Mass Erect Ch. 06

Story Info
Shepard takes Liara to medical bay to confront Tali.
5k words
4
2.2k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mass Erect 6: Doctor's Exam.

"I think you need medical assistance?"

The Commander's question hangs in the air. Liara knows what he is planning. He wants to go to the medical bay and see Tali. Liara cannot contain her excitement, feeling ready to burst with questions about what exactly Shepard has planned. She leans close to the Commander, biting her lower lip. Their lips almost touching as Liara asks.

"Exactly; what do you plan to do to our Quarian friend?"

Shepard thinks the Asari Doctor looks very cute, with such an innocent and curious expression. The Commander kisses Liara as he runs a hand from her side to her bottom--the Asari moans at Shepard's fingers, tracing down her side as the Commander cups her blue butt.

"Whatever I want," Shepard states almost matter-factly.

Shepard was only half joking, but Liara almost swoons at Shepard's answer, or more accurately, his statement. Her exhaustion from the previous night almost wholly leaves the Doctor's body as Liara is excited to see the Commander conquer another woman.

Liara quickly stands and gets dressed. She pretends not to notice Shepard still lying on the bed; his eye focuses on her. He sees the speed at which the Doctor is getting dressed. But Shepard is not in any rush to leave, not with a spectacular view like this.

"I've seen such beautiful sights in this universe, but that blue ass is one glorious view." Shepard thought to himself.

"Something the matter, Commander?" She asks innocently.

Liara doesn't turn to speak. She bends over, pretending to look for something and giving Shepard a glorious view of her sumptuous blue butt. The Doctor cannot help but sway her hips from side to side, shaking her blue behind. Shepard merely smiles, staying on the bed to watch. His colossal cock pointed up to the ceiling like a skyscraper. Liara cannot help but glance back to stare at the human tower of meat. She wonders to herself if that massive organ ever wilts down.

Liara quickly turns away, avoiding the temptation to jump back in bed with the Commander. As she gathers her clothes, Shepard quickly gets off the bed. Unable to help himself, he envelopes the Doctor in a big hug, stopping the Asari from getting dressed. Liara feels herself melt within Shepard's warm embrace as his thick, robust arms envelop her.

The Doctor feels so safe within the Commander's arms, like a day could pass by Liara, and she wouldn't even notice. The Doctor gasps at the Commander's soft kisses on her neck. Liara's entire body tingles at Shepard's lips on her skin. The Doctor barely registers Shepard whispering to her.

"No pants."

Liara's eyes widen as the information sinks in. Wearing just the white and green lab coat would barely cover the lower half of her blue body. Liara's vagina could be exposed if she were to walk out of this very room. None of the crew would be the wiser except the Commander.

"And that's exactly what he wants." Liara thought to herself.

Though nervous and scared at this 'clothing' development, Liara doesn't even say no to the Commander. It's almost like the Asari Doctor doesn't want to disappoint Shepard.

Shepard takes his arms from Liara, waiting for the Doctor's response. He expects some protest from her, but Liara doesn't. Shepard cannot help but smile at the Doctor's willingness to serve his every command.

Liara forgoes her panties that still lay wet on the bed. She is startled at seeing Shepard pocketing the damp garments in his pants. The Commander winks at Liara, and she shyly turns away, blushing profusely.

Shepard and Liara exit the Commander's room together, but the Doctor hesitates at the doorway. The remainder was that she was naked from the waist down. Liara becomes paralysed with fear, unsure if she can take another step and leave the room.

Shepard holds out his hand, and Liara is surprised by the action. If they were to hold hands in public, then the entire crew of the Normandy would know of their relationship. The Doctor expected the Commander to keep them being a couple a secret.

Not that Liara is ashamed of being seen with a human, but that Shepard is her commanding officer. Indeed, there should be a military protocol that would forbid a superior officer from being romantically involved with a person working under them.

Despite these nagging thoughts, Liara finds herself immensely happy. Taking the Commander's hand, their fingers interlock almost naturally. The Doctor smiles brightly at Shepard, feeling much better and almost forgetting her no pants situation; then, they walk together to Dr Chikwas's office.

Even though it is only about ten feet away, it feels like a mile for Liara. Liara wants to power walk to get there quickly. But holding hands with Shepard has its drawbacks. The Commander purposefully holds the Asair back, another power play over the Doctor. Also, Liara realises she cannot move as fast as she likes.

Any long strides of her legs would bring Liara's skirt upward, revealing her non-pants situation. Liara stiffens, and the cool air of the Normandy's ventilation brings goosebumps to her blue skin. The feeling of her lower half naked out in public.

