Master and Commander

Story Info
Rory Gilmore and Logan Huntzberger - BDSM, anal play, rough.
5.6k words
4.67
5.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I originally published this elsewhere but I felt this needed some more mature content. What you should know is that in my story (originally called Balancing Act) Rory and Logan have been married for 3 years, have 3 kids and at the moment in their life Logan has been working in London while Rory has been at home in New York for a couple of months, they've begun to feel a little disconnected. Rory has flown over to London for a weekend, to work on them - and among other things this involves a bag full of sex toys. Essentially this a story of a fairly vanilla couple experimenting with BDSM and sex toys, no humiliation - just role play.

I truly hope you enjoy this. If you do, let me know. I have more ideas on what to put on this site concerning GG. I do not own Gilmore girls or any of the characters, however all the development in the characters past AYITL is my own.

-------------

After a long walk in the morning, going by Rory's list that listed all the things they ought to do to reconnect - answer the 36 deep questions, discuss their futures and confess to their secrets which they've been holding, and lunch, they returned to Logan's hotel room to rest. It really hadn't taken Rory very long to fall asleep, but after a couple of hours, Rory stirred in her place, and the sensation of Logan's fingers so close to her, reminded her that she really didn't come here to sleep.

"Hey," she turned to her back, looking around a little confusedly, trying to figure out how long she'd slept, as if afraid to miss something.

"It's almost 4," Logan replied, anticipating her question which she hadn't asked yet. He put his tablet down, deciding not to continue reading - it was work, nothing exciting or worth his time more than Rory was.

Her sigh of relief was audible - she hadn't wasted the entire day. Fixing things under a time limit wasn't the ideal scenario, but it was what they had - she liked to think that so far they'd been cautious with the time they had.

"So what should we do now?" Rory asked, wondering if he had any plans.

"Anything we want," Logan shrugged. Naturally he had plans for them for dinner, but that was hours away. "We still have a couple more questions to go through," he proposed. He'd found these questions surprisingly refreshing - these were not something people usually talked about and it took a certain seriousness to get through them - but they'd taken the time to try this, and he was glad they had.

"Okay," Rory turned to her stomach, and propper her elbow onto the pillow.

Logan pulled up the file on his phone again, he read through a couple that weren't too applicable in their case and chose another. "Well this one should be doable - list five positive characteristics of the other," Logan read out. Rory looked like she was thinking, and as she'd just woken he decided to give her a minute - "I can start," Logan suggested, and reflected Rory's position, placing his other hand on Rory's back, letting his thumb gently stroke her.

"You're a force of nature - in a good way. You actually manage to move people and things around so they end up liking you or working for your advantage. You really ought to be a leader, you know - an editor, a manager, CEO maybe?" Logan added.

Rory rolled her eyes. Based on some of her past experiences she was not exactly agreeing with it. But she did trust his opinion - it wasn't the first time he'd been right about things that she didn't necessarily see - like for example handling three kids under three.

"You're smart but I think we've already established that. You still look amazing. I've never been bored with you. And I absolutely love it when you're shy and blush," Logan said in a smug tone, adding in a whisper, "like this morning."

He glanced over her tall and slim form once again - he could never get tired of that body, her amazing sapphire eyes making him realize time and time again what an effect she had on him - he was addicted. God, how he'd missed having her in the same room.

When Logan had picked her up that morning from the airport she had been all flustered and red in her face but she hadn't outright told him why. It was only as Logan had seen her hide a ziplock bag of 'something' under her clothes in her suitcase when she was unpacking, when he'd confronted her. Rory had blushed again and hid in the bathroom, allowing Logan to see for himself. It was a big bag full of various sex toys. Logan had at that moment, feeling sympathetic for her embarrassment, only briefly looked at the bag, being more surprised than anything. Then Rory had admitted that she'd gotten searched at the customs, hence her embarrassment.

"I don't think that counts you now - blushing when embarrassed isn't necessarily a positive trait," Rory pointed out.

"Ah who cares - it is for me," Logan replied smugly, and stole a kiss from her lips anyways.

