Massage Therapist Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom's now wants to do PORN!!!
4.6k words
4.04
32.6k
50

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters are fictional and above the age of 18)

(This story includes Mom-Son Cuckolding, Voyeurism, and Humiliation)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on my knees in front of my mom's massage parlor looking up and watching her ride another one of her clients. It was the best position to watch mom doing her thing without the client noticing anything. It also provided me with the best view of her body. I humped my hands as I sat there watching her riding him. She rode him like a pony, bouncing up and down on his cock. I could see the pleasure on her face as she worked herself over him. Suddenly, she looked at me and blew a kiss.

I got caught last month spying on her having sex with one of her clients. I thought I was in deep trouble at first, but to my surprise, she was very understanding. We had a long talk and she told me that I could watch if it made me feel good. I was a bit ashamed at first. Nevertheless, the pervert in me took over soon and I became a regular audience of my mother's sexual adventures.

The guy she was riding was the last client of the day. He was a bit older than her regular clients, but he had some stamina. He was at it for over half an hour. He was lying on his back rubbing my mother's firm round ass with his old hands, while mom was serving him with her pussy.

"Oooh yes," she moaned as he pumped his cock into her pussy while she bounced on top of him.

She looked like a queen on her throne. So natural, so beautiful. She was completely naked. Her hair was tied in a tight high bun, eyes closed, head swaying side to side, breasts moving up and down, She was riding her client with a determination to give him the best orgasm of his life. Mom was out of control and he was loving every minute of it. I watched from the darkness with my cock in my hand.

Ah...

Ahh...

Ahhh...

"Yes!" she screamed out, "Fuck me!"

The guy groaned like an animal, he could not take it anymore. Holding her ass up, he was thrusting into her with all his might. She was now leaning forward balancing herself by grabbing onto his knees. Her mouth was open in a silent scream all the while looking directly at me.

He kept on fucking her hard, harder than I thought one human being could fuck another. He was grunting loudly as if he were in intense pain. But then again, maybe he was. I had been so horny watching her that not only were my balls full, but they were also painfully tight.

From my position, I could see his veiny old man dick start to pulsate and cum started to ooze out from my mother's pussy. The sight of her creamed pussy was too much. It sent me over the edge and I blew my load right there on the floor.

It was not supposed to happen. Mom made it clear that if I jerked off watching her, I must not leave any mess behind, because it would be very embarrassing for her if any of her clients found out how perverted her son was. So, I quickly used my T-shirt to clean up my mess and sneaked into my room.

A few moments later I heard him leave. I had already put on a new T-shirt. So, I decided to go out to the living room to see what mom was doing.

Mom was standing in the living room looking at her phone still fully naked. Her inner thighs were shining with dripping cum. She did not feel the need to cover up in front of me anymore, which was great for me. Now, I could look at her perky breasts any time I want. They were size 32A, which I had just recently found out. She glanced up and then returned to her phone.

I walked over to her, "Hey mom."

"Hi, sweetie." She smiled at me. "What's going on?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to say hi." I moved closer to get a whiff of her sweet scent.

She smiled and leaned into me as our bodies touched she asked softly, "Did you enjoy it?"

"I did," I replied, breathing in deeply.

"You dirty boy." She turned towards me and kissed me."Can you get dinner ready? I need to take a shower."

I nodded and she walked out of the room looking at her phone. I decided to make some Egg Fried Rice, as it was mom's favorite. I was doing the cooking and cleaning in our house now as mom got so tired servicing her clients, and I was not doing the delivery work anymore. So, this was my contribution to the family.

I heard the shower stop. Mom walked into the living room holding a towel in front of her. She was talking to someone on her phone. When she passed me, I got a great view of her ass. Little drops of water were running down her back, her ass, and her legs. It made me just want to go over to her and start licking, but I needed to finish up the food.

When the food was done, I shouted, "Do you want to eat in the kitchen or in front of the TV?" She did not reply. So, I went to check in on her. I stopped at her door and a very familiar tingling sensation ran through my body.

