the seams practically invisible! And the forms themselves are quite impressive and realistic. The silicone gel inside feels super real, and adds realistic weight to the girls. You'll definitely need support from your new bra collection unless you want back pain"

Jessica lifted a massive breast, must be an H cup since it took almost two hands to hold it. Danny feared having those glued to his chest and how ridiculous he'd look.

"The silicone and faux skin also warm to your body temperature, so they really feel like your actual skin! And the best part are the nipples! Here let me demonstrate"

Jessica took H cup breast and placed it over Danny's own chest. Danny felt his nipple get sucked into a hole. Stacy lightly grazed the nipple on the breast form and it visibly hardened. At the same time, a light electric feeling flowed over Danny's own nipple, causing a wave of pleasure to crash over him. Danny had found out how sensitive his nipples were in the shower but now with this electric current, it was like night and day. Stacy pinched the nipple and Danny felt the same electric current but with a pinching feeling as the breast form contracted around Danny's nipple. Danny sharply moaned from pleasure and pain.

"Technology is amazing isn't it? It's like having the real thing. And with your cage locked up, there's only a few places where you can get release anymore, so you're welcome for adding to it sissy!" Stacy mocked.

"Now that you've seen what they can do, tell us what size you'd like honey." Stacy gestured towards the array of fake breasts, ranging from B cup to the monstrous H cup that would make him look like one of those anime chicks.

Danny had a mental battle going on in his head. The male in him fought tooth and nail wanting nothing to do with this crazy decision. But Candi had brought up a new part of him, one that feared what these women would do to him. The spanking from Jessica this morning, the forced blow job with "Daddy", the forced anal masturbation, accidentally sucking and deepthroating his first cock with Jamie, his new piercings. All of these things brought up a small, submissive, scared side of his brain that feared choosing wrong and what choosing wrong would bring.

While his masculine self raged saying "NO NO NO NOTHING! YOURE A MAN NOT SOME CHICK!" this new soft submissive side was saying "you have to choose a pair and you can't choose small. Go big or else they'll make it worse". Like the angel and devil on a cartoons shoulder, they battled in Danny's brain.

But while the masculine side is strong, the submissive girly side was stronger. The fear of more punishment won over 21 years of manhood.

Danny tried to speak but could only mumble with the faux cock in his mouth. Jessica and Stacy laughed at the mumbling sissy.

"Oh does the sissy want to speak and tell us what size titties she wants? If you promise to be a good girl, I'll remove the gag. Will you be a good girl for Mistress?" Stacy asked. Danny submissively nodded his head, defeated with his decision.

Stacy unbuckled the gag and slowly removed it from Danny's mouth. Danny stretched his jaw and coughed a few times before speaking.

"Miss, may I please have.... DD cups?" Danny almost retched at the sound of his voice speaking the words in such a feminine and girly lilt.

Jessica smiled "oh good choice Danielle. I thought for sure you'd go the smallest choice, or at least a c cup like you've been wearing. Seems like you may be enjoying this after all, huh sissy girl?"

Jamie started clapping and bouncing up and down with glee hearing Danny's choice. Jamie ran up and hugged Danny from behind, pressing his small bra encased breasts into Danny's neck.

"Ooooooo goodie, Danielle! You're gunna be so sexy with DD cups honey! I can't wait to play with them. Omg dibs on playing with them first! Demarcus is gunna LOOOOVEEE THEM!" Jamie squealed, excited that her old bully is slowly becoming her new sissy bestie!

Danny remained silent, just accepting the fact that his chest was gunna change. Stacy towered over him with a confident smirk on her face as she picked up the two DD cup breasts in each hand. Hefting them before Danny, she slowly tossed one repeatedly in the air as Danny's eyes followed it with a mouse staring at a predator.

Stacy bent forward and placed the faux breasts on Danny's chest, marking the spots with a pen. As she bent forward, Danny had a good look down Stacy's white blouse, her pale white cleavage pushed up enticingly from her black lacy push up bra. Danny's cock twitched in its cage at the sight, even with the fear this woman put in him. Or maybe even because of the fear. Danny wasn't so sure anymore what turned him on or why. The last 24 hours had been so confusing to the poor boy.

Danny felt the wet paste from the adhesive being smeared on his skin before Stacy lined up the fake tit and pressed it tight to his skin. His nipple was sucked in and a tightness could be felt on it. The second breast quickly followed. Danny could immediately feel them pulling on his skin and the weight of them was something he was unaccustomed to. They were very heavy, at least to Danny, and he couldn't imagine walking around all day with them on. "Omg these are gunna be on for a long time! Until Jessica and Stacy decide I can take them off! Wtf am I going to do??" Danny thought to himself.

Stacy then took a couple tubes of paste and mixed them together. A surprisingly accurate match to Danny's skin tone, the paste was carefully applied to the seams of Danny's new pronounced chest. The seams disappeared and what seemed to be flawless skin took its place. With a "ta-da!" Stacy stepped away in her 5 inch heels and showed Danny's new chest in the mirror.

