Masquerade Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What an interesting party." He was impressed for not being a party person.

"Hey, wanna hightail it to the hotel around the corner from here?" He gave me a blank stare.

"Not quite what I thought you had in mind, but okay, sure. But I'll drive. I don't want you walking in heels any more than you have to, though you know how hot that look makes you seem to me." He was catching on quickly today.

"That's why I brought condoms in my purse, I figured you'd be too embarrassed to get any since you're a fairly private and non-sexual minded person" thinking that it was finally too cold for cargo shorts that he preferred as his bottoms of choice.

"You're not wrong, there. But also because, I prefer to do it far less often until I'm married." Is that supposed to be a hint or is he planning to be single a long time?

"You know that Remington has free ones, right?"

The Remington Center was our wellness and recreation facility. "You're joking, tell me you are." They keep a dispenser of individually wrapped condoms but free.

"I came to find out that there was an alumnus who donated money in perpetuity for contraceptives to be accessible for free. A group of his high school friends supposedly got in trouble for giving women STDs at their university, U Regina I think, but this Remington kid came here instead and he said whenever he made enough money to do so, he would give money to LU to buy contraceptives." Interesting what motivates people to do positive charitable things.

"That makes me feel a little easier." I've been hiding from him that I'm on the pill, but since he is still a man I decided not to tell him in the unlikely event of him turning into macho dude and thinking about sex every 8 seconds.

"I had a really naughty dream about you last night," I whispered to Gordie.

"Then what are we doing here," he replied back softly. We both managed to sneak out of there undetected.

"If you wouldn't mind, I left a bag back at my locker at Remington since I had left it after my shift to meet up with you." I thought he forgot that I had just started there at the start of the semester.

"How's that going, by the way?"

"So far so good, there are a lot worse jobs I could have. Would you mind waiting for me in Goundry?" Remington and Goundry were in semi-opposite directions and Goundry was closer to where Gordie said he parked earlier.

"Sure thing." I made quick work of Remington seeing that it was half the distance from where we were than to Goundry. We met back up and made our way closer to paradise. The ride to the hotel was rather fast. I felt a warmth inside me that I hadn't yet felt with him - we held hands from the hotel parking lot to the reception desk.

"Hey, do you mind if I send you up with a key while I finish checking in?" It was as if he was reading my mind.

"I was actually going to ask, I'd like to freshen up." What he didn't see the whole evening was the lingerie underneath my costume. Despite my valiant self-restraint, I had been horny most of the night. I felt sexy and I wanted to have him and show myself off. As I've gotten less lesbian since being with him, I've come to want to tease him at every opportunity. I mean I may not have been Gilda Radnor or Audrey Hepburn or Gina Lollobrigida, but damn was I going be the sexiest thing alive to any man (or woman) I was going to be seeing.

Room 505. A palatial suite though it seemed, it wasn't anything over the top but it didn't matter seeing it was more about the activities to be performed in the room rather than the actual sleeping. As I finished sprucing up, Gordie opened the door but looking differently than when we arrived in the hotel lobby. "You shaved!" He must have done so in one of the restrooms in the lobby. It was just too surprising not to ignore. Better than waiting after he came up to make me wait even more.

"Just the moustache without my normal look doesn't cut it for me," referring to his goatee, "it's all or nothing, but I always thought of the Colonel as a Teddy Roosevelt looking guy not to mention that's kinda how the board games depict him and was played by Martin Mull in the movie."

"For what it's worth, you look sexier this way." He was right about the 'stache not being him.

"I'm glad you think so. I've had a hard time not being able to play with you so far this evening." So it worked (not surprisingly).

"Me too." It was then I noticed his state.

"I almost couldn't wait. Sorry I started without you in one of the stalls, but considering how patient I was before that I felt I deserved it." It was time for the festivities to begin. I tossed him a condom from my purse.

"Here. I wanna watch you finish what you started." He gasped presumably anticipating something a little more subtly seductive, but he obliged.

"I hope you weren't expecting a show," he quipped.

"Go on, nothing else is going to happen until you do." I wasn't about to let such an opportunity go to waste to see how he handled himself, literally.