Rory pretend-groaned at his smugness - especially in the beginning of their relationship, it had been the thing that made her both hate him and adore him.

"I think you probably know all of this," Rory sighed. "All those girls you've dated in college, and later, have probably told you this a million times," Rory began. "You're handsome - it's like you age like fine wine almost," she said, and Logan let out a hearty laughter. Rory was in a way amazed that she was with someone this athletic,as she barely did anything other than get her exercise from playing with the kids. Though sure - lifting her daughter up made up a decent 16 lb weight bell. But Logan really took care of himself - he was thinner than he'd been back in college, muscles more toned but still lean, and he really had the stamina. She could just watch him for hours. Rory knew he didn't work out just for her of course - it was about his wellbeing and health, both physical and mental, mostly, thinking forward, but she sure appreciated living next to someone who provided such a feast for the eyes.

"Is that your way of saying you secretly have a thing for older men?" Logan laughed, unable to stop thinking of that comparison.

"Oh don't or I won't get Asher Fleming out of my head...," Rory replied, shaking her head, laughingly. But to her Logan still didn't look old - he was just a little different, firmer, less like a boy and a whole lot more man.

"Fine, fine," Logan said as his laughter subsided.

"Your smugness is irritating sometimes, but it works so well," Rory continued, biting her lip.

"What does it work on?" Logan decided to pick on her a little and play oblivious. Truth be told, Logan wasn't very used to taking compliments even if he'd heard all sorts of things said about himself, he'd even made some gossip magazines top 50 eligible bachelors one year, he didn't particularly trust most of those opinions. So if anyone's opinion counted it was Rory's.

"Making people swoon...," Rory replied.

"What people?" Logan teased.

"Fine - let's stick to me, okay?" Rory said with some annoyment in her tone. "You make my knees weak, okay?" she huffed, humouring him.

"Well good, because that's the reason I do it," he replied, and kissed her again. The fluttering in her stomach was a good reminder that they weren't just attracted to each other and appreciated a lot of the same things - they also had exceptional chemistry.

"You take care of people - I really do see everything you do for me - during the pregnancies, with the babies, the company, my family, maybe I don't say 'thank you' enough," Rory continued apologetically. "You're the guy that shows up when we need you. I just need you not to forget about yourself," Rory added, squeezing his forearm. Logan was the guy who showed up at the hospital when she was scared for someone else, he was the one that made sure she and the kids were fed and happy - even now he'd been willing to put in the effort of working on them, while so many other guys would've just laughed her list off. He put others first on so many occasions, Rory was almost beginning to feel guilty for not acknowledging these things more openly and more frequently.

"I love that you're worldly - I never had to explain to you why I might want to go on an adventure or travel somewhere, or take up a new challenge," Rory continued, looking at his light brown eyes. Instead of the iceberg filled water that had been between them, they were in lukewarm waters by now, not an iceberg in sight.

"And... I love how you've always known my boundaries. You've never pushed me to do something I didn't want to do. Yes, you've persuaded me to do things I wouldn't do myself sometimes, but you always know just the way to make me feel comfortable in the end," Rory continued to list the final trait.

"Is this your way of saying that I can go get that bag you're hiding under your sweaters and we can explore what's in there?" Logan asked hopefully, having just briefly glanced at it's contents earlier, but as it seemed to contain a lot of smaller things he was quite curious about everything that she'd ordered.

"Fine - but I'm not saying we should try them all like now," Rory emphasized.

"Hey, you just said I'd never push you to do anything you didn't want to do - so trust me, I won't," Logan replied,and got up from the bed and went to search for the zip lock bag in question. In a way it felt like adult Christmas. How often did one really get oneself toys as an adult?

"Don't ask why I got these in particular...," Rory replied and turned to her side now, as he returned. She was beginning to blush again.

