Massage Lead To More

Story Info
Model Wife and Masseur cheats with client.
1.9k words
4.51
21.9k
29
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me introduce myself. I'm Anna. Forty-two years old, five foot tall, with a slender but nicely shaped 34B-24-35 figure. I've got a few grey hairs, I must admit, but for a woman of my age I am led to believe I'm quite attractive.

I lead a strange life. A wife and mother, with a part time job working in the office of a local builders. Over the last few years I've been studying Swedish massage, aromatherapy, indian head massage, and some other holistic therapies. I've also been doing a little modelling. Nothing pornographic, just some simple striptease style material mainly for amateur photographers.

But let's get back to the story of how I cheated on my husband for the first time.

As I said, I've been doing a little modelling, and training in massage therapies. About eighteen months ago I started advertising for massage clients. I already had my modelling website running -- my husband loves me showing off my body, and enjoys the thought of other men wanking over my pictures.

I had a website built for my massage business, and advertised in the local paper. I got quite a lot of interest, and soon built up a small, but regular client base. Strictly professional massage, nothing untoward at all.

One of my regular clients, Paul, was travelling salesman who visited our town once every two weeks, and every time he was here he'd book in for a full body massage.

The first time he came for a massage, I took an immediate liking to him -- well who wouldn't? He was six feet tall, with a slim, but muscular body. I had the pleasure of massaging him, and getting paid for it.

I left him to undress and get onto the massage couch, and when I returned he was laid with a towel covering him from his waist to his knees, lying on his back. After getting him properly draped I started his massage, working on his feet and lower legs first, and them on his thighs. As I worked close to the top of his thighs I could see a bulge beginning to appear under the blanket, he was evidently enjoying my massage. When he turned over I worked down his back, and then up the back of his legs. When I reached the top of his legs I was a little surprised to find he had his underwear on.

I asked him if he wanted his buttocks massaged (something I normally do), and he said he hadn't thought I would do that, and that was why he had kept his underwear on. So he slid his underwear down to mid thigh so I could massage his buttocks.

Two weeks later when he came for his second massage he striped naked for the massage, and again just had a towel over his stomach and thighs when I went into the room. This time, when I started massaging his inner thigh I saw the towel begin to twitch as his penis stiffened and moved.

This was the pattern of things to come for the next couple of months, and to be quite honest I got quite a thrill out of getting this young man hard and horny while massaging him. So as the weeks went by I slowly started massaging a little higher up his thigh each week, until one week as I ran my hands round from his outer thigh to his inner thigh, the outside of my right hand lightly brushed his balls. I saw the towel rise a little at that point. Then when I was massaging his other leg, I made sure that I accidentally brushed his balls again.

The next time he came he asked if I could massage his lower abdomen, using the Maya technique.

So I told him we'd have to change the structure of the massage, as that particular part would have to be right at the end of the massage, not the beginning. So he started laying face down. I massaged his back, working my way down to his buttocks, and then from his feet up the back of his legs. As I massaged his inner thighs I brushed his balls several times with my fingers.

Then I had him turn over. The towel had that tell tale hump where his hard cock was holding it clear of his stomach. I worked his shoulders and chest first and then up his legs. Again making sure I touched his balls several times to keep his dick rock hard.

Then came the moment of truth -- time for the Maya massage of his lower abdomen. I slid my hands down his stomach, underneath the towel, and brought my hands in so my fingers were touching the base of his dick, then drew them up the centre of his stomach and swept out and back down. I sent about five minutes on this part of the massage, and on every stroke I touched the base of his cock.

This became the standard massage for Paul then, and another few weeks passed by. Then one time while I was massaging his back he simply said "I like your other website by the way". I was a little taken back, and pretended not to know what he was talking about. He told me that he'd found this website which featured a woman that was the spitting image of me, and he'd been fantasising about me ever since. Then tonight when he arrived, he recognised a picture on our stairs that he'd seen in one of the sets on the site.

