Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 39

Story Info
A Mass Effect trilogy novelisation.
8.6k words
4.7
2.7k
6

Part 39 of the 69 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Book 2, Chapter 18 -- SSV Daddy Issues

*****

Heading away from the Citadel, the first person I made sure to reconnect with was Kelly. Though we had still talked every day, I'd been so busy with other things that, when I was finally standing beside her again near the galaxy map, I suddenly felt a pang of guilt, wondering if she had been feeling ignored. I glanced every so often, and she appeared as relaxed as always. Any time she glanced my way and saw me looking at her, she returned that sweet smile I knew so well.

Heading downstairs, I grabbed two mugs and filled them with coffee, heading back upstairs and placing one at my small desk, before walking over to Kelly's, placing the mug down as I stood behind her, gently kissing her neck, earning a light giggle. "You okay?" I whispered.

"Of course, Shepard. Why?"

"Just making sure. Been so busy lately, off around the galaxy doing other jobs."

"Shepard, I know who you are and what you might be doing from time to time. Trust me, I definitely spend more time worrying about you than anything else, and you know I definitely will not get jealous. We're back on the ship now so I know I have you to myself, most of the time."

Wrapping an arm around her waist, she leaned back into me, lifting her head in a way that I could kiss her. "I think you are far too understanding sometimes."

"I know I am. But I love you, and that is what matters in the end."

Wrapping both arms around her waist, she relaxed back into my body, but I wasn't planning on being naughty in the CIC. I just wanted to show her some affection, realising that I'd probably shown her some in recent days but I'd been distracted by other things. Now that we might have a day or two before the next crisis, I could focus attention on her once again. "Lunch upstairs?"

"You have plans, Miss Chambers?"

"Yes," she replied bluntly, glancing back with a look in her eyes I knew very well by now.

"Okay. I'll get some work done before we head upstairs."

She turned around, wrapped her arms around my shoulder, and gave me one hell of a kiss, the sort that found her backed up against her small desk, bodies pressed together, and she would have felt my rising erection because of that. It made her grin as we broke apart, our faces centimetres apart. "Very good thing we're not in the Alliance, Miss Chambers," I whispered, "Otherwise we'd both be in a lot of trouble. Constantly."

Figuring I would do my normal rounds, I headed into the armoury, expecting to find Jacob busy fixing up armour, or cleaning out and tending to the weapons. Instead, he was leaning on the workbench, brow furrowed as he appeared to be reading a datapad. So engrossed by it that I had to clear my throat to gain his attention. He looked up, blinking in surprise. "Sorry, Commander. I didn't see you come in."

"No problem, Jacob. Though I am intrigued as to what you've got there."

"I want to say it's nothing, Shepard, and it might just be that. But there's something in the back of my mind that won't let it go. But I'm not sure if we even have the time to investigate it."

Leaning back against another bench, I said, "Well, tell me what's going on and I'll see what I can do."

He looked at the datapad one last time before meeting my eyes and nodding. "Okay, Commander. Thanks. I'll give you the bullet points. My father was an officer of a ship called the Hugo Gernsback. Second in command. Still remember the day he told my mother about it. He was often gone for weeks, months at a time, but always sent enough credits home so my mother could support the family. Then, ten years ago, he disappeared. No-one had a clue what happened to the ship. The company the ship was registered to didn't bother sending out search parties to try and locate the ship. Honestly, after a few months, we just wrote my father off as missing, presumed dead. That was ten years ago now." He leaned over, handing me the datapad. "I received this just the other week. A distress call has been sent out by the Hugo Gernsback. First time in a decade anything has been heard from the ship. How is that possible? Does that mean there are survivors? Is my father one of them? But my main question is why it has taken so long?"

"What do you think?"

"Whether my father is alive or not isn't really the issue. I don't believe it's a faulty beacon or anything. I think there's a chance there are survivors that have somehow managed to get the beacon working, or maybe this is the first time in a decade someone has taken any damned notice. Anyway, there are co-ordinates provided. Apparently the ship was scouting a new planet when the ship went down."

