Massage Therapy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through her post-orgasmic stupor, Kristin watched her mom slam firmly down one more time onto her brother, and they both shouted as they came. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

When Janice felt her son's cock twitch inside her, blasting her with sperm, she let go of his balls and leaned forward to smash her lips to his, feeling him moan into her mouth as he continued to ejaculate. She pushed her heavy breasts into his chest and clutched as the sides of his head with cum-smeared hands. There was just nothing better than feeling her own child's seed shoot into her womb.

As their orgasms subsided, the two broke their kiss and simply pressed their sweaty foreheads together, looking into each other's eyes, both breathing heavily. Janice remained on his lap until, several minutes later, Rick's penis softened to the point that it slipped naturally from her vagina. Janice could feel her son's essence dripping out of her. Only then did she lift herself off of his lap and slump to his side opposite of Kristin. All three of them just sat, naked and sexually sated, saying nothing, basking in the bliss.

At a certain point, Janice straightened on the couch and looked at the mess they'd all made.

With a sigh she said, "Wasn't I just saying something about not getting bodily fluids on the couch?"

They all laughed.


12