Mom was all dressed up standing in front of her mirror putting on lipstick. She was wearing a black mini skirt and a white blouse with a low neckline that showed off the soft pink of her breasts. Her long, black hair was down across her shoulders, flowing like water over her shoulders and chest. She was wearing high-heeled black leather boots. She looked like she'd stepped out of some old movie or television program.

Noticing me, she turned around and smiled at me.

"Do you need anything?" she asked softly.

"The dinner's ready."

"Oh baby boy, I forgot all about that," she said as she came closer and ruffled my hair. "It's really bad, isn't it? I feel so terrible."

I was really looking forward to our dinner, but also did not want to appear as "needy", which is very unappealing, as mom always said. So, I just gave her a small smile.

"I got invited to this very exciting party, but I won't go if it upsets you," she said.

"It's just that the last time I went out, I had a lot of fun." She looked at me with a smile and pouted her freshly painted lips.

Her red lips, her clothes, and her leather boots made her look like a naughty school teacher that you don't want to disappoint.

"No," I told her. "You should go."

"Really?" Her smile grew wider.

"Yes," I confirmed. And then I added, "I'll be fine."

She laughed and pulled me into her arms.

Mwah, mwah, muah...

"You are the best son ever!" She released me from her arms and picked her purse up from the bed "I need to go now."

"Don't wait up."

"I love you."

"I love you too mommy."

"Oh, one more thing." She said, stopping in front of the front door. "There are some dirty clothes in the parlor. Can you please take care of them?"

"Sure, I can do that."

"Don't forget to hand wash my apron, there is a lot of cum on it. Don't put it in the machine with other clothes. " She said as she walked out of the door.

Mom had been going to these parties for a couple of weeks now. She was never a very social person before, but she made some friends while working at the massage parlor and they kept inviting her out after she quit her job.

I decided to do the laundry before eating dinner. The massage parlor was a mess. There were towels on the floor. I picked them up and put them in the washing machine in the kitchen. I took some new towels from mom's room and put them in the massage room. Then, I went into the washroom and her apron was hanging from a hook there. I took it down carefully, trying not to touch any cum stains, but it was hard when you had to hand wash it. There was some upside too in doing my mother's laundry. She recently got a wonderful collection of bras and panties and doing her laundry meant that I got a chance to play with them. I sometimes would rub one out with her used underwear before washing them.

When I finished all the laundry I decided to have dinner in my room. After dinner, I went to my community college website to check if a new session was starting anytime soon. As I don't have to work in delivery anymore I thought I could start my classes again.

I tried playing some games after some time, but I could not focus. My mind kept wandering on what was mom doing out in the town all night. With all the changes that happened in our life, I could not believe that she was just out dancing with her friends. She was definitely getting fucked right now. My penis was getting hard. I opened up the browser and went to my favorite bookmark "Asian MILFs getting used". There was some good stuff there but I wished I had some photos or videos of mom. She would always stare at me when she let me watch her and I did not feel comfortable taking my phone out.

I jerked off for a long time before I went to bed. I dreamed of mom again, but this was different. She was naked and sitting on me with her hand on my chest. "I'm sorry," she said. The words were so soft I wasn't sure if they had been spoken at all. She was looking into my eyes, waiting for an answer that was impossible to give. She bent down and kissed me. It felt like the kiss lasted forever. I finally woke up gasping and sweating.

It was morning and mom was sitting on my bed wearing an oversized t-shirt with a big cheeky smile on her face, "Were you dreaming of me?"

I took a deep breath, feeling the sweat dripping down my back as I turned to face her. "What? No."

She ruffled my hair and said, "I made breakfast, go freshen up quickly."

It was a pleasant surprise as mom did not do much cooking anymore.

Mom was waiting for me in front of the TV watching one of her shows and drinking a beer. She made all my favorites. We ate and watched TV for some time, then she asked, "So, what is your plan for today?"

"I was thinking, I could visit my college today and see when I can start my classes again."

"You can do that later," she said, picking up her phone." I need you to do something for me, "she said.

"What?" I asked.

"You're going to help me with this," she said, handing me her phone.

I looked at the screen and saw it was a video on a clip site titled, "Asian Mother-Daughter playtime."

In the thumbnail, there was my mom with a much younger Asian woman that looked like a younger version of her.

"What is this?" I asked in surprise.

