Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 63

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do." I trailed my fingers up and down her naked back. "Always feel good with you like this."

Heading down later, both of us back in uniform, there was more than one insinuation that we'd been upstairs fucking. I think they were surprised when we said all we'd done was shower together then cuddle while I had a nap. Considering they all knew about my lack of sleep, I think the fact I'd had a nap convinced them all we'd done was cuddle together. I was happy doing that with any of my girls. Even Miranda liked a simple cuddle from time to time.

Mordin told me the cure was still being worked on. Though he was confident it was close to completion, I asked if we had enough time for a detour to the Citadel. He assured me that wouldn't be a problem, so I think I made the entire crew of the ship happy when I announced that we would be returning to the Citadel for a resupply and a couple of days R&R. I spent time speaking with my other ships, two of them returning to the Citadel at the same time, the other two staying in Tuchankan orbit, monitoring the situation on the ground. Three of my ships had found and harassed the Cerberus fleet responsible for trying to detonate the bomb. To my surprise, we'd actually forced them to retreat, though there were suggestions that Cerberus hadn't given up on Tuchanka just yet.

Arriving on the Citadel a couple of days later, I made sure that even Joker took time to get off the ship. EDI assured me she would assist him, as although Joker could walk around, the Citadel was rather busy nowadays and he did worry about being bumped and falling over. EDI had already told me after our last visit that many had been curious about her, though artificial intelligence still terrified most people. Long memories about what the geth were capable of.

Gathering all my girls together, to my surprise Traynor being included in this, I led them towards the Silversun Strip. Most were surprised what we were doing there, but excitement built when I led them into the apartment block, then further as we ascended to the top floor. There were only two doors, heading to the one I needed. Inputting the code, the door unlocked and I stepped inside, hearing shrieks of approval as they quickly followed me inside.

"Home sweet home," I said.

"How?" Gianna asked, "Or who?"

"The who is Admiral Anderson. He's given it to me."

"Really? Just like that?" Miranda asked in surprise.

"Yeah. Says he'll probably stay on Earth after all is said and done. Thinks I'll end up here more often than not so I should have somewhere to rest and relax, particularly during this war."

"Think I should contact a few other people," Kelly said with a grin, "I assume we'll be here a couple of days."

"Seventy-two hours at most. I want to be in Tuchankan orbit when Mordin has the cure ready."

"Well, that means we're definitely going shopping, girls," Kelly announced, "But first, we need to call Kasumi and Jack. I'm sure they're both staying on the Citadel for the time being. Is Ashley out of hospital yet?"

"No, she's still being kept under observation. Last I heard anyway. I'll go see her soon, see how she is, if she is allowed out."

"You should go see Tara too," Liara said, "Definitely invite her here. She can join in the fun."

"Do you want to come shopping with us for Miranda's things?" Kelly asked.

"No, I like the idea of being surprised, plus many of the toys you're buying will be for you to use on her."

"Should we have a night where Miranda proves just how much of an anal queen she now is?"

I looked at Miranda. "I can't think of anything better, Kelly," she replied, "You all buy a toy, you can all have a go."

All every turned to Traynor, as she'd listened in silence, a slightly dropped jaw, and a growing shade of red on her cheeks. "A little much?" Kelly asked.

"Please, I'm not blind to what you all do with each other. I even know Miranda has her kinks. I just think it's a shame I don't like men, otherwise I could join in."

"Samantha, you do realise I'm not always involved," I said gently, and insinuating she could definitely be included.

"You wouldn't mind?" she asked, and I heard the hope and sadness in her tone. To her surprise, I wasn't the only one to cuddle her.

"You think Kelly hasn't been intimate with everyone in this room except yourself?"

"Well, when you put it like that..."

"I think you're adorable," Liara said softly, "And I know I'm not the only one, Samantha."

"Oh my, I... didn't even realise..."

"Right, I think we sort a few matters out first, then I make myself scarce, and you guys do what you want to do."

First thing we needed to do was go shopping for supplies. Spent far too many credits on food and lots of alcohol. Lots and lots of alcohol. Soon as we returned and packed the food away, the girls had stocked the bar and were already making cocktails, ready to let their hair down and have a good time. Announcing I was going to visit Ashley then Tara, they cheerfully wished me farewell, told me not to fuck Ashley in the hospital again, but that I was to bring Tara back with me so I could fuck her, and hoped that they'd get to have fun with her too.

