Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 69

Story Info
A Mass Effect trilogy novelisation.
6.4k words
4.72
3.5k
3

Part 69 of the 69 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Book 3, Chapter 19 - Coming Home

*****

"Oh fuck!" Miranda cried.

I slapped her arse. "Quiet," I ordered, "Otherwise I'll gag you." Miranda practically bit her bottom lip. Couldn't use her hands as they were cuffed behind her.

"Love it when you're like this, Shepard," Jack moaned next to me, her pussy currently being eaten out by Ashley.

"You're next, and I hope you're ready to get fucked hard as well, Ash."

"It's been a while but I'll take whatever you can give me, sir."

I smiled as she liked the idea of calling me 'sir' when like this, and 'skipper' when chatting otherwise.

I am not a weak willed man but I did give into temptation rather quickly after we'd left the Citadel. We were a day from Feros when all Miranda had to do was give me a look, and before she knew it, I had her bent over the desk, toy removed before I buried my cock in her arse, and I was asking EDI to have others sent up to our office. Kelly, Liara and Gianna were sitting on the couch by the window, all of them masturbating with one of the toys they'd bought, as they watched me fuck Miranda.

Pulling out of Miranda, Ashley moved out of the way as I slid inside Jack, burying my cock quickly to provoke a reaction. "Oh fuck yes!" she cried. Grabbing her ponytail, I was soon pounding her hard, my skin slapping against her arse. "Oh fuck, Shepard."

Ashley moved across to eat out Miranda, pussy not her well fucked arse, glancing to see Miranda's face a picture, while Ashley was busy fondling herself at the same time. Focusing back on Jack, I kept hold of her ponytail as I firmly grabbed her neck, forcing her head down onto the desk. Upping the tempo and force even further, she was soon groaning, but there was no chance of her asking me to stop. Her face was lit up with delight. This was just what she wanted from me, at least in that moment.

"Goddess, this is so fucking hot," Liara moaned.

"Love it when he has me bent over like that," Gianna murmured, "Admittedly not in my arse though."

"I'm sitting here wondering if I shouldn't just get involved," Kelly added.

I was getting close to finishing, Jack just begging me over and over to keep going, not to stop, though she knew I was going to cum soon. When I was close, I let go of her ponytail and grabbed her shoulders, driving into her harder as I was on the brink of orgasm.

"Cum in me, cum in me," Jack babbled. I roared as I did just that, burying my cock as deep I as could as I felt a tsunami of cum flood out of me.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, "Oh fuck..."

Soon as I was empty, I pulled out of Jack and Miranda showed how well she'd trained herself, immediately falling to her knees, swallowing my cock. Ashley... Well, she was taken aback by that. "Wow," she exclaimed, "I... I wasn't expecting that."

"I'm clean, don't worry," Jack murmured, still bent over the desk, a dribble of cum leaking out of her arse, "We're always ready for him. Some of us really love anal so make sure we're prepared for him to fuck us at any time, day or night."

"And Miri does it nearly all the time, Ash," Kelly added, walking over to sit by Miranda, "She does it because she wants to. It makes her happy."

"So he'll have anal sex with someone else but she'll blow him immediately after he's cum in whoever he was fucking?"

"If she's in the room, yeah, pretty much all the time."

"Wow..." Ashley looked up at me. "I take it this is all to do with the agreement you have?"

"Uh-huh," I muttered. My mind wasn't exactly with it. It had been one hell of an orgasm, and now Miranda was showing how much she wanted my cock in her mouth all the time.

"Weird?" Kelly asked before she took over, the pair taking their turns in blowing me.

"No. Not at all. Just a surprise. Miranda told me about their arrangement, just not all the details." She looked up at me. "I'm not getting fucked anytime soon, am I?" she asked with humour.

"Do you mind?" I asked.

"Of course not. I'll conserve my energy for Feros and then our return to the Citadel." She stood up and kissed my cheek. "I'd better get my arse fucked though, sir," she whispered into my ear. I turned and kissed her deeply, enough that she eventually broke it and I could see colour in her cheeks. "Wow, just a kiss... Damn it, skipper. I'm going to have to get used to this again."

"Used to what?"

"Being constantly horny!"

Kelly giggled next to Miranda, cock back in her mouth. "You'll get used to that too."

I leaned down and stroked Miranda's cheek. "Okay, beautiful, that's enough."

