Master Garret Ch. 04

Story Info
Punishment.
5.7k words
4.82
9.3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note: Thank you once again for your kind words and for reading this series. Our boys are getting more comfortable with each other so hopefully you will see some action in some future chapters.

As before, if you are here because of The Contract, please know that this is a different Jonathan than the one you already know. This Jonathan is still learning and we'll be on that journey with him. Now that I know where the main plot is going, I want to warn you now that some future chapters will get dark. But in the end everything will be okay.

I will gladly accept your constructive criticism and would be grateful for your advice.

I am working on the next part so hopefully you won't have to wait as long for that.

I do hope you enjoy.*

*****

Jonathan grinned as his cell phone pinged. Now that he was more comfortable in his role he didn't feel like he had to be focused on it all of the time. He had started texting his friends again after they had kindly let him be to get things figured out. His grin broadened as he read the latest message. The boys were going to go out tonight, and wanted to know if he could come too.

Today had been a relaxing day. Garret had left Jonathan to his own devices and wasn't expecting anything of him. Jonathan went looking for him and found him in the study.

Garret looked up at him from some papers he was working on.

"You seem to be in a good mood."

Jonathan shrugged. "I've had a good day. I had a question actually."

Garret leaned back and gestured for him to continue.

"Richard and some of the others are going out tonight and asked if I wanted to join them. So, I was wondering if I could go out tonight?"

"Of course, you are always welcome to see your friends. You are not a prisoner here. Where will you be going?"

Garret was awarded with a happy grin from Jonathan. "Just to a few bars to go play pool and darts and stuff, and just sit around for a while with drinks."

"I'll have Charles take you and pick you up then. I do have one condition, Jonathan. Don't drink too much. Of course you may have a few, but I don't want you coming home sloppy drunk. Understood?"

"Yes Sir!" Jonathan called and dashed out of the study to shower and get ready.

Garret chuckled, then his brow furrowed as the chuckle died. He knew Jonathan had some issues with drinking too much alcohol, and up until now Garret had been able to monitor how much Jonathan drank and make sure he didn't drink too much. He briefly thought about asking Richard to cut Jonathan off if he started to drink too much, but this was a time for Jonathan to relax with friends and not worry about being around a Dom. He was disappointed that he didn't trust Jonathan to follow his limited drinking rule, more in himself than Jonathan as he felt he should trust his submissive better. But this was one of the man's vices. He would just deal with it if anything happened.

A few hours later he waved Jonathan out the door and watched him drive away with Charles as chauffeur. He knew he wouldn't be able to sleep until Jonathan got home, so it was sure to be a late night. He sighed and went back to his study, trying not to worry.

...

Jonathan, oblivious to Garret's worries, immediately started having a great time once he met up with his friends. They were a mix of male Doms and submissives, though none were acting in their roles here. This was just a group of guys having a good night on the town. It was just what Jonathan needed. They all greeted him with enthusiasm and got to the fun.

An arcade bar was their favorite for the night. They played games, ate greasy bar food, and drank. Jonathan had meant to follow Garret's condition, he really had. But caught up in the moment the rule slipped from his mind. By the time the night came to an end and Charles arrived to take him home, he was easily the drunkest member of the group.

"Charles!" he exclaimed as he slid into the backseat, waving goodbye to his pals. "Holy shit, I'm glad I'm not driving." He groaned and laid down on the seat.

"Sit up and seatbelt please, Jonathan." Charles said with a sigh of annoyance.

Jonathan grumbled but did as he was bid. He chatted loudly the whole way home to a grumpy Charles. Once they arrived at the house, he giggled as Charles supported him inside.

"Hey, you...you know, yooooou're a really great guy. Even though you can be a...a reeeeeal shhhtick in the mud sometimes." Jonathan slurred as Charles helped him up the stairs to his room.

"Thank you?" Charles said. "Hush now, you don't want to wake Master Garret."

"Oh fuck!" Jonathan exclaimed. "Oh he's gonna be so piiiiiissed. Heeeeey Charles. Do me a big favor and don't tell 'im. Please?"

"Mmm." Charles made a non-committal sound as he steered Jonathan into his bedroom.

"Heeey you gotta promise!"

"Alright, I won't tell him. Now go to bed."

Jonathan giggled as Charles deposited him on the bed, he practically fell onto it. He managed to get his shoes off before he flopped completely.

"Thanks Charles," Jonathan muttered. His voice getting softer as alcohol induced sleep started to take over. "You're the best."

"Sleep well." Charles said as he closed the door.

He turned to see Garret leaning against the door of his bedroom down the hall. Charles sighed and went to him as he was beckoned.

"Drunk?" Garret stated more than asked.

"Utterly plastered, Sir," Charles said with a flat tone.

