Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God yes, Shepard," she whispered.

We undressed each other, hands, fingertips, lips and tongue enjoying the skin of the other. Once I had her bra off, I made her giggle as I immediately leaned down, earning a couple of moans as her nipples definitely received attention, my hand blindly lowering her trousers before sliding into her underwear. She gasped when I touched her sex for the first time, feeling my head lifted so she could kiss me. Sitting her down on the bed, I quickly took off everything else as I joined her.

Spreading her legs, it was obvious immediately she wanted only one thing, kissing me again as I gently pressed forward, earning a moan into my mouth as I slowly slid my cock inside her. I had to break the kiss and groan, unable to stop the smile as I ever so slowly buried myself inside her. When I opened my eyes to meet hers, there was another tremble of her lower lip and she had to blink a number of times.

"Never thought..." she said, choking back a sob. I kissed her softly again as her hands caressed my back.

Then we made love. It's the only way to describe it. Nothing like what I did with Jack at all. Nothing like I'd done with Kelly, though I liked Kelly. But the depth of feeling with Gianna was something else entirely. As I said, two years, gone in an instant. At least for me. I could remember vividly our last time on the Citadel. We'd spent every second possible together. We'd made love constantly but also had a lot of fun outside the bedroom. She was perhaps the only woman out of all those I'd been with that I thought I could possibly commit to. And making love to her again for the first time since then, I was having those same thoughts again. God only knows what she was thinking.

Spinning around, watching Gianna ride me was also something spectacular to watch. Her flawless skin. Those wonderful breasts that many would have probably thought fake but were simply a gift from god. Or her mother. Her flat stomach, a sign she looked after herself and ate right. Her legs, which felt wonderful pressed against or wrapped around me. Her tight pussy, which was always wet, willing and very accommodating whenever we were together. Her face which was as if da Vinci painted it himself.

I held on for as long as I could, wanting her to orgasm first. Actually desperate for her to orgasm. When she finally did, I took all of a minute to finish as well, Gianna gently lying herself down on my chest as we lay in silence. Only then did she really start to cry, and I held onto her tightly as I rolled us onto our sides, feeling her shuffle into me, arms and leg around my body.

"I'm going to wake up and you're not going to be here," she sobbed quietly.

I caressed her hair, ran my hand up and down her back. "I'm here, Gianna. It's real."

"You died, Shepard. I felt so alone. I hadn't felt feelings like that for anyone. And now you're back, and I don't know what to think or feel."

I lifted her chin with a finger so she could meet my eyes before I left a soft kiss on her lips. "That was real," I whispered. She returned a crooked grin before I kissed her again, a little firmer this time, before we deepened it together, earning a whimper for my troubles, before we broke apart again. "I was hoping to find you again. Either on Noveria or somewhere in the galaxy."

"How long are you here for?"

"A few days. I'm recruiting a couple of people for my missions. And I'll want to catch up with Liara."

"Will you... I know you had others..."

"Not if I'm on the same planet as you, Gianna. Not a chance."

That made her smile as she snuggled into me, resting her head under my chin. We relaxed before she suggested a shower might be a good idea before we go to sleep. It was a good idea, and though her emotions were obviously still conflicted, I did her best to make her laugh as we showered, either gently feeling her up as I soaped her up, or tickled her just for fun.

Ending up back under the covers afterwards, I don't think either of us were in any hurry to get to sleep. Her hands were constantly going up and down my back, as if reassuring herself I was still there. I constantly gave her little kisses all over her face as reassurance as well. She eventually fell asleep before me, cuddling as close as possible, holding her and returning the gesture of running my fingers up and down her back. For the first time since waking up, apart from that one night with Emily, I felt perfectly content with the world.

There was only one thing I was going to do the next morning once we had both woken up, making sure she was on her back as I quickly lowered myself down her body, spread her legs, and then putting it simply, ate her out until she orgasmed. And I kept going until she simply had to cry enough. I'm sure I must have been going for at least half an hour. At least that long. My jaw was aching by the end. I was even sweating from the exertion. As for Gianna, she lay back with the sort of smile that a woman only had after having done that to her. "I don't think I'll be able to walk," she giggled.

So I wandered into her bathroom, ran a bath, putting some bubble bath into it, before walking back into the bedroom, scooping her up in my arms, making her coo about my muscles, before we enjoyed a relaxing bath together. "I feel very relaxed, Shepard. I wonder why that is..."

