Mason the Masseur, Connie+

Story Info
Nora sent me on an assignment.
3.8k words
4.33
10.6k
16
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/10/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,214 Followers

The other day I had a text message from Nora.

As one of my most loyal client, any communication with her was very important to me.

Nora herself was getting 'massage with benefits' at least every 2 weeks.

She introduced my services to other high society members, which helped me achieve the success I had in my business!

"Hi Nora, nice to hear your voice again. Is everything all right?"

"Mason, I am in a meeting now. I'll call you in an hour. Please be available!"

"Nora, for you - Anything."

It was unusual. I talked to her on the phone several times before, but she sounded different this time.

Later when she called, I was eating dinner at home.

"Mason, I have a special request. But first, are you alone?"

"Yes, I am."

"In the past I sent your way few of my friends. Each one of them was extremely happy with the service you provided and your ability to keep it confidential. Well, this time the requirement is of a formal non disclosure agreement with your signature on it."

"Can you tell me more about the person and why special legal form is needed?"

"Mason, I can give you very few details, but I promise you that there is no illegal business involved! Once you sign the the document, you'll get everything you need. If you decide to refuse - No harm done, but you won't be allowed to ever discuss it with anybody, including me!"

"Correct me if I am wrong. What you are saying is, you want me to give you a blank signature without knowing anything in advance?!..."

"Mason, if you wish, you can call it that way. However, remember that I helped your venture and am a loyal client myself. If I did not have complete trust in this person, I wouldn't contact you. You can look at this another way. If I ever betray you, your knowledge about MY hidden adventures and my circle of friends can destroy me. In short, I trust you implicitly! My suggestion is - Trust me too and take it. You won't regret it!"

"Nora, I trust you and you are right. Your help was instrumental. How do I sign it?"

"My assistant will be at your massage area in 15 minutes with a 2 page form. You'll be signing at the bottom without reading it. After it is signed, later during the evening a person will call you on this phone and inform you about everything you want to know. And if you decide not to accept it, nobody will ever contact you about it again."

"Thank you Nora. I'll be waiting. I am really curious now..."

"Take care Mason and don't forget about MY appointment next Wednesday."

I chuckled, "Nora dear, how can I forget my favorite lady?"

She laughed and hung up the phone.

Short time later a young woman showed up at my door.

She was holding an envelope with a legal form. Only it's bottom part was seen.

She said, "Sir, please sign clearly here and date it."

I signed and asked her if I could offer her a tea or anything else.

She smiled politely, "No sir, but thank you."

...

Later in the evening I was watching TV and my phone rang.

A man asked, "Is this Mason?"

"Yes. How can I help you?"

"I am the person you signed the NDA to." He gave me his name and waited.

The name sounded familiar, but I did not recall the context...

"I've heard your name before..."

"Well Mason, If you watch CNN or read the New York Times, you may have seen my name mentioned on a regular basis. I am an ambassador... well, you can google my name and find out. The reason I wanted your services is highly personal. My first wife died 7 years ago and I remarried last December. My beautiful new wife, Connie, is 45 years old and very active. Connie loves me very much and I adore her. But as of late we encountered a problem. I am 68 years old and in the last several months I cannot get a satisfactory erection. I tried multiple techniques and remedies, including Viagra, but to no avail. The cardiovascular specialist says that it might be due to arteriosclerosis. Initially I hoped that it was a temporary problem, but now I became convinced that this is IT for me. I discussed it with Connie and she said that if I was worried about her pleasure, it won't the end of the world. I could still use fingers and tongue to pleasure her, or she'd use accessories. Well, in theory these solutions are reasonable, but I think that she deserves more! She is still young. I talked to her about having sex with another man, telling her that as long as it does not become public knowledge, I will be OK with it. I love her too much to not let her enjoy sexual gratification for life! I insisted and then begged her. She refused to even think about it until a month ago, when she told me that she was willing to try it once. For me. I discussed it with my best friend Nora and she recommended you. So my request is for you to have sex with my wife. But I have 2 conditions. First, I want to be in the room and watch you two do it and second, every penetration you use a condom."

I hesitated for a moment.