Naturally the bag contained a tube of lube - that really wasn't something to wonder much about. Logan and Rory had been always very sexual, they were not shy to trying out new positions or even locations, especially when they were younger, but somehow they'd always gone rather vanilla on these things, and besides the one vibrator, which Rory had gotten years ago before they really got together again, they hadn't really considered getting any else. Honestly with the kids, they hadn't really had the time to get bored. To begin with this bag, however, contained leather wrist cuffs, a blindfold, a vibrating cockring, a remote control vibrator roughly 6 inches long but wider than average, and another silicone dildo - which was even a half an inch larger than Logan himself was. There were also two sets of what looked like two tiny metal balls that clung onto each other.

"What are these?" Logan asked, having not seen something like that before. Logan liked to think he knew a thing or two about sex toys, if from nowhere else then porn. In her past sexlife which hadn't always included Rory - sure he'd known some girls who used clit vibrators, but the rest was pretty regular.

"These are called Sin Spheres... or something like that, basically magnets," Rory explained.

Logan pulled the spheres apart and put them back together, sensing the strong magnetic bond that they had. "I think I get it," he said, realizing this must be something similar to clamps and he tested them out by setting them on either side of his index finger. They'd certainly had rough sex before, on occasion Logan even handling her a little rougher by holding her wrist above her head or slapping her ass, but they'd never really consciously tried incorporating pain into their pleasure before. But clearly, this was something she was curious about.

But the next item he got out of the bag truly surprised him.Logan looked at the black silicone butt plug with a crystal base and his wife back and forth, not quite believing his eyes. He'd secretly thought what anal sex with her would be like, but never quite dared to admit it.

"I don't think we really gave it a try - maybe in the right moment and lots of lube...?," Rory shrugged, hesitantly.

They'd had only one incident of almost trying anal sex - a sleepy and drunken mistake that neither had really anticipated, which had ended before it really ever started - Rory feeling a little sore and Logan feeling embarrassed. The topic hadn't really been addressed again in their lovelife. Besides, now, there really was the added insecurity that Rory had - she'd had three kids. Maybe if she got used to it - she could offer him versatility?

"Okay," Logan exhaled, smilingly. It was his moment of realization for him that Rory did hold a few surprised as well.

The bag also held a genuine leather collar, which Logan had to admit actually looked sexy. It had tiny metal studs and had a heart in the front, but it looked classy. He'd been dealing with a lot of his own issues in the past few months, among them feeling the loss of control - feeling jealous and very protective of Rory and his entire family. This idea of control in the bedroom, that both the collar and cuffs spoke of was waking something in him.

"You know, I never really said this to anyone," Rory began, holding up two small bell-shaped objects made of silicone she'd fished out from the bottom of the bag as the final item. "But breastfeeding actually felt really good, arousing even... sometimes," she confessed nervously. Saying that she felt aroused while one of her kids was feeding felt very taboo, and naturally at that moment she wasn't thinking dirty thoughts, but that knowing had carried.

"Like the time when I sucked your breasts in the shower?" Logan asked, recalling one night after a gala, when Rory's breast had been full of milk but the kids had already been fed by the nanny. Neither had expected that either, but the experience had been mind blowing.

"Like that," Rory smiled, tilting her head playfully, and demonstrated on top of her top that these two items were actually supposed to be suction cups.

"My-my - my wife has a dirty mind," Logan mused, kissing her then again slowly.

That very thought that she'd done this - gotten them all of these was incredibly exciting on its own. It was also opening up some new level of intimacy - actually speaking about what they liked or were curious about - so far it had mostly been about trial and error. Their college relationship had always had some reservations, they were both still learning about themselves, despite having mastered the vanilla part. That had always seemed like all they needed.

But maybe as this next stage of their life this was something to explore?

"Anything you'd like to try now?" Rory murmured, just an inch from him.

Logan certainly liked her boldness - it was incredibly sexy. Clearly her initial coyness was vanishing, and he was glad, already feeling how he craved her.

"I'd say we're warmed up by now, don't you?" Logan smirked, and picked up the collar that had caught his attention the most. It was essentially just an accessory, and perhaps it did play along with the craving for control that he'd been recognizing. Maybe that was what they needed - to play those things out in the bedroom?

"I actually have some lingerie that goes with that," Rory recalled, and got up from the bed herself.

