Masso Joe Ch. 03

Story Info
Jay Gets to Massage Mom.
2.2k words
4.58
31.2k
25

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayrotica
jayrotica
39 Followers

Chapter 3 Massaging Mom

It was a Saturday morning and I just returned from the pharmacy. Massage oil.. Check...Personal Lube... Check... Sleep Mask... Check.

Dad was out golfing and mom would be home from her run shortly. I thought this would be the best time to approach her. I heard the door open and in she walked, holding a water bottle and a towel around her neck. Her body was wet with sweat, her hair matted but still looking so cute, reminding me of her cheerleader pictures from her college days.

"So how was the run?" I asked.

"It is never easy", she smiled, "my leg cramped up at the start but improved midway and I finished the 10km in about an hour. What have you been doing while I was out."

"Funny you ask" as I laughed in an awkward manner. "You remember when Masso Joe was here a couple of weeks ago. It got me interested in massage. So I did some research and actually met and talked with Joe about massage. He gave me some guidance and techniques."

"Very interesting"

"So mom I wanted to try to give you a massage."

"But we don't have a table"

"Not needed, I can do a massage on the floor using your yoga mat."

"We don't have massage oil"

Again I responded, "I have already taken care of that as well."

"So you seem to have all the answers", she smiled, "Ok, how about you let me take a shower and I will join you in the basement."

Setting up the yoga mat on the floor and turning on the music I could feel my heart pounding through my chest. You must relax. You've studied and done hundreds of massages in your head and you can do this. I turned and saw my mom coming downstairs dressed in her yoga top and pants.

"OK sweet I am ready for my massage."

Looking at her in her cute outfit. "I don't think you are ready mom, how about you go into the bathroom, get out of that yoga wear, and come back draped in a towel."

"You want me naked" she exclaimed with some hesitation.

"Well isn't that the way you usually have your massages done."

"Well yes, but this is different..."

"No it isn't... get that butt into the bathroom, and don't keep me waiting too long", I said with a stern voice.

"Yes sir!" She smiled, "Right away sir", not used to seeing this side of me.

My heart continued to pound, amazed that I had gotten this far without major resistance. When she returned, she was wrapped in a towel.

"Does this meet with your approval sir?" as she walked over to the mat giving me a flash of her naked thigh.

I handed her the sleep mask and asked her to put it on.

"Why the mask?" she asked.

I explained that by closing down one sense the other senses become more aware.

"So you did meet with Masso Joe", she smiled remembering that he had made a similar comment.

But for me the mask was given to try to get mom to dissociate away from the fact her son was giving her a massage, and allow her to focus solely on the massage and not feel guilty for enjoying the experience.

She placed the mask on and I removed her towel, asking her to lie down on the blanket that I used to cover the yoga mat. I had a brief glimpse of her nakedness, before I covered her full back with the towel. I started the massage in the manner that I had done so many times in my head, by pressing and rolling each body part, warming wherever I touched. I then slide the towel down to her waist and applied the oil to my hands and forearms. Because she is so slight her muscles popped out even while in a resting position. I started slowly and began to increase my pressure. I used various techniques including effleurage and pressing all the while checking if the pressure was ok.

She told me not to be afraid of pressing harder, that she is tougher than she looks and like a good watch will not break under pressure. We both had a giggle after that comment, as began to increase my pressure which she seemed to enjoy. I moved to her lower back and would slide my hands under the towel every so often, before removing the towel completely. My mom has such a fine ass. Firm, round without a hint of sagginess. I massaged those mounds with loving tenderness, knowing that my hard cock was inches away from her bare flesh. With growing confidence, I allowed my hand to slide down between her cheeks, rubbing at her ass bud and the edge of her vagina. I felt her body jerk the first time I did this but then it relaxed again. I continued my glute massage switching from one cheek to the other while my opposite had played with her ass crack. I could hear her muffled moans as I proceeded. Her ass lifted up slightly but I ignored this positive event, wanting to tease her more.

I moved down her legs and focused on her ankles and calves. This area did need a real workout because of the running that she does. I kneaded and stroked her shapely calves, trying to remove any buildup of lactic acid accumulated from her run. Although mostly quiet until know, she did comment on how good it felt to have her legs massaged. I moved from her legs to her thighs and enjoyed how her tight hamstrings began to relax under my touch. My stokes were long and firm, each time edging closer to her sex. Moving from one thigh to the other, I stroked them up and down and down and up, each time grazing against her pussy lips. Again her legs spread open and ass lifted. Still wanting to tease I continued to graze her pussy, not giving her the pressure that she obviously wanted. Looking down at my pants I saw a growing wet spot originating from the inside my underwear.

