Massage Surprise

Story Info
A massage leads to unforseen activity.
1.1k words
3.92
39.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was day 3 of my 1 week holiday in Thailand that I passed by a massage parlour and decided to treat myself. The trip was booked for me and my wife but we had a big fight and she refused to come.

I was greeted by a short woman in her 30's, at least I thought she was a woman at 1st, until I saw the slight bump of the Adams apple. I'd heard that Thailand was famous for transsexuals but this was the 1st one I noticed. She spoke decent English and was tapping a pen on her hand the whole time we talked.

After leading me to the changing room and I emerge in only the provided mid-length towel and slippers, she took me to a nice spacious room with a comfy looking table with a hole at one end for your face to fit in. In the room was a gorgeous and slender young woman about 5" 7. As I was lead to the table I noticed the 2nd hole in the table, the one for your penis to slot through.

As I was rather well hung, I was glad to see this knowing that being erect when facing down can be quite uncomfortable. The woman I met at reception told me the masseuse knows no English and instructed me to lay face down then unfasten my towel with it layed over me for comfort which I did as she continued tapping her pen on her hand. She told me to relax and enjoy as she turned to leave and I lay my face through the padded hole.

Instantly I hear what I assumed to be a pen hit the floor and annoyed muttering which I assumed to be the Thai language. 1-2 seconds later I hear another sound that came with a gasp. Only later did I realise that my 9 inch cock was hanging under the table and she was bent over picking up her pen in a bright room. Seconds later I hear the feint click of the door as it opens and closes.

The masseuse then begins her massage starting with my shoulders and back, 1st it was gentle and relaxing then, having more strength than I would have imagined, she dug deep into my inner muscles which was kind of painful at 1st but it soon started to feel euphoric. I soon became hard and began to get lost in the magic when all of a sudden I feel it.....

All at once, a mouth, wrapping around the head of my 11 inch hard on, a tongue sliding along the side as my shaft is sucked deep into the back of a throat. A hand, grabbing the base of my shaft and instantly pumping up and down, fingers and thumb never making contact. My large ball sac, grabbed by another hand that's not doing anything other than just holding it, my balls hanging under the grip.

The pleasure I felt all at once was amazing but I still tried to pull away in shock. After all I was a loyally married man and I had no idea who this was at that moment. As I tried to pull away my balls were stuck under the hand gripping my ball sac, all pulling would achieve was pain. I tried telling the masseuse but she just carried on massaging my lower back. The person under the table was still pumping a hand up and down my cock as their mouth deep throated what felt like nearly half of my cock which no one has ever managed before, twisting and tickling different areas of my cock with their tongue.

I laid there trying to think a logical thought but the pleasure was more than I ever had before. It felt like this person was taking me half way down their throat. At times I managed to think of something other than the sensations running through me, such as who was this person? Is there any way to escape this? Do I still want to escape this? It felt like only minutes had passed when I felt it, the build up to my orgasm. I let out a moan as it came and waited for my uninvited guest to hold me and swallow like I'm used to from my wife. Instead, they kept on going, taking me in and out of their throat and twisting up and down with their hand as I climax and my whole body spasmed.

Eventually I came down from the best orgasm I've ever had but the person under the table was still going, even as I go soft and so sensitive they keep tossing me off and taking me into their mouth. I was so weak and drained, my thoughts went back to my wife, then to my balls which I lost all connection with, the hand was still there, securing me to the table. I tried again to communicate with the masseuse to help me but to no avail. All I could do was try to ignore the blowjob.

That tactic would never last long. Minutes later I'm hardening again and their enthusiasm returns, tilting their head back and forth to take me at different angles. Being so sensitive from before the pleasure was increased and this relentless assault was too much for me. Never before had I felt such pleasure, I was practically squirming by this point. Eventually I felt it again, the build up, the shaking, the non-stop deep throating as I came for the second time down their throat. This time it really was too much and next thing I know I'm waking up light-headed and drained.

The room was empty. I slowly work my way down from the table and look down to my naked dick, which looks slightly swollen but clean. I look up at the clock and it had been 4 and a half hours since I entered. I headed for the changing room, got dressed, got my things then headed to reception to have a word with the woman who I finally realised must have been my assaulter.

When I got there I saw a different young woman who appeared to not speak English. I looked around and I recognised nobody, all there apparently spoke no English. I didn't believe it but what could I do? I went back to my hotel thinking about my wife.

2 days later I used my phone to navigate me to a place to buy jewellery to make things up to my wife. When I got to the place I looked up the road and saw the familiar massage parlour. The shame of it came rushing back, but then so did the most incredible pleasure I've ever had. I looked back a second time and wondered.......