Masquerade

Story Info
Life changes by others actions.
9.7k words
4.29
10.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tician
tician
217 Followers

"Ladies, address your partner's please," a female voice announced.

God, she looked stunning!

Standing close enough in front of me that I could feel her breath on my neck. Looking so much younger than her thirty-five years, her right hand holding the stick to the white lace Venetian mask that covered her beautiful clear blue eyes. The same eyes that seemed to be staring into my soul. Her gorgeous long blonde hair was delicately styled in a tight French Braid that still reached halfway down her back. The elegant white dress she was wearing flattered every wonderful curve on her sexy body with its single strap over her left shoulder. Her lightly tanned skin seemed to glisten under the lights that shone on all the people in this great hall. Her bright red lips were not smiling as I would have hoped and her jaw seemed to be set in a silent grimace.

Oh, Dear!

To her left was her closest friend from forever, a complete opposite reflection to blonde in front of me. Wearing an identical dress but in black, the figure it hid had been part of my dreams for all of my teenage years. She was also using her right hand to hold the stick to her black lace Venetian mask that hid her emerald green eyes. Her jet black hair was cut in a short bob cut which framed her gorgeous face, Again a face that showed a lot of ill intent.

I was starting to feel very nervous! I could feel the dampness of sweat behind the full golden mask I was wearing. I had a distinct feeling that my great idea was backfiring on me.

"Ladies, it's time to prepare these Men!" The same female voice said.

The ladies dropped down onto their knees in front of me with the blond reaching for the laces of my shiny black brogue shoes. The black-haired beauty reached to start undoing the belt of my trousers Looking around, all the ladies in the hall were repeating the same process with the men that they were stood with them.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe now would be a good time to introduce myself,

I am Sam Pope. I'm nineteen years old and have just returned home in time for New Year to surprise my parents. They had been expecting me to spend Christmas and New Year with my girlfriend, Claire, and her family. Unfortunately, all the best-made plans came crashing down the day before when Claire's mother announced that she was leaving to live with her lover. If that wasn't enough she then announced that her lover was my father! Suddenly I was not very welcome with the group around me. Claire announced that she didn't want anything to do with me and they had the door open for me very quickly, with it slamming shut as I just stepped narrowly missing me.

Shit, what did I do wrong!

Maybe a bit more background information would help here.

Claire and I had been a couple for over four years, having grown up next door to each other, we had been close all our lives until we took what most felt was the inevitable step into a relationship. We had left to go to the University of Birmingham two years ago, with Claire studying Law and myself studying Architecture. When we left, Claire's father decided the time was right to move closer to his sick mother and his roots back in Ayr in Scotland. Both of Claire's grandparents on her mother's side of the family had passed a few years previously, meaning she felt duty-bound to agree to the move but everyone knew she wasn't happy.

I guess we now know why!

When things happen so quickly and emotions are involved, you forget things. Well, I happened to forget that we had used Claire's car to get to her parents' home, leaving me four hundred miles from home with no transport at seven PM. Which if you didn't know the west of Scotland, means you're up the creek without a paddle. To top it off, the moment I left the house, the snow that had been threatening, started to fall. Wearing an unsuitable light jacket for the conditions and carrying my holdall I had brought, I started to walk towards the town centre.

The Train Station was actually quite easy to find and wasn't too long of a walk. Unfortunately, it was completely deserted. December 30th at 7.30 pm was not a busy time it seems in this remote part of the world! All that was left for me was to start walking and pray that I could hitch a lift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, my daughters, Jess and Becky will be coming round with clothes baskets that will include capes for our men! They will also help with, huh hmm, other things if you require!" The female voice informed us, causing a little giggling from around the hall.

My shoes and socks had been removed, and while the black-haired beauty was lowering my trousers, my blond assailant had removed my jacket and was now starting to unbutton my shirt. All the while she continued to stare directly into my soul, through my eyes. Her expression hadn't changed at any point, and I could feel her quiet anger seeping out of her. Neither of these ladies had said a word since I arrived, and to be honest that would have broken the spell of what was occurring.

