Massage Swap

Story Info
Two brothers get more than they bargained for.
7.1k words
4.64
20.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani had arrived early at her clinic this morning, it was a hot summer Saturday and she was excited for her new venture. She had opened her beauty salon a couple of years ago and had built up a really good clientele base offering manicures, pedicures, facials and makeup sessions, she had also recently started offering massages.

After a year of evening classes at a local college she had finally had been awarded her diploma 6 weeks ago and had started her new venture a couple of weeks later. Her business plan was to offer a massage at the same time clients had one of her personalised facial packs, leaving them feeling good physically as well as looking great.

So far it was going well, a few of her regulars had tried it out already and been really impressed. It also made great money for her as she could charge for two treatments at the same time.

She looked at her schedule for the day & smiled at how busy she was. After enjoying the experience last weekend, one of her regulars, Mrs. Winters, had booked her twin sons in for a facial and massage package each this afternoon, as a treat for their graduations. She'd said she was really proud of them for studying so hard and wanted them to relax after the stress of waiting for their exam results.

They would be the first male clients that Dani had massaged and she was a little apprehensive about it, especially as she was only a few years older than the boys herself at 26, but felt sure it would all be fine.

She looked up as the door opened, it was Alex, her part-time receptionist, "Morning Alex!" she beamed, "How are you doing today?"

"Hey Dani," he replied as he breezed in, "yeah really good thanks, I placed 3rd in my swimming competition yesterday so super pleased about that! How are you, do we have a busy day?"

"Oh well done! Yeah, definitely, super busy today. Really glad you're in as I'm back to back all day. Are you ok to get everything ready for me please in therapy room 2?"

Alex had worked for Dani since she opened, in the early days he'd been a part-time receptionist whilst he studied for his A-levels, but he had gradually taken on more responsibility and recently had started as her apprentice. He loved the way the clients enjoyed their treatments and always left feeling great about themselves. He had decided he wanted a career in beauty himself.

He could already do some of the nail treatments after shadowing Dani and had completed a week-long taster course at the start of the summer which included a mixture of waxing, massage and other treatments. He would start structured learning again in the autumn, in the meantime he was just keen to get as much practical experience as he could.

Dani was delighted with Alex, he was a natural with her clients and had a real passion for beauty therapy. It was also great to have a man on board as she felt there was a huge untapped market for men in the town, and that many would feel more comfortable with a male therapist.

He came in and quickly scanned through Dani's appointment schedule and then set to work preparing the oils and waxes and other materials she would need, as well as making them both a cup of coffee.

By lunchtime they both needed a break after a steady stream of ladies had been in and been plucked, waxed, manicured and threaded.

At 12:45 Mrs. Sykes came in, loaded with shopping bags and smiled at Alex, "Hi Alex dear, I'm here for my 1 o'clock with Dani, I've been looking forward to this all week! Mr. S is away and I'm treating myself!"

"Ah morning Mrs. Sykes!" smiled Alex, "lovely to see you, looks like you've been shopping! Take a seat and I'll get you a drink whilst you wait."

You wouldn't have known it but Alex had panicked when she walked in though... she was one of their best customers, wealthy and a big spender with them... the issue was there wasn't any booking for her today. Somehow they must have double booked.

He engaged in a bit of detective work, "what are you seeing Dani for today?" he asked as he brought over her usual cup of chamomile tea.

"Well I thought you'd know that dear," she said, "I'm treating myself to a facial rejuvenation package followed by a manicure and a full make-up session. I'm going to the theatre this evening with my girlfriends and want to impress. I'm having my hair done next door at 3 so it's all a bit tight really."

"Oh yes of course," Alex laughed, "lovely, what are you seeing at the theatre?"

"Its that new one," she said, "some sort of comedy, I forget the name though." she frowned in mock concentration as she picked up a magazine to read while she waited.

"I'm sure it's good'" Alex replied, "I'll just go and let Dani know you're here."

Alex quickly walked down the hallway to the first treatment room where luckily Dani was just stepping out. "Dani!" he said in a panicked whisper, "we have a problem, you're double booked! Mrs Sykes is in and she has at least a couple of hours of stuff that she's expecting! I've no idea how this happened I'm so sorry..." Poor Alex looked almost like he was going to cry.