"Okay, then I'm timing you. Less than five minutes and you owe me a trip home with me during one of the upcoming breaks, otherwise I give you a surprise of my choosing when one comes to mind."

"Deal." I thought I knew what we were betting on. But the more he played with himself, I started to join in. So much so that I was the one who released first.

"Four and a half minutes." Oh no he didn't.

"What?!" He did.

"You played with yourself and came. I'll tell you later which one we'll end up going." He played me like a harp. But then he started getting to a point of release. I'd never actually seen a condom being used outside of a vagina before.

"Here's a trophy in the meantime," he said, handing me the now used condom.

CH 15 - Soiree Seduction in Surrey

"Just toss the damn thing away." Not that I really minded going to visit with him for a week but whatever. I would've lost anyways.

"Your gonna pay for that. Now that you're half undone, undo the rest of you." What I planned for that on the spur of the moment was really what I was going to do anyway. I grabbed the rope out of my bag that had the hand restraints attached to them. Especially after rubbing myself to him through my sheer nude tights, I needed to get to the rough and tumble. I couldn't wait for him anymore.

"What are you doing?" I couldn't hide my lust for him anymore.

"I've gotta keep myself from falling of my bronco," I said as I put his hands through each holster.

"Not to be selfish, but when do I get to have fun?" He's right, I had been dictating the rate of events but he did sneak up on my with that bet.

"Didn't you just get to? We're here all night anyway, aren't we? You'll get plenty of fun time," I assured him.

"So it looks like we solved our mystery."

"How's that," forgetting for just a moment of how we got here tonight.

"It was Miss Scarlet, in the hotel, with the rope." Riiight...

"That's why I have to do this, old chap. Because you're a stud." As much as nether of us were the roleplay type, he was taking to this. Or maybe it was because I was the sexiest of the characters from the game and I certainly was trying to dress the part - especially for him.

"I was hoping I'd be seeing more of you, Miss Scarlet." Gordie was being a good sport about this whole thing.

"You'd better give me your gun, Colonel." I wanted his load in me but he just had a good amount deposited in that condom, so I was going to have to get to work on him to get him back to a point of being able to fill me up. I took no time at all to run my covered clit near the top of his groin so as to make his dick erect again. He may have been restarting, but he wasn't completely helpless as he kissed me back after I had leaned in to do so. To reinforce that I was still the one doing the riding, I bit his lip several times. If there was one thing we always had, it was passion.

I managed to notice his lightning rod was at full attention again and started to go in after ripping open the gusset. My dress covered everything to the extent that we could've had sex in public and people would be able to watch without actually seeing anything. "Your gonna light some fireworks," I said now removing my dress while still going up and down on him. He began to quiver.

"You know, I wouldn't mind doing this regularly." Good. I would never have to use a toy again with an offer like that.

"That can be arranged, Al." Algernon was the Colonel's original first name.

"Come on Vivienne, bring it."

I pounded him faster. Easily as fast as the night in my apartment. My love lips were swollen sensitive by now and I'm sure his tip was too. My moaning had almost turned into full on screaming. "FUCK, OH SHIT!" This was going to be my best climax ever. He always manages to outdo himself it seems.

"I bet you like how that feels, don't you?" He was probably in heaven aside from that he wasn't in the driver's seat at the moment.

"When DON'T I like how you feel," he inquisitively replied sarcastically. That put me over.

"OH, I'm cumming!" The idea was for him to release, not me. But clearly that went by the wayside.

After collapsing on him we returned to sharing tender kisses. "You know, I still need to feel you drill me." I don't know who enjoyed being on the bottom more (probably me) but I definitely did my best work lying on my back.

"I thought you'd never offer. but you gotta get me out of these first."

"That would be a problem, wouldn't it," I asked jokingly. As I removed his makeshift shackles, he didn't react at all aggressively as I'd expected him to. He did however undo my bra so that naked from the waist up.

"You look pretty full. It would be a shame to waste all that." I couldn't believe what I was hearing from him. He must have been a boob guy. Before I could respond, he took his tongue to my right nipple. I was shocked by the whole thing. Perhaps he knew more than he let on. I slapped the same boob several times.

