Massage Chronicles Marie's Blowjob

Story Info
Much more than an erotic massage from an unexpected woman!
1.6k words
4.36
52.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After trading a few emails back and forth, I made an appointment to see Marie. Her online ads promised a massage and a mind-blowing blowjob.

Pausing here, since I was a guy who preferred only sensual massage and a "Happy Ending" this was something new to me. It also caused me a bit of hesitation. What about safe sex? Condoms?

When I arrived at Marie's, I have to be honest, at first, I was a little disappointed. She was a larger woman, in her 40's and frankly not that attractive to me. Her mannerisms were very nice, and she seemed down-to-earth and kind, so I convinced myself to stay.

She worked out of her condo and was just finishing laundry. It could have been any condo in the building and a pretty normal household. The surroundings were not doing much to set an erotic ambience. Marie asked me to get undressed and lay down on the massage table, while she turned on the dryer. I noticed there was kind of a twin-sized bed behind the table, but didn't think too much about it as I undressed and laid down on the table. There was a small towel, but it seemed pointless to cover myself.

A couple of minutes later Marie returned. She was very polite while she massaged me, but it was a very light and exceptionally oily massage, and although she was touching my balls a few times, I had a difficult time feeling excited. After about ten minutes she asked me to roll over onto my back. She oiled me up and continued. For the first bit, she massaged my chest and legs but didn't take long before Marie was greasing up my cock and balls. Her voice was actually something else, and I was rock hard almost instantly! This is where her skill showed, She did a great job of stroking my cock much too slowly to let me cum, but the right speed to keep me on edge. Her voice was soft, teasing and suggestive. I closed my eyes and let my thoughts drift elsewhere enjoying the torment.

Marie released my cock. I looked up at it throbbing away laying on my stomach.

"Do you want to lay down on the bed?" She asked quite suggestively.

I did, and she kind of squirmed up semi-prone close to my cock, at the same time pushing my legs apart. I'll qualify this and say that I am not porn-star huge, but bigger and thicker than average, and until Marie, no girl had been able to take me much past the head of my cock. Marie inhaled my whole shaft in one gulp, literally!

Holy fuck! I don't know what she was doing to me with her tongue or throat muscles, but I was rapidly nearing the point of no return! Her drooling lips against my balls and the expert articulation of her mouth and sucking, I erupted in less than two minutes!

She pulled my cock out and was lapping at the head of my cock like a porn-star, swirling up all of my cum!

"You should have told me that you were going to cum!" She said. I guess hoping that I would have lasted longer.

I was panting and coming down from the high point of my instant orgasm. She was caringly licking at my slowly dying erection.

"It's hump day today!" She remarked.

I didn't get it at first, thinking yes it's Wednesday. She repeated the comment while making a few more naughty innuendos until I finally realized that she wanted me to fuck her.

Don't get me wrong. Marie was a nice enough lady, but I didn't come there with the idea of sex. Just a massage and blow job. Besides that, I had already cum. I wasn't nineteen years old anymore and able to get an erection every five minutes!

"I should go!" I answered, knowing it was unlikely that I'd get an erection any time soon.

"It's early!" she answered kind of tickling my inner thigh.

"I'll make you a deal," Marie said. "If I can make you hard again, you have to fuck me!"

I was honestly in shock at her comment. I guessed that she found me attractive and wanted to fuck. Part of me started to become excited at her dirty-talk and the fact that she seemed to want me.

"Okay!" I answered quietly. I didn't really expect to get hard again but Marie was nice and the suggestiveness made me start to get turned on a little.

Marie easily inhaled my mostly flaccid cock and went to work. The best way to describe it was that she was utterly determined to make me hard and make me fuck her. She sucked hard, over and over again and again. At first, nothing happened at all. Suddenly things started to feel good. Really good. I was getting really hard again. Like having my cock inside a warm wet penis pump.

Every once in a while she would pull my cock out, and lick around it, along the underside of my shaft, avoiding my super-sensitive cock head. "You have a nice fucking cock!" She said then swallowed me again.

She'd pull it out again and lick my cock and balls. "Looks like you're going to be fucking me, Zach!" Then swallow me wholly again, juggling my saliva coated balls as she did.

Holy fucking shit, I was already in a temptuous state. My cock ached from just having ejaculated but she had me hard like fuck. On top of that, she was kind of demanding that I fuck her.

She undressed and laid down on her back, "Fuck me!" It was a really hot kind of almost femdom like demand. So hot.

I climbed up on top of her and pushed my cock inside her slick trimmed pussy. She was actually unbelievably tight for a bigger woman, and I found myself licking my way between her absolutely huge tits. As I fucked her, I have to admit I imagined some very taboo thoughts. Still, I had already ejaculated not very long ago. There was no imminent danger of me cumming again.

"Fuck me hard!" Marie grabbed at my ass.

I loved the kind of dominance. Something I had only experienced once before. I didn't notice her climaxing strongly, but she pulled me deep and held me inside her pussy three or four times. I pounded away until I could feel that she was satisfied.

"I'm not going to cum again," I admitted in a resigned way.

Marie smirked in a satiated lusty smile, letting me climb off. "Lay on your back!" Her voice was kind but demanding.

Oh fuck, I like this. A lot! I laid on my back, and she laid beside me this time.

With one hand on my stomach and one holding my balls, she inhaled my cock making noisy gulps and gagging sounds. She didn't seem to mind I was coated in her own pussy juices as she hoovered away.

It felt so dirty. The dirtiest blowjob ever. I liked it so much.

She let my saliva saturated cock drop out of her mouth, on my stomach and said: "I'm gonna make you cum again!" It was so engorged and ached still from my recent ejaculation. I craved her wet mouth and she didn't make me wait long!

Marie gulped my cock inside her mouth and continued with the noises. Sucking harder, I could feel my cock swelling. It didn't feel like I was going to cum, but I was really erect again.

A little while later, sensing or feeling that I was growing harder, she did the same thing again. "I'm going to make you cum in my mouth!" she said in a really dirty voice. This time she left my cock laying there for a bit longer.

"Please!" I finally said my voice almost begging her to suck on my penis some more.

She placed her lips on the head of my cock and deliciously, slowly took me in.

Really slowly she gave me a good view of her sucking in and out. She'd take it balls deep, then draw all the way out to the ridge in my cock head, then back down. It was working! I could feel all those sensations building. As she did that, I pressed up into her mouth. I was getting close again!

It was fucking crazy. My legs were shaking.

Marie let go of my balls and drew out, holding my cock straight up with her mouth hovering over my cock. "Give it to me!" She said in that soft dirty and demanding voice.

She swallowed me whole and I could feel her throat and tongue doing their magic on my cock. It was all too much.

I moaned and cursed loudly. As I did, she squeezed my balls very firmly.

I came so fucking hard in her mouth as she gulped and sucked. It was lustfully dirty.

Marie did the same thing as the first time, letting me go slowly softer within her mouth, then sweetly licking my deflating glistening cock as it laid over my tight wet testicles.

We had some small talk, I showered. Marie invited me to come back again at any time. I said that I would, but I never did.

My fear was STD's and how I would explain that to the significant other. I've never ever had a blowjob like that before or since then. An amazing skilled and kind woman. Part of me wishing that I'd have seen her again.