Danny stared at his shockingly sexy chest. They hung on his chest in a slight teardrop with very little sag to them for their size. The kind of tits that people would question whether they were fake or not. Just toeing the line between young naturally well endowed and surgically enhanced. Little did the casual onlooker know it was neither! The areolas were not too large but much larger than Danny's own, and the nipples protruded. The slightly tanned skin on the seams matched his own, but the breasts themselves were clearly a lighter shade. Danny wondered why it was so much lighter.

Stacy stepped forward and with a stern look of no nonsense, unlocked Danny's wrist and leg restraints from the chair. Immediately Danny took his hands and cupped his new additions. He stood up and felt their weight and started to topple forward before steadying himself.

"Holy shit these are heavy!" Danny thought and he held his breasts in his hands, lifting and kneading them. He didn't feel much, just pulling on his skin until his finger brushed his nipple. Electricity shot through his nipple and made Danny moan, clenching his thighs together as pleasure rode over him. He quickly took his hand away from his nipples, afraid of the new feeling. He looked down and saw that his caged dick was hard and throbbing in its cage with a string of precum dangling from the tip.

"Hahahaha seems like the sissy girl loves her new girlfriends!" Jessica taunted as her, Jamie and Stacy giggled at the sight. Only Candi remained silent, but Danny saw her eyes glued to his own chest with a glint of lust.

Jamie bounced forward "ooooo let me play, Danielle" as she reached for his new boobs. Stacy slapped her hand away. "Not yet, pet. She isn't done yet. Candi, take her to the booth while Jessica, Jamie and I relax with some wine for a few minutes."

Candi responded with a "yes Mistress" before grabbing Danny's hand and taking him out of the room. Danny, still unable to lower his heels, walked tip toe swaying his big hips while holding his new breasts in his hands so they wouldn't jiggle as he walked.

Once out of the room, Danny tried to talk to Candi "Hey so what the fu...."

"Shhh! Not here just wait" Candi whispered back in her female voice.

Danny followed the cute blonde receptionist with her tight black miniskirt framing her tight ass. Danny stared at the miniskirt covered butt as it rolled side to side with each step, the masculine side of him unable to stop the innate reaction. Candi led Danny to a small room with a shower and some tubes and nozzles and some other skin colored containers.

Candi closed the door behind them and turned on her cute black high heeled booties to look at the newly feminized Danny. "Alright, first off good decision on the boobs. If you went any smaller you would have ended up with some H size tits. Trust me, you don't want them. They're a killer on your back."

Candi quietly spoke in her male voice in a conversational tone as she started messing with some containers and nozzles. Hearing the male voice coming out of such a cute blonde girl was jarring. Danny looked her, him, up and down and couldn't find a trace of masculinity. She pushed back a lock of her platinum waves behind her ear, showing four separate piercings. Her nose even had a small ring hanging from her nostril.

The way Candi moved, he still couldn't believe that was a guy under all that. The way she moved her hands, the little movements of her hips, how she moved her hair, all of it screamed girl. She bent at the waist to mess with some hoses and the back of her skirt rode up just a bit framing her tight heart shaped butt to perfection, hinting but not showing anything.

Candi spun on her heel and looked at Danny, her beautifully made up face looking at him with a question. "Well? Are you gunna speak? I know you have a million questions."

"I- uh... um... what's your name? Or what's your real name?" Danny stumbled.

Candi looked a little surprised by the question, seemingly expecting a different one. "It's.... Its... Cameron. But don't call me that here. Miss Stacy does not like me to be reminded of my male self while I'm here." Candi quietly said.

"But, it is nice to say it and have someone else know who I really am, someone who understands how I feel about all this. Ive been hiding Candi for so long. Its been tough"

"What... how... how did this happen?" Danny asked.

Candi took a deep breath and let out a sigh, her breasts heaving under her shiny black body suit. "I'm a junior at school. Last year, I was told my scholarship was up. My parents are nice people, but definitely don't have the money for out of pocket. I already had a ton of student loans and couldn't take out more. I was desperate and needed money. So like an idiot I thought what was a cash heavy business? A salon. I had stolen from places in the past, little things like food or beer nothing major. But I needed cash fast. So one night, I broke into the salon when I thought it was empty. I found the register and I realized the place wasn't empty. Miss Stacy caught me red handed." Candi blushed from the memory.

"She was ready to call the cops when I begged her not to. I would be kicked out of school and maybe spend time in jail for the amount of money I was trying to steal. I begged her to please let me go and said I'd do anything.. She gave me an offer. Either go to jail and lose everything, or work in her store whenever I wasn't in school. I sometimes wish I had just let her send me to jail. I didn't know she'd make me.... This."

Candi gestured to her body, her smooth legs coming out of her tiny little mini skirt and the c cup breasts poking of out through her top.

"It started that night. She stripped me down and put me in a cage like yours. She put big boobs on me, I struggled at that point, realizing what she was doing, but she's a strong woman and she had me over her knee spanking me like no tomorrow until I was a weeping mess and complied. She put me in lingerie and heels and took a video of me putting it on. Then she had me confess to trying to rob her store, not just for money but for clothes and make up and other stuff too. She had me say I was always a sissy and I was breaking in to fund my sissy lifestyle. Then she.... Had me do other stuff on video too" Candi clearly couldn't get the words out and kept going with her story.