After a few moments, the girl with the clothes basket appeared in front of us, Jessie Nugent, a Girl I had fantasized about on many occasions. She had been 'The Girl' at my school. You all know the one I mean, we all had one, the body, the looks, and the complete package. The girl that was like a magnet to all others both male and female, all the guys wanted to bed her, all the girls wanted to be like her! But Jessie Nugent didn't date, she always went solo to any event or party, she was always social to everyone but was never part of a group. Yet here I was in a place that all my peers would die to be in, looking directly into the eyes that so many fantasies were built on.

Standing completely naked in front of me, showing no shame or hesitancy with her lack of clothes. Her stunning red hair and hazel brown eyes seemed to hypnotise me, her body was flawless, totally in proportion with her stature. Her breasts were neither big nor small they were just right, topped by quite pronounced nipples that seem to grow under my gaze. Her taut flat stomach drew my eyes further south towards her hairless valley of promise. Her shifting from one side to another allowing her legs to part further alerted me to her knowledge of my inspection. Looking back to her face her lips gave me a smirk. The blood flow to my lower regions that I had been fighting for the last few minutes become a losing battle. Then my brain engaged, that meant the voice I had been hearing was Ms Nugent, my old English teacher, or Jody as she introduced herself to me at my graduation. The type of teacher that always had your attention, utterly beautiful with a slender body and waves of dirty blonde hair. She looked at least 10 years younger than she actually was. No one ever missed her lessons because she was in tune with you and everyone loved her.

Jess addressed my companions, "Ladies, if I could give you any help, it would be my pleasure. Please consider that a plea more than an offer!" she smiled at the two ladies in front of me before continuing on to the other people around.

As she walked off I couldn't believe how lucky I was at this precise moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While I had been walking too and now from the station, my thoughts had gone back to my Dad and the anger I felt at being put in this position.

My parents had been thrown together because of me. They had been fooling around, and as my mum admitted, they had been virgins together before the night I was conceived. Mum was fourteen and Dad was sixteen, Mum was a grade A student, Dad was more hands-on excelling in sports and engineering side of things. Mum had dreamed of going to university and getting a degree while Dad dreamed of playing football or rugby professionally, he was good enough I had been told. His other passion was engines, it didn't matter for what, Tractor, cars, Lorries or machinery. He had a knack of getting any of them working when no one else could.

The night they lost their virginity all those dreams changed. I say changed but in reality, they both achieved their goals to a point but it was a lot harder.

My Mum's family threw her out at the scandal that ensued, my dad's family gave them a couple of rooms at the farm they owned, to try and start their life together but they didn't have the money to support them. This meant dad had to work as soon as he left school, starting as a labourer from a family friend while still dabbling at repairing things when he could.

Mum finished school, still achieving her potential but had to get a job when she turned sixteen. While working in local pubs and restaurants, she carried on her education at night school. Their early life was hard financially and strained due to the constant need to be working or studying.

They married after my mum's seventeenth birthday with a small ceremony and were lucky enough to get themselves a council house locally. Their luck started to change by chance a year or so later when a guy my dad and been repairing Lorries for offered him a broken-down rig that had thousands of miles on it for pennies. Mum convinced him to take the chance and Dad got his full HGV license while getting the old Volvo lorry back to its former glory.

This was the turning point in their lives although it was still hard work. Dad started to get contract work for his Lorry that brought in a hell of a lot more than he had been earning up to then but meant he would be away for a couple of nights at a time.

Mum used this time to do an Open University course in accounting, some of my earliest memories were with her having books spread over the kitchen table with her head in her work. That wasn't to say that I was forgotten, far from it, she would give me all the time I needed. Taking me to the park or friends, playing outside with me or just being there. The same could be said for my Dad as well, when he was home he would take me to football or rugby with him in the winter or Cricket in the summer, which we all attended as a family on those Sunday afternoons.