"Is someone thirsty," I tried to ask in my most sultry voice, "have a taste." I attempted to squeeze myself dry. That was hot that he wanted my milk. I had never thought about myself doing that before, though I knew it was a thing. Just before each boob was empty, he sucked and sucked on my nipples to clean me of every last drop. I'd never seen anyone's penis so firm as his was now. And given that state and my tits still perky, I grabbed him by the cock and had him titfuck me. For good measure, I spat on him since I didn't feel like pausing the whole thing to grab the lube from across the room.

"Cum on my titties, Gordie. I need this." By now the roleplaying had passed. I was too aroused to care about that anymore.

He was breathing heavily. I could tell he was ready. Then in no time at all, he left his present all over my bust. "Someone must be really excited and happy." What guy wouldn't be?

"You have no idea." I went to the bathroom sink to clean up since neither of us were people who liked having sperm anywhere but inside a twat or a condom.

"When I'm finished in here, take your time. I want your best load." That was the one thing I wanted all night and I was finally going to get what I wanted.

"Hey sexy," greeted Gordie as I returned to the bed. I went to lay down hoping everything would be perfect.

"So tell me more about home."

"You want to have that conversation now? Is this story time something?" Why not?

"What's the rush, Gordie? if you want this to be perfect then you have to ease into it and I want to enjoy this." It might not have had the intended effect I was searching for.

"I wasn't trying to rush, but that's not the kind of talk that is going to get me back in the mood." I see.

"Oh, so you just want to talk about us fucking each other."

"That's the other extreme. Let's start in the middle." Fine by me.

"Come here big boy, I wanna feel your seed deep inside me." It was my love language again, but I seemed to make it way sexier than a lot of people could. The more surprising thing was that he was giving it back to me. But I couldn't let him have me cum before he did again. He eventually got to bust his load a third time after which we both lost steam and passed out. That became my favorite time having sex with him.

CH 16 - Zakopane or Bust

Within a few weeks, the first curling match of the season came and went with provincials and Olympic qualifiers right around the corner. We hadn't seen each other the way his schedule worked out. The winner of this year's Roar of the Rings tournament as in all Decembers before the Winter Games was the qualifier to represent Canada at the Olympics. Gordie's team from his local curling club was one of the competing teams and he was only in his second full year skipping his team after his skip was invited to join a friend's team in Manitoba. Gordie turned the team into a real force and was able to invite his vice-skip Conrad Rix from juniors to replace the outgoing former skip of his current team.

As luck would have it, he made the final of the tournament, to which I was invited to attend. It was being held downtown at the arena and was going to be nationally televised on TSN. Gordie's team did well enough to qualify for participation in one of the trial events that he wound up winning to get to this tournament, which earned me an invite for a tournament pass to come and go as I pleased. Even though we weren't publicly a couple, the showed a broadcast angle of me and the other guys on our team's families during the 4th, 7th, and 9th ends of the final when they weren't showing the other team's suite. The other team was captained by some guy from Nova Scotia, Larry Ellerby. His team was a stalwart in the Maritimes but I guess had been performing poorly in national tournaments, he upset another Alberta team in the semi.

The Ellerby team forced Gordie's guys to get only two points to give up a one point lead with Gordie winning 6-5. The first two throwers for each team seemed pretty standard to general play and each's strategy in that situation. When the vice skips threw their stones, It looked like it was going to go to the last stone and maybe even an extra end, despite good throws from Conrad. The first shot from Gordie snuck in to where it needed to keep pressure on Nova Scotia and have a stone count for a point at the moment. But nothing is official until all stones have been thrown. Ellerby's first throw looked promising but then the tone of his yelling to communicate with his sweepers started sounding more frantic. It appeared that the stone was rotating a little too much, prompting heavy duty sweeping.

The stone had curled too far and was the only opening for them to get in front of the yellow stones Gordie's team was throwing. As Gordie settled into the hack to throw, I almost couldn't watch. But I did, getting to see him glide so majestically. He almost held onto the stone for too long, but removed his hand just in time. Before you knew it, a perfect throw to block that channel that Nova Scotia tried to go through. The only option Ellerby had was to throw with all his might hoping for something good to result just like breaking a rack to start a billiards game. The only real way to have it work was hitting one of their own stones to hit two more of ours and then hope one of those can knock out the one of ours that counts removing all of the stones that got hit from play.