"Mmm," Garret said, his mouth a firm line. "Thank you for getting him home safely, Charles. I'll make sure he's all right, then deal with him in the morning."

"Good luck," Charles called as he flounced down the stairs.

Garret entered Jonathan's room and immediately wrinkled his nose. The smell of alcohol permeated through the room emanating from Jonathan. Garret set to work removing Jonathan's clothes so he wouldn't be sleeping in his jeans. He removed everything, including his underwear. Then he gently tucked Jonathan in under the covers and brushed back his hair. Jonathan murmured and leaned into the touch. Garret smiled at the movement.

"I'll see you bright and early in the morning, Jonathan. I promise you, you won't have a good day tomorrow."

He turned on his heel and stalked from the room, already planning what Jonathan would have to deal with for his disobedience.

...

"Rise and shine!"

Jonathan groaned as the loud voice seemed to shatter his eardrums and bright light stabbed into his eyes. He rolled over and pulled the covers over his head. Only to find them completely gone a moment later. He shivered as cool air ran over his body. Hang on, was he naked? He blinked blearily up at the figure enacting this torture. As his vision came into focus, he saw the stern face of Garret looking down at him.

Oh no.

"G'morning." He said, trying to act like he was just sleepy. "What time is it?"

"Seven o'clock sharp."

"In the morning? Why're you waking me up already?"

That stern face came closer as Garret leaned down. "Because you did specifically what I told you not to do."

Shit.

Jonathan froze, his pounding head made it impossible to think. He didn't know what to say or what to do to get out of this.

"You're going to get up, shower, and spend the rest of your day with me doing exactly what I tell you to." Garret took Jonathan's chin in his hand, gripping tight as he leaned menacingly close. "And I promise you, you will not enjoy it."

Jonathan gulped down the lump that formed in his dry throat and stared back at Garret with wide eyes.

"Sit up." Garret commanded and took Jonathan's arm to help him sit up against the headboard.

That slight change in elevation was enough to set Jonathan's head spinning. A glass was pressed into his hand and he focused on the liquid fizzing inside.

"What's this?"

"Alka Seltzer. It will help your head. There's a bottle of gatorade that I want you to drink within the next hour to get you hydrated. Drink."

Jonathan eagerly sipped at the medicine. The cool, bubbly, citrus flavored water easing the soreness in his throat. His brain was starting to process what Garret said to him. He was in a lot of trouble.

"Sir, I'm so-."

"No." Garret interrupted, holding up a finger. "No you're not sorry, yet. I am incredibly disappointed, Jonathan."

Jonathan winced. The disappointed routine worked to set the guilt heavy in his chest. He imagined he would have to work a lot harder in the following days to bring Garret's opinion of him back up.

Garret almost took pity on Jonathan, sitting there looking like a lost puppy. The man was extremely disheveled and reeked of alcohol. He briefly wondered if he should dial back his stern demeanor, but decided this was the best course of action. Jonathan needed to know that this type of disobedience would never be tolerated.

Jonathan sighed and leaned heavily against the headboard after draining the glass of medicine. He silently willed it to quickly ease the throbbing in his head.

"Sir, I honestly don't know how well I'll be able to function today."

"Oh don't worry, I'll take good care of you." Garret said with a devilish grin that Jonathan did not find the least bit comforting.

With Garret's help Jonathan made it without incident from the bed to the bathroom where he was placed in the shower. Garret didn't wait for the water to warm up first and Jonathan yelped as a blast of cold water hit his back. He shivered for a few more seconds before the water gradually warmed to a comforting temperature. He glared at Garret out of the corner of his eye and saw the other man smirking back at him. Jonathan sighed and set to scrubbing the smell of sweat and alcohol from his body. He tried not to think about what Garret had in store for him, but his imagination wandered wildly.

After he was clean he felt human again and went to fetch fresh clothes when he was stopped by Garret.

"Did I say you would be wearing clothes today?"

Jonathan's eyes widened as his gaze snapped to Garret's face. That damn self satisfied smirk was still there. He stiffened as Garret reached toward him then relaxed as he felt a collar being fastened around his neck. Only this one wasn't the soft, supple, delicate leather of the one he normally wore. This one was still soft and comfortable to wear, but it was noticeably thicker and sturdier.

Garret looped his finger through the D-ring in the front and tugged.

"Come along, pet."

With nervous trepidation, Jonathan followed.

...

Jonathan stared up at the ceiling and tried not to think about the slight discomfort of his position. He focused on keeping his breathing slow, relaxed, and even. He traced patterns in the wood grains and kept his thoughts as blank as he could.

It was incredibly difficult.