"They're all going to be naked and fucking when I get back," I muttered to myself as I walked to the nearest taxi rank, "Hope Samantha is involved. That woman needs some love."

The hospital was as busy as ever. Receptionist barely gave me a glance as I walked by. I think the uniform opened many doors. I found Ashley looking incredibly bored in a different room, having gone to her old room and found it empty. She was looking far healthier, though unhappy, particularly once she explained that she felt fine and wanted to return to duty but the doctors were being, as she called it, 'ridiculously fucking overly cautious about my noggin'.

"Are you allowed to leave?"

"Well, if I leave, it'll be against medical advice, and that means I can't serve." She smiled. "Why do you ask?"

"I have my own place on the Citadel now. Long story, but it's mine."

"Full of women?"

"It is at the moment."

"Sounds like you're going to have fun then. Liara there?" I nodded. "Well, at least it's one person I'd know."

"Gianna is there too."

That made her laugh. "Should have known you'd rescue her from whatever planet she was on. That woman loves you to bits." She shuffled across as the bed was much wider than her previous one. "Want to join me for a little while?"

Kicking off my boots, I hopped up onto the bed as she cuddled into me, raising her gaze to mine before she kissed me. Still dressed in only a gown, I could easily run my hand down then up underneath it. Just my touch on her skin made her smile. "Last time we did this, Ash..."

"I got seriously fucked. I remember it fondly. First time in... too long. I remember that first time we were intimate and you held me afterwards. I knew in that moment, Shepard. Everything I felt was confirmed." She sighed. "I'm glad I didn't ruin things on Horizon. Or Mars. Or any other time."

"I was never angry with you, Ash. I was disappointed but I also understood."

"And there you go, being all understanding again."

I stayed with her until a doctor wandered in. Not the same doctor as before, but he recognised me nonetheless. I lifted the blanket to show we were both dressed, stating we were just cuddling and talking. Sliding out of bed, I leaned down to give her a soft kiss, lifting my head back just enough as she smiled. "I love you," she whispered, and the grin lit up her face, "Haven't said those words in a long time. Never stopped, and I mean that."

"I love you too, Ash. But can you handle...."

She almost snorted. "Please, I know just what you're like, Shepard. It's never bothered me."

"Even if one or two people...."

"Are they still with them?" I shook my head. "They left to stand by your side?" I smiled and nodded. "Then that is what matters." She lifted herself up to kiss me again. "Come see me again soon. Maybe before you go again?"

"I'll do the best I can."

I walked out of the hospital in a good mood, whistling a tune to myself, earning a couple of giggles from a pair of very cute asari who passed by. I glanced by as they did, exchanging smiles, before I found myself sat in a taxi, on my way to Tara's place. I told her I was coming this time, and she was already downstairs waiting for me when the taxi pulled up outside. She joined me as I explained we'd be heading to the Silversun Strip. She figured it out rather quickly, asking if I now had my own place. I explained what happened, and she got a little excited for me too.

Before entering the apartment, we could hear noise coming from inside. There was music playing but I had a feeling it may have been to drown out other noises. "I don't think what we might see will shock you, Tara."

"All your girls are here?"

"They are. And I think they've started to have some fun together."

Opening the door, the music wasn't too loud, but it was definitely used for two reasons. To create a relaxed atmosphere and cover the noises being made. Tara and I stopped to look around, a feast for the eyes. Traynor was lying back on the piano, Kelly sat on the chair, eating her pussy, Gianna resting above Traynor's face, having her pussy eaten out.

Miranda was on hands and knees on the ground, Liara with a thick strap-on, deep in her pussy, Jack wearing an even bigger strap-on, really enjoying fucking her arse. Miranda's face was one of just utter delight. To my amusement, Chakwas was relaxing back in one of the chairs, Kasumi and Emily on their knees between her legs, taking time to please her at the same time.

"Wow," Tara whispered, "Is it always like this?"

"Not all the time, but I told them to have fun while I was gone." I looked around again. "Having fun girls?"

"I'm loving Samantha's pussy, Shepard," Kelly moaned, "Wish she'd let you have a taste. You'd love it."

"Talented tongue too," Gianna murmured.