I looked at the co-ordinates then headed outside to the galaxy map to punch them in. According to the data that pinged, little was actually known about the planet, named 2175 Aeia. The fact it still had a name like that meant it had only been located, perhaps probed, but never colonised. Turning back to see Jacob had followed me, I handed him the datapad. "We'll head there straight away. The Illusive Man still has nothing for me yet in regards to the Reaper IFF, so we have time to take care of business. Once we get the Reaper IFF, I would like to spend time installing that while ensuring the ship is ready to go through the relay."

"Thanks, Commander. I appreciate it. Guess you never stop wanting answers. I've written the man off as dead for years. Nothing but a ghost. Had barely seen him for years prior to his disappearance, so I wouldn't claim to being upset, more... curious."

"I get you, Jacob. Don't worry about it. Sometimes, all we seek is an answer to the mystery. If we can lay the ghosts to rest, then you can at least move on knowing the truth."

I carried on with work, Kelly eventually grabbing my hand, stating it was lunch. I was expecting to head downstairs to the mess first, but she pressed the button for our cabin. Once inside, she locked the door and was all over me in an instant, just kisses to begin with, but leading me to the bed. "So we're doing this first then?" I asked.

"I can do corny, Shepard, so I'm putting it how I want it. Lunch today is my pussy. All you can eat."

She was rather eager to get her clothes off, and she was definitely naked a lot quicker than me. Figuring that's all she wanted, I gently threw her onto the bed and only kicked off my shoes as I joined her. She simply spread her legs and pointed to her sex, surprised to see it already glistening. "I've been daydreaming about it since we talked earlier, Shepard," she admitted, actually looking a little embarrassed. For that, I did move up and gently kissed her. "The last time we were intimate was on Illium, with the others. Now I've got you to myself again."

"Just my mouth?"

"Maybe your fingers too, though I love your tongue, Shepard. Very talented."

"I get a lot of practice with you, Kelly."

That made her blush again before I kissed down her body. She was definitely already turned on and by the time I was faced with her sex, I took a moment to simply inhale her scent, making her giggle before I ran my tongue over her slit, making her gasp. She knew I loved going down on her like this, so simply relaxed my body before starting to simply enjoy myself, earning plenty of light moans and gasps as I teased her, making her body shudder occasionally, and I always loved a woman arching her back when she was really turned on. Most of the time, she had her head rolled back, enjoying what I was doing, her hands either balling the sheet, though occasionally she'd sit up on her elbows and watch me. Not for too long, before she needed to relax back again.

I made her orgasm the first time with only my tongue, as once I switched attention to her clit, she could barely stand a minute before she needed to release. After that, I slid a couple of fingers inside, hoping for an even better second one. By the time she was close, I'm sure they would have heard her downstairs, the amount of noise she was making. She'd never been quiet, and I definitely approved. Nothing worse than a quiet lover. Tell me what you love and I'll do it for you.

She needed me to stop after her second one, sitting back on my knees as she lay there, a heavy breathing, giggling, sweaty, exhausted but very happy woman. Leaning down to kiss her again, she did wrap her arms around my neck, the kiss very soft but meaningful. "Love you," she whispered.

"Well, love you too, Miss Chambers."

Laying down next to her, I found it amusing that I was still dressed with her naked next to me. Turning to cuddle into me, she asked, "Do you want any attention?"

"Not right now."

"Sometimes you're weird, Shepard."

"What? I get just as much out of that as you, Kelly. Trust me on that one."

We lay together for a little while before I suggested we do actually get something to eat. So she dressed as I slipped my shoes back on, and we headed down to the mess. It was empty by the time we arrived, though Gardner had noted our absence and kept two trays for us. Whether he knew what we were up to or not, he didn't say.

After lunch, Kelly headed upstairs, a brief final kiss, knowing I would likely spend time with the crew. I spoke with nearly everyone over the next few hours, mostly just chewing the fat regarding the mission or simply sharing stories about our lives. I was certainly not a closed book any longer. Everyone was present for dinner later that evening, and afterwards, Chakwas asked if I wanted to join her for that long awaited drink. She made it clear the bottle was only to be shared between us so we could toast memories of our time against Saren. I thought it sounded like a great idea, not giving it any other thought other than we'd probably get a little drunk.

Sitting in the med-bay, we sat next to each other as she poured a couple of fingers worth in each glass before raising it for a toast. I'll admit one thing straight away. She had excellent taste in liquor. Before either of us knew it, we'd polished off half the bottle and we both had a slight buzz going.

