Mass Erect Ch. 03

Story Info
Liara sneaks in for a taste. Will Ashley play along?
3.5k words
4.57
4.5k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mass Erect Chapter 3

Shepard pulls back his bed covers to reveal Dr T'Soni. Liara is giving the Commander a pleasurable blowjob, a while staring up at Shepard with those beautiful blue eyes. He smiles as she winks at him with her mouth full of cock. She lays on her stomach with her hands on Shepard's knees. Liara is only able to get a few inches of thick cock in her mouth.

She gags while trying to go deeper, and Dr T'Soni decides to change tactics. She takes her mouth away to kiss and lick up and down Shepard's shaft. Shepard realises that he hasn't cleaned his cock. So Liara is cleaning up dry traces of his sperm and Ashley's pussy juices. The very thought makes Shepard shudder with delight.

"Mmmmm. You taste divine, Commander." Liara purrs.

Liara moves downward to the Commander's big shaved balls. Her face is almost eclipsed from view by Shepard's large cock. Doctor T'Soni presses her nose against his large ball sack and inhales the manly and salty smell of the Commander's testicles.

One of Ashley's legs twitches in her sleep. Liara stops so she does not awaken Ashley. Shepard glances at the Sergeant, but she does not stir further. Once in the clear, Liara returns to her work. She trails her tongue from the Commander's big ball sack, up the long shaft and ending at Shepard's cock head. Liara swirls her tongue around the shaft's head. While pleasing it is not enough, the Commander needs more.

He moves his left hand down to grasp Liara at the back of her head. Doctor T'Soni eyes widen, realising what is about to happen. He forces her head down to take his cock. Liara's jaw strains from the effort as inches of thick Human cock enters through her mouth and into her throat.

Doctor T'Soni eyes water, but she doesn't try to pull herself away. Even with tears rolling down her cheeks, Liara stares up at the Commander with those beautiful light blue eyes. Shepard smiles at the Asira, noticing that Liara doesn't want to move from this spot. He pulls Doctor T'Soni head down and makes her choke.

Liara's saliva runs down his shaft and to his testicles. Finally, Shepard can get her to take half his cock. The Doctor breathes deeply through her nostrils and shocks the Commander. Without Shepard shoving her, Liara moves down by herself. Very slowly, she takes all of his thick and long shaft until it's gone from sight.

Shepard groans at the feeling of his whole cock inside Liara wet and warm throat. As Dr T'Soni deep throats him, the Commander decides to play with the sleeping Ashley. He starts to cup and feel up the Sergeant's tits.

Shepard's hand skills makes Ashley moan. He moves his left hand downward and fingers Ashley's pussy. Her vagina still gaping wide from the fucking earlier, Shepard can easily fit three fingers to the knuckles.

Shepard pulls the three fingers out, which makes the Sergeant groan in protest. He shows the fingers, now coated with his sperm, to Liara. Her eyes widen, and she pulls back to stop deep throating. Shepard presents the cum covered fingers for Liara, and she takes them in her mouth. Moaning loudly as the Doctor licks and sucks Shepard's fingers clean.

Ashley starts to awaken. Whether it's was the fingering, Liara's loud moans or Shepard's groping of her right breast. Sleepily, the Sergeant leans over and kisses Shepard on the neck. But then she looks opens her eyes, looks down, and notices Dr T'Soni.

"What the fuck!?" Ashley cries out.

She starts to get up, Shepard is about to stop her, but Liara intervenes. Dr T'Soni uses her biotics to cast a stasis field over the Sergeant. Ashley's entire body glows a light blue colour freezing her movements. The only motion the Sergeant can make is her eyes as they dart around.

Shepard touches Ashley's figure; skin feels cool and almost jelly-like because of the stasis field. In this state, Ash's can be moved around like a puppet. He smiles, coming up with an idea.

Shepard leans down and pulls the Sergeant's legs apart. Ashley's glares at the Commander with rage but with a hint of concern at where this is leading. Shepard shows Liara the Sergeant's gaping vagina.

"Time for a taste, Doctor", Shepard announces.

Liara smiles and slowly crawls to Ashley. Ash's eyes widen as she fights to break free. Shepard can see the Sergeant's body shake about, veins protruding from her neck as she struggles. The Commander ignores Ashley's glare as he looks down to see some lesbian action.

Liara leaves a trail of kisses up and down the Sergeant's thigh. The Doctor starts at Ashley's left thigh and moves closer and closer to her pussy. Liara, teasingly, ignores the Sergeant's vagina and moves to the right thigh. Shepard smiles at Liara teases; he glances at Ashley. Ash's glare has lost its fire of anger as her mind is overwhelmed with lust.