"Oh no," Breathed Dani putting her hand to her mouth. Both Mrs. Sykes and Mrs. Winters were key clients and very gossipy... She couldn't afford to annoy either of them. "Give me 5 minutes," she said to Alex, "I'm just finishing up in here, I'll think of a plan, you'll need to help me though!"

"Sure, sure - whatever you need." answered Alex, desperate to make up for his booking error.

Alex went back to reception and looked up who was scheduled to be in at 1, it was blocked out for Mrs. Winters and had 'Tom & Justin - massage / facial' written against her name.

Tom & Justin Winters, those names were familiar to him... they were twin brothers who had been 3 years above him at school. They'd always been popular, good-looking and sporty. They'd also been a bit arrogant, they had bullied him a bit he remembered. It must be them, right? Too much of a coincidence otherwise? On the plus side, they probably wouldn't recognise me now he thought, he'd changed a lot in the last 3-years, he'd toned-up with his swimming and lost all the boyish puppy fat he used to have.

He wondered what Dani's plan would be as he heard the door to the first treatment room open and saw her walk out with her client. "Thanks so much Liz," Dani said, "lovely to see you."

Dani gave Mrs. Sykes a wave, "I'll be with you in just a moment," she said as she casually siddled up and stood next to Alex.

"Right. Here's the plan, it's the only option as far as I can see and you'll have to help me... I'll take Mrs. Sykes through now and get her started, I'll have a 15 minute window almost straight away once I've applied her facial pack. I'll leave her with this on and some music playing and come out to start the first massage, I'll put a face pack on the first of the twins, Tom is it? I can put cucumber slices over his eyes and a special compresss mask on which means he wont be able to see who is massging him. When I need to go back and see Mrs. Sykes you'll have to pretend you're me and take over the massage."

"What!" Alex almost shouted, "thats crazy! One, I have never done a a full massage before and two, what if he talks to me?"

"Look, you're naturally good at this and they're young, it's probably their first massage, so they won't notice anything different... I'll say that in order to relax fully for the massage we need to be in silence. I'll tell them that when I want them to turn over I'll tap him twice on the shoulder. We even have similar size hands so they won't notice... also... my perfume is in my bag, can you spray yourself before you come in so we smell alike?"

"You're crazy!" Alex replied.

"It'll work, I'm sure - and it will be good practice for you! I'll come back 5 minutes before the end which gives you chance to run back out to reception and welcome his brother. We'll do the same thing for him, I can find 15 minutes where Mrs. Sykes will just be waiting."

"Oh god... OK it can work...," said Alex, his heart beating fast now.

Dani could see his pulse beating in his neck, she knew this was a sign he was nervous.

"OK OK, it's a plan, lets do it," he said, palms sweating.

"Come through Mrs. Sykes, we're all ready for you." said Dani smiling, her arm gesturing towards the hallway, "you can leave your shopping behind the counter with Alex if you'd like."

"Oh thank you dear," said the older lady, Alex could hear them chatting as they walked away from him down the hallway to the first therapy room, closing the door behind them.

Alex checked the clock, 12:50, he started to plan his massage routine in his head and breath deeply to calm himself. A few minutes later the door opened and a young guy walked in from the street.

"Hi" the boy said nervously, "I have an appointment for a massage and a facial at 1, it's in the name of Winters." He looked a little sheepish as he checked out the salon, clearly this wasn't the sort of place he was used to. It was also obvious he didn't recognise Alex from their time together at school, that was a relief at least thought Alex.

"Hi Tom, yes we have you booked for 1," said Alex, "Dani is your therapist, she'll just be a few minutes, can I get you a drink while you wait?"

"No... uh... thank you," he said, taking a seat.

Alex saw him take a deep breath as he sat down, clearly a little nervous. He looked good, thought Alex, hotter than he remembered, he'd also changed physically in the last 3 years. He studied the boy as he flicked through a magazine. He was tall, with shortish hair, freshly cut and styled to one side. He had fair skin with freckles and a gorgeous white smile, he looked lean, but strong, his polo shirt clinging to his muscular biceps.