Well I tried to convince him that it wasn't me, but to no avail and eventually I had to concede that he was right, and I did strip for men with cameras. He asked if he could book a shoot, as he'd been looking at pictures of me naked and wanted to see the real thing.

I asked him when he had in mind, and he just said "right now". Well that stopped me in my tracks. "But we are halfway through your massage, and you haven't got a camera" I said. "Oh, but I do in my jacket pocket" he replied "Look, you charge £50ph for a shoot, so I'll give you £100 now, and you just go through the motions of a shoot for me, stripping off while I watch and take some pictures, then we finish the massage."

Well it was a little unorthodox, but what the hell? He'd already seen me naked on screen. So I slowly began to unfasten my smock. Now I wasn't wearing the type of clothes I normally wear for a shoot, but I just went through the normal poses, slowly slipping my clothes off piece by piece.

His eyes went wide as I slipped first one and then the other breast out of my bra, and I could hear his deep breaths as I slid my knickers down and stood naked before him.

Once I was naked he lay back down and asked me to finish the massage. So there I was, naked, with a naked man covered with only a couple of towels, and me massaging his chest.

He was very much the gentleman though. Not once did he try to touch me as I completed his chest massage and then started on his legs.

Needless to say though, his erection was very apparent even before I started massaging his thighs and teasingly touching his balls.

Then came the final part of the massage -- the Maya massage of his lower abdomen. I don't know why, but I decided that as he had now seen me completely naked, it was my turn, so on my first pass over his stomach I pushed the towel away to expose his swollen cock.

I massaged his now naked stomach, and as with previous weeks every stroke brought my fingers into contact with the base of his cock. Watching it as it rocked back and forth during the massage was very interesting, and enticing.

So I slowly started to continue each massage stroke a little way up and down his dick.

He let out a light moan as I stroked his cock, and I could see a little pre-cum seeping out and making his cockhead shine. Then I leant forward and gently engulfed his cock in my mouth. That was when he stopped being the gentleman. His hand reached out and caressed my bottom, so I mode around so his fingers could find my pussy, and as he gently slipped one and then a second finger inside my pussy I slowly rode his cock with my mouth.

I was massaging every inch of his cock with my mouth, slowly pumping up and down, taking it as deep down my throat as I could, and his fingers were working in and out of my very wet pussy.

After about five minutes I climbed up on the massage couch, straddled him, reached down and guided his cock into my pussy.

It was like I was in a different world -- there I was a happily married woman fucking a client on my massage table, while my unsuspecting husband was downstairs. I had never done anything like this before, and I couldn't really explain why I was doing it now. But I was enjoying fucking Paul.

I rode him gently for a few minutes, taking great pleasure from the sensation of his cock filling my pussy as I slipped down to grind my pussy into his pubic bone before slowly lifting myself until the tip of his cock rubbed gently on my clit and then pushing it deep back inside me.

But the need for an orgasm soon started to rise within me, and the pace of my fucking got quicker and quicker as I slid my pussy up and down his cock, faster and faster and faster, really hammering my pussy down on his dick and grinding into him. His hand went from my bottom to my breasts, cupping my tits and squeezing my nipples. Twisting and pulling, and squeezing all at the same time.

I love my nipples being teased and pulled and squeezed, and every second he was playing with them the pace of our fucking increased until I rose one last time to the top of his dick and then slammed myself down into his stomach. Impaling his cock as deep as I could.

My pussy spasmed as my orgasm hit me. I arched backwards and went weak as the pleasure wracked through my body. That must have hit a nerve for Paul as well, because as I arched back his dick pumped his spunk deep inside me. Spurt after spurt I felt his cock tense up and shoot that war, salty liquid deep in my pussy.

We were both spent. I lay across his chest for a minute or so, and then came to my senses.

I was a little shocked by what I had done. I climbed off him, leaving a sticky trail of our combined come across his legs and stomach and our juices ran down my leg.

I slipped out to the bathroom and when I came back into the treatment room Paul was dressed. He watched me pull my clothes back on and we never spoke a word.

I walked down to the door with him as usual, and he simply said " I'll see you in a fortnight" as he left.

To be continued...