Mass Erect Ch. 04

Story Info
Shepard puts on a show for Tali, whose been watching.
3.8k words
4.15
3.7k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Tali's Secrete

"In exchange for helping us through your locked door, our Quarian friend had one request," Liara explains.

Liara spoke but kept her voice low, to an almost whisper. Shepard tries to listen to Liara, but his attention wanes a little. The Doctor's pussy is delightfully squeezing his cock. He slides his hands from Liara's back. He feels that smooth blue skin, the ridges of her spine on Shepard's fingertips. Dr T'Soni shivers with delight. She tries to ignore the Commander's handwork, but when he reaches her butt. Liara gasps at Shepard's tight grip on her buttocks.

Ashley can see Liara being distracted by Shepard grabbing her butt. So the Sergeant decides to pick up the story where Liara left off. She too whispers in Shepard's ear while peppering his cheek and neck with kisses.

"Tali's been watching us since the beginning", Ashley is whispering in Shepard's ear.

"She's using her drone stream video to her Omi-tool."

Shepard peeks over Liara's shoulder to scan around the room. He finds Tali's drone; the tiny sphere of light is located under the desk. The desk is on the left of the bed. The Commander didn't notice the drone as its light was very dim.

Shepard's cock throbs in response, making Liara moan. He imagines Tali somewhere on the Normandy. Most likely hidden away so she can watch it in private. The Commander grins.

"If Tali wants a show, then I'll give her one," Shepard thought, deciding to up his game.

***

Tali was able to secure her private room on the Normandy. Quarian's immune system cannot survive outside their environmental suits. So the Commander and Doctor Chakwas, the ship's Doctor, had a room fitted just for Tali. A sterilised bed is provided in the medical bay. This unique bed is encased with glass on either side of the bed. This glass can change from translucent to opaque within a split second.

Tali was on her way to the medical room, just for a check-up with Doctor Chakwas. Until Tali comes across Ashley, waiting for her at the entrance to medical.

It was here that Ashley asked Tali to hack the door leading to Shepard's room. The Sergeant excuses that she left something important in the Commander's room. Even though Tali can tell Ashley is lying, she agrees to help, almost too eagerly. Tali has an alternative motive to assisting the Sergeant.

Tali wanted to see how humans copulate. From a scientific perspective, of course, she reasons. So Tali and Ashley travel to Shepard's room. It only takes a few seconds for Tali to hack the door to unlock it. While Ashley keeps a lookout for any crew members, Tali gets the door opened. While the Sergeant isn't looking, Tali activates her drone, Chatika vas Paus.

Just as the door opens, Tali flies her bright coloured drone flies through the door and into the Commander's room. Ashley thanks Tali, takes a deep breath and heads inside. Tali controls the drone with her Omi-tool. She finds a spot under the desk. Providing a perfect side view of the bed and anyone occupying it. Tali rushes to her private room in the medical bay. She is excited to watch what will happen and needs the privacy to spy.

Tali lays on her bed, face down, and switches on the screen, on the Omi-tool. She now has her private viewing of the Commander and the Sergeant. Tali watches with complete focus and excitement. What she sees shocks her to the core. Tali is a fan of romance stories, like the Fleet and Flotilla movie. But what the Quarian observes inside Shepard's room is vastly different from the love tales she's watched.

Observing Ashley 'attack' on the Commander, pushing him on the bed. Tali cannot help but be fascinated by Ashley's beauty as the Sergeant strips out of her uniform. The Quarian is a little confused, thinking this bizarre scene is the natural way of how humans mate. She watches Ashley mount on Shepard, pinning him down like a Varren. Tali also has access to audio, so she can hear the Commander and Sergeant arguing.

"Do humans always argue before sex?" Tali thinks to herself.

But Tali's attention returns to the action, as now Shepard physically maneuvers until he's on top of Ashley. Here is where Shepard takes his towel away and reveals his cock.

"Keela! He's huge!"

Tali puts a hand over her mask, not realising she had exclaimed out loud. Tali glances off through the faded glass, but Dr Chakwas is nowhere to be seen.

"That's strange," Tali thought.

Despite her short stay on the Normandy ship, she had never seen the Doctor anywhere else on the ship. As much as that was strange to Tali, she returns her attention to the screen. Tali gasps when Shepard puts Ashley's head over the edge of the bed.

She suppresses from moaning aloud at seeing the Commander slapping his huge cock against the Sergeant's mouth. And yet, to the Quarian's surprise, Ashley is moaning from being treated this way. Tali watched spellbound as it got more erotic. Shepard slapped Ashley's big light brown tits while gagging her with his thick shaft. Tali begins to pant, almost like she's hyperventilating while watching the raunchiness on screen.