Walking over to Miranda, she looked up and smiled, Jack with a handful of hair as she just pounded her arse. Getting on my knees, I undid my trousers to get my cock out, Miranda wasting no time wrapping her lips around it. "Wow, she's... something else," Tara murmured. I chuckled, as I could feel Liara licking my balls at the same time.

"See that tattoo?" I asked. Jack leaned back so she could see, Tara giggling away. "We call Miranda the 'Anal Queen of the Normandy' now. If I'm not fucking her arse, someone else usually is. Not often she gets double penetrated. Can't remember too often we've filled all three holes." I looked down and caressed her cheek. "But you can see how happy she is."

I let her blow me for a while before I pulled back, taking a seat on the couch with Tara, though only after we'd both undressed. She wasted no time straddling my lap, lowering herself down on my cock, kissing me passionately as my fingers caressed her back, feeling her slowly start to ride me. I made sure my eyes were only for her though I could hear all the sex continuing.

"Goddess, I love your cock," she moaned.

"Your pussy is to die for, Tara."

That made her smile and blush at once, and with her hands on my shoulders, she quite happily rode me nice and slowly, making sure every inch of my cock was inside her before she moved up. She felt wonderful, my hands eventually ending up grabbing that pert little arse of hers, helping her ride me a little faster.

"Goddess," she moaned, leaning down to kiss me, feeling her hands move to the back of my neck, "How can I get this excited so quickly?" Then she smiled and kissed me deeply again. "Going to cum then keep riding you."

"No complaints from me. I'll eventually roll you over to really fuck you."

"Love the sound of that. Is that when you'll cum?"

"Of course."

"Nowhere but inside me, Shepard."

"Jesus, she's as addicted as the rest of us," Gianna laughed from her position on the piano.

No idea how long Tara rode me for. All I do know is that she came a lot before I gently placed her on her back, spread her legs nice and wide, and just fucked her hard for all of five minutes before I almost roared as I came. Then I needed to relax for a few minutes, as it was quite the orgasm, but I felt her legs wrap around me, soft kisses on my cheek. "One day, you'll do that, and for a good reason." That made me lift my head, my eyes certainly wide with surprise. She blushed straight away. "I'm old enough... And I was already thinking about that first time in my apartment..."

Rolling onto my side, Tara spooned back against me as I noticed the girls swap partners. Kelly and Samantha had some fun fucking Miranda, while Jack found herself in the middle of Kasumi and Emily. Chakwas wanted to taste some pussy, so had Gianna flat on her back, legs raised and spread wide. Tara giggled as I was rock hard again within a couple of minutes.

"In my arse?" she whispered.

"You want to?" When she nodded eagerly, Kelly threw across the bottle of lube for me to get us both ready, and I soon had my cock gently sliding into Tara's tight little arse. Barely moved after that, Tara giggling away as we just lay there for quite a while with my cock buried.

"It's... very distracting, Shepard," she finally whispered.

"What would you like?"

"Honestly?"

"Of course."

"I want you to fuck me. Not quite like Miranda, but... similar."

So I positioned Tara next to Miranda, the two immediately leaning across to kiss each other. "I'm Tara."

"Know who you are, sweetie," Miranda grunted, as Samantha was busy fucking her arse with the big strap-on, and really enjoying it, "Glad you love the anal too."

"Only with Shepard, though if I end up having fun with all of you..."

Kelly snorted with humour as she was still fucking Miranda. "Please, once Shiala ends up here with us, the group sex is going to be phenomenal."

Crouching forward to rest on my forearms next to hers, she turned to kiss my cheek, before I started to slowly pump into her. Establishing a good rhythm, she started to fondle her pussy at the same time, and our noises soon joined all the other moans and groans being made by the other groups. Miranda kept glancing at Tara with a smile, though there was no doubt Miranda was completely enjoying what was going on.

I did glance at Kelly. "So how long have you been fucking her for now?"

"Hours, probably. With barely a break. Even when we do, she plugs herself up immediately." Even Tara giggled for a moment before moaned again. "Tara, Miranda lives up to her name. Trust me on that one."

Tara had her own arse fucked quite hard a little later, and she loved every second of it, resting her head on the ground and pleading with me to keep going until I came again. When I was driving it into her, I did worry when she winced once or twice but she assured me the pleasure was immense. Though I would have liked finishing in her arse, I just had this desire to cum on her face. Letting her know, she loved the idea, and once I was ready, I pulled out and stood up as she got onto her knees immediately.

