Masses of Huge-Cock Shemale Cum

Story Info
My monster cock shemale neighbor fills me with cum.
5.2k words
4.66
17k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhonda lives a couple doors down. She is at least 15 years older than me and, since the day she moved in, has always been warm and friendly. Before I met her properly, I used to see her out my window walking, wearing yoga pants and t-shirts that pulled tight around her large, bouncing breasts. I noticed her lips, bimbo-full and shiny, and her tidy chestnut hair, kind eyes, thick thighs, and her mesmerizing ass that rippled when she walked.

Whenever we talked to each other, she was full of compliments -- she said I was cute, smart, good looking and all that. Being skinny and not successful in any way, I wasn't used to it. One day, she invited me around for a meal.

Her home was cozy, with nice things scattered around the place. We chatted as she cooked, and I remember feeling content and relaxed. The food was great, and she complimented me the whole afternoon. As I was leaving, she hugged me close and deliberately pressed me into her huge tits. Then, in a moment I remember very clearly, she looked at me and told me point blank.

"By the way.. I'm not sure how to put this. Just so you know, I have a dick."

I replied super awkwardly. "Oh... That's good!"

I remember the gleeful smile spreading across her face as I was put off balance.

"Ok" she said, laughing. "I'm glad that's good."

"No.. I mean.."

She put her hand on my shoulder.

"It's ok. I just wanted to let you know. Anyway, I'll see you later."

I left with a million thoughts in my head. It was my perfect fantasy coming true. But I had always thought those fantasies should never become reality -- I would never go through with any of them in real life. I firmly resolved not to see her again, but an hour later I was shaving myself all over and fingering my ass, thinking about her. When she invited me back, I didn't hesitate.

Rhonda became a lot more flirty the next time I saw her. I remember while I was washing up after we ate, she said, "What a good boy," then asked me to clean the benches, too. I began to crave her compliments. She said I have pretty lips, and nice legs, and a cute butt, and then asked me to sweep under the coffee table. I got aroused by her tone as much as her tits, and she fueled the fire, pressing me up against her again when I left.

...

After going over a few more times, Rhonda got me a present. By now, I eagerly went whenever she asked, and thought about her often. It was a pair of tiny gym shorts. When I put them on, she was gushing.

"You look SO incredible. My goodness. Your ass is just popping out of those shorts! Do you work out?!"

"A little," I said.

The truth was that I had done more squats and lunges in the last few weeks than ever before, encouraged by Rhonda's constant compliments on my body. I wanted to have hot legs and a nice ass for her, and I guess it was working.

She gave my butt a squeeze, and smirked when she saw I had developed an erection.

"Oh dear. There's no hiding in those shorts!"

I flushed. "Sorry..."

"No! Don't apologize. It's cute. Although... that reminds me, I have something else that might be fun for you to try on."

She told me to sit down and after a minute came over with a tiny chastity cage.

"Do you know what this is?"

Of course I did. Chastity was another hidden fetish of mine, another fantasy that I would never do in real life. Still, I stripped naked at her request, and when she saw me, she smirked again.

She ran her finger over my pelvic area -- my cock was rock hard, twitching, begging, but she didn't touch it with her finger. Instead, she pressed an ice pack up against my cock and balls. I squirmed inside as I shriveled up.

"It's ok, this won't take a second."

She took my cold, shrunken genitals in her hand and firmly put the cage on, tucking away the key. It was one of the tiny ones that confined me to under an inch, but painless thanks to the numbing cold. Rhonda stood me up and examined me.

"That. Looks. Amazing. How does it feel?"

I told her it was fine, but secretly I loved it. It was incredibly erotic, standing in front of her with my legs and body shaven smooth, wearing nothing but a chastity cage as she was fully clothed. Playing it cool, I put my shirt and booty shorts back on and we enjoyed our dinner together, but when she stared at me or touched my leg, I felt pressure building in my cage and my thoughts turned to what else we might get up to. After washing up and cleaning the kitchen, I asked if there was anything else she wanted me to do for her.

"You know," she said, "I am feeling a little bit of an ache that you might be able to help with. Do you want to give me a massage?"

My heart quickened. "I would love to."