Tali slides a hand down her suit to her damp pussy. She can feel the lower part of her environmental suit wet from the inside. While watching the Commander pull the Sergeant by the hair, Tali rubs her vagina through the gear. The Quarian environmental gear is soft to touch around the gentian area for these occasions. However, she can't penetrate herself; Tali can only rub her pussy. Tali does have a vibrator setting installed on her Omi-tool. This makes the Omi-tool emit vibrations on any surface, like someone's genitals. Unfortunately, Tali cannot use the vibration setting and watch the action simultaneously. So she chooses to watch while using her one hand to masturbate.

Tali gasps at watching Shepard dominate Ashley and orders her around until he penetrates her. Tali gets the drone to zoom in on the action, getting close up of the Commander's impaling the Sergeant. Tali gets all sweaty and hot at viewing the action on her screen. Her mask starts to fog up a little.

When Shepard spanks Ashley Tali, it makes her jump a little. Tali watches as that one spank makes the Sergeant climax hard. The Quarian never knew that action could create such a reaction. Even with Ashley down and out, the Commander continues ramming his cock inside her. Tali takes a close picture of Ashley's submissive expression towards Shepard. The rough play of Shepard pulling Ashley's hair as he fucks her puts Tali at the edge of orgasm. But it is the filthy dialogue that makes the Quarian cum.

"Anytime and anywhere (pant). Fuck me (pant) in front of the crew. I'll (pant) blow you when you're on the galaxy (pant) map. Fuck me in the medical (pant) bay. Show Doctor (pant) Chakwa and (pant) T'Soni, what a total slut (pant) I am!" Ashely cries out.

"And me! Show me what a slut you are!" Tali whispers.

When Shepard and Ashley orgasmed together, Tali did as well. She moans out aloud as Tali cums within her suit. The Quarian forgets to cover her mouth as her moan rings out within the medical bay. Exhausted, Tali lays down, trying to catch her breath back. Too tired to get out of her suit, the Quarian turns to her side, and within science, she is fast asleep. Later on, gentle knocking awakens Tali. She cautiously sits up. There is a figure behind the glass, but Tali cannot see who it is.

"Who is it?" Tali asks.

"It's Liara. Can we speak Tali?"

Tali sits up and slowly stands, feeling a little winded. She presses a button at the corner of the glass, making it clear.

"What is it?" Tali asks.

"I need to get into the Commander's room," Liara explains.

"You, you do? But he's..."

"He's what, Tali?"

Tali struggles to explain, not wanting to reveal she has been spying on the Commander and Sergeant having sex. Liara points to Tali's forearm and asks.

"What is that?"

Tali looks down and curses herself under her breath. She had forgotten to turn off the live feed from Shepard's room. Tali closes the screen projecting from her Omi-tool.

"Oh, it's nothing, just a vid I was watching", Tali lies, sort of.

Liara gives Tali a curious look but does not say anything.

"Well, if it's important, I'll get you in there."

Tali and Liara leave the medical room. Tali reasons that once Liara sees the situation inside the Commander's room, she won't go inside. Tali opens the door more quickly this time. There on the bed is Shepard and Ashley. The sheet does little to hide their naked forms as they clutch one another. Tali expects Liara to turn away with embarrassment. But to her surprise, the Doctor tiptoes inside. Liara turns back to the stunned Quarian.

"Enjoy the show," Liara says with a wink.

The doors closed, and before they shut completely, Tali was already running back to medical. She resumes her spot in her bed behind the glass. Tali turns on the drone just in time. The Quarian is spellbound to see Liara giving Shepard a blowjob on the bed while Ashley sleeps next to the Commander.

Tali watches the x rated scene play out how Liara and Shepard stop Ashley from leaving. Tali starts to fog up within her suit at seeing her first live threesome. Every display makes Tali tingle with pleasure to watch, some moments she remembers very vividly. Like Liara giving Ashley cunnilingus, slurping out the Commander's he deposited there. Liara and Ashley share their first kiss. Shepard and Ashley are working together to get Liara off.

Then finally, Shepard on his back with Liara laying on top of him, completely fucked out. Watching the threesome action makes Tali rub herself to orgasm twice. But what gets Tali's attention is the conversation afterwards. Hearing Liara and Ashley reveal Tali has been watching them. The Quarian wasn't as subtle as she thought. Tali almost jumps out of her suit when she hears Shepard speak up.

"Tali? Hope you're enjoying the show. You're going to be next!" He announces.

Tali gasps as the Commander sits up, bringing Liara up with him. He swivels the Doctor around while his cock is still embedded inside her. Shepard turns until Liara is facing his feet. She groans; the movement makes Liara moan. The Commander slowly gets up on his knees and then stands up on the bed.

