Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 33

Story Info
A Mass Effect trilogy novelisation.
10k words
4.71
3.6k
7

Part 33 of the 69 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Book 2, Chapter 14 -- Vengeance

*****

I'd been in a foul mood ever since my conversations with Jack. The night we'd sat down in her cubby hole and she'd told me everything, and that was after spilling her guts about what happened on Pragia, I got straight onto the Illusive Man and I tore him a secondary arsehole. I'm not sure how long I ranted and raved before I switched off the link before I had to listen to him say a word in reply.

Then I stood there in the dark and cried for her. Because no-one in the galaxy deserved what she'd been put through. I just felt overwhelming guilt about our entire relationship. But I meant what I said. She would have me at her side from now on and I would do anything to help.

My next stop was Miranda. I unloaded on her as well. I didn't accuse her of anything. I just really let her know what I thought about Cerberus. I told her of every single thing we'd found during my time on the old Normandy, every world I'd visited, every horrific experiment, and I damn well made sure she didn't write each one off as a rogue cell. She mollified me by promising she would do her own research, that she believed me, and that she even believed Jack, but... if she believed everything, she would also question everything. I didn't think that was a bad thing, to be honest.

Through it all, Kelly was an absolute diamond. She could see I was lurching from one emotion to the next. I tried to maintain my usual air of calm in front of the crew and my squad, but when I was alone with her, I went through every emotion possible. We didn't enjoy anything physical for at least three nights, but I held her as close as possible for each of them, needing to feel her love and comfort as I thought about everything Jack told me over and again.

The boxing bags downstairs got beaten mercilessly, picturing random faces as I worked up a sweat, hitting away until my muscles simply cried enough and I almost collapsed to the floor in agony. Jacob seemed to realise what was going on and stayed away. I certainly didn't blame him at all, but I could see why he did.

Somehow, Jack seemed to come out of it... better. As if getting it all off her chest lifted a weight off her shoulders. Maybe that's what she had needed, to unburden herself, to stop carrying the weight, and now she might be able to start the process of healing. I'd talked with Chakwas, who only learned the basics, and within a couple of days, Jack headed into the med-bay to speak with her. I'm not sure what they talked about, but she was in there for a couple of hours to begin with. Walking back out, she wandered over and sat next to me, letting me know that she'd been given plenty of recommendations, and that she would start talking to people immediately who could help. Chakwas had also prescribed one or two things which might help her as well. "Not addictive, are they?"

"No, nothing like that. I think they'll just take the edge off, not turn me into a drooling zombie. Plus, I need to remain fighting fit as I still want to kill bad guys. But now I do it because I want to, and because you order me to, not for... other reasons."

"You told Chakwas?"

She nodded. "I figured telling her that was important. She explained how and why I'd feel that way. So it's reconditioning my mind, that sex should be something appreciated, that should happen naturally, not bargained for or... you know..." She paused before looking at me. "But what if..."

"I'm not sure if I'd feel entirely comfortable. I still have flashes of what I saw, Jack. I know you went through it, but what I saw was bad enough. God, what we did..."

She grabbed my chin between her thumb and fingers. "Shut up," she said quietly, "I don't regret that at all, Shepard. That's probably one of the few times I've ever desired sex with someone, not had it coerced or forced upon me. I practically forced you, not the other way around. I know why you feel guilt. Even I can understand that." She let me go and I moved my jaw about, making her laugh. "Anyway, it was one meeting. I haven't even begun to unload on the poor bastards who will have to listen to it all then figured out how to help."

"As long as it does in the end, Jack. That's what matters."

While I focused on Jack, I did carry on making sure everyone else was content on the ship at the same time. I knew Garrus was still looking into who betrayed him on Omega. Samara was still hunting the fugitive she had been chasing on Illium. Thane was at peace, merely waiting for our journey through the Omega Four. Kasumi was investigating the job she wanted to do, and would let me know as soon as possible. Zaeed was suggesting he might come to me soon regarding the job he wanted doing. Grunt was happy, in fact very happy, after his visit to Omega, going into detail about the three asari he paid for and enjoyed nearly two nights with. Mordin rarely slept but spent most of his time in the lab. Miranda was busy as usual, and after my little explosion, things went straight back to how they were before. She desired intimacy again but realised I wasn't in the right frame of mood, again, not because of her directly.