The Doctor opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue. She takes a long and slow lick of Ashley's vagina. Liara tastes Ash's pussy juices and Shepard sperm. The combination juices make the Doctor thirsty for more as Liara slurps up loudly. Her noisy eating makes Shepard's erection grow to full length. He glances over to Ashley, who is no longer angrily glaring.

"How's she taste, Doctor?" Shepard asks with a smile.

Liara pauses from eating out Ash to answer.

"So sweet, Commander. But I like your salty taste better". Liara answers with a grin; she quickly resumes her pussy eating Ashley.

Barely a minute later, the Sergeant's eyes flutter as Liara's oral skills has Ashley cumming. Shepard is impressed with the Doctor's mouth expertise. Liara is able to take his thick and long shaft on her first time. And it seems the good Doctor is quite skilled at cunnilingus. Liara drinks Ashley juices and keeps slurping away. Shepard moves up on his knees and offers his cock to Ashley. He turns to Liara.

"Liara, I don't think we'll need your biotics anymore."

Liara arches her head back from Ashley glistening pussy, to smile at the Commander. The Doctor's chin and cheeks are wet from the Sergeant juices. Liara releases the stasis field, and now Ashley is free to move around. The Sergeant wraps her strong legs around Liara's neck, pinning the Doctor's mouth back to her vagina.

Ashley turns her head and accepts Shepard cock in her mouth. She looks up at the Commander with what looks like a smile. It is hard to tell with Ash's mouth full of cock. Liara doesn't mind her face being squished against Ashley's pussy as she guzzles away.

But Shepard doesn't want the Sergeant to be wiped out by climaxing too much from the Doctor's oral work. So he moves back, taking his cock out of Ashley's mouth. Ashley groans, trying to take the shaft back by leaning her head forward and opening her jaw wide.

The Commander stops Ash by slapping her cheek with his cock. Ashley moans from the contact of being smacked by the thick shaft. The big slap of cock meat makes a red imprint on the Sergeant's cheek. A stiff and painful slap, but a slap she enjoyed.

"Release Liara, Ash", Shepard orders Ashley with an authoritative tone.

The Sergeant follows Shepard's command as she unhooks her legs from around Liara's neck. Dr T'Soni perks up and sits on her knees. She displays the juices of Ashley's vagina on her. Liara's chin and cheeks are sleek with female fluids.

Even running down her chest, dripping on her blue breasts. Shepard gets a good look at the Doctor's firm blue tits. Liara's breasts are the same colour as her skin, light blue, and her nipples are slightly darker blue. Dr T'Soni tits are about the same size as the Sergeant's, with hardly any sag at all.

"Another size E", Shepard thought to himself.

He watches as Liara runs her tongue over her lips to lick up any of Ash's juices. But then, Shepard decides to push Ashley's boundaries even further.

"Sergeant, clean Dr T'Soni. With your tongue."

Ashley turns to the Commander with a look of shock. Before she can protest, Liara leans over. The Doctor grasps Ash by the cheeks and kisses her. The Sergeant tries to pull back, but Shepard grabs her by the back of her head to hold her still. Ash frowns, and she keeps her mouth closed, so Liara does most of the kissing.

The Commander sees the lack of enthusiasm from the Sergeant and decides to help out. He moves behind Ashley and roughly grabs and pinches her erect nipples. The pain to her tits causes Ash to open her mouth to moan.

Before she can close her jaw, Liara French kisses Ashley. The Doctor uses her tongue to push any residual pussy juices into Ash's mouth. The tongue kiss muffles Ashley's groans of protest. Nevertheless, Ashley cannot help but enjoy the kiss.

Dr T'Soni's lips feel so soft to hers, and that Asira tongue coiling against her own. Ash closes her eyes as she feels the Commander's hands trail down from her tits. Shepard pulls the Sergeant's knees apart so he can touch Ashley's wet pussy. Shepard has a nice close-up view of lesbian kissing while the Commander's fingers and plays with Ash's clit. Liara leans back to end the kiss.

Ashley still has her eyes closed as she enjoys Shepard playing with her vagina and clit. Liara smiles at the Commander, and he grins back. The two incline their heads as they French kiss. It starts softly as Shepard and Liara get a taste of one another. Soon it elevates to the Commander and the Doctor kissing madly. Their tongues are coiling against each other's mouths. Shepard notices Liara's tongue technique is similar to the Consort Sha'ira.

"Must be an Asari way of kissing?" Shepard thought to himself.

Ashley watches the Commander and Doctor kiss. When she heard that Shepard slept with that Asira Consort, Ash felt disgusted. The very thought of Human and interspecies sex with other races repulses Ashley. But now those feelings are gone. Instead, watching Shepard and Liara kiss makes Ashley's vagina heat up.