She leaned back, looking up at me with such a gorgeous smile, her eyes filled with nothing but love. Even Ashley noticed. "Holy shit, skipper, I know that look well."

I stroked her cheek again. "I see it quite often nowadays." I glanced at Jack, who had moved to sit next to Kelly, looking up at me with a mix of love and adoration. "Obviously not just from Miranda, but she's..."

"Never been happier," she whispered, "And all I want is for him to feel the same way as I do."

"Imagine what life will be like once the war is over," Kelly added, "We'll need a big house, Shepard. Some of us might not be working by then. Maybe we could all just retire, live there and just fuck to our heart's content."

"I'm in," Ashley said.

"Me too!" Liara and Gianna exclaimed in unison, giggling away afterwards.

Helping Miranda and Kelly to their feet, I made sure the former and Jack were dressed before I escorted them to the elevator. Kelly and Ashley remained behind to get dressed, as did Gianna and Liara, figuring the four might end up having a little more fun together in the office. If they did, I certainly wouldn't mind.

In my bathroom upstairs, we enjoyed a shower together, and I think to all our joint relief, absolutely nothing sexual occurred. Miranda was half-asleep by the time I turned off the water. Jack found it rather sweet, and the kiss she laid on her forehead was a real surprise. She noticed my face and smiled. "We like each other now," she said, "And we share more than one thing in common nowadays."

She was with it enough to dress as I helped her out into the cabin to get dressed. Kelly wandered in as Jack was leaving, Miranda lying on the couch as I sat at my desk. Kelly giggled, walking over to kiss my cheek before she joined Miranda on the couch. I heard them chatting away, Gianna and Liara walking in later, Gianna joining the other two, Liara asking about the plan for Feros.

"Remember our first mission?"

"How can I forget?"

"So my other four ships are on the way. Soon as they arrive, they will be running interference while we dock the Normandy, extract all the colonists, and take them back to the Citadel. The plan is for anyone with a scientific background will be sent to the Crucible, while anyone else will eventually be sent to... um... Omega."

"Ah, I read your note about that. Has Aria agreed?"

"I haven't told her about it yet."

"Think she'll agree?"

"My assistance in returning Omega to her control will be on the proviso that Omega basically become a refugee centre, and she'd better not get any ideas about abusing the idea."

"She'll agree simply because you return it to her. And as long as they all disappear once the war is over."

Miranda needed a little nap, as I had fucked her for a long time before anyone else joined in, though she soon got up and returned downstairs as she had more reports to fill in and preparations for Feros to make. Liara was keeping in touch with Shiala on my behalf. She knew we were coming and why. Part of her didn't want to leave Feros. It was their home. But the Reapers were forcing them further and further back. By the time we arrived, there would barely be five hundreds between the dock and their front line.

Arriving in orbit of Feros the next day, EDI was able to provide what lay on the ground for us. Numerous Reaper signatures. Thankfully no Capital ships, but at least half a dozen destroyers that were laying waste the old ruins. No doubt the Reapers were pissed off that Prothean ruins had managed to last another fifty thousand years.

Standing in the cockpit near Joker, I asked EDI to open a channel to the colony. "Zhu's Hope, this is Commodore Shepard. Zhu's Hope, do I have a copy?"

Shiala answered within seconds. "Shepard?"

I couldn't help the smile. "It's me, Shiala. The Normandy is currently on approach. Are the docks still secure?"

"They are. They've pushed us back further today. Anyone not capable of fighting is bunkered down there."

"Soon as we dock, we'll start getting people onto the ship. I've got a big fucking team here, so we'll be able to help out."

"We have defensive weapons, Shepard, but..."

I could hear the concern, even terror in her voice. And the exhaustion. "Shiala, it's okay. We'll relieve you so you can all evacuate. I have four other ships who are going to distract the fuckers so you can get away. Okay?"

"Okay. It's just... It's been such a long fight..."

"I know. I'm sorry. I should have come sooner."

"You're here now. That's all that matters."

"Joker, take us in. Quick as you can. EDI, the other ships please."

"Channel is open, Shepard."

"Captain's, you have your orders. EDI will send you the layout of the ground below. Your priority is the encroaching Reaper creatures on the front line of the defences. If you plan it correctly, you might just be able to take down one of the Reaper destroyers, but only if there is minimal risk to your vessel. I've come to Feros with five vessels, I wish to leave with five. Understood?"

"Aye, Commodore," came the reply.

"Very well. Commence your attack. We will RV at the relay." Soon as the channel cut, I looked down at Joker. "Take us in, straight to the docks."