After I'd left a load on her face, I knelt in front of Miranda and she swallowed my cock without hesitation. I think that's the only thing that shocked Tara, Miranda happily swallowing every inch, head bobbing up and down as Traynor had both hands on her shoulders, still pounding her as hard as ever. Our eyes met and she blushed. "Weird?"

"No. You're... very handsome, Shepard."

"And I'm wishing you liked men, Samantha. You're fucking fit."

"You two should just fuck and see what it's like," Kelly said below me.

Having enjoyed two rather good orgasms, I eventually pulled my cock away from Miranda, much to her audible disappointment, as I led Tara to the bar area to pour us a couple of drinks. I shouted to the girls if they wanted anything, hearing calls for cocktails galore. So I got to work mixing on a couple of jugs, and it was only when I walked out with a tray with drinks and nibbles did the sex finally come to an end.

To my amusement, all the other girls grabbed a drink. Miranda knelt between my legs, got me nice and hard again, slid my cock inside her arse, then asked for someone to hand her a drink. She then happily leaned back against me, my free hand eventually finding its way between her legs. I didn't move, Miranda simply wanting me inside her like usual.

"Well, this has been quite the start to the weekend," Chakwas said with a chuckle, "I remember that time on Illium but this has been something else."

"And we've got at least two more days of this," Liara said, "I'm wondering if certain people will last."

Most people glanced at Miranda. She leaned forward, placed her glass on the table, before she adjusted to rest her feet on the couch, then started to bounce up and down on my cock. Kelly, still wearing the strap on, moved over and made sure Miranda was leaning back as she slid the strap on back into her pussy, fucking her while Miranda still bounced on my cock.

"In her arse," I said.

"What?" Kelly asked.

"In her arse."

"God yes," Miranda moaned, "Do it, Kelly. Both of you fuck me there!"

Kelly didn't hesitate, only stopping to lube up the strap on. Miranda stopped riding me, making sure my cock was buried, as Kelly lined up the fake cock and ever so gently slid it inside Miranda's arse next to my cock. Miranda released such a moan, I think she almost orgasmed straight away. She leaned back further so I could kiss her, Kelly positioning herself so she could start to thrust.

"Oh god!" Miranda cried, "Oh god yes!"

"Holy shit," Liara murmured, "This is... so hot."

"Wow!" Traynor exclaimed, "This is something else."

"Well, she's living up to her name. Consider me impressed, cheerleader," Jack added.

She enjoyed it, but it was a little too much for her after a few minutes. Kelly stopped and pulled out immediately, Miranda standing up to turn around, placing a knee to either side of me before sitting back on my lap, making sure my cock was back inside her, the same place as before. "Maybe like this?" she asked. Kelly stepped forward again, and Miranda liked it much more that second time, but we only had fun for a few minutes before she again stated it was a little too much. After that, she was happy to just rest her head on my shoulder, wrapping an arm around her.

"Love you so much," she whispered.

A sea of smiles met my eyes as I looked around. "Damn, she... really does love you, doesn't she?" Gianna asked.

"I've never loved anyone as much," Miranda said, "Then again, I'm not the only one in this room who loves him."

Kelly made an obvious glance around the room. "I think there's only one person who doesn't, but that woman sure does respect the shit out of him."

"I love being on the ship with him," Traynor said, "We're surviving death defying situations every day but I can't believe how much fun I'm having at the same time."

The girls enjoyed some drinks, and definitely had a lot more sex over the next few hours as night-time descended upon the Citadel. Miranda was centre for a lot of it, the girls almost lining up at one stage to fuck her arse. I sat back for some of it, finding enjoyment in my girls finding such pleasure with each other. Tara eventually joined in, enjoying some fun with a fellow asari, while most of my other girls had fun with her at one time or another.

No idea what time they all finally collapsed from exhaustion. Even women can only cum so often before their bodies cry enough. Thankfully, there was plenty of space for them to fall asleep, no-one going to bed along, everyone finding one or two people to snuggle with.

Kelly made sure Miranda slept with us that night. By the time I carried her upstairs, she was completely out of it, needing to hold her up in the shower as Kelly helped wash her down. "I love you so much," she whimpered... then she started to cry. That got Kelly going at the same time. "I feel so free with you," she added, "I shut myself off from just feeling things for so long. Now that I'm free and open..."