"By the Goddess! What are you doing, Shepard!?" Liara cries out.

Shepard doesn't answer; he stands on the bed while holding Liara by the hips in the wheelbarrow position. Dr T'Soni braces herself up by planting her hands on the bed. When Shepard feels Liara's legs coil around his backside, he starts to thrust.

Tali gulps, never seeing this position before. She wants to press her thighs together. She is trying to fight the urge to pleasure herself again. But Tali finds herself imagining it is her Shepard is fucking and not Liara.

Liara's entire body jolts from every thrust as she moans aloud. Her blue body shines with sweat as Liara quivers from the repeated pounding. In her century of living, Dr T'Soni has never been fucked in this position before. The repeated jabs of Shepard cockhead spearing through the mouth of her womb. Liara screams out her pleasure.

"Oh, oh. Oh, Commander! Yessss, it's sooo good! Sooo fucking good! Give it to MMMEEE!"

Liara's cries are almost hysterical as she starts to climax. Such a powerful orgasm makes the Doctor lose strength in her arms. Liara's eyes turn completely black, and her blue body emits a biotic discharge. Shepard, Liara and Ashley float a little off the bed's surface. The Doctor falls face first on the mattress. The biotic glow disappears, and gravity returns to normal.

Tali is mesmerised by what is happening on the screen. She has never seen an Asari climax before, only heard stories. But nothing

The Commander keeps his balance and remains standing tall. Shepard didn't even slow his thrusts when he was floating a bit. Ashley gripped the bedsheets to stop herself from floating upward. She lays on her side, on the bed. She is getting a nice view of the Commander holding up Liara's lower body off the bed.

While she watches the erotic display, Ashley changes position. Laying on her back and giving Shepard a perfect view of her pussy. While the Sergeant fingers and lightly slaps her wet pussy Shepard blows her an air kiss while continuing to fuck Liara. Ashley loves watching that blue Asair butt ripple from each thrust. Liara is almost lifeless as her upper body lays flat on the bed. The only sounds in the room were Shepard grunts followed by Liara's cries of pleasure. Liara bites down on a mouthful of bedsheets to muffle her screaming orgasm. Liara's third thundering climax proves too much as she blacks out.

Shepard smiles and decides to stop, taking pity on the good Doctor. He pulls his long thick shaft from out of Liara's vagina. Even though Liara is knocked out, her pussy still holds a tight grip around Shepard's cock. When the Commander gets his shaft free, a large wet popping sound is made from Liara's vagina. Shepard gently lowers the Doctor's lower body down on the mattress. Liara automatically lays on her side and curls up in a ball but with a blissful smile on her face.

He turns, his still hard cock covered in Asira juices. The Commander finds Ashley eagerly waiting for him. The Sergeant moves up on her knees and hungrily latches onto his shaft. She licks the Commander's cock clean of Liara's juices. Ashley turns her head, making Shepard shuffle a little on his feet. Ashley makes the Commander turn his whole body a little to the side.

He's confused at first until Shepard sees her glance over to the desk. The Commander realises what Ashley is doing. She moves her head and Shepard to give Tali a clear view of the oral action. Ashley also gives the Quarian engineer a show with the drone having a perfect shot. She faces the drone fully and speak to Tali.

"Hey, Tali. Isn't this the most impressive cock you've ever seen?" Ashley asks.

Even though Tali is on the other side of the ship, she answers the Sergeant with a whisper.

"Yes, it is", Tali whispers behind her visor.

Tali watches as Ashley runs her tongue up and down that tree trunk-like cock. The Sergeant moans from the taste.

"Ahhh, Commander. I just love the taste of sweet Asair pussy on your big salty cock" Ashley says.

Ashley speaks to Shepard but is looking at the drone, at Tali, the entire time. The Sergeant places the tip of her elbow against the base of Shepard's shaft. Ashley displays to Tali how long the Commander's cock is, compared to her arm. Shepard's cock is just as thick as Ashley's forearm. The head of the Commander's shaft is an inch past the Sergeant's closed fist. Ashley extended her fingers out, her fingertips just going past that big round cockhead.

"I can't believe this elephant trunk size cock was inside T'Soni's vagina?" Ashley exclaims with wide eyes.

"Neither can I,", Tali thought to herself, though unsure what an elephant is. No doubt something equally huge.

Ashley can never get over how enormous Shepard shaft is. She opens her jaw wide takes the Commander's cock. But Shepard has other plans.