After a few minutes, Dani came out and closed the treatment room door softly behind her. She walked straight through to the waiting area, "Hi, you must be Tom," she smiled, "lovely to meet you, come through please."

Alex saw Tom's eyes widen and his jaw drop a little when he saw Dani, she was strikingly beautiful he knew and Tom was clearly more than a little attracted to her.

Dani sensed that Tom was a bit nervous, "is this your first massage?" She asked to a nod, "we'll its nothing to be nervous about." She explained how the treatment would work. "I'll let you undress down to your underwear and then ask you to lie down and we'll apply the facial, you'll have a compress over your eyes which will feel lovely and cool and then we'll start the massage. Is there any pain or discomfort I should know about? Or any questions you have?"

Tom replied that there wasn't and Dani left him to undress.

When she came back in he was sitting on the side of the bed wearing just his loose fitting boxer shorts, his cheeks were flushed a little but his body was incredible. "Wow," she said to herself under her breath. "Perfect thanks Tom, if you lie on your back please, I'll cover you in a towel to keep you warm, and we'll apply your facial."

Tom obliged and lay down, he lay flat on his back with his hands cupping the front of his boxers. "If you place your hands by your side please," Dani asked as she held the towel up ready to place over him. She couldn't help but glance down and noticed the fly on his boxers had stretched slightly to open and reveal just a hint of his manhood. She saw him blush further as she carefully placed the warm fluffy towel over him.

Once this was on and with the spa music softly playing in the background she felt him begin to relax. She covered his face with the charcoal and avocado pack that she had made and gave him a small facial massage as she did so, finally covering his eyes with fresh cucumber slices and a cool compression mask. Once his eyes were covered she wiped her hands and quickly texted Alex... "come through now."

Alex saw his phone flash and the message pop up, he sprayed on Dani's perfume and hurried through to the treatment room, silently opened the door and stepped in. Alex and Dani stood side by side as Tom lay in front of them, covered in a towel and visibly relaxed as he waited for his massage to start.

"OK Tom I'll start your massage now," Dani said, "I prefer to work in silence to allow you to fully relax and me to concentrate, if you can turn on to your front now I'll tap you gently on your shoulder twice when its time for you to turn back to your front."

"OK that's fine with me." Tom replied and flashed a smile.

Alex stepped up and lifted the towel to allow Tom to turn, and marvelled at his lean muscled body as his did so. He placed the towel back over him, over his legs only, leaving his back exposed this time. He gave a quick thumbs-up to Dani who exited the door quietly slipping back to her other patient.

Alex had to breath deeply, he was alone now with one of the hottest guys he'd known, 3-years his senior, straight and wearing just his underwear. Even more crazy was the fact that the guy thought he was being massaged by Alex's attractive female boss.

Alex stood by Tom's head, leaning over as he started with his shoulders and back, first he covered him in warm scented oil, lightly rubbing all over his back just to loosen him up, then he bagan his massage. He deftly moved his thumbs down the length of his spine and circled back to his shoulders, squeezing and circling his knuckles. He could hear Tom moaning gently when he worked a tight muscle and knew he was enjoying it. Because Tom was so tall, as Alex stretched forward to reach for the lower back his groin was pressing onto the older boy's head which was actually getting him aroused.

He stepped round to each side in turn now to work his arms, using both hands to target his biceps, triceps, down to his forearm and wrists. As he lifted his first wrist up he pulled it towards him for a stretch and allowed Tom's fingers to press gently into his crotch, I may as well enjoy this, he thought & Tom won't know. He finished each arm with a hand massage down to every single last finger. Then he re-covered his back with the towel, smoothed it over firmly and moved down to stand by his legs.

He moved the towel away and took a few seconds to appreciate his ass, it was incredible, pert, firm like an actual bubble butt. His underwear was loose, thin white cotton boxer shorts which had wedged themselves between his butt cheeks to show off his perfect curves.

Alex realised his own cock was throbbing as his oiled each leg in turn. Tom's legs were muscled and lightly hairy. He was lying with his legs together and Alex needed more of a gap to massage properly so he gently lifted each leg, moving them apart, Tom understood what was needed and helped by moving them wider apart himself.

