Master and the Maid Ch. 03

Story Info
Fiora and Kyle run a scam on Harris.
1.5k words
4.64
7.7k
14

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saint79
Saint79
67 Followers

Author's Note: Thanks once again for being a part of the Master and the Maid series here on Literotica. I appreciate everyone's input on the story and I honestly did not expect the reaction that I received for this story. You guys and gals are awesome and I hope you all continue to enjoy the story as much as I am enjoying writing it. Big shout out to hentaikitten once again. She's been a lifesaver in getting these edits in for me with my crazy time constraints. If you see her in the chat lobby, make sure to tell her thank you because without her edits of my absolutely horrid punctuation, this story would look much worse. Also, for those who have commented on how short the segments are, I write smaller segments so they are easier to edit and it still allows me to publish multiple segments in a short time. Some writers have segment separations inside chapters but I'd prefer to have separate chapters. Enjoy and, as always, Literotica rules apply.

-Saint

*****

Fiora hung her head as Kyle led her by her leash across the asphalt parking lot. The sights and smells were all too familiar to her as she'd just left here a few months prior. Her master had replaced the crude shackles that she'd worn before when he'd bought her; a new pair of shiny steel cuffs adorned her wrists. She winced and her ears flattened back against her head as she heard the all too familiar voice of her previous owner as he greeted Kyle.

"Well, well." Harris said, walking up with his hand outstretched, "If it isn't Mr. Brenner."

Kyle glared at him as he approached, causing him to slow and lower the offered hand.

"Is there a problem, Mr. Brenner?" Harris asked, peering back over Kyle's shoulder at Fiora.

"You sold me a pregnant Neko, Mr. Jasper." Kyle said, eyeing the slave trainer.

"What! No. No. No." he said, patting the air with his hands. "She wasn't pregnant when I sold her to you."

"Well she hasn't been out of my sight since I bought her." Kyle accused, "Isn't that right, kitten?"

Fiora winced as she heard the venom in Kyle's voice as he called her "kitten". She'd always hated that pet name when Harris had spoken it to her. She liked it even less now hearing it from Kyle. A strangely painful sensation coursed through her chest as she heard that utterance and her hand, absently, went to her chest.

"No, master." Fiora said meekly, "You have taken very good care of me at your home."

Harris looked over, wide-eyed, at Fiora. "Wow!" he said, "I don't think I've ever seen her that quiet. What's the secret?"

Kyle's eyes narrowed. "I don't brook backtalk," he said coldly, adding after a pause, "or dishonesty."

Harris looked back at Kyle. He was larger than Kyle. Probably outweighed him by sixty pounds but while Harris was stout, Kyle was a much more heavily muscled man than him. His brown eyes implied a threat so dire, Harris found himself stepping back from the slightly taller man. He cleared his throat before he spoke again.

"Look. I don't want her back and I understand there's an issue with her being with child and all but you can still have your fun with her for a while and then after as well."

"And what exactly am I supposed to do with the little one?" Kyle responded.

"You can always sell it."

"I'm not licensed as a breeder, nor do I want to spend the exorbitant amount they ask for the license to get one. You said nothing was wrong with her, Harris. I expect you to make good on that."

The anger simmering in the younger man's eyes was steadily increasing, his tone of voice matching the fire burning in his eyes. Harris found himself raising his hands defensively, readying for when the younger man exploded.

"Ok, Mr. Brenner." Harris finally said, lowering his hands to his sides, "What is it you want? Do you want a refund?"

Kyle smiled. "No, but I will take this one's little sister. You acquired her a year before you sold this one."

"But. But that one's not old enough for the sex trade yet!"

"No matter. She can service my household until she reaches the appropriate age."

"I would have to check on the pricing for her."

"Already done. She's valued around about what you sold me this kitten for."

Fiora flinched again at the nickname. Kyle had told her that he would speak cruelly and had apologized about it beforehand but hearing him say that hated name still hurt her feelings. She squeezed her eyes shut as she felt the tears starting to form. Her heart beat fiercely in her chest and it hurt to breathe. She clutched her chest tighter and dropped her head further.

Harris smirked as he looked over at Fiora clutching her breast as tears streamed down her face, visible under the cowl of the hood. She'd caused him much trouble while she'd been with him and it did him well to see her broken and standing silent behind her new master. His eyes quickly darted back over to Kyle, his eyes still cold and angry. Harris shivered as he thought about how he'd gotten her to break this quickly.

"Ok." Harris said, sighing, "I'll bring you the young one and sign her over."

"No." Kyle said, flatly, "I'll take her now."

"But!"

"Now!" Kyle roared, causing Fiora to flinch behind him.

Harris flinched too at the sudden outburst, his hands coming back to his chest defensively. "What will you do with her?" he asked, gesturing towards Fiora.

"I'll keep her," he said coldly, "and when the child is born, I'll deal with it."

Fiora hit her knees, openly weeping. Her breathing came in ragged, shallow gasps as she cried. Kyle wanted to turn and comfort her, remind her that this was an act put on for Harris's benefit. He wanted to remind her that she had asked for him to get her sister away from this man but he knew he couldn't. Staying true to his character, he bit his inner cheek and glared at Harris Jasper.

Harris turned quickly and headed back into his apartment, retrieving his paperwork and calling to the young Neko who was busy dusting model ships on his bookcase. She quickly stopped what she was doing and came to stand before her master, looking up into his eyes inquisitively. Harris quickly put a collar around her neck, attached a leash and after giving her a quick accounting of what was what happening, he led her outside to meet her new master.

"Here she is, sir." Harris said, handing the leash to Kyle, "I, uh, I'm sorry I wasn't completely truthful about young Fiora over there and I hope this doesn't affect our business in the future."

"We'll see." Kyle replied coolly, taking the offered leash and holding it back behind him. "Here, Fiora. Take your sister."

Fiora looked up and shakily took the leash for her sister, trying her best to dry her eyes on the inside of the cloak before looking up at her. Her sister beamed happily back at her, her eyes alight at being reunited with her. Fiora managed a smile and the pain in her chest began to slowly subside.

Kyle turned around after nodding to Harris and gave a slight jerk of Fiora's leash. Fiora stood up, testing her balance on her wobbly legs before turning and walking in step behind her master. Upon reaching his vehicle, she opened the door and ushered her sister inside. She closed the door behind her after climbing up on the truck's long bench seat. Kyle circled around and climbed in, starting the engine and taking off.

Once they were out of sight of Harris's apartments, Kyle turned to look at Fiora. She was smiling but the smile didn't reach her eyes. He could see the hidden pain as she looked down at her little sister. The little one was looking around everywhere and constantly speaking Nekonian, which Fiora would answer.

"Fiora?" he said, making her look up at him, "Are you ok?"

Fiora's smile still didn't reach her eyes. "Yes. That was much harder than I thought it would be. I have never heard you raise your voice like that."

Kyle smiled at her, half-heartedly. "I hope you don't ever hear me speak like that again. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings."

"No. No. I understand why you spoke the way you did." She looked down at her sister's wide-eyed expression as they got on the interstate. "I cannot thank you enough for rescuing her."

"No need." Kyle said, smiling brightly again. "I think she'll be a welcome addition to our home."

Fiora's smile finally lit up her eyes again as she regarded Kyle. His smile was warm and genuine and she found that she very much liked seeing him happy. That same strange feeling from the previous week found itself inching its way into her heart again and she finally realized what it was. She was happy that Kyle had found her and brought her to his-

No, she thought, he'd already said it. Their home.

Saint79
Saint79
67 Followers