Mum finally qualified as an accountant, which wasn't her dream really but she openly admitted that she really didn't know what she wanted to do so she was pleased that found some direction.

Dad continued to succeed with my Mum's backing, to a point six years prior that meant he won a large contract that meant he needed additional wagons and drivers. That was when Pope & Son Haulage was born. His contract was with Rolls Royce, moving newly built engines around the country and Europe and was highly lucrative as well as being extremely specialised.

It was then that my parents became free of the financial hardship that had dogged them up until then. We moved one village over to a lovely 3 bedroom Cotswold stone cottage that epitomised the area of the Cotswolds we called home. Claire and her Family lived directly next door to us and the families became very close, as I've already explained, closer than I had realised.

Mum excelled at her job becoming a consultant tax accountant for companies as far east as Oxford and west as far as Cheltenham.

My Dad and I become very close, that I grew into a replica of him in size and shape caused more than the odd comment. He taught me to drive and I shared the same passion for engines as he did. Between us, we built my Golf GTI up from broken up shell to the pride and joy that it was now. Before I had passed my test, he had also taught me how to drive all the different rigs he had, obviously not on the road but enough that three months after my seventeenth birthday I had passed my HGV and PSV license. That I could get insurance until I was eighteen didn't matter.

Through the anger I was feeling for my Dad I started to look at their relationship with each other instead of the shared relationship they had with me. As I just explained, my relationship was brilliant with them, no one could have better parents. Whereas their relationship seemed to purely based on me and not each other. I couldn't remember when they had ever gone out without me or catching them smiling at each other or interrupting them cuddling. More often than not they would be in different rooms doing different things. The more I thought about it the more I realised that they had very little in common except for me. My anger slowly ebbed away to be replaced by sadness, Sad at the fact that they couldn't be who they wanted to be because of me.

God, what a selfish Arsehole I am!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood perfectly still as the dark-haired beauty finally slid the trousers from my feet. After delicately folding the trousers and placing those in the provided baskets that already held my shoes, socks and Jacket. She then turned her head slightly to bring herself eye to eye with my painfully hard cock, covered only by boxers I was wearing. Just using her fingertips, she traced the line of my erection all the way down to the balls. Reversing the action, she used the back of her index finger to slowly go back all the way to the tip.

The feeling was like being stroked with a feather, so light and erotic. Without realising it I had held my breath and exhaled deeply when she released my manhood to take hold of the elastic of my boxers.

I also hadn't noticed that the blonde bombshell had stopped what she was doing with my shirt to watch here partner who she stopped from proceeding further. Her face had changed and showed some confusion. Thank god I thought, I might still get out of this with my balls intact. Quickly unbuttoning the rest of my shirt and pulling it clear of my boxers. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but I like to tuck away my shirt tidily.

She had a focus, a destination in mind and quickly found it. A small scar on my abdomen from when I had my appendix removed. Lightly tracing her fingers over it I could see that she was conflicted. The anger had gone and now was the moment to either stop or move forward.

I lifted my head up to look out into the room, finding my eyes locked with Jess who stood thirty foot away with an intent stare at me. Her mouth was slightly open as her tongue lightly traced over her lips.

Our quick interaction was interrupted by the Blonde moving too quickly fold the shirt she still held before she returned to her knees before me. Her confusion had obviously cleared as a broad smile now showed on her face. After sharing a quick look with her accomplice they both took hold of the elastic.

"OH SWEET JESUS!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About ten minutes out from the last house showing the outskirts of Ayr, my luck finally broke. Not soon enough I may add as I was freezing, the snow was started to fall harder and walking was beginning to be challenging. An Eighteen wheeler pulled up beside me, I hadn't noticed it was a foreign driver until he stopped and was leaning out of the window and was thrusting a cheap pay as you go mobile at me. With some confusion, I raised it to my ear.

"Hello my name is Dita, the driver is my brother Pieter, who doesn't speak any English, is lost and in a bit of a bad situation with his company." She said.

"What kind of situation, I really don't need any trouble."