"Just watch it."

I pressed play. It was a 30-second preview of a paid video where mom and this woman took turns licking, sucking, and rimming each other like crazy.

I was at a loss.

"The girl in the video is a friend of mine. She makes videos for this clip store." Mom said excitedly. "We can make a lot of money doing this."

"So, you want to work for her now?" I asked in a confusing tone.

"No, silly." Mom said, smiling."I just filmed one video with her as a favor."

"We are going to open up our own clip store" She explained.

I could not answer. A rush of excitement went through me and I nodded like an idiot. She picked

up her purse from the table and said, "Here take this money and go buy some filming equipment. I want to start filming tonight."

It was a fat wad of cash. I did not know she had that kind of money but this was no time to ask her about it.

"I will be quick." I said and went to the nearest mall, borrowing my mom's car. I could not believe this was happening. I was going to get my chance. Mom did not have any clients scheduled for the night, which could mean only one thing. It was my turn. I could not believe my luck. I could just imagine how good it will feel touching her naked body, rubbing my cock against her smooth skin, while slowly moving my hands up and down and feeling the softness of her tits in my hands. This was a fantasy that I never thought would become reality, but there I was on the verge of getting all my fantasies fulfilled with my own personal dream girl.

I tried to be quick, but it took me a long time to buy all the cameras and lighting equipment. I checked and rechecked all the items as I was afraid a piece of faulty equipment might ruin the night. I also bought extra battery packs, just in case.

While I was leaving the mall, I noticed a costume shop and a thought occurred to me. We could not just post videos of me fucking my mom on the internet. We will get in trouble. I decided to buy masks so we could protect our identity.

In the shop, there were some masquerade masks on display. I had seen some videos where people would wear these types of masks and to me, those videos were more real. Especially videos with a cuckolding theme. When you saw a woman wearing one, you could tell she was a slut...a hot wife who was about to get fucked by a bull in front of her cuck. It really added that extra level of realism. I bought a pair for us. There was no reason left to delay the wonderful experience that was waiting for me. So, I got into the car and headed for home.

When I returned mom was getting ready. "You are late!" she yelled at me.

But her words did not really register with me. I was looking at her, and all my thoughts were focused on the sight of that beautiful woman in front of me. Mom was wearing a sexy maid outfit. She had a frilly white skirt that went down to her knees, and a lacy black blouse with just enough skin showing through. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her heels were about four inches high, so her legs looked long and shapely in the miniskirt. I just stood there and stared at her, trying not to let my dick get any harder than it already was.

"Don't just stand there." She hissed at me. "Big J is going to be here anytime."

I was startled by her sudden outburst, "What?"

"You heard me. Big J is going to be here soon and you need to set up the cameras."

"But I..."

She cut me off with a sharp shake of her head, "Get in your room and set things up!!"

"In my room," I was confused "Why in my room?"

"I have a great video idea, your little dick will love it." she said with a wink and went into her room.

I stumbled into my room and closed the door behind me.

It felt like something had been taken from me. Her one sentence was enough to crush my heart. I realized what was happening. She was never going to fuck me. She arranged some other guy for that. I was just there to film.

"But... but why does she want to film in my room?" My mind was blank with confusion as if it were trying to process all the information at once. I needed to talk to her.

The next thing I remember, I was in her room and she was doing her makeup in front of the mirror.

"What's wrong baby?" she noticed me standing there, watching her. "You look sad." She finished with her mascara and looked at me. "What's bothering you?"

I took a deep breath. "Just... I mean, I don't think it's a good idea."

"And why is that?" asked mom.

"Well." I said. "It would be very embarrassing if people find out that I was filming my mom having sex."

"You worry too much, baby boy. Nobody will know." She said in a reassuring tone."I told Big J all about your naughty playtime and he sees nothing wrong with it."

I was horrified that mom was telling people about my secret.

"He is very nice. You will like him, "she said, coming closer to me.

I did not believe that for a second. I could feel my face heating up and she noticed that. She reached out and lightly ran her fingers through the hair on top of my head, then moved them to my cheek. She caressed my face with her hands as if examining me, finally coming to rest on my lips before she spoke again.