Both Shepard and Liara don't notice, at first, Ashley as she moves her head forward. The Sergeant joins in, and soon the three partake in a three-way kiss--three tongues wiggling against the others. Finally, Ashley leans down and starts to lick and kiss all her juices from Liara's tits.

Shepard sees this and joins in. Dr T'Soni moans as she perks her spine up straighter while Shepard and Ashley feast on Liara's big blue breasts. The Commander and Sergeant each take a nipple in their mouths and suck hard. Liara cradles the back of their head. The Doctor runs her fingers through Shepard and Ashley's hair.

Liara loves the feeling of the different textures of hair. Shepard's short and shaved head compared to Ash's long, smooth and silky hair. The two soldiers move their hands down, at the same time to Liara's vagina. Shepard inserts three fingers into Dr T'Soni's pussy while Ashley rubs the Doctor's clit. Liara cries out as she's brought to an almighty orgasm.

"By the Goddess!" Dr T'Soni screams out.

Liara unleashes a squirting climax that saturates Shepard's hand and forearm. Both Shepard and Ashley stop sucking the Doctor's tits to gaze down and watch the watery display. Finally, Liara becomes light-headed and falls back on the bed with a thud. The Commander brings his hand, covered in Asira juices, to his mouth. But Ashley intervenes by grasping Shepard's wrist.

Ash locks eyes with him as she licks and sucks his fingers clean of Liara pussy juices. Shepard smiles at Ashley's willingness at the lengths she will go to please him. He inserts three fingers in Ash's mouth and then the fourth finger.

Ashley chokes a little but doesn't pull away, only staring right at the Commander, seeking his approval. Finally, Shepard pulls his moist fingers out of Ashley's jaw. He kisses Ash, and the Commander can just taste some residue of Dr T'Soni.

However, that's not enough for Shepard; he wants to taste more directly from the source. Shepard ends the kiss with Ashley and moves over to Liara, still laying down and catching her breath. He grabs Dr T'Soni legs and slings them over his broad shoulders.

Shepard kisses and licks Liara vagina. The Doctor groans at the Commander's skilful tongue, already feeling another orgasm coming. But Liara doesn't want to cum just from his tongue work.

"Shepard, (moan). Inside me. I want (moan) you inside me. Plunge your large (moan) human, cock in me," Dr T'Soni pleads.

Ashley smiles at hearing the Asira moan like a slut for the Commander's cock. She knows the exact feeling that Liara is going through.

"Better do what the Doctor says, Shepard", Ashley tells him with a big grin.

Shepard gives Liara's wet pussy one last kiss before sitting up. The Commander gets into the missionary position with the Doctor. Seeing that Liara is wet enough, Shepard lines his cock up and pushes inside her wet vagina. He feels some resistance from how tight Liara's pussy is.

Shepard is used to this feeling, which usually happens when a woman takes his large cock for the first time. He doesn't know that Dr T'Soni hasn't had sex in a couple of decades, maybe more. She has been so busy researching and studying Protheans that the Doctor never made time for sex. ; she

The Commander keeps pushing through while enjoying the tight vice that Liara's vagina has around his shaft. Dr T'Soni eagerly watches her first Human cock enter inside of her. Feeling so thick and long that another climax is fast approaching. Liara screams out as juices gush out; it splashes up and hits Shepard in the face.

The spray of fluids makes the Commander pause from thrusting, pushing further as he licks around his lips of any Asira juices. Shepard smiles and plunges his cock in until it's all gone inside Liara pussy. Dr T'Soni eyes glaze over at the enormous human shaft reshaping her vagina to accommodate.

Just as the big head pushes against the entrance of her womb, Liara opens her mouth to squeal again. This time Ashley comes over and plants her pussy down on Liara's face. Ash puts her total weight on the Doctor's head, suffocating Liara with her vagina. Shepard can hear Liara muffled moans as she slurps up Ashley's pussy.

"Time to muffle the blue bitch", Ashley says, shivering in delight at the Doctor's talented tongue.

"Yeah, Doc. Feast on that human pussy! Drown in it!" Ashley cries out.

But after almost a minute, Ashley is suffocating Liara. Shepard can see the Doctor slapping Ash's thigh to move so she can breathe. Finally, the Commander comes to Liara's rescue by grabbing the Sergeant by the neck and pulling her forward. At first, Ashley thought Shepard wanted to kiss, but he pulls her down until the two women are in the sixty-nine position.

Ash now has a close view of Shepard's cock completely inside Liara's vagina. Ashley kisses and licks Liara erect clit as the Commander begins to thrust in and out of Dr T'Soni pussy.