"After that, she had everything she needed to keep me in my place. I originally just worked here on the weekends, being a receptionist and all. It was alright cause I could cover up or hide all the beauty treatments she did to me during the week, and she'd take the boobs off after work. But then she started having me come after class on weekdays. It was getting harder and harder to hide how feminine I was becoming. Even in guy mode I still find myself swaying my hips and flicking my wrists when I talk. My social life is basically nothing at this point. What girl would want to go out with a guy in a cage wearing full lingerie sets under his clothes anyway? And now, with the school year ending, she's having me work full time at the salon this summer. I told my parents that I had an internship so they won't see me this summer, thank god. But now I'm gunna be Candi full time. With all the videos and blackmail, what can I do?"

"I tried to fight it at first but I learned it's easier just to comply. Trust me, Danielle, there's worse things than being outed they will do to you."

Danny was amazed at how similar their stories were in their feminization. He felt for the poor boy standing there in his high heels and mini skirt and wanted to help, but he didn't even know how to help himself.

Candi finished with a shudder before stepping over to a closet and pulling out a tiny little pink thong bikini. The top would cover little more than the nipples on his new chest.

"We need to hurry or else they'll come looking for us. Ok Danielle you need to put this on for me to finish here."

Danny stared at the bikini with disgust. "I'm not putting this on! It'll barely cover anything! How could I go out like this? Also, don't call me Danielle this is humiliating enough"

"I understand not wanting to be called a girls name, but I don't have a choice. You're Danielle whether you like it or not. It'll be easier if you stop fighting it and just accept it, trust me. And You're not going out anywhere. This is so you get the tan lines the girls want" Candi brandished her tanning gun.

"Oh no no no! I'm not getting a spray tan in a bikini! It'll last way too long! That's too much no!" Danny backed away.

"Listen man, you're gunna do this, you know you're gunna do this. Look what they've already done to you. Think of what happened when you fought back. And plus, if you don't do this, I'll get punished, and I'm not getting punished for your ass. So be a man, put on that bikini and get tanned dude." Candi stood sternly before him, holding up the tanning gun at her side.

Danny sighed and hung his head, feeling his new curls dangle down past his face. He knew she, he, whatever was right. He already had these big double Ds attached to his chest. The tan would fade with time, or he could get another one to cover the tan lines.

Reluctantly, Danny stepped into the little pink thong bikini and pulled it up his sleek legs. The fabric strained over his thighs and even more so over his big butt. Finally, the shiny pink thong settled over his cage and in between his cheeks. The V shape of fabric in the back nestled at the top of his crack. The waist band was very high cut, settling high up on his hips. The tiny piece of fabric in front was very low cut, barely stopping right above his cage.

Danny untangled the mess of the bikini top before putting it over his new well endowed chest. He tried to tie it behind his back but was struggling. Seeing the struggling Danny, Candi came up and helped tie it behind his back and neck.

Danny looked in the mirror and immediately tried to swell in his cage from the hot bikini babe looking back at him. The shiny sequined top covered just a bit more than his nipples, which were poking through the fabric. The delicate strings looped over his neck in a halter style and cute bow sat on his neck and behind his back. No girl would wear this to the beach on her own. Only swimsuit models or strippers would wear something this scandalous. But besides the tiny bulge in the panty, everything in the mirror said he could be one of those swimsuit models or strippers!

"Ok Danielle, step into the booth and I'm gunna put a cap over your new hair. Keep your eyes closed and mouth too, this shit burns" Candi ordered as Danny tip toed into the tiny shower stall.

Danny closed his eyes and mouth tight when he stepped into the shower. Danny felt Candi place something sticky on his left front hip and on his right butt cheek, but when he opened his eyes Candi told him to keep them closed. Danny then felt the cold spray on his skin. Candi worked methodically up and down Danny's legs. It felt especially cold around his groin and Candi gave a noise of sympathy. Over and around Danny's big butt, up his smooth stomach. The cold stopped when Candi worked on his new breasts as he couldn't feel it through the silicone. Finally, Candi finished spraying tanning on his face.

"Ok you can step out now. I gotta say, this is some of my best work. You look hot!" Candi told Danny as she looked him up and down. Clearly the man still in Candi was still there.

Danny stepped out of the booth and took the hair cap off. Shaking out his curls he looked in the mirror. If he thought he was hard in his cage before, now it seemed like he was trying to break through. Even without make up, Danny was a tanned bombshell, looking like those swimsuit models he loved to look at.

The tan wasn't overly done but his normally fair skinned self was now a nice tanned color, like a girl would have in July. The hot pink bikini really jumped out against his now tanned body. Especially his chest! The cleavage from the bikini was deep and his now tanned tits looked so inviting. Danny carefully moved the string and saw a bright white line from the string! He moved the cup and saw a neat white triangle covering a little more than his pink nipple and areola. His tits looked like some porn stars now!

12