"Don't you trust me?" she asked in a quiet voice. "I want to do it for us."

"I want to do this so we can have all the nice things." she added.

"Are you sure this is safe?" I asked.

She pulled me in closer for a hug. "I will never do anything to hurt you." She said and gave me a gentle peck on the lips.

Her kiss did make me feel a bit better, but I was still very uncomfortable with the situation.

"Now go. He will be here soon. I need you to set up everything before that."

I never knew how to argue with her. So, I decided to do what she asked and start setting up the camera and lighting in my room. I put batteries to charge and started going through the manual to learn as much as possible.

I think I nodded off reading the instruction. Because suddenly mom was there yelling at me to get up.

"Hurry up! He is here and I want you to meet him." She grabbed my arm and dragged me out to the living room.

"Big J, this is my son."

"Baby boy, this is Big J. The man I was telling you about."

I could not believe it. It was Jimmy, the local stoner. It was Jimmy sitting in our living room. I could not believe it was the guy from the cycle repair shop here to fuck my mom.

"Hey man, I can not believe it is you," Jimmy said in his usual airy tone.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Mom was confused.

I could not answer but Jimmy replied, "Yeah, he used to come to my shop to get his bike fixed."

"I did not know you had a bike repair shop."

"I do a great many things." Jimmy replied smugly.

"Well anyway, we should start now. It's getting late." She said, trying to start things up. She looked at me and said, "You take Jimmy to your room first. I will come in when it's time."

"And follow Jimmy's direction. He knows what he is doing," Mom said, giving Jimmy a wink.

So, I had to take him to my room. He took a seat in front of my computer looking around.

"Nice setup." Jimmy said.

"Thank you."

"I still can't believe it is you. You are the freaky man!"Jimmy said, smiling at me.

I did not have anything to say to that. So, I just shrugged.

Jimmy was enjoying himself a lot, laughing and swiveling on my chair.

"So, you fucked her?" Jimmy asked with his irritating grin.

"NO-"

"You just like to watch, then, I get it. I have some friends who like to watch me fuck their wives."

It was all very embarrassing, but arousing at the same time. The only guy I was friendly with in our area was going to fuck my mom on my bed.

"But I never fucked a mother in front of her son. It's going to be hot." Jimmy said with a big smile on his face. "We should start now."

"So, should I start filming?" I asked.

"Yeah, the basic premise of the video is that I will be playing a game on your computer then your mom will come in to clean the room and I will go behind her and start fucking her. It will be great." Jimmy said with confidence. "What do you think about that?"

I just sat there speechless for a moment as his words sunk in, but before I could respond he yelled, "You can come in a minute."

"Yeah, I am ready." Mom replied from the other room.

Jimmy turned to my computer and started up a game. "You could start filming now."

Knock.

Knock...

"Come in"

Mom walked in her maid uniform. "I come to clean room." she said with a thick asian accent.

"Yeah, go ahead do your thing." Jimmy was trying to hold back his laughter.

She went and climbed on my bed and started to fluff the pillows. She was on all fours and her skirt rose.She was not wearing any panties. Her pussy was completely exposed. Her wet lips glistened from her juices. I got an instant hard-on. Jimmy was enjoying the view too.

"Go, get a close-up shot of her pussy. " he said, rubbing his crotch.

I followed his command and climbed on the bed behind mom to get the close-up shot. Her pussy looked hot, wet, and welcoming. I could see the juices running down her thighs. Her puffy lips were so inviting, that I wish I could just take a lick. I was in a trance when Jimmy's voice interrupted. "That's enough now come over here for a close-up of me."

Jimmy's bossy attitude was very annoying, but I decided to go along with it to finish this as soon as possible. I needed to cum, but I could not touch myself while I was filming.

"You should be on your knees for this." He stood up and started to take off his clothes. I got into the position and pointed the camera at him. He was very tall. I never noticed he was this tall and muscular, with washboard abs that were so chiseled they might have been carved out of marble. Then he dropped his pants. I was shocked. He had an enormous penis. It was like at least double my size in length and girth. His balls were huge, too! They hung down low. You could tell by looking at them they were heavy. My mom is in for a treat tonight, I thought.

12