It was a good week before I was intimate again. I was already feeling better about things once I knew Jack was okay, but it took Kelly to make the first move. She slept with me every night, and I think she simply appreciated the affection I still gave her. The night it finally happened, we ate dinner in the mess with the others, conversation flowing as usual, watching as friendships formed between the different groups of people. As we were all a team, everyone was doing their best to gain an understanding of the other. It was good to see, and I guess in that regard, I did lead by example.

Kelly waited until we were nearly alone before she grabbed me by the hand and led me to the elevator. I wasn't expecting anything when we arrived upstairs. A kiss and a hug was nothing out the ordinary. Taking off my shirt wasn't either. When she started to undo my jeans, I knew something was probably up, figuratively speaking for the moment. I helped by kicking off my shoes as she lowered my jeans and underwear, giving me a moment to take off my socks so I stood before her naked.

"That's better," she whispered, hands immediately running down my chest.

"I take it you have plans."

"I do. I want you to do something for me."

"Sure. What's on your mind?"

She disappeared to my desk and returned holding a pair of cuffs. I couldn't help chuckle before asking, "Seriously?"

"I want you to sit on the couch while I get ready but put these on. I'll make sure you're comfortable."

The idea actually excited me a little, as I knew she'd have some ideas, so I turned around and felt her put each loop around my wrist before they clicked shut. She then asked me to sit on the couch, watching me get comfortable before she moved the coffee table out of the way, sliding towards the foot of the bed. I had no idea what she had planned as she giggled, bounding away towards the bathroom, where she disappeared for a few minutes, before returning in a red pair of bra and panties, covered by a see through negligee in the same colour. She came close and leaned down to kiss me before turning around, noticing the thin trip of material disappeared between her cheeks. She then keyed her omni-tool and music started to play. I was treated to a very erotic dance over the next few minutes, where Kelly Chambers showed grace, beauty, flexibility and a desire to perform for me. I watched, utterly mesmerised by her movements. It was a mix of striptease, ballet and dancing. She danced through around three songs, leaving the music playing as she came towards me, moving my legs apart as she kneeled between them.

I could lean forward at least to kiss her before she gently pushed me back, her lips quickly finding places on my chest, moving downwards over my abs before she even kissed my thighs. I was now rock hard, and she kept teasing me, hot breath of my cock and she'd give me the lightest lick before kissing somewhere else.

"Do you love me?" she asked quietly.

"God yes."

She swallowed nearly my entire length at once before lifting her head up, her tongue circling the head of my cock before she simply licked it up and down a few times. I could only groan at every little thing she was doing. "I love you too, Shepard," she whispered, "I hope you cum for me quickly."

"I don't mind. Fast or slow. I just love you doing this."

Slowly, she swallowed my length again, and this time I could only roll my head back as she started to focus on blowing me to completion. Since I'd gone a week without doing anything, I knew I was going to cum hard and fast, but Kelly seemed to realise that, so never established a pace that was going to make me explode quickly. But I couldn't watch her too much otherwise I would.

"Kelly," I breathed, "So talented..."

That made her look up and I met her eyes, emerald green sparkling with desire. Despite the fact she was blowing me, I really wanted to kiss her, or touch her. That was frustrating, but also a lot of fun too. When her head started to bob faster, I groaned as I could feel the impending tsunami about to flood her mouth. "Oh god," I groaned, starting to buck my hips. She upped the tempo even more, and I gave her one final warning. No more than thirty seconds after that, I exploded into her mouth, groaning loudly as I felt her slurp and suck down everything, almost eager to swallow every single drop.

I relaxed, with probably a stupid grin on my face, my head resting back as Kelly continued to slowly bob her head up and down, feeling her tongue along my shaft and the head of my cock before she finally let it fall back onto my stomach, her lips kissing their way back up over my abs and then chest before she lifted herself up to straddle my lap. "Anyone would think you enjoyed that, Shepard," she whispered into my ear.

"Uh-huh," I replied, feeling rather incapable of speech at that moment.

She giggled as I felt her kiss my cheek, running a hand around the back of my neck as I looked at her. "Are you comfortable?"

"Absolutely."