In my prior life ('Mason the masseur. The beginning') I have participated in threesomes as well as cuckold activities. Condom was not a big issue for me either.

"Sir, your 2 conditions are acceptable. But there are 2 things that I need to clarify. These days my official job is a masseur, so the beginning will start with a full body massage. Do you and Connie agree to that?

"Oh, yes! In fact, I think that initially Connie will be very nervous. Starting with a massage will help her relax."

"Second and a more important question. Will you be able to watch everything that will take place without interfering? I do not know exactly the sequence of events during the action. Everything will depend on the customer's reaction. Connie has to know that only I control the situation in the room! I guaranty not to hurt her, but everything else will hang on HER wishes and needs. Can you promise to ONLY observe? Unless of course Connie approves something else?"

"Yes Mason. Like many other men, I've fantasized about seeing my wife with another man, but I never dared to suggest acting on it with my first wife. I doubt that I would have done it with Connie either, but I love her too much to deny her many years without real sex..."

"Sir, I do not need your signature, but I take it that everything we discussed and agreed upon is acceptable to Connie too."

"Yes. She wanted me to take care of all the steps to make it happen. She is too shy to discuss it herself!"

"By the way, I'd like to call you Mister D, if you don't mind. Are you two going to be available next week Tuesday at 4:30 pm? I'll free 2.5 hours for you."

"Mister D is fine. I do not know my schedule by heart, but unless there is an emergency, I'll make myself free during this time slot."

"Good. I'll see you then. Please remind Connie to take a shower and drink some fluids before coming here."

Before hanging up, I gave him the exact address with instructions how to access the door to the luxury room.

...

On Tuesday I made sure that everything was ready and working properly.

Any glitch with such important clients may cause irreparable damage to my reputation, as well as my unique relationship with Nora...

When the time came, I was having on my usual cream colored robe and nothing underneath.

At 4:35 pm I heard a soft knock on the door.

I opened it and the first one to enter was the ambassador.

I recognized him from his many appearances on TV.

He smiled at me and we shook hands.

I let him in and then his wife entered.

Connie was a short woman, about 5'3" and 120 pounds, with pretty face and straight hair that reached to her mid neck. She had an anxious look on her face.

"Ma'am, I guess I didn't hear your husband clearly on the phone, because you look 35 years young."

She laughed nervously, "Mason, thanks for the compliment."

"Lady, may I call you Connie? I think it will make it easier to communicate this way."

"Sure. Some people call me Constance, but I hate it. Yes, call me Connie."

"Well Connie, you look like you are in good shape. Do you go to a sport facility on a regular basis? And have you ever had a full body massage before?"

"You asked about massages. I had twice Thai massage on our trip to Thailand and once a Swedish massage in Washington DC... And physical activities. Well, twice a week I have Zumba classes, once a week yoga and frequently I go with friends to LA fitness, but over there we talk more than exercise...

I chortled, "Then you are much more active than the average American woman. Do you have a preference for the massage you wish to have, or you want me to select one for you?"

Connie looked me in the eye, "I guess I am in your hands now, so it's better if you choose the one you think will be best for me."

"OK. So now your husband and I will leave you alone for 10 minutes. Please undress completely, lie down on your abdomen with your face inside this specialty ring and use as many towels as you wish to cover the areas you do not want me to touch."

"Can I change my mind later during the massage?"

"I am here to serve you. So anything you want, whether to change, remove, add, it's up to you. Your husband is here to ascertain that ALL your wishes are respected!"

I led her husband to the adjacent room and we chatted about the nice weather outside and Washington DC.

I was ready to get back in, but the husband stopped me, "Do you mind if I use the bathroom? Connie and I drank tea before driving here. At my advanced age my prostate needs frequent emptying, especially after drinking caffeine containing drink... I'll be back in the massage room very soon and sit quietly on the chair."

When I entered the massage room, Connie was on her tummy with a small towel covering her ass cheeks.

She lifted her head and noticed that her husband wasn't there with me. She whispered, "Mason, I agreed to my husband's request to have sex with you, but it wasn't for MY sake... I know that he has a fantasy of seeing his wife with another man. So now that he claims to have a problem with erection, I am trying the ultimate arousal technique. I love him too much to give up sex with him yet. Seeing me having sex with you may be the aphrodisiac he needs... And since he knows that he is not under pressure to perform... I hope! So if you can excite him as well... I'll double the money that he plans to give you!"