"So, Commander, may I be so bold as to ask a personal question?"

"Sure."

"How many women are you sleeping with right now?"

"On the ship or...?"

"Just in general."

"I'm not sure, to be honest. I'm not really keeping count."

"I've been thinking, Commander..."

"Call me Shepard, please. At least when we're here in private and especially if we're about to broach this subject."

Her eyes did sparkle for a moment. "Only if you call me Karin."

"Deal. So, what have you been thinking?"

"I can't forget that night Kelly organised a while ago, when I did something with you... so unexpected, particularly of me... but I've been thinking ever since..."

Before she could continue, I leaned over and kissed her, and I think that was just the answer she was looking for, placing her glass down as she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for an even better kiss. We made out for quite a while, and it was rather enjoyable. I eventually pulled her up onto my lap, straddling me though it wasn't particularly comfortable for either of us. I eventually did pull away and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes. Just let me do two things." She reached back and used the nearby keyboard. There was a click as the door locked, and the windows frosted over so no-one could see in. "Now we have some privacy, Shepard. So, what would you like to do with me?"

"Oh, the imagination is running wild now, Karin."

"Mine is too, Shepard. I'm sure I'm not the only woman on this ship who daydreams about situations like this with you."

I looked around and the only option was one of the gurney's. And that didn't exactly set the mood. I couldn't sigh, as although I was keen, I didn't want our first, perhaps only time, to be in the med-bay. I wanted it to be enjoyable, and I also wanted it to be comfortable. I kissed her again before suggesting we delay what we both wanted. "Next time we're off the ship, whether it's Illium or the Citadel. Not Omega. That's a dump. But either one of those places, I'll book us a room, and we can make a night of it. I would suggest the cabin but..."

"Kelly is up there."

"She is, and she has asked that remain 'ours' for the most part. I'm sure if I took you up there with me, she'd even want to join in but..."

"If it happens only the once, I only want you, Shepard."

So, I think to both our frustrations, we agreed to cool it for the time being and enjoy the rest of the bottle. Figuring we didn't really need privacy any longer, she grabbed the bottle and we headed into the lounge which Kasumi called home. She was relaxing with a couple of others, Chakwas and I taking a seat on one of the lounges by the window. We had a couple more drinks, shared a few more stories, and also indulged in a little making out, feeling like a pair of teenagers feeling each other up. Even though clothed, I still felt her up, while she definitely ran a hand over my cock, as it was obvious I was just as turned on as her.

"Jesus, if you two want some privacy," Kasumi joked from one of the other lounges.

"Sorry," I muttered.

"Hey, we get it, Shep. No problem."

"Want a drink, Kasumi?" Chakwas asked.

"Sure. What is it?" she asked, wandering over to the bar to grab a glass before sitting next to me.

"Serrice Ice Brandy. Shepard was kind enough to buy me a bottle recently. We were just enjoying some in the med-bay, talking about old times, but we decided we wanted a little comfort."

"And getting a little action at the same time too."

"Not as much action as either of us hoped," she retorted gently.

Kasumi could only laugh. "Well, sometimes a good snog is enough to last you until it finally happens."

"What about you, Kasumi?" Chakwas wondered.

"I have no complaints, Karin. I was wondering how far you two were going to go earlier though."

"Not as far as either of probably hoped," Chakwas admitted.

"What would you like to do with him right now?"

"Honestly?"

"Of course, Karin."

"Blow him to completion."

I could only stare at Chakwas. The tone she used suggested that she definitely wanted to do it. "Well, why don't you do it then?"

"Oh, I couldn't..."

Kasumi turned around for a moment before looking back. "There's only the three of us here now, Karin, and I'm curious to see how far you'll go."

Karin sculled the rest of her glass before she stood up again, standing in front of me. She undid the buttons of her jacket, peeling that off to show that she only wore a rather lovely black bra underneath. Kicking off her comfortable boots, she then undid the button and lowered the fly of her trousers, revealing matching black panties. I was now rock hard, as though I knew her age, she was still a fine looking if mature woman. She sat down on my lap, knee to either side of my body. I handed my glass to Kasumi, hands immediately running up and down her back as she kissed me. As she did, I could feel her rub herself against my erection, an eagerness to feel it.