So, she led me up to her room. She put some towels down, then got out a bottle of massage oil and handed it to me. And then she took her top off. Her tits bounced free. They were massive and round, with big, sweet nipples pointing outward. Her body had a healthy level of firm softness and a hint of a tummy. Her bulging tits and curving hips gave her the perfect figure. She lay on the bed.

By now I was rock hard in my cage with a lusty energy spreading through me from the pressure.

"Can you rub my chest please?"

Blood rushed to my head -- I reached out, put my hand just below her shoulder. She laughed.

"Lower," she rolled her eyes. "And oil, please."

I rubbed some of the light, thin oil onto my hands and drizzled it onto her chest, then tentatively put my hands onto her breasts. They were so full, so warm. She moaned as I began to massage her.

"Perfect."

I let myself relax and rolled her tits around under my hands, her engorged nipples sliding on my skin. My cage was straining so hard I could barely breathe as I gently felt the two massive, firm shapes. It was heaven. Then, in a moment of daring, I let myself glance down to her tights and saw the defined outline of a huge shape under the fabric. My eyes shot away, not wanting her to catch me looking.

I continued massaging and after a while she let out a sigh and leant up on her elbows.

"Goodness. Now I'm the one who's excited."

She motioned downward. Now with permission, I looked properly. The shape was enormous. Rhonda smiled wickedly.

"Do you think you could do me a really special favor and give me a massage there?"

I didn't know what to do. I should back out of this, before I went too far. But the feeling of her wanting me was overcoming the boundaries I had set for myself. I hesitated.

"Are you ok?" Rhonda asked.

"Yeah, it's just..."

I looked away, feeling a rush of shame and embarrassment.

"Hey. It's ok. You don't have to."

"I'm just not..." I began.

"I get it. You're not gay. But this is different, honey. You're just helping me out, it's a massage. And it will be our secret."

I was still hesitant.

"Let me tell you something." She continued. "I have a special condition. My cock... it's highly overactive. I NEED to cum, and I cum a lot. If I don't it just comes out on its own, usually while I'm sleeping, and makes a huge mess. You would be helping with my medical issue, and you might like it. Just give it a try, and if you want to stop, you can. Can you take off my tights?"

I took a deep breath. This was going to happen. I would stop if I didn't like it, but anyway, it was only a massage to help with her medical condition. Trying to contain myself, I pulled them down and all the way off.

I couldn't believe her size -- I'm not a surveyor so I can't tell you in inches, but it was the biggest cock I had seen in person or online. Her skin was so smooth and there was a neat strip of thick pubic hair right above it. The shape was perfect, slightly thicker around the middle, with a hint of an upward curve. A few long straight veins stood out, and I saw a slick of clear fluid coming from the slit at the end of her shapely head. Her smell hit me -- a rich cock-smell that made me weak.

"Look how swollen I am." Her tone was low and suggestive.

She was right. Her cock was hard, and I noticed her huge testes, big, primal, horse-like things throbbing under the smooth skin.

I reached out and nervously let my hand feel her.

"That's right, good boy. Remember, massage oil. And do my balls too please".

She laid back onto the bed.

I dripped some oil on to her and sat down, then let my hand slide over her intimidating cock. It was so warm and alive. I cupped one of her testicles with my other hand -- it completely filled it -- and started gently massaging the heavy shape. She moaned.

"Ohhh yes. Slowly."

She pulsed under my hand, and I slid up and down and up and down. It was incredible. The nervousness left, and I was so hard, straining in my cage, and I realized I wanted to see her cum. I tried to increase the intensity, but she told me to slow down again.

"Take it easy. I don't want you to get worn out too quickly."

So, I took it easy, and slowly stroked up and down her massive cock, feeling the firm, muscled surface, and massaged her full balls, for ages and ages. The feeling was incredible, her veins and her thickness and the firm, massive cock-surface sliding through my fingers. All I could do was stare at her cock, her tits and her face, which was in ecstasy. I let my fingers slide over the ridges and ruts, feeling every inch of its size. I must have done it for a long time because my arms did eventually get tired.

"Are you going to cum?" I asked her. I desperately wanted her to.

"Hmmm..." she half moaned. "I'm not sure. Maybe if you use those pretty lips."

I paused. I looked at her, then down at her cock. I began to move my head down, but she stopped me briefly. I could see by her expression that she was very pleased with herself.

"Move up here," she said, waving me to come up onto the bed.

"That's better, it will be easier on your neck."