"His Company seemed to have closed down. No one is answering the phones, his company card has stopped working, His Company mobile and navigation system has been turned off."

"Where does he have to get to?"

"I live near Birmingham, I don't know where you need to be but if you can help him, we would be very grateful."

"I take it that you wouldn't believe that that's where I'm going. In fact, I need to get to Edgbaston where the university is."

"Oh that is great, let me speak to Pieter."

I passed the phone back to him and very soon he gave me the universal thumbs-up sign so I went and got in the cab. Very quickly we were on our way as I started to point directions until I realised that I could just program google maps on my phone for him. Which I did and after a quick call to Dita I found out that he was Romanian so I programmed the phone to give directions in his native language. Which sounds like an easy thing to do but in reality it must have taken fifteen minutes to actually do. With the lack of conversation, I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

I woke with a start a little while later, to the sounds of a horn being sounded and quickly realise that we were drifting on to the wrong side of the road. I shouted at Pieter who quickly corrected the rig and signalled that he pull over. We had just got to the M74 just north of Gretna, and it turns out that I had slept for nearly 2 hours while he had navigated all the twisting roads to get to this point.

Picking up his mobile I called his sister. I needed to find out how long he had been driving today as he was starting to fall asleep. After some discussion, I discovered he hadn't stopped since he had got off the ferry at Dover just after six AM this morning. It was now 9.30 pm, so fourteen hours driving. If we got stopped he would be forced to stop and be arrested and his company was seemingly defunct, all the shit would stop at his door. I explained and showed him my HGV license and insisted via Dita that I would be taking up the driving from here on, not that he argued very much. Making sure that he hadn't signed the tachograph yet so I could claim to have been driving since Ayr, we started our journey. At a solid Sixty MPH, we would make it back by 3 am.

That is exactly what happened. Pieter slept the whole way, including when I stopped to take the required break and refuel as the tank flashing red since I had taken over the driving. He didn't even wake when I called Dita to tell her that I was coming off to get onto the Hagley Road at junction 3 which was close to where she was living.

What a delight she turned out to be, sparkling blue eyes, long black hair and a very nice figure that was showing from the skin-tight clothes that she was wearing. She arrived at the pre-ordained meeting point with a large Latte from the all-night Starbucks, which was a perfect tonic for the way I felt.

Ironically the moment I stopped, Pieter finally woke.

"I don't know how to thank you," She said flinging her arms around in a friendly way. More friendly than I expected from someone that I had never met before.

"How about dinner sometime?" I asked thinking, "well hey I'm a free agent now so why not!"

"I would love too" she answered straight away still with her arms around my neck and her face inches away from me.

Pieter came over to where we standing, chuckling, shaking his head and tapped me on the shoulder. Indicating his sister he said the first English word I had heard him say in the eight hours I spent with him, "Trouble".

Well, that riled his sister and the tirade of quickly spoken conversation where I didn't understand one word but got the gist that she was giving him a bollocking, which he found hilarious.

He caught a break when she turned to me, not believing that I had refilled the tanks. Insisting that I hand over the receipt and promising that the money would be paid back in full.

As promised, she drove me to the digs and after a quick exchange of numbers and continuous expressions of thanks from Dita, I went be bed alone.

New Year's Eve started at 11 am for me when I finally got up from my pit. The day before had been a real roller coaster and with the late-night journey, I was exhausted both mentally and physically. Checking my phone, I still didn't have any messages from my parents, even after the calls and messages I had left for them. My usual routine when at university since arriving this year would have been getting up and spending an hour at the gym. I hadn't done any activities in my first year so had gained a few pounds and started to get lazy. This year I had turned that around, joined the rugby team and hit the gym hard, with Claire. I had never been fitter or more toned in my short life and loved the feeling it gave me. My flat had no food left in it as we weren't expected to be back for another two weeks. So after showering, I packed a few fresh things to last a few days at home and made my journey back to my folk's place. The journey would normally take ninety minutes but due to the seasonal traffic, it took an extra hour.

tician
tician
217 Followers