The Doctor keeps her head down, avoiding eye contact with any crew member. She is in a state of fear and panic, but her arousal levels grow by the second. Shepard's hand against her is like an anchor, keeping Liara's negative emotions at bay. The couple enters the medical bay, and only when the door closes behind them does Liara finally breathe a sigh of relief. As they enter, the two don't see Tali in the room.

"Maybe she's in engineering?" The Doctor wonders.

Likewise, the Commander is also disappointed at not seeing Tali.

"Oh well, no need to rush. She's not going anywhere." Shepard thought with a smile.

When the couple entered, Dr Karin Chakwas was sitting at her desk looking at some notes on her data pad. Dr Chakwas swivels on her chair to turn and greet the Commander and Dr T'soni.

"Dr Chakwas." Commander greets the Doctor warmly.

Dr Chakwas has a wide smile as she glances between Shepard and Dr T'soni. Her eyes lower, seeing the joined hands. Liara follows Karin's gaze, realising that she and the Commander are still holding hands. Liara almost lets go of Shepard's hand but does not.

Liara takes a deep breath and remains calm. She feels Shepard offering her hand a reassuring squeeze, which reassures the doctor. Liara turns and gives the Commander a bright smile, almost forgetting Dr Chakwa's presence.

But when she turns back, she cannot help but blush as Karin's eyes fall upon her. The Asari feels she's under the microscope with Dr Chakwa's gaze. Karin smiles at Liara, making the Asari's uneasiness lower somewhat.

"How can I help you, Commander Shepard and Dr T'soni?" She asks in a professional tone.

Liara becomes tongue-tied; after all, it was Shepard's idea to come here, to the medical bay of the ship. Tali has likely been called away to engineering. But like any great military leader, the Commander thinks quickly on his feet and decides to toy with the Asari doctor even further.

"Well, Dr Chakwas, Dr T'soni will need a 'thorough' medical examination," Shepard explains.

Dr T'soni tenses up, becoming uncomfortable at where this could lead. She turns to Shepard with an expression of panic, but the Commander ignores her. His focus is on Dr Chakwas. Karin raises her eyebrows, amused at seeing Liara's face getting warmer by the second. Dr Chakwas glances down to notice the Asari rubbing her blue thighs.

Liara is getting hotter by the second, feeling like she's being presented to the Doctor like a new trophy. Dr Chakwas decides to act before Liara voices her concerns or that the Asari cums while standing in the medical bay. Karin walks over to one of the medical beds and lightly pats the mattress.

"Come and lay down, Doctor."

By Dr Chakwas's tone, it doesn't sound like a request. Liara walks over to the bed and sits on the bed. She stiffens a little; the chilly mattress surface makes contact with Liara's steaming hot wet vagina. Dr T'soni squirms while sitting, trying hard not to start panting as she breathes heavily. Not knowing what is going to happen next makes Liara both excited and nervous at the same time.

Liara doesn't notice Dr Chakwas pressing a button on the side of the bed. From the sides of the bed, stirrups are lifted and folded out of the medical bed. Dr T'soni gulps at seeing the stirrups come up into position on either side of the bed. Liara looks apprehensive at Shepard, but he only smirks in response.

"Ah, how forgetful of me. I'll need you to undress, Dr T'soni."

Liara's blush extends to her chest. She doubts Dr Chakwas is the forgetful type. Dr T'soni feels like she's being double-teamed psychology by the Commander and the Doctor. Liara slowly sheds her green coat, revealing her naked blue body to the two humans. Dr Chakwas nods in agreement; she notices Dr T'soni's lack of pants but doesn't comment.

"Breathtaking, isn't she." Shepard complimented.

Liara stands a little straighter. The Commander's compliment makes her more confident, and Dr T'soni's shyness is almost gone. That is until Karin approaches her.

Liara gasps as Dr Chakwas cups her left breast rather suddenly. Her blue body trembles with desire as the medical Doctor's right index finger traces around Liara's left nipple.

"What is happening? Why is she...Oh, Goddess! Her finger feels sooo good! It's like she has a magical touch. Just like Shepard."

Liara closes her eyes as Karin brings her left hand to feel Dr T'soni's other breasts. Liara feels like she is under inspection, like Dr Chakwas is ensuring she is worthy of the Commander.

With her eyes closed, barely stiflingly a moan, Liara doesn't see Shepard approach until she feels hands on her backside. Liara immediately clenched her butt at the Commander's touch.

