Mason: Letter 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mason, We have to meet soon, I will work up the courage to approach you don't worry , I know all the places you hang out so I will just pick one of them, See you real soon. YBF"

Now this fucker had my phone number!

I walked to the balcony and lit a cigarette, my hands were shaking as I tried to bring up Myles's number. The phone rang before I had a chance.

"Mason! it's Myles, where are you?" he said urgently.

"At home, why?"

"Conner just called me with an update, I am on my way to you now."

I quickly stubbed out the cigarette. I only had time to pull on my pants before there was a knock at the door.

"Mason, sorry it's late but this couldn't wait." He said moving past me.

"No problem, tell me what he said."

"He was looking over all the files I had put together in the past few years on Kash, he called me with questions about a photo I had included," he said excitedly.

"Which picture?" I asked, sitting on the arm of the sofa.

"He has seen this guy in the city hanging out with Kash on more than one occasion... Mason the picture was of Channing!"

The room began to sway.

"What are you saying Myles? what does this mean?'

"I will need you come with me to the meeting tomorrow to confirm it, but I think this means that Channing is alive!"

I have to finish this letter now Figaro, for some reason I don't think this information will come as too much of a surprise to you, but it has torn the bottom out of my world. I will write as soon as I can with updates.

Mason X

12