I smiled, "I'll try my best."

The husband entered the massage room and saw us smiling, "Oh good, the mood is already on the upswing..."

I winked at Connie, poured a special oil on my palms and started working on her right sole.

I expected her soles to show roughness as a result of her significant physical activities, but they weren't. She probably used expensive soft shoes.

The shapely muscular legs suggested a lot of leg training. The thighs were muscular and smooth too.

It was a pleasure to massage her lower limb. Not an ounce of extra fat or cellulite!

I stopped at her mid thigh and moved to the other side.

As I was reaching her upper thigh, she spread her legs slightly, letting my palms do the inner parts.

Her face was buried inside 'the cushion ring' and the soft moans were barely heard.

Suddenly Connie wriggled her butt and the small towel fell to the floor.

I asked, "Do you want me to massage your glutes or put the towel back on?"

She whispered, "Please do my butt!"

I peeked at her husband. He was sitting on the chair, his eyes intensely focused on his wife's beautiful behind.

I moved up to her ass cheeks.

Again, the muscle tone was perfect. She managed to relax her cheeks.

As I was moving from the sides toward the middle, her legs opened wider.

My massage became lighter when I rubbed the parts that bordered the crack.

Connie didn't say anything, but she raised her bottom to meet my hands, hinting that she was interested in stronger kneading.

Her moans sounded louder, although I doubted that mister D, who was farther away, could hear them.

I moved in front of her head and began stroking the shoulders, then gradually descended to her back.

I met few knots along the way and gently relieved them, as Connie's groans became more intense.

I gazed at the husband.

He leaned sideway and stared at his wife's exposed cunt with a smile on his face...

His legs, that initially were apart in a relaxed position, were now attached together and his hands clutched on his thighs.

"Connie, now that your backside is done, it's time to turn on your back. Would you like me to leave the room again, so you can turn around and cover parts that I am not to touch?"

"Mason, I don't think that it will be necessary."

She turned slowly, revealing her magnificent C breasts.

They were definitely natural ones.

They protruded upward very nicely with very little sag.

Her dark pink nipples were smallish and rubbery.

She watched my appreciative reaction to seeing her glorious mammaries and chuckled, "If you are surprised to see that my nipples shrank, don't... Your soothing massage aroused me... This is how my body reacts when my brain gets excited..."

I grinned and nodded my head.

Mister D's legs were glued together and his palms neared his groin.

I observed him trying to conceal the effect of watching her naked, spreading her legs for a stranger and openly discussing her arousal...

It resulted in my own prick starting to engorge!

I moved behind her head, slowly massaged her forehead and then the temples.

She sighed, "It feels so good!..."

I moved closer to her face and whispered, "Dear lady, every woman has different idea how to deal with her front parts. What would you like me to do next?"

Connie raised her head and stared at her husband.

She watched him for awhile and then turned to me again, "Mason, I'll be frank with you. Your magic hands did a fantastic job on my body, but it also made me horny. If it's OK with you, my boobs need some attention. And while you are at it, stand aside, so my dear husband can watch what you do..."

The lady was much less shy than what her husband made me believe!...

I moved to Connie's other side, giving mister D an unobstructed view of her attractive tits.

By now it was clear to all three of us, that the professional massage has progressed into the erotic part.

I poured additional floral scented oil on my palms and gently caressed both Connie's

breasts.

They felt awesome - soft, smooth and very tempting...

I was supposed to be very professional, but my cock had a mind of his own.

Less than a minute after I began stroking her fantastic orbs, 'he' was already staring at the ceiling.

More importantly, since my only cover was a loose robe, the huge tent could not be hidden from Connie or her husband.

Mister D was checking every move I made and I got the impression that his groin was showing a small bulge as well...

Connie's eyes were closed and that was reason she wasn't aware of my (and her husband's) condition.

Her breathing increased and soft whimpering escaped her lips every few seconds.

My right hand fingers started mild pinching of her hard nipple and my left hand trailed slowly down her flat tummy, toward her hairless mound.