Dr T'soni glances back at Shepard, but he ignores her concerned gaze. Feeling four human hands play her body like an instrument. Liara's legs tremble, barely able to stand from the 'treatment' she's receiving.

"Mmmm, I fine 'specimen' you've brought me, Commander." Dr Chakwas says with a wink.

"I just wanted to show her off to you." Shepard openly brags.

"Oh, and you weren't here for a certain Quarian?" Dr Chakwas asks with a smirk.

"All in due time", Shepard replies with a smile.

Liara's body feels inflamed as the two casually chat like she isn't there. That Dr T'soni is merely an object to be played with. Liara should feel shame; she is a respected doctor of archaeology with more than a century of living. Now, she is merely a plaything for these two humans.

Dr Chakwas's hands become a little rough, pinching and pulling on Liara's erect nipples. While Shepard's hands squeeze her blue butt

"His hands are so strong, almost like a possessive grip on my ass. While the Doctor is toying with my nipples...OOOHHH!"

Liara's thoughts are interrupted by Dr Chakwas leaning forward and taking her right nipple in her mouth. Karin sucks hard on the Asari's nipple, and Liara groans as she starts to cum. Shepard sees Liara's is on the edge and about to orgasm. She needs one more push and decides to make it even more memorable.

With her eyes closed from the pleasure, Liara doesn't see what the Commander does next. Shepard brings his right hand to Dr Chakwas's mouth, extending his index and middle finger outward. The Doctor doesn't hesitate, taking his two fingers in her mouth. Chakwas sucks on lovingly, giving the digits a slow oral treatment while giving the Commander a loving gaze.

As much as the Commander enjoys it, he doesn't have time, as T'soni is close to cumming. He takes his fingers out of the Doctor's mouth, now coated in her saliva. Before Liara reacts, Shepard quickly jams his two wet fingers inside Liara's asshole.

Liara gives out a choked gasp as Shepard's thick and long fingers disappear up her rectum. As the Commander wiggles his finger about Dr T'soni, her knees buckle as she climaxes. She would have fallen if Shepard hadn't used his free hand to stop her from crumbling to the floor.

Liara's mind tries to reboot as she feels carried to a bed. Almost like an out-of-body experience, Dr T'soni almost passes out from the earth-shattering orgasm.

As Liara lay resting on a medical bed, she almost overlooked the two humans' occupying' themselves. Liara looks up to see the Commander and Dr Chakwas share a wet kiss. In contrast, she suspected the two of being more than crew members. The way they talked before felt, to Liara, something is afoot. Now, seeing them kiss makes Dr T'soni realise the truth. It was like the couple were purposefully ignoring the Asari, and they just made Liara burn up with lust.

"How...when?"

Dr Chakwas smiles at Liara, loving the Asari's look of surprise.

"I was the doctor who gave the Commander his first medical examination when he was a young private. I could say it was love at first sight."

Dr Chakwas squeezes Shepard's hard cock, through his pants as she gushes about her love at first sight, talking about the Commander's giant 'weapon'.

Karin doesn't elaborate further but doesn't tell Liara about Shepard's frequent visits. Before the Commander's shift, he goes to medical. Dr Chakwas always keeps half an hour

free in her schedule for 'meeting' the Commander.

Although Shepard can withstand blowing one of his massive loads of sperm for almost an hour (the Commander and Dr Chakwas did time themselves one time), Karin only has a limited time for other patients. She does enjoy starting her morning 'smoothie' of cum, forgoing breakfast. The hour is mainly for Karin's enjoyment. Sucking and slurping on the Commander's rod for that long has become an addiction for the Doctor.

However, she clarifies to the Commander that he can only have her mouth in the morning. Previously Shepard fucked the Doctor's pussy through multiple climaxes, and she could not sit comfortably throughout her shift. Not to mention the enormous load the Commander left in Karin's pussy, leaking sperm throughout.

After every patient, Dr Chakwas swipes up some of Shepard's cum leaking down her legs and brings them to her mouth, savouring a sperm snack here and there. However, Karin forbids fucking, as she has to maintain a level of professionalism when it comes to her patients.

Shepard agrees as he doesn't want to lose his morning blowjob, the perfect way to start the day and let off some steam. Only when both their shifts end do the two enjoy a long night of some furious fucking.

Back to the present, Dr Chakwas gets to her knees, and while kneeling, she pulls Shepard's pants down with her. Even though Liara is well acquainted with the Commander's cock she still holds her breath in anticipation. Liara wants, more than anything in the universe, to see the always professional Dr Chakwas make love to the Commander's cock.