With her body on top of the Liara's, Ash could swear that she could feel Shepard's shaft moving in and out of Liara's pussy tunnel. Liara groans and stops licking Ash's pussy. Ashley growls in frustration as she is so close to climaxing.

But Liara cannot concentrate on the Sergeant's vagina as Shepard's shaft is mercilessly plundering her vagina. The Commander pulls his cock out of Liara's pussy, dripping with her pussy jucies. The extraction of Human cock draws a moan of disapproval from the Doctor.

Shepard ignores Liara and thrusts his cock into Ashley's mouth. He starts to throat fuck Ash's mouth, Ashley gurgles with pleasure from the deep throating. Shepard enjoys the taste of Liara as Ash gazes up at Shepard.

Liara gets back to licking and sucking Ash's pussy. The Doctor can sense that Ashley's is about to climax and decide to make it a big one. Liara quickly sucks her index and middle finger, getting them wet.

Then, with her other hand, she opens up Ash's butt cheeks. Ashley feels the hand on her ass and tries to glance back, but Shepard holds her head still. Fucking the Sergeant's throat like any other female hole.

Liara plunges her two wet fingers in Ash's asshole, all the way to her knuckles, while she nibbles on Ashley's erect clit. Shepard pulls his cock out of the Sergeant's mouth to watch, almost cumming himself. Her entire body squirms and shakes like she's being electrocuted as Ashley climaxes. The Commander can hear Liara loudly slurping up all the juices Ash's vagina has just released. Finally, Ash falls to the side, landing on her side. That last massive climax has knocked out, the Sergeant.

"Oh, Commander", Dr T'Soni calls out in a playful voice.

Liara beckons Shepard by opening her legs to him, presenting her wet pussy for him to fuck next. Thanks to Ashley's saliva, the Commander can re-enter the Doctor's pussy, much easier than last time. Liara moans as Shepard's cock reaches places in her vagina; no man has ever gone before. He feels Liara's legs coil around his lower back, making sure this time he doesn't pull out again.

Commander pistons in and out of Liara's vagina like a machine. Shepard pauses, mid-thrust, and wraps his thick muscled arms around the back of her back. Dr T'Soni's eyes widen, and she groans loudly as he lifts her off the bed. Shepard is on his knees, on the bed, holding up Liara like she weighs nothing.

With the help of this new position and gravity at play, the head of Shepard's cock rams through and into Liara's womb. Liara's eyes change colour, from blue to black. She opens her mouth wide, but no sound comes out as the Doctor climaxes. Her head dips back and unknowingly presents the Commander with those big blue boobs.

Shepard leans over and opens his mouth. Kissing, licking, sucking and even biting Liara's neck and breasts. He resumes pistoning in and out as Shepard is close to cumming himself. Liara wraps her arms around Shepard and pulls him for a kiss. The Commander and Doctor kiss, a magical moment for the two with her vagina making wet squishing noises from the brutal fucking.

Liara ends the kiss as she leans her back a little. She presses her forehead amount Shepard's, gazing deep into his eyes. Her eyes have changed back from back to blue. Both Shepard and Liara gaze at one another; no words need to be exchanged as they both reach their climax at the same time. As soon as she feels Shepard's long and thick shaft throbbing inside her, Liara knows he is cumming.

The Doctor can feel her womb overflowing with Shepard thick and warm sperm. Liara's body tingles with joy as she joins the Commander and climaxes again. Finally, her entire body goes limp; the only thing holding Liara up is Shepard. Their combined juices seep out of Liara's pussy in small trails dripping off the Commander's big nutsack, forming a small puddle on the bed.

"That was beautiful to watch."

Shepard turns to see Ashley dreamily gazing back at him. He had almost forgotten the Sergeant. Ash is lying on her side to watch Shepard and Liara make love. Shepard blows Ashley an air kiss; she smiles and blows one back. He starts to pull his shaft out, but Liara stops him.

"Wait, (pant) please, keep it inside (pant) of me. I want to sleep with your massive cock inside of me for the rest of the night."

Shepard smiles, and Ashley giggles at Liara's request, noting that the Doctor may be his favourite. The Commander slowly lays on his back, bringing Liara to lay on top of him. Liara moans from the slow movement; even with his cock softening, it still feels so large and thick inside her.

Shepard lays on the bed with Liara lying on top of him. Though a little awkward to sleep in this position, Shepard wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Ashley shifts herself over and spoons against Shepard's toned body. Before Ashley and Liara can go to sleep, Shepard speaks up.

"Ash? Liara?" The Commander asks.

"Mmmmm"

Both women respond with almost identical noises. Already dead tired and wanting to rest from the exhausting fornicating they've experienced.

"How'd you both get into my room?" He asks.

12