And she was an excellent kisser. As she did, I undid her bra, causing that to fall off, watching her lean back to show two smallish breasts, perkier than I'd have imagined. I immediately leapt on one of them, hearing her gasp as a nipple found its way into my mouth. "Shepard," she breathed, continued to rub herself against my erection, her hands running around the back of my neck, moving from one nipple to the other.

Kissing back up her chest, I kissed her neck, earning a rather girlish giggle before I kissed her again. "I'm going to take off your panties now, Karin," I whispered. She nodded eagerly as I lifted her off my lap, lying her down on the couch, slowly peeling them off to reveal her bare pussy. "Now, Karin, I would almost think you planned this."

She blushed slightly but nodded. "You should be naked too, Shepard. I guess we are going all the way now."

"Definitely." I glanced back at Kasumi. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to give you some privacy. I'll lock the door. I know you have the commands to unlock it later."

"Thanks, Kasumi."

"Enjoy yourselves, particularly you, Karin."

Once the door was locked, I undressed myself, the eyes of Chakwas immediately going to my groin, as I was incredibly hard at the thought of making love to her. Lowering myself down, I kissed her softly on the lips, teasing her pussy with the head of my cock. I wasn't just going to fuck her though, moving down her body, kissing soft over her soft stomach, until I had lowered myself to between her legs. I inhaled her scent as well, something I loved to do with each woman I was with, as they were each unique. Lowering my mouth, she moaned loudly when I tasted her for the first time. "Shepard," she cried softly.

"I want you to cum for me, Karin," I whispered back. She nodded eagerly as I slowly started to eat her out. Her body was still moving to a rhythm set by my tongue, feeling her push down at times in her need to feel me. Once she started to make certain noises most women made, I switched attention to her clit, only gently at first, but that definitely set her on the path to an orgasm. Not wanting to use my fingers, I grabbed one of her hands, locking out fingers together, as she was now using the arm of the lounge so she could look down her body.

"You're beautiful," I whispered. And she truly was. She had the body of a woman a decade and more her junior. Definitely looked after herself. Probably helped she spent a lot of time on her feet.

When she finally did orgasm, she could only enjoy one before she asked me to stop, relaxing back on the lounge as I simply kissed back up her body before I rested above her, just looking into her eyes. No surprise she kissed me hard for what I'd just done. "That was wonderful, Shepard," she said softly, "It's been quite a while since someone so young has pleasured me in such a manner."

"Our age gap isn't that significant."

"Enough to raise eyebrows, Shepard," she said with a little humour

We lay like that for a little while, continuing to make out, before she placed both hands on my chest, pushing me back. She then sat up before standing and moving in front of me. A hand on each knee, she spread my apart before kneeling down between my legs. "Oh..."

"I said I wanted to blow you, Shepard. So, you just sit there and enjoy it."

Doctor Karin Chakwas proved one thing. With age comes experience. And with experience comes eye-rolling, earth shattering orgasms. My god, that woman knew her way around a cock better than nearly any woman I'd been with. She drew out my orgasm for so long, by the time I blasted down her throat, I actually did pass out for a few seconds. She kept pleasuring my cock until it finally started to soften, not completely, but enough to suggest that fun time was over for a few minutes. She hummed to herself quite happily as she moved to sitting back on my lap, resting her head against my chest as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm not sure if this should only be a one-time only thing or not, Shepard."

"What makes you say that?"

"Getting attached in this job isn't a good idea. I've thought about this for so long, but have tried to convince myself that it'll be a bit of fun and that's it. I know your relationship with Kelly and some of the other women."

"You don't mind it being just a fling?"

The question made her laugh. "Shepard, most of my romantic involvements have been little more than flings. My life has been dedicated to the medical profession and the service. My physical needs... they're not ignored, but there are certain things women can buy to keep them content."

I ran my fingers though her hair. "Well, I'm certainly not going to deny you some pleasure if you want it, Karin."

"I know, Shepard. But, as I've said before, sometimes getting attached isn't a good idea. But that's for the future. Right now, I just want to enjoy the moment of making love with the Saviour of the Citadel."