Dr Chakwas pulls the pants down teasingly, revealing the thick shaft. She purposefully keeps the head of Shepard's cock still hidden in the pants. Dr Chakwas leans forward and runs her tongue along the shaft. She starts at the bottom and to the top. Karin gives each giant testicle of the Commander one wet kiss. Dr Chakwas cannot help but moan from each kiss.

Dr T'soni wishes she could join Dr Chakwas in servicing the Commander but doesn't want to interrupt. Though Liara intends to record this moment, a moment burned forever in her memory.

Dr Chakwas finally pulls the entire cock free, the shaft springing and almost bouncing off Shepard's chiselled chest. She opens her mouth and glances to her side to ensure Liara is watching. Dr Chakwas smiles gleefully at Liara as she gives Shepard's cock helmet a small but wet kiss. The Commander's shaft bobs up in response, making the Doctor smile.

Karin brings her nose close to Shepard's shaft, sniffing the large organ--the thick, salty, musky smell of manliness. The Doctor's pants start to get moist, forgoing wearing panties forever, ready for any time the Commander could walk into the medical bay.

Karin opens her jaw wide and takes the Commander's cock in her mouth. Liara rubs her mouth, fingertips going across her lips. She remembers the strain it took for her mouth to take Shepard's thick and long cock. Yet Dr Chakwas seems to withstand John's cock much easier than Liara did, showcasing her oral skills and experience.

Over the next few minutes, Dr Chakwas shows off her fellatio skills to Liara. The only sound within the medical bay is the Doctor's wet sucking and licking noises. She made sure to kneel to the side so as not to obstruct the Asari's view of the blowjob. Liara never knew that the human mouth could make such loud wet sucking noises from sucking cock,

"Not sucking. Servicing." Liara thought to herself. "The way the Doctor is constantly looking up the Commander. Nothing but the willingness to serve."

Dr Chakwas seems to be a real oral specialist. Her hands are not idle either; they work up and down in a twisting motion. Karin's hands become wet with all the saliva running down Shepard's cock length. The Doctor's green coat becomes wetter by the second from spit dripping off her hands and chin.

"Maybe I could get some helpful tips." Liara thought to herself.

Liara cannot help but play with her wet pussy. First sliding one, then two fingers up and down her pussy lips. She places her feet on the stirrups, presenting the two humans of her pink Asari vagina.

Shepard cannot help himself but look over to Liara. He licks his lips, remembering the sweet taste of her vagina. Liara lightly slaps her wet pussy lips and then gets her fingers nice and wet. She inserts one, two and then three fingers.

Karin hears the light slaps and turns her head a little, not even slowing down on her blowjob on the Commander. She sees Liara playing with herself and almost climaxes.

Even though Karin maintains her oral 'work', it does slow a little from being distracted by watching Liara. The Commander is close to cumming and will not settle for anything less than 'full service'. He grips Karin by the sides of her head and starts to throat fuck.

Liara's breathing quickens as Karin lets out loud choking 'urk' noises being throat fucked by the Commander. The sound of Karin gagging on Shepard's shaft emanates loudly within the medical room.

Liara now uses found fingers while her thumb stimulates her clit by rubbing it clockwise. Karin offers no resistance to Shepard's throat fucking; she was quick to take her hands away and place them on his muscular thighs. Not to push away, far from it.

The Doctor runs her hands up the Commander's thick thighs to his tight butt. The Doctor is quite suited to take this oral' punishment.' She relaxes her jaw as Shepard's big mandarin-sized testicles repeatedly hit Karin on the chin. She is making sure her teeth do not get in the way.

"My fault for not giving the Commander my utmost focus." Dr Chakwas chafes herself.

"But I know exactly how to make it up to him."

Karin thinks she would have smiled if not for the human python lodged in her mouth and throat. Shepard stiffens a little, feeling Karin's hands pry open his butt cheeks. He knows what the good Doctor is about to do, but Karin makes her move before Shepard can say anything.

She inserts her index finger in the Commander's asshole. Once Karin finds the prostate that makes Shepard cum she feels the colossal log twitching wildly within her throat and mouth. She eagerly awaits the creamy reward as Shepard blasts his big loads. Like a firehose erupting in her throat, Karin feels a squirt of sperm shooting directly down to her stomach.

As the Commander fires loads of cum, without even having to touch herself, Karin withers as she climaxes too. The Doctor almost forgets to breathe before inhaling deeply through her nose. Karin's legs wiggle like a tremor, almost losing her balance on her knees.

12