Connie opened her eyes and gave me a lusty look, "Mason, if you are trying to find out whether I am ready, the answer is a big 'YES'!"

Her body shuddered slightly and her arm incidentally hit my hard pole.

She turned her head to look at it and then she gave me a winning stare, "Mason, I see that your pecker is not indifferent to my body... Anything I can do for YOU?..."

As she was talking to me, I gazed at her husband again.

His left hand was making an unsuccessful attempt to hide what his other hand was doing, but I could see that his zipper was open and his right hand was furiously bobbing on his penis.

I looked at Connie, "Lady, you are right. Your amazing body is simply too sexy. Why don't you free my cock and suggest to me a way to relieve it's suffering."

"I'll be happy to do it sir..."

Subsequently her hand opened the belt that kept my robe together and my cock jolted upward.

She whispered, "It's big... and beautiful! Can I taste it?"

"I am sure that my phallus would love it, but if it's OK with you two, I have a better idea."

Even though her husband's dick was somewhat smaller than mine, it was erect and hard! This was our great opportunity!

"Connie, I think that you should taste your husband's cock. He is ready for you! Later I'd like to check your cunt with mine..."

She lifted her head, noticed her husband's tumescent cock and mumbled cheerfully, "Honey, Your penis is so nice and engorged! Please let me feel it... I want to blow you first and then... please fuck me. Hard!... Like the sex we had months ago... And later you'll get to see the dessert. I want Mason to ravage my body too!"

Her husband wobbled toward her, trying to take off his pants in the process.

He stood by her head with his cock still rock hard!

Connie's lips latched to the bulb and gradually his cock began disappearing into her hot mouth.

I moved to mister D's chair, sat down and watched the couple interact.

Once his member was 3/4 inside, she started sucking him in earnest.

However, after less than a minute he begged her, "Darling, please, let go. I want to cum inside your vagina... I haven't done it in such a long time! And you were so sexy with Mason... I thought that I'd explode in my pants!..."

He mounted the bed, shoved his organ all the way in her twat and managed to complete 15 strokes before erupting inside her pussy with a loud groan.

Connie moaned and groaned too, faking a pleasant orgasm...

She hugged him, "Honey, you were perfect! You see, you can do it!"

He stumbled off the bed.

I moved away from the seat and he sat back in his chair, totally spent.

Connie blurted, "Mason, in case it wasn't clear, you are not done yet. I want you stud to fuck me until I see stars..."

I chuckled, "Yes boss. With pleasure! Fucking such a gorgeous lady is a treat that is hard to come by... Any preferred position?"

She whispered shyly, "I want to feel you pounding me from behind..."

I grinned, "Lady, I'd love to assault your snatch in a bitch position. Is that what you want?"

She whispered again, "Yes, please..."

There was a long but relatively low table in the corner. I covered it with a blanket.

Then I carried Connie to that table and placed her on her knees and elbows.

I moved in front of her face and blurted, "Ma'am, I noticed that your oral skills are excellent. Please let me enjoy this wonderful feeling too, before I use your other side..."

What can I say, her vacuuming abilities were beyond my expectations and soon enough my cock was ready to conquer anything!..."

"OK dear, let go. It's time for you to enjoy the evening to the fullest!"

I put a condom on my erect pole and moved to the other side of the table.

I stood behind her, inserted my mushroomed head followed by the shaft slowly, taking my time to let her tight tunnel get used to the large foreign body.

It was actually easier than I initially thought! But then I remembered that her husband just came in the same hole... Yes, it was very slippery!...

I leaned over her back, grabbed a hold of her tits and kneaded both of them.

Connie moaned again, "My breasts are very sensitive..."

"Good!"

I shoved my dick in and out in an increasing speed, feeling that the lady was closing in on her tour to paradise...

As I felt her body begin to quiver, my left hand pinched her nipple lightly.

My right hand trailed to her butt cheek and slid to her perineum.

I spat on my forefinger and gently invaded her anus.

Connie's trembling increased and she cried, "Mason! You are killing me!..."

"Not yet girl, but soon!" and as I said it, my left palm moved from her beautiful boob and landed on her cunt.

ragal2
ragal2
1,214 Followers
12