Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It lasted another ten minutes at most before he need to cum. Asking if he could move, Miranda lifted herself up enough that he could slide out, before she lowered her head, raised her arse, looking back. "My arse is yours to own now, Shepard," she murmured.

I gave it another good slap before leaning forward, grabbing a handful of hair, gently pulling back as she moved up onto her hands. "God yes, Shepard. Just like this."

"Your arse is mine, Lawson. I might get a tattoo on here. Property of Shepard. Co-owned by Jacob Taylor, of course."

"Thanks, Shepard."

I kept pounding her as my orgasm was still in the distance, and I did wonder how much Miranda could take before asking me to stop. I eventually lifted her up so she rested against me, moving my arm down her body so I could fondle her clit as I kissed her neck, or she moved her head to kiss me. "Keep going," she moaned.

Now I was really driving into her, and had to admit I was impressed at her stamina, and probably her pain threshold. Or she was just one of those rare women who loved it in the arse and could take a real pounding. When I felt my orgasm approached, I gently pushed her forward and positioned myself to really drive into her. She recognised it and urged me on. "Faster, Shepard. Harder. Really give it to me until you cum."

I did all that for another couple of minutes at most before I buried my cock completely and it felt like an explosion. I definitely groaned loudly, hearing Jacob actually chuckle next to use, before I needed to relax on top of Miranda, both of our bodies dropping down, making sure I didn't squash her too much. We lay together like that for at least five minutes before I needed to move. Sitting back on my knees, I took a moment to check out my work.

"Miranda, I will admit, you have one well fucked arse right now. How do you feel?"

"Euphoric, Shepard. Thank you. Both of you. And not just for what just happened."

"No sweat, Miranda. We did a good thing today," Jacob said, "Glad your sister is safe."

I poured Miranda a glass of scotch as she stayed on her bed, holding a towel between her legs, leaking again as she was. Jacob and I sat to either side again, now sitting back and relaxing with a glass as well, chatting about nothing in particular, simply letting the mood calm down before we would get dressed and disappear. Jacob was the first to go, Miranda wrapping a dressing gown around her as she walked him to the door, the pair sharing a brief kiss before he walked out, the door closing and locking as Miranda joined me on the bed, taking the gown off.

She leaned over to kiss me again before simply cuddling into me. I'll admit to some relief as I wasn't sure I could go again anytime soon. "Next time, maybe just you and me. Not saying that wasn't a hell of a lot of fun, but Jacob deserves some me time too."

"You're free to choose what you want, Miranda. As you no doubt learned, I'm open minded... to a point."

"So you don't want to fuck Jacob, or have him fuck you, if I was there?"

"I'm not bisexual, Miranda. I thought that would have been obvious by now. And I'm not one of those people that just suddenly changes on a whim. I know what I love."

"Hey, you never know. You might not have found the right guy yet."

She was obviously teasing me so I could at least laugh. I took another sip of scotch as I said, "Look, comfortable to admit Jacob is a good looking dude. Looks after himself. Impressive specimen between the legs. Trust me, after years in the army, you get used to seeing things. Seen more naked men and women than most people. And then there's the 'boys on tour' kind of stuff. It's amazing how gay straight men can sometimes be once let off the leash. Think it comes from having to suppress everything for weeks on end, that when it finally explodes, it leads to some weird and wacky things."

"I almost hesitate to ask."

"Stories for another day, Miranda."

Feeling her snuggle into me, I was left wondering where I was going to be spending the night. I didn't really want to fuck her and just leave, but I was fairly sure she'd also be expecting that. So I had to make a decision. "EDI, can you patch me through to the cabin."

"Of course, Shepard. Patching you through now." I waited a few seconds then heard, "I know where you are, Shepard. It's fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Shepard, I've told you before. You're not just going to fuck someone else then leave them. Spend the night with Miranda. But I get dibs on him tomorrow night, Miss Lawson."

"Thank you, Kelly," Miranda said gently.

"My pleasure. A bit unexpected, but I guess after what happened, I certainly don't blame you for wanting to express thanks and gratitude in a certain way. I'll see you both at breakfast in the morning."

"Goodnight, Kelly," I said, and I heard the line close.

Miranda immediately pulled back the covers so we could snuggle underneath, turning so we could make out for a little bit. Making out led to more hands wandering, but we didn't end up fucking or anything. It was simply a bit of fun, lots of sweet talking, plenty of giggling, but we were both rather tired at the end of a long day. She eventually snuggled into my chest, curling herself up against me, and went to sleep, no doubt finding my fingers gently caressing her back comforting.

Rising the next morning, she was certainly in a great mood, though any ideas of anything sexual ended when both our stomachs rumbled. We laughed before getting up and dressing, heading out into the mess together. It fell silent, of course, though neither of us really cared.

"Pay up, Massani. I told you those two were going to fuck," Garrus exclaimed.

"Really, Garrus?" I asked, grabbing a tray from nearby.

"Oh, please, I had you two figured from the moment you offered to help her."

Miranda sat down at the table next to where I normally sat. "Any bets on Jacob, Garrus?"

"What?"

"Jacob. Did you take bets on him last night?"

I sat down as Garrus looked between me, Miranda, and then down at Jacob. "Hang on, are you saying Shepard and Jacob were with you last night?"

Jack burst into laughter. "I fucking told you, bird brain! Give those sweet, sweet credits! Massani, play your cards right, you can win your money back during our next card game."

"Spirits, what the hell is it with this ship?" Garrus muttered, handing over a small stack of credits to Jack.

Kelly simply leaned into my side as I laid a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Are you okay?" I asked quietly.

"Of course, Shepard. I still have dibs tonight?"

"Definitely. Sorry if I..."

"Not necessary. As long as you had fun."

"Certainly did."

I don't think anyone knew that the good times and feelings were about to come to a crashing halt.