"Aye-aye."

"Ground team, to the airlock for immediate disembarkation upon docking."

They were in position within a couple of minutes. What made me smile was the appearance of Gianna, in light armour, carrying an SMG. I waved her forward and gave her a quick hug. "She's our friend," she whispered. "I will help however I can."

"Okay. Stay close to Miranda and Liara. Keep your head down and in cover. But if you get one of the fuckers in your sights, shoot to kill."

"I will, Shepard."

"That goes for the rest of you. This is a rescue mission. Our priority is the evacuation on everyone remaining alive within Zhu's Hope. We will make our move as soon as the four ships make their first attack run. Vega, you, Javik, Ashley, Jack, Liara and myself will take the front line. Jack and Liara, you will erect barriers to cover us. We three will unleash hell. The rest of your will help evacuate civilians. Once they are on the ship, together with the remaining fighters, we will withdraw to the ship, and with a last distracting bombing, we will make haste to the relay."

Joker had the Normandy flying through the atmosphere of Feros towards Zhu's Hope within a few minutes. Once we could see in the distance, it was obvious the Reapers, while not coming in force like they had on Earth, Palaven or Tuchanka, had certainly come to Feros for a reason. I doubt it was for the few humans and other species that called Feros home. No doubt they were aware of the ruins we'd dug up and they were now finishing the job left incomplete last time.

As soon as he had the ship docked, the ship was depressurised, the airlock door opened, and I led my team out into the colony. The relief of the civilians in hiding was easy to see, and I was surprised to see so many families. I knew Feros had been recovering, but I didn't remember seeing so many children the last time we'd visited the planet.

"Shit," I muttered, "EDI, put a call to the crew. Anyone not responsible for ship critical systems is to take a weapon and help the evacuation of civilians. Gianna, Kasumi, Miranda, Emily, Kelly, all of you are to assist in ferrying anyone we send back to the ship, but keep your weapon ready in case the Reapers break through."

We split into two teams and I made contact with Shiala, who gave me directions to where she was leading the line. The sound, even from this distance, was deafening. The giant Reaper machines were not firing upon their positions, I could see they were hell bent on destruction in the distance. But Husks, Cannibals and Marauders were assaulting along the entire line.

We found Shiala barely one hundred metres back from the first trench line, busy giving orders to soldiers wearing the blue of the Alliance. I hadn't expected that, and all of them came to attention and saluted when they saw me. Shiala noticed and looked back. The relief in her eyes was evident, before she turned back. "Head to this section here," she said, pointing to a map, "Hold until you are told to withdraw."

"Yes, ma'am."

Standing next to her, looking down at the map, she immediately leaned into me. "Once we're gone, trust me, I'm giving the longest hug in galactic history," she whispered.

"What's the situation?" I asked. I wanted to hold her and not let go, but I couldn't afford distraction. Not yet.

"You can see the front line. Our flanks are secure, it's the middle there that is weak."

"Weaponry?"

"Machine guns. We did have heavier but we've lost it as the Reapers pushed forward."

"Vega, Javik, head to the front. Take over operating the machine guns. I want piles of Reaper bodies at the trench line."

"Aye, sir," Vega said, the pair disappearing.

"What's the plan, Shepard?"

I looked at the time. "My ships will be bombing in five minutes. I'll send them the coordinates of the front line. They will bomb barely ten metres away and wipe out whatever is attacking. As soon as the first shells hit, we begin a tactical withdrawal, narrow the flanks with each step backward. As we do that, my ships will continue to bomb any forces that might choose to attack, though I'm hoping continuous bombing runs will make them more circumspect."

"Okay, Shepard. Just get my people out of here alive."

I looked at the others. "Start relieving others, sending every second back towards the docks."

"Aye, sir," Ashley replied.

That left me alone with Shiala. "How long have you been fighting?"

"They arrived two weeks after attacking Earth. I honestly don't think they knew we were here to start with. They were far more interested in the Prothean ruins. It was only when they sent scouts towards us, and we managed to kill them quite easily, that we gained their attention." She sighed. "I really want to kiss you right now."

I turned and kissed her. She melted into my arms, and I think barely stopped herself from crying. It was brief, but just what we both needed. I couldn't help grin as she was immediately reinvigorated. "Let's get your people safe."