Getting off my lap, she hooked her thumbs into her panties and dropped those to the floor, exposing her pussy but left the other two items on, before she sat on my lap again, feeling her wet pussy slide against my still rather stiff cock. It wouldn't take too long for me to get hard again. "I can't wait to feel this inside me again, Shepard. It's been a while. Longest we've gone without sex since our first time together."

"I was going to do something soon but..."

"I understand, Shepard. I've spoken to her as well. But let's not discuss that. Right now, it's me and you. And I'm in control."

"No complaints from me, gorgeous."

She leaned forward to kiss me as she lifted herself up, grabbing the base of my cock, feeling the head pop inside her as she ever so slowly lowered herself down, moaning into my mouth as she stopped, lifting herself up slightly, then lowered herself down a little more, doing that a few times until my entire length was inside her. She gasped as she broke the kiss. "Fuck that's good," she moaned.

"You're telling me," I retorted with a chuckle.

"Should have just done this straight away. Would have made you cum in a couple of minutes."

"Oh, I would have guaranteed that after your dancing. You were beautiful."

That compliment made her face absolutely light up with delight. "You really liked it?"

"Kelly, you're beautiful as it is. That was something else entirely. Captivating is what it was."

The kiss I received for that was something else as well, and as she kissed me, she started to rock herself on my cock, not lifting herself too high. In this position, I knew for sure I'd be touching the right places inside her. Wrapping her arms around the back of my neck, she watched my eyes as she rode me. I just watched her face and the emotions expressed. I really wanted to touch her, whether it to be stroke her cheek, or run my hand through her hair, or stroke her back. Only that bit was frustrating, but it made me appreciate it when I could do it.

When her hands moved to my shoulder, her fingers started to dig in as she rode me a little faster, her breathing growing ragged, and that's when she started to moan. "Loving my cock, aren't you?"

"I always love it, Shepard," she breathed, "But I really needed it tonight."

I leaned forward to kiss her. "Are you going to keep riding after you've cum?"

"I'm not stopping until I'm completely worn out, or you cum so much you can't get it up."

"Oh, a challenge then. Will I be cuffed the entire time?"

She reached into her bra to retrieve a little key, reaching behind to undo them. "I want your hands on me, Shepard," she said. As soon as my hands were free, one immediately went to her face, running through her before I dragged her forward to kiss her, my other hand running down her back towards her arse. When I gave it a good squeeze, she whimpered into my mouth, her bounces on my cock now even faster. She had to break the kiss to breath and I knew she was getting close, so I kissed down her neck, knowing she found that exciting as her moved her hands to my back, digging her fingers in.

"Oh god," she moaned softly, "Shepard..."

I didn't say anything, just waiting for her orgasm to arrive. She was now riding me with abandon, desperate for her climax to arrive. When I felt the walls constrict, squeezing my cock, I made sure I held her stable as she seemed to shudder from toes to the top of her head, refusing to stop as she cried out, fingers really digging into my back, perhaps scratching me. "I love you," she cried out, but through it all, she did not stop for a second. I was worn out for her.

I sat back, taking her with me slightly. By now, her brow was damp, with red hair stuck to it. Her cheeks were bright red. Her breathing was ragged from the exertion. She'd never looked more beautiful. And still, she kept on riding me.

"Let's move," she said. Picking her up was easy, arms and legs wrapped around me as I carried her to bed. Placing her down, she surprised me by turning around onto all fours, before she then lay flat on the bed, spreading her legs and looking back. She wasn't offering her back door, just something a little different. Getting behind her, I slid inside her again as I leaned forward, resting my head next to hers, grabbing her hands and holding them on the bed. "Now you're in charge," she whispered.

I started slow, taking my time with each thrust into her. She loved each one, moaning as I buried my cock. But she knew what we both wanted, and slowly but surely, I picked up the tempo. She lifted her arse into the air a little bit, changing the angle, and I was soon pumping into her harder, the sound of our skin slapping together echoing around the cabin. I was now holding her hands tight, my fingers locking her, and I was busy kissing and nibbling at her neck, making her giggle.

"Kelly," I whispered into her ear

"Close?" she asked.

"God yes."

She lifted her arse a little higher still, releasing a loud moan when I started to go even faster. I was only moments away from finishing. She didn't say a word, enjoying every second, turning her head to kiss me, and it was during one of those that I buried myself and finished again, groaning into her mouth, something that made her stop to giggle slightly, as she lowered her body flat to the bed, taking me with her at the same time. I then rested on top of her, just doing enough so I didn't squash her.

