Massage Parlour Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
My first happy ending massage.
1.4k words
4.3
8.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are over 18. This story is a true story based on my experiences at massage parlours over the years

Before we start I'll describe myself again as a reminder. I'm a white guy, 6'1, dark hair and at the time I was about 24 or 25 and 75kg.

For the past week I have started up with a bunch of physical activity. I had just re-joined the gym and also started football training (Australian football for clarification). So I'd been very sore for a few days with all that exercise mounting on itself after god knows how long of lack of physical activity thanks to COVID and the Victorian lockdowns.

I got home from work on Friday after 2 especially long days working and just thought "fuck this I need a massage". I have probably never actually said this before, I've had massages before but it's just never really been my thing. The only time I really didn't mind one was this one time I had been to a reflexology place when I was overseas but I wasn't on a lot of money and figured that was probably expensive here anyways. So, I went on Google to try and find a place that looked decent, was open after 6pm and wasn't too far away. I also didn't really want to go to one in a shopping centre because I've seen people there getting massages and I'd rather not have some kind of audience, that just seemed really awkward to me.

After a quick search I found a place nearby that was open. I called up to see if I needed to book in my time, because COVID, they replied it's ok I can just come in no worries. I drove the 10 minutes to get there and was greeted at the door by a very pretty petite Asian girl, I didn't think much of it at first but that just shows how naïve I really was. She showed me to one of the massage rooms, it all seemed legit so far, it wasn't like one of those places that just has a mattress as a massage table.

When I enter the room she said to just strip and that she'll be back in a minute. I looked around for a towel but didn't see one so I just stripped to my underwear because I didn't want to freak her out or be kicked out of the place for being a pervert. When she comes back she said in broken English "no, no. Strip all." To which my first thought was "huh maybe this place isn't as legit as I thought, or maybe it's just the Asian culture".

In hindsight I do sound really oblivious but honestly I just didn't expect to find something like this where I live. How innocent I apparently was.

So after short deliberation I decide to go with the flow and just strip off, she did ask after all. I hop on the massage table ready for my massage. She starts applying oil and honestly giving a really good back massage, the pressure was perfect, she was hitting the right spots and everything. She was working out the tightness and all in my shoulders, down my back and on my neck. She started moving to the side and massaging my tight calf muscles too and the hamstring. But as she moved up she would occasionally graze the bottom of my balls, almost imperceptibly but enough to turn me on a little. I really just thought she was being very thorough and body parts weren't as taboo of a thing in Asian cultures.

After finishing my legs she grazed her hands so delicately and teasingly over my entire back, reaching up and down. At this point the touch was like a light tease sending pulses down to my mostly flaccid cock. I tried to stop myself because again I did not want to be kicked out for being a perv but I felt myself growing to half mast. After a few minutes of this she bent down to whisper in my ear. "Would you like a hand job for $50 or blowjob for $100?" I was a little surprised at the bluntness of the question but after a couple seconds I decided "blowjob please." She asked me to roll over and relax as she undressed. She was incredibly petite with what I later found out was a temporary tattoo just above her pussy, small tits, not much of an ass and was maybe 40kg at best.

She proceeded to wipe my semi hard cock down with something and then sprayed something on it. I don't know what she sprayed but it had some kind of tingling menthol effect on me and made me feel more sensitive. She proceeded to lower her mouth to my tip and take my head between her lips. Sucking and licking gently while stroking with her hand, before moving down to suck each of my balls into her mouth slowly and sensually. I had never been a fan of ball play before but she was doing an amazing job. All the while the air felt very cold due to that spray and her mouth felt very warm.

"Is ok?" She asked looking up at me, holding my cock gently to her lips. Wow, what a sight. "It's amazing" I replied, lowering my head back down to enjoy her mouth and tongue.

She went back to work, taking maybe 1/3 of my length into her mouth and working the rest with her hand, whatever that spray was it was making everything feel so much better and I was feeling the cum slowly rising up my balls. I steeled myself, determined not to cum in the first 10 minutes and to really enjoy as much of this as I can.

I think she may have started to tire as she raised herself up off my cock and proceeded to climb on top of me, placing her pussy on my shaft and gripping my head. She rubbed herself along my shaft while stroking my tip, I have to admit it was very hot since she was so tiny. I later found out online this is called B2B massage, it was an amazing experience watching her pussy glide along my cock, feeling the heat emanating from her. What I would have given for her to remove her hand from the head of my cock and slide just a little too far, to feel my head splitting those gorgeous lips. But she was a professional.

I think she eventually must have gotten tired of riding too as she hopped off to finish me off with her hand. And just like everything else, she was really good with that too.

I could feel myself unable to hold back much longer. My body was thrusting in the air, I could feel her hand tighten and stroke me faster, coaxing the cum from my full balls. She whispered for me to cum for her and that was all it took. I exploded. Cum shot all up my chest, covered her hand, even some ended up on her leg. I must have shot around 8 full blasts of cum, I felt myself twitching and blasting like a shotgun.

She grabbed a few tissues and cleaned me up, also cleaning up her wet pussy. She asked me how it was and I couldn't help grinning and saying how that felt amazing. She then surprised me by telling me to lay back down and she'll finish the massage. This was a little surprising since I just assumed since I came it was all done, I'm glad she continued the massage though. She started again on my chest which was also quite sore and the front of my legs. She grazed my cock occasionally and I could feel another boner coming on, but before it got too far the massage was over.

As we got dressed and left the room one of the other masseuses, one who was a little more proficient in English, came up to me and asked me how it was. I couldn't help flushing a little before saying that it was great. She gave me her card and said that I should call or text any time or just come back if I want another massage, she said they have different girls every day.

I'll admit the massage was surprisingly good for a place that offers those extra services. This was the start of my experiences with Asian massage parlours and I have enjoyed a few visits to various parlours over the years. More to come...