He gets off the bed and stands in front of the desk. Ashley is disappointed until Shepard offers her his hand. The Sergeant grins, understanding Shepard's plan and takes his hand. The two soldiers hug tightly while sharing a wet kiss. Their tongues are coiling against one another. While kissing, Shepard directs Ashley to lean on the desk. He ends the kiss and has Ashley turn away and face the desk. She grips the sides of the desk and tilts her upper body on the furniture.

The Sergeant shakes her butt at Shepard like a mandator waving a red flag. Tali becomes hypnotised by watching.

The Commander grins and kisses Ashley on the back of her neck as he lines himself up. His shaft is wet enough from Ashley licking that Shepard penetrates the Sergeant's pussy. Ashley cries out as inches of thick cock meat plunges inside her vagina.

From the other room, Tali controls her drone. She moves the colour sphere from underneath the desk. Tali uses one hand to hold the drone remotely while the other hand rubs her pussy. The drone is hovering directly underneath where Commander's and the Sergeant's genitals are joined. Tali watches Shepard plunge his thick shaft deeper into Ashley's vagina. Ashley grips the desk so tightly her nails scratch the wooden surface. She bites her lower lip as her pussy struggles to accommodate the Commander's thickness.

Tali notices something and zooms in on Ashley's six-pack. The Quarian gasps; a prominent bulge moves up and down underneath the skin. Tali moans at seeing the Sergeant's body being reshaped to accommodate the Commander's massive shaft. A mixture of discomfort and pleasure emit from the Sergeant's vagina tunnel. But Ashley wouldn't trade to be anywhere else in the universe. She almost forgot that Tali is watching and becomes quite vocal for the Quarian to hear.

"YES! Give it to me, Commander! I LOVE IT! Cum in me. OHHHH. Fucking cock, that god mighty cock. Pump me full. Drown my pussy again with your thick sperm," Ashley rants aloud within the Commander's room.

Shepard shakes his head with amusement at Ashley's cries. Both soldiers are drenching in sweat as it drips off their bodies. Ashley screams as Shepard spears ahead with more cock, almost his entire shaft gone from view; Ashley screams. She squirts as she cums, her juices spray down and lands on the flying drone. Tali's vision is obscure from the Sergeant's drizzle of pussy juices for a moment. The hazy view is just for a few seconds, and then it becomes clear again.

Ashley loses strength in most of her limbs, causing her to fall on the desk. Ashley's big breast pressed against the furniture surface. Shepard leans over and grips Ashley's wrist. He uses them like the handlebars of a bike. The Commander pulls Ashley upward until just her erect nipples are barely scraping on the furniture surface. Shepard resumes his thrusts until he's entirely inside Ashley's vagina. The Sergeant's entire body jerks like she's being electrocuted as her womb is being invaded by the Commander's shaft.

"Keela! He's like an unstoppable machine. An unstoppable lovemaking machine" Tali giggles at her joke.

But Shepard slows his thrust. He wants to end the show with a final bang for Tali. So with his orgasm coming, Shepard makes his move. He grabs Ashley by the elbows and pulls her up from the desk. Shepard kisses from the shoulder to her neck, making Ashley moan with delight.

"Time for a detour, Sergeant", Shepard whispers in her ear.

Ashley glances nack at Shepard, hair wet from sweat masked over her beautiful face. He can see the confusion written upon her sweaty face. The Commander's cock throbs within Ashley's pussy tunnel, making her shudder. Shepard maneuvers slowly backwards with small steps. In contrast, holding the Sergeant by the hips and directing her back to the bed. She is barely able to control her legs and feet as she moves. She is exhausted both physically and mentally, but Ashley soldiers on. She whimpers as the moving sends shockwaves emanating within Ashely's vagina. Shepard couldn't resist some short thrusts as they moved together towards the bed.

The two only needed to shuffle a couple of feet, but to Ashey, it felt like a kilometre away. Each thrust makes the Sergeant curse like a sailor.

"Ah, ah fuck. Fucking shittt. Oh fuuucck! So fucking big! Oh, my fuckking GOOODDD!" Ashley screams.

Just as they reach the bed, Ashley's entire body shakes wildly. She shakes so much that Shepard struggles to hold on to her while keeping his shaft inside. He uses Ashley's giant E size tits as handholds to keep her still. The rough grip on her breasts while Shepard thrusts make Ashley cum hard. Her pussy squeezed his shaft so hard. The Sergeant's entire body goes limp, and she loses her footing. Ashley would have dropped where she stood if not for the Commander. He holds Ashley upward by using his upper body strength. Shepard's breathing is rapid, not from holding up Ashley. He struggles to delay his orgasm. Shepard quickly pulls out of Ashley's vagina. The emptiness she feels in pussy makes the Sergeant moan.

12