Trying to read her body language I gave my next instruction. Please assume the "child's pose", I instructed. Without any hesitation, mom brought her butt to her ankles and left her arms flat on the ground. This is the position I dreamed about. Her arms overhead gave her wide shoulders a complete contrast to her tapering waist, followed by her small but curvy hips. I remember the feel of those hips as I grabbed them and fucked her, with Joe watching. Now her ass and pussy were here in front of me, to do anything that I enjoyed. I started to use my forearms over her back and butt to actually stretch out her lower back, but this was only foreplay for what I had in mind. I wiped the massage oil from my hands and squirted on some personal lube. I then ran my hands between her legs just rubbing her outside pussy lips. I took one of her pussy lips between my thumb and fingers and gentled rubbed at it. I moved to the opposite lip and again performed the same function. I followed this by using both hands, massaging them at the same time.

Although my hands had lube, I knew that the wetness I saw was not from me, but from her own natural wetness. I continued to play moving my fingers toward her inner lips and massaging her sweet pink flesh. As I toyed with her, I heard her moan with pleasure as she moved her ass up and down trying initiate more contact. I watched as I placed one slippery finger into a sopping wet pussy and then a second finger. From where I was, I could massage her G spot while playing with her ass bud with my thumb. I could hear her whisper "Fuck that feels so good." I don't usually hear mom swear, but I guess this was not a usual situation. I continued to finger fuck her and massage her clit for a while, enjoying the change in mom's breathe, moving faster and more shallow. I knew if I continued much longer that she would cum. But if Joe taught me anything it was about being patient. I slowly removed my fingers and asked mom to roll over.

Still unable to see, she stretched out and rolled on her back. Her pussy so clean and bare, it was like she had prepared it for me. I ran some oil on my hands and started to massage to breasts. Her nipples were already hard and popped up from her B cups. I felt her arm circle around my back as reach for my butt. I enjoyed the feel of her hand against me as it gave me additional feedback on her level of enjoyment. Leaning over her, I could not resist placing my lips on her nipple and flittering it with my tongue. As I did this I felt her hand squeeze my ass and felt the exhale of her breathe. I moved to the other tit and performed the same ritual. But this time I felt her hands on my balls, searching for my cock. I placed her hands on her belly and told her to relax as I quickly threw off my clothes and placed a little oil on my cock. I removed her hands from her belly and started to massage it in the clock ward motion that I had read about, making the circle wider as I went.

As I grazed her clit, I felt her body jump and felt her hand reach for my cock and being to stoke it. It was already rigid and the oil made her hand slide easily over the shaft. I opened her legs for which she gave no resistance. I placed two fingers into her pussy and felt her strong muscles contract on them. Like before I massaged her G spot with one hand while the other hand toyed with her engorged clit. The faster I moved the faster her hand stroked my cock, trying to mimic my rhythm. I knew if I let her continue that I would explode, so I moved away from her. She seemed disappointed as I moved away, but this session was mine to control. I crawled between her legs and for the first time lowered my mouth on my mother's clit. I lapped at it like a thirsty dog needing water and she reacting by panting and playing with her breasts. My tongue darted in and out of her pussy, moving up to her clit and back again. My mouth circled her sensitive clit and I gently sucked it in and out of my mouth ensuring that all parts of her sensitive nub where being stimulated. When I pressed my tongue firmly against her pink lips just under love button, I could hear her moan with pleasure.

Now it was her time to cum. I continued to lick and stroke her clit, while finger fucking her pussy. As she had done with Joe she began to give instructions on where, how fast and how hard to finger her. I followed her lead and it wasn't 60 seconds that she started to shake and tremor as if the room was shaking. She quickly pushed my head from in between her legs, not able to be touched after her orgasm.

I moved closer to her chest, placed my hand on her breast, her hand on my chest and said breathe with me. Her breathing was erratic but slowly started to settle down. As she lowered her hand I felt it move down my belly and search for my hard cock. Removing her hand, I said I want to try one more thing. I took the oil and spread it all over my body. I felt her exhale as I lowered my slippery onto hers and then moved like a snake all over her breasts and belly, with one leg dragging in between hers, her clit now accepting to be touched again. The flesh against flesh was such a turn on for me, allowing my cock to move over her pussy, her belly and her breasts. She continued to be turned on and said in no uncertain terms that she wanted my cock. The teasing time was well over as I nested my cock between her hungry lips. I swear that she took my whole cock deep into her throat while her finger toyed with my anus. Being so excited, I knew that this would be fast as I let go a load deep down her throat. It was a warm loving accepting throat for my cum. I now know what ecstasy is like, as I sat bare ass on the floor.

As I covered mom with the original towel, I told her practice her savasana (dead man's yoga pose) and release her mind, allowing the goodness to flow in. When ready she could remove the sleep mask and meet me upstairs.

I grabbed my clothes and headed upstairs for a shower. While taking my shower I saw the shower door open. My mom was standing there naked and said "I am not sure what the fuck you did for me, but my body is so relaxed, my legs and calves feel fabulous and I have an inner glow that I cannot explain."

She closed the shower door and I smiled, thinking I knew where the inner glow came from.

Very impressed with my first real massage, I started to think about my next adventure.

jayrotica
jayrotica
39 Followers