As soon as the Bayeux appeared in the near distance, we began our withdrawal. The system of trenches ran all the way from the front back to the entrance to the docks. It was an intricate system, with numerous pinch points, dead ends, and it was all heavily reinforced. I couldn't help be impressed. Shiala admitted it was all designed for a last stand in the docks, figuring nearly everyone would be dead by then.

The four ships unleashed a fiery hellscape upon the Reaper forces, wiping anything out from ten metres to the front lines backwards. Vega and Ashley hollered their delight over the radio, exclaiming that nothing could have possible lived within the zone up to at least two hundred metres away. I waited for them to clarify the situation was stable, once the fires died down, and that's when I issues a general order to withdraw back at least one hundred metres.

"Commander Lawson, situation regarding the evacuation?"

"Working as fast as we can, sir. Half on the ship by now, but the shuttle bay is going to be choc-a-block."

"That's fine. We're heading straight back to the Citadel. If we're sardines during evacuation, so be it, but we can ferry them between our ships by shuttle once we're through the relay."

"Aye, sir. We'll get them aboard as quickly as possible."

"Shiala, can you open the channel." She nodded once ready. "All soldiers, this is Commodore Shepard. Count off, every second soldiers is to pull back a further one hundred metres in five minutes. Sergeants, once the third line is ready, the second line will withdraw to the third line. Understood?"

"Aye, Commodore," was the reply.

Shiala and I pulled back further, to the rear so I could see the situation in front of me. A couple of Reapers in the distance were starting to worry me. They were not approaching our position, but I was left thinking they might have been taking an interest, particularly as we'd wiped out hundreds of their monsters.

"Comm link still open?" Shiala nodded, hearing the concern in my tone. "All soldiers of Zhu's Hope, pull back to the last line immediately. Every second soldier, to the docks. Officers, bring in the flanks. Use any heavy weapons if necessary. Report any Reaper incursions."

"All clear here, sir," was the general theme.

Another bombing run as my four ships pounded the positions just in front of the trenches and further back. If the Reapers had started to attack again, they didn't come close. But one of the Reaper destroyers was now very interested in what was happening. "Shiala," I murmured, gesturing with my head.

"Oh no... no, no, no..."

It seemed close simply because it was so large, but it must have been at minimum five kilometres away. But I knew it could fire across an even larger distance. And if it communicated with other Reaper ships, they would wipe us out easily within minutes. There was no time to delay.

"Zhu's Hope, this is a general evacuation order. All soldiers are to retreat to the docks in an orderly fashion. Normandy, hold the line until the order to retreat is given."

"I'm staying until you leave, Shepard," Shiala stated.

"Okay. Lawson, you need to move quickly. Fill up the war room, your office, the CIC. Get everyone on board now."

"Aye, sir."

I keyed my omni-tool. "Kirk, this is Shepard. You copy?"

"Copy, Shepard, this is the Bayeux."

"Bayeux, I need you to lead an attack on that big fucking Reaper approaching our position. Attack at once so it can't get a lock on any of you. Just buy us enough time to get everyone on the ship and away. As soon as I report our departure, get my ships the fuck away from Feros."

"Aye, sir. I'll adapt our plan immediately. Bombing run, t-minus two minutes."

"Good man. Shepard out."

The Reaper fired. It went high and wide but it made all of us duck. It fired again, getting a bead on our position. It caused dirt and dust to shoot into the air, landing on plenty of those retreating back to the docks. I was sure the next shot was going to hit us where we all were... until my four ships unleashed their own version of hell. The Reaper didn't know what to think as my four ships fired, turned so fast, I couldn't believe it, and fired again. I think we all cheered as the Reaper fired wildly.

"Shepard, my officers are reporting everyone alive has withdrawn."

"Good. Normandy crew, get yours arses back to the docks."

I waited until Shiala and I were the last to leave. She took a last look around, the ruins of the colony now smoking, nothing but the remains of a war zone. She choked back a sob before I noticed tears running down her cheeks. I took her hand and led her back through the docks and onto the ship. The airlock closed immediately, Joker not needing an order to get the ship the fuck away from Feros as soon as possible, while I called out for the other four ships to withdraw to the RV immediately.

Seeing Shiala and I together, the CIC erupted in cheers as it was full of civilians and soldiers alike. Shiala burst into tears, unable to hold it together any longer. I knew exactly the sort of stress she'd experienced, keeping people alive until the very end. But her exhaustion was obvious. I wrapped an arm around her waist as I led her to the elevator, Miranda waiting next to it.

12