We relaxed until the water started to get a little too cold, drying each other off again before needing to get dressed. She offered me breakfast, and she had a couple of things I needed, such as protein and fruits, and she was looking fit as usual in her business attire. We walked hand in hand out of her apartment, out of her building, all the way to where her office was. She said she now had a couple of employees, but they were simply assistants.

"Will you come by again tonight?"

"Gianna, if you want, I'll be with you every night while I'm here."

Gods, the smile that lit up her face. I had that flutter in the heart I'd had before with her. I'd ignored it because... well, the last time I'd had it... She kissed me softly and told me to be safe and that she'd see me later.

Returning to the Normandy, I checked my messages, Kelly at her usual spot as she would go off ship when not on shift, otherwise she would keep busy with work. Miranda was also at work, and I discussed the dossiers with her. Garrus popped in and suggested we just ask Liara about them as she seemed to know quite a lot of information that we didn't. Miranda said she'd meet us later. I made a joke about being worried about Liara, and she admitted it was perhaps best we keep those parts of my life separate. I actually appreciated the sentiment behind that and told her so. It earned a rather warm smile.

"So what did you two discuss last night?" I asked Garrus on the way to Liara's office.

"Told her about what I was up to on Omega. Once I was done explaining, she honestly thought it was her fault for not keeping in touch. It wasn't hers, it wasn't anyone's. It just... happened. Anyway, Liara isn't the same person either. There's a harder edge to her now. A steel inside her that wasn't there before. I think Illium has definitely toughened her up."

"Any regrets about Omega?"

"None whatsoever, Shepard. Well, that's a slight lie. Only one. The bastard who got my men killed. I know who it is, still searching for him. Once I have, I'll explain everything. But about Omega itself and what I was doing? Every kill was righteous, Shepard. Taking out the trash of the galaxy."

"Far as I'm concerned, you were doing great work. It's just unfortunate it ended how it did."

"You turned up and saved the day, Shepard. Saved my life. I'll always be thankful for that."

"No problem, Garrus. Happy to help."

Nyxeris gestured for us to just walk up to Liara's office. She was pleased to see us, Garrus receiving another hug though this time I received a kiss in addition to a hug. I actually felt a tad embarrassed by it, simply because it was unexpected. Liara took a step back and shook her head. "No, that won't do at all, Shepard." So she tried again. This time, I was ready for it, so I made sure to kiss her back... and then some. My hands were soon around her back, one cupping her arse as I pulled her towards me, and she may have released a quiet whimper when I gave it a good squeeze.

"Um, need me to go wait out in the hall?"

We pulled apart, Liara now with red cheeks and breathing heavily, her eyes looking into mine like she definitely wanted to continue. "No," she replied, "That won't be necessary, Garrus. Just waited two years to do that. Sorry I didn't do it yesterday, Shepard. I was just in such shock... and I knew you were meeting Gianna."

"No problem, Liara. I prefer to be greeted that way instead of with a gun to the face or something."

Taking the same seats we took yesterday, I asked, "Can you help us with some information?"

"Sure, what do you need?"

I needed her contact information, and sent her the dossiers once I had it. She glanced over them and nodded. "Sure, Shepard. I can help you with these. Justicars are people I generally avoid for various reasons, but I should be able to locate her for you. Thane Krios? I know that name very well. I can definitely point you in his direction as well. Both of these are possible recruits?"

"They are who the Illusive Man sent me to find."

"Interesting. You're certainly gathering a unique bunch of characters, Shepard."

"As long as they have the skills we need."

"Just one warning, Shepard. Justicars? They take a vow of celibacy so she will be one asari you won't be able to fuck."

Garrus burst into laughter. All I did was ask, "And you, Liara? You still interested in that side of our relationship?"

She smiled and looked at Garrus. "Well, it all depends on your friend here. Do you need to go right away, Shepard?"

"I promised I would meet Gianna tonight. Until then, I'm free. Everyone knows recruitment will take a few days."

"Hmmm. Perhaps not right now. Let's see how things go first. Right, I think your best bet would be to find Thane. Let me do some digging as anytime a drell shows up, it's news. You don't often see them around the galaxy."

"Thanks, Liara. Just send anything you've got to my omni-tool and we'll go from there."