Logan was really not objecting, as Rory grabbed another bag from her luggage and headed for the bathroom quickly shower and to change to keep him guessing.

Rory's go to lingerie these days were bodysuits, camis, babydolls and teddies so they'd at least in part hide her stomach that she felt a little self conscious about after having the twins. She knew Logan would assure her time and time again that he didn't care about any stretch marks on slightly flappy skin, but keeping it covered was what made her feel better about herself so that's what she stuck with when it came to sexy lingerie. Not that since having the twins they had a lot of time to play around with lingerie in the first place.

Rory took a deep breath, gathering her courage to return to the room.

Logan had already thrown off the duvet cover and gotten rid of most of his clothes just the same - laying there just in his boxers, head propped up by his arm and Rory really didn't need to ask if he appreciated the view - his face hid very little when he had his guard down.

"Come, let me look at you," Logan said, rising to sit on the edge of the bed, as he held out his hand invitingly.

Rory's slight hesitancy showed, but it was cute nonetheless, and perhaps even suited this game they were playing. She took a few steps closer to him and stood in front of him, allowing him to look, fighting her shyness internally.

Logan looked over the black lace open back babydoll, which was form-fitting rather than what one normally thought of when one said 'babydoll', allowing his fingers to trace it's fabric approvingly. The fabric really only barely hid what she wanted it to hide, exposing her chest and collarbones, even her back, the light lace pattern enabling her nipples to show through it. The babydoll tied in the back with a sexy bow. Logan appreciated how tasteful she was about these things - there were no unnecessary feathers, jewels or even screaming colors, knowing clearly what he liked. He allowed the back of his fingers to trace her contours.

Logan rose up from his seat right between Rory and the bed, and appreciated the way Rory stood her ground by not giving him much space between them, letting the sexual tension linger. He got the leather collar from the bed and he moved around her and buckled it from the back, making sure it was just tight enough, but not too tight.

Rory hadn't had time to try any of these things on before today, but she certainly hadn't expected the heavy but at the same time secure feeling the collar created. She trusted Logan.

Logan wasn't quite sure what he was feeling - there was definitely some conflict in him over the idea of controlling her. She looked sexy as hell - no doubt about it. But there was definitely a lot to learn about this dynamic, and about himself in this new role as well. Little by little he allowed the idea of being her master that day sink in.

The wrist cuffs were next, but to Logan's surprise they were separate with no connector between them so he wondered whether that was Rory's way of saying she just wanted them to be decorative.

"There's a carabin in my purse," Rory said, surprising Logan again.

As Logan went to retrieve the carabin and when he returned, he pulled her arms to her back and hooked them together.

Rory was surprised how these items on her body actually made her feel more confident than before. There was trust between them - she knew he would hurt her badly and he would take care of her. And there was certainly something exhilarating in giving up control.

Logan stood behind her, letting the anticipation linger, breathing to her neck. He continued with slow teasing strokes with the back of his fingers - first her shoulder, arms, back then down her legs and back up along the inside of her legs, keeping a good 3 inch distance from her labia at this point.

He really took his time, making Rory experience each tantalizing stroke - the effect his touch was having on her showed well in the way her breathing changed to deep and shaky and on occasion she swallowed hard as the anticipation of what he would do next carried. She closed her eyes as she could feel Logan trace the inside of her thigh - she was sure he could smell her excitement building from there. She could only hope for a touch at her core.

Logan then appeared in front of her, surprising her as her eyes had been closed and his fingers hadn't stopped contouring her back while he'd moved around her. Logan took that as a hint and got the blindfold off the bed, deciding she clearly didn't need sight, having noticed her voluntarily closing her eyes a couple of times already. He fastened the blindfold, taking away her sight. This was a game of extreme attentiveness as well - reading even her minor movements, impressions and sounds.

Rory almost shivered in excitement. Her nervousness was calmed by the kiss that followed, Logan holding her chin, and the almost bruising kiss that relaxed her. She could sense how much he wanted her as he stood close to her, one of his legs between hers, letting her feel his warm member through his boxers on her thigh.

12