Rhonda was reclining halfway, propped up against the cushions at the headboard, her legs spread, feet planted. I went in between her thighs on my hands and knees, and in front of me, her giant cock lay back, and her swollen balls hung. I could see the massive underside of her bust, and above, her face, looking down and encouraging me. I took a breath and moved in.

I let my lips touch the smooth round head of her cock, opening them a little, then a little more. Her smell was stronger now. I looked up at Rhonda -- our eyes met, and I pressed my lips into a pout, letting my tongue through in a soft kiss. Her face changed and her eyes rolled up in pleasure. I opened my mouth to take in more and tasted the primal flavor of her cock and the hint of vanilla from the oil. I also sensed a warm, slippery, salty substance -- her precum was leaking into my mouth. It felt good, and I stimulated her with my tongue, and felt an oozing of more precum.

I couldn't fit much in, so I took hold of her cock with one hand, resting on my elbows now, and continued to massage her. I ran my tongue down her sides, feeling the rippling cock muscle, sliding my lips and tongue over her. This was so hot.

As I went lower, she moaned- "yes, baby, down there too", and I sucked her huge testicles softly, loving their immense weight and the throb that came from inside them.

I began a cycle, lapping at her balls, then sucking and licking up her shaft and taking her head into my mouth to taste the fresh oozing of precum that continued to spill from her. Soon, I had cleared the vanilla oil from every surface and could taste only her skin and sticky fluids. My own cock was leaking, tight within its little cage.

Rhonda was watching me and encouraging me to go deeper. I did, but the bulk of her cock head was impossible to take past the back of my mouth.

I sucked on her cock for what seemed like an hour, lost in the sensations, and then I felt her hand on my head. I looked up into her eyes, and she stared at me as she began to stroke her cock, holding me with my mouth around her. She stroked faster, and with her intensity I began to run my tongue along the underside of her cock, filled with lust. Her breathing quickened.

"Get ready, baby. Start swallowing as soon as I blow, and don't stop until I finish, ok?"

I nodded, looking up at her, eyes wide with anticipation. She pressed me harder into her -- she was pumping my head up and down now, in rough, short thrusts, and jerking herself fast. She let out a grunting moan, and I felt a hot strong spurt on my tongue. I salivated -- the taste was potent, rich tasting cum. The flow of cum continued and I realized I needed to swallow, so I did, and she exploded again, this time filling my mouth completely.

The feeling of having my entire mouth completely filled with cum was mind-numbing. Rhonda was watching my face as I tried to take in her load. The volume was unbelievable -- each long cumshot happened in slow motion. I saw a flash of mischief in her eyes, and she pulled my head back off her cock, and I watched as another huge, continuous stream of creamy thick cum shot out of her cock, laying itself across my face and over my lips, cheek, and chin, and covering them in a thick hot layer. Her lip curled with glee as I took her cock back into my mouth to swallow the next shot.

She came again and again, freakishly huge loads, and I tried to swallow as much as I could but despite my efforts cum continued to cover my face, the excess slowly drooling in thick cords off hanging off my lips and chin, and pooling onto her pelvic area below. Finally, her orgasm subsided. She was still holding my head, tilting me to look directly up at her.

"Oh goodness," she said, now holding her cock and sliding the underside side to side across my lips. "I feel so much better. Thank you so much. Now, let's clean this up."

She wiped her finger along my cheek, coating it with a helping of cum, and put it into my mouth slowly, swirling around my lips. She went on until my cum battered face was clear, and when she was done, I used my mouth to clear the excess from her cock, too. I licked around her base and her hips and ran my tongue underneath to catch what had settled around her testicles and inner thighs. I felt amazing, in a satisfied buzz as she stroked my hair.

"Was that ok, darling?" she asked me. I nodded.

"I'm glad. We can do it again if you'd like. Honestly, it would help me if we did something like that regularly. Do you think you'd like that?"

I nodded again. I had loved it, every second of it -- her fat cock between my lips, the taste of her cum, the thrill of swallowing mouthful after mouthful of her rich spunk and having it splattered all over my face -- it was the hottest thing I had ever done.

"I'm really happy to help, anytime."

"Oh, that's perfect. What do you think about your chastity cage? Do you mind keeping it on?"

Still in a haze, I said I didn't mind.