"Fuck," breathed Alex softly to himself. As Tom had opened his legs up he could see his balls hanging down inside the left leg of his loose boxers. His heart was beating like a drum as he began the lower body massage, he started with his right foot, applying gentle pressure all over the sole before working his way up the ankle and calf to his upper thigh.

Alex was applying strong strokes from the back of the knee high up the thigh, his fingertips reaching inside Tom's boxer shorts as he did so. He'd started with the right leg to give Tom a chance to move his balls, hanging down on the left, perhaps to tuck them under his body. But when Alex started on Tom's left foot he could see they were still there... surely he must realise Alex thought?

He slowly worked his way up the older boys left leg, enjoying the feel of his strong muscled in his hands until he was finally working his inner thigh. Alex could choose to stop his massage stroke further down the leg or just carry on a little higher.... he decided on the latter.

His thumbs firmly pressed into Tom's leg as they traced their way high up his hamstring and his thigh. They slipped easily under the loose material of his boxers and his fingers gently brushed past Tom's balls. Almost imperceptibly Alex felt Tom react a little as he made contact, the second time though he had relaxed and Alex worked his thigh more, enjoying the sensation of contact with his testicles. They were big, smooth and hung down close to his leg meaning every massage stroke brought his fingers into contact. He wondered what Tom was thinking...

Alex checked the clock, half-past, he was on schedule but needed Tom to turn over... he tapped him gently on his shoulder, lifted the towel off to allow him to turn and stepped back to watch.

Tom was so rekaxed took a couple of seconds to respond, but then mumbled, "uh... ok" and hoisted himself up on his forearms, his muscles tensing and bulging as he did so, and spun himself over to lie on his back. He cupped his privates in his hands as he lay there waiting for the towel to cover him again. Alex was enjoying this too much though now, he reached forward to move Tom's arms away from his groin to place them down by his side. He was enjoying this quiet authority he had over his former bully and wanted to see his bulge before he had to cover it with a towel once again.

Tom resisted Alex's attempt to move his arms, but only briefly, as if he realised he had no choice. His boxers sprung up into a tent as his second hand was moved. His cock looked semi-erect and was pushing open his fly, which gave Alex a tantalising glimpse of his cock. He could see a little wet patch where the tip of his cock pressed against the fabric, precum leaking out and turning the cotton slightly transparent.

Alex quickly covered Tom with the towel, he pressed it down gently across his body and legs before taking a quick sip from his bottle of evian water and starting on the next stage of the massage. He was feeling confident now, he was in control and enjoying himself as he looked down at Tom, lying there relaxed and with his eyes covered.

He proceeded to massage both of his feet in turn, from the centre of his sole outwards. His feet were big, neatly trimmed toenails and soft skin... Next Alex folded his towel up to allow him access to massage his legs. He knew he should fold this up to just below his underwear, but he wanted to see more and he also knew that Tom wouldn't know what the appropriate etiquette was, so he folded the towel all the way above his boxers this time, leaving his white tent and semi-erect cock exposed.

As Alex started work on the right leg he lifted it straight and rested it on his own shoulder as he worked his hands up his calf. This gave him a great view up Tom's boxers and in through his fly, he could see more of his balls now, they looked big and were hanging down to his right side. Alex placed his leg back on the massage table and moved further up with his hands now to the thigh.

Again Alex was able to easily slide his fingers underneath the fabric of the boxer shorts. The only difference now though was that he could see the effect it was having on Tom's cock, it grew from semi-erect to fully hard and increased rapidly in size. Pulsating each time Alex's hands brushed past his balls, Alex teased him, going closer than he needed to for his massage whilst still continuing in an otherwise professional manner.

He gently placed his right leg down and moved on to the left, repeating the procedure until once again his hands were reaching in to his boxer shorts, the tips of his fingers lightly caressing the sensitive skin around his pubic bone. He could see the wet patch of precum had grown now and Tom's erect cock was swaying around as he worked, tantalisingly close to slipping out of the fly of his boxers altogether.

Alex placed his second leg down on the table again and covered them with the towel. Squeezing all down the leg to take off any excess oil as he did so. Whilst his body was fully covered Alex saw Tom quickly move one hand up to his cock to adjust himself, clearly embarrassed at the idea that Dani would have noticed he was hard.

12