"Well, that was different. I loved that," she said.

"I thought you were offering... you know..."

"You know I will if you want, Shepard."

I pulled out and sat back on my knees as she looked back and really spread her legs. That word again. Provocative. I leaned down to kiss one of her little feet, making her giggle, as I kissed up her calf and the back of her knee, then up the back of her upper legs to her butt cheek, giving that a gentle bite before kissing around her lower back. She was sensitive, and gasped at some of my touches, before I lowered my mouth and ran my tongue over her puckered little hole. That made her gasp, so I did it again. "Shepard," she breathed.

She lifted her arse a little, definitely wanting some attention. I knew she kept lube, so I leaned over to the bedside table and found it in the top drawer. Keeping it aside for later, I gently rubbed her first with a little lube before lowering my tongue again. She loved it immediately, looking back with interest as her arsehole got attention for the very first time. "I washed earlier, Shepard," she whispered. Raising my eyebrows, she admitted, "I thought doing it this way might get your attention."

"Really wanted it?"

"For you, Shepard. I want you to have all of me."

"Okay."

Pouring some lube onto my fingers, I knew what to do as I'd done this before. First one finger, slowly and gently, letting her get used to it. Then a second when she was ready, starting to just stretch her out a little. With my left hand, I also fondled her pussy, enjoying her body gentle writhe at the attention I was giving her. Once I slid three fingers into her arse, she was definitely enjoying. "Just your fingers are wonderful," she whispered.

Lubing myself up, I asked, "Are you sure?"

"I want this, Shepard. I want you to have me like this."

Making sure my cock was nice and slick, I positioned myself and prodded her. She was ready for me, showing no hesitation as I prodded a few times, letting her get used to the idea. Then I ever so gently started to push. When the head of my cock finally popped in, she gasped loudly and I stopped, letting her get used to it. Once she nodded, I slid a little more in each time, pulling back, then pushing forward, taking my time. The noises she made suggested she was enjoying it immensely, so that was a good thing.

It took a while, and it was incredibly exciting, but I managed to slide my entire length into her. Then I rested my forearms to either side of her as she was happy to remain lying flat. "I'm in your arse, Kelly Chambers," I said quietly.

"My god, Shepard, it's feel fantastic. Just take it slow for now."

"I won't go too hard, Kelly. I don't want to hurt you."

That made her smile as I rested my head next to hers as I gently started to fuck her arse. Running hands under her underarms, I held my hands out so she could hold onto them, feeling her squeeze them every so often when I thrust a little harder. I had to stop every so often, just a little more lube, before I got back in the same position. I asked if she wanted to change, and she said no, she felt this way of submitting to me while getting what she desired. An equal trade, she called it. I understood what she meant, but I was happy to do what she wanted regardless.

"Will you cum like this?" I did wonder.

"I'm not sure."

"Why don't you turn around so you can at least play with yourself?"

She loved that idea, so I pulled out and she flipped onto her back. I knew enough to grab something to play under the small of her back, and she spread her legs wide as I lined up. I was gentle again though her body had now adapted for now, so while I gently thrust into her, Kelly started to fondle herself at the same time. "Oh shit," she moaned.

"What?"

"I'm going to cum really hard, Shepard. I can already feel it coming."

"Well, I'm not close so it's up to you."

"Go a little harder."

I did as she asked. She grunted more than once but she was clearly focused on making herself orgasm. I just watched her face, and I think she may have even got a little shy, as she was busy having her arse fucked and rubbing herself at the same time. When her lips parted and her head started to roll back, I knew she was getting close. That's when I leaned down to kiss her neck, just adding a little more pleasure. And within thirty seconds, it set her off. She released probably the loudest moan of the night so far, feeling her legs shake as she rested them on the bed, her free arm immediately wrapping around me as her other furiously rubbed her clit. I could barely thrust now as her arse was clenching my cock nice and tight, and I knew trying to continue would hurt her. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she cried. She didn't seem to want to stop rubbing herself, continuing to spasm underneath me before she finally stopped, forcing her fingers into my mouth so I could taste her. "Fuck me, Shepard, that was a good one."