"Good. Just come over any time if you have any issues, or if you find the pressure is too much. I'll help keep it nice and clean, too."

...

From then onward, I would go over to Rhonda's every two or three days. We had a routine -- I would strip and she would unlock me then bathe my stiff dick and balls with a soapy washcloth. Then, my cage would go back on with the same ice method as the first time, and Rhonda would give me a plain black g-string and my booty shorts to wear while I tidied up the house. I would be full of arousal, wanting her to do things to me, and wanting to taste her cock. When I had done a good enough job of cleaning, I would service Rhonda's cock, sometimes in her bed, sometimes standing in the hallway, and sometimes in the living room while she watched TV. I got addicted to her cum, and she produced a lot of it. She could be ready again less than a minute, and seemed to cum more the second time, and just as much on the third. She would watch me shower before I got back into my regular clothes and went home.

After a few long sessions, I got better at swallowing her cock. I remember it wasn't long until I felt the thrill of her pushing past the opening of my throat. Over time her cock squeezed deeper and deeper into me, and soon enough I could take her full thickness and length. I learned to control my breath -- Rhonda encouraged me to take her all the way to the base and move myself back and forth to masturbate her cock with my throat for as long as I could, which was soon over a minute at a time. But even after all that, Rhonda would need to jerk herself off to finally cum, no matter how long I spent kneeling and worshipping her.

In some moments, while sucking her off, or when she would playfully spank my ass, I would build to an intense state of longing to cum, intensified by my constant chastity. Rhonda would sit me on her lap and grind her cock against me. She became more and more bold, moving my g-string to the side and brushing her fingers over my hole, the next time fully rubbing it, the next time spitting on it, then pushing her finger up inside. The feeling was intense, and I began to enjoy the pleasure that would start at my pink ring and slowly spread down my legs. At home, I would play with my butt thinking about her, sometimes trying to fit a few fingers in to mimic what it would be like to be fucked.

And then one day, she told me it was time.

"I'm so in love with your ass, sweetie. I know it's a lot to ask, but do you think we could try anal?"

I didn't say anything for a second. I had thought about it a lot, and desperately wanted to, but her size made me nervous, and a part of me still thought I would never go that far. But Rhonda convinced me, promising to be gentle and to keep it our secret.

...

So, a few days later, I found myself cleaning the floors with a heightened anticipation. Rhonda watched for a while, then cut my chores short, leading me to her room.

She stripped me naked and took off her own clothes. Her hair tumbled over her shoulders, and her busty tits popped out as she smiled widely. Her fat, thick, mammoth cock stood above her thick long thighs.

"I've been looking forward to this forever. We'll go really slow, ok? Are you ready?"

I climbed onto the bed, on all fours, and Rhonda came up behind me. She groped my ass, ran her hand down my thigh, and pushed lightly against my hole with her thumb.

"Breathe," she told me. "You're curving your back. Try to relax and sink into it."

I let my back arch, sinking down onto my elbows.

"Ohhh.." she crooned. "That's perfect."

Her hands slapped lightly onto my ass cheeks as she grabbed them and squeezed, spreading them open. She circled my hole with her finger, then I felt a drizzle of lubricant falling onto me. She swirled her finger around, coating my rim, then pushing inside. It slid through, and she began to explore. The sensation was pleasant once I got used to it, and I began to relax. Then, she seemed to find a sweet spot, and I felt a wave of ecstasy flash through me and let out a light moan.

"That's nice isn't it sweetheart?"

"mmhmm..."

She shifted behind me, and I felt the soft, firm surface of her cockhead, slippery and pressing against my asshole. She slid it around, almost lazily. With enough time, I felt I could have cum from this sensation alone, but she pressed more firmly until I felt my ass was stretching.

"Tell me if it hurts, honey."

I could feel that she was holding her cock with her hand and moving it from side to side, or maybe masturbating herself as she pressed into me. My ass was stretched a little more, and a little more, then she held for a minute or two. She would wait, squeezing my asscheeks or giving my cage a little tap or stroking my tightly bound sack, then she would press forward again. She drizzled more lube on and took her time.

Finally, after so many incremental movements, it happened. Her cockhead, the whole massive bulk of it, somehow popped into me. She was there. It was painless -- she had been so slow and gentle -- but the feeling of being stretched and sensitive was intense.

12