Ellerby got into position and let the rock fly. In no time at all it hit the first one as he needed it too, but one of the next two had a different reaction than expected. The other one hit the next one it needed but not with enough power and the stone they needed to knock out remained. Gordie won! After the teams shook hands, I had never heard a group of grown men scream for joy like they did. They were going to represent Canada at the Olympics in two months. Watching Gordie and his teammates walking down the rink during the ceremony to the podium was great and all the assembled fans throughout were very intelligible about the game and very cordial true to form. They got their medals and headed to the locker rooms.

All of us that were gathered in the suite headed in that vicinity with our passes and waited. As it were they all came out together the five of them and I practically jumped on the poor guy with a big bear hug. "Hey, I'm sooo proud of you!"

"Thanks for coming, Mads. It means a lot."

Conrad's girlfriend Jenny Sansom intervened in jest, "you're not still gonna root for the US, are you?" Was she trying to corner me?

"Of course I am, but not ahead of Gordie." It was good that the team had finished with their media obligations, it was the last thing standing in our way of alone time together.

"Hey, you know we're all going to lunch, right," Conrad inquired.

"Well, I do now."

Lunch was a private reservation held at The Keg in one of their best hidden private banquet rooms. While I wasn't a fan of their palette, it was a free meal. Man, I have never eaten or laughed that well in a long, long time. I had a nice red wine with my steak, partly so I could celebrate in the toast to the now upcoming trip to southeast Poland in February. This particular afternoon helped ease the stress of upcoming finals next week.

"I'm so excited you're coming after Christmas," Gordie exclaimed on the car ride to my flat.

"Sorry I couldn't since. I would have but my sister is coming home from the UK this year and I haven't seen Alanna in three years. We may have 8 years apart, but we always were tight."

"It's fine, I get it." I'm sure he did, but it isn't like I needed his understanding.

"I assume you'll pick me up at the airport?" I actually wouldn't expect less considering it's him.

"As long as I don't go to Calgary if you fly into Edmonton or vice-versa." Both are apparently equidistant to Red Deer.

"Yeah, that would be a problem, wouldn't it?" We made it to my pad within a short time after and said or goodbyes. Not knowing if we'd see each other before we let it for break our hug was elongated for some time and neither of us really wanted to let go.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." And I thought I was gonna miss him.

"We're still gonna see each other in a couple of weeks if not sooner." I was trying to not let of a sad vibe that it would likely not be until then.

"Still. Maybe we should've roomed together on campus." We both laughed.

"All the RAs would be knocking on our for to try to keep it down." And they probably would, some of them.

"Maddie! You naughty girl," he said as he leaned in for a kiss. We didn't a good the minutes or so Frenching before we finally decided that studying was necessary. Besides I had to call a classmate I had a project with to study and I want about to have him distract me.

"See you in two weeks," I said as I waved goodbye.

"Bye, love." And off he went

CH 17 - Canada's Cowboy Capitol

For an Albertan, Gordie wasn't very western in the sense that nearby Calgary is the host of the world's largest rodeo. The Calgary Stampede is a staple of the Canadian sports calendar alongside the Grey Cup and the Canadian Triple Crown. Heck, a CFL team is named after said rodeo. Anyway, I had a great time for the six days I had at home and I was pleased to get the okay to fly in on Christmas morning to surprise Gordie. Better still, Lana was coming with. We flew into Calgary on the near midnight flight and Lana rented a car after the 3 hour 40 minute before layover trip, having spent the night inside YVR. The less than an hour drive to Red Deer was great - the closer wet got, the more excited I was.

Had we not needed to leave the car somewhere it would've taken the same time to drive back to Vancouver and fly from there instead of layover in Vancouver. I don't think anyone saw us pull up and park on the quaint street, but we were both ready for whatever was to come. "I can't wait to see the look on his face when you walk in," Lana said as I knocked and rang the doorbell. Wouldn't you know it, that tall and handsome opened the door, just as I last saw and remembered him to be.