He was trussed up in rope and hanging from the ceiling. Normally the process of tying him in rope and suspending him would have him in a blissful state of mind, but not this time. Garret had brought him to the limit and pushed just a little bit more. He was safe and secure, but uncomfortable. He was basically in a kneeling position. His legs were spread out just a bit further than normal, he could feel the slight stretch in his thighs. His arms were stretched straight out behind his back and the rope binding them connected to the rope binding his ankles. A singular rope attached to the D-ring on his collar pulled his head back and forced him to look up at the ceiling. More rope bound his shoulders and upper chest, which forced his back to curve. He was sure that the ropes looked beautiful as always, but all he could see was the ceiling. Besides the slight burn and strain to his muscles, one strategic knot was almost the worst part. Garret had formed the knot in front of Jonathan's face so he could watch, then he looped it around the ropes at his hips and snugly tied it in place behind Jonathan's balls. Every time Jonathan moved that little knot of rope would press against that spot causing twinges of arousal to shock through his groin. Even while holding perfectly still Jonathan could still feel it pressing there, keeping him hard and stiff before Garret.

His master was seated at his desk in his study, Jonathan was facing the desk and suspended at eye level while seated. Garret seemed to be working, but he spent long moments watching his submissive without Jonathan being able to notice. Garret was quite pleased with himself for coming up with this one. The way his body was supported ensured that no part of him would go numb and lose feeling. Jonathan's love of being tied would be at odds with the discomfort of the position, providing enough pleasure to stay aroused but enough pain to keep the arousal at a slow burning ache. Garret watched his submissive carefully and searched for any signs of concerning discomfort.

Jonathan had no idea how long he had been suspended for. It felt like hours. His muscles and joints ached from the position, not enough to cause any real pain, just annoying still. He had anticipated a beating. With the crop, whip, cane, paddle, Garret's hand, anything. Being tied up had not been what he expected. The gentleness that Garret showed him while being tied in this punishing was also surprising to him. He had thought that Garret was furious with him and would teach him a hard lesson. Instead his dominant worked him with that same patient, gentle demeanor.

"Safe words still apply, lad." Garret had whispered before he left his dangling submissive to be ignored while he worked at his desk.

Jonathan grimaced and shifted in his bonds, then moaned as the knot dug a little deeper.

"Need something, Jonathan?"

Jonathan took a deep breath and clenched his jaw.

"No, Sir," he hissed out through his teeth.

He jumped as he felt the stinging kiss of the crop on his exposed ass, and moaned further as the knot rubbed against him. He sucked in a breath as he felt warm fingers trail feather touches down the length of his hard cock. To his shame, a muffled whimper escaped his lips. Then his mouth dropped open in a silent O as Garret's hand closed around him. The sensations rocked him to his core. It had been a week since Garret had touched him like this. The last time was when Garret took him home after the rope performance. Garret had treated him to a relaxing bath, then stroked him to climax as he was held in his master's arms.

'Fuck, don't think about that.' He thought to himself as his cock jerked at the memory.

Every nerve in his body felt like it was overly sensitive and he could fly apart at any second.

His mouth was seized in a fierce kiss as Garret began to stroke him vigorously. Jonathan whimpered against Garret's mouth and hungrily kissed him back. Just when Jonathan felt himself reaching toward that peak of pleasure, Garret moved away from him.

Jonathan cried out and bucked his hips, or tried to as he was firmly bound to allow little movement. The ropes shifted against his body and he shivered at the sensation. He sagged back against the rope in defeat, feeling his body protest from his exertion.

Garret's face came into Jonathan's view.

"Did you really think I would let you cum today?"

Jonathan shut his eyes tight and made a sound between a groan and a whimper deep in his throat. He heard Garret chuckle above him.

"Here, swallow slowly so you don't choke."

Jonathan twitched as he felt something hard and cool touch his lips, then he opened his mouth eagerly as he realized it was a glass of water. Garret let the cool liquid trickle in slowly and watched carefully as Jonathan drank.

"How long?" Jonathan asked after he had drank enough.

"Just forty-five minutes."

Just? It had felt like an eternity.

"Sir, may I ask how long you will keep me like this?"

Garret took a fistful of Jonathan's hair and pulled his head forward just enough so that the collar tightened slightly around the bound man's throat.

"Until I untie you," he growled. "Every time you ask, I'll add another half hour."

Jonathan groaned as Garret released him.

He would be here forever.

His body stiffened as he felt Garret's hand close around his shaft and stroke him again. He tried to hold in his moans, tried to give no indication that he was getting close. But right before he could gain his pleasure, Garret stopped touching him.

Jonathan growled in frustration and struggled in his bonds. The collar tightened around his neck as his struggles pulled at the rope. He forced himself to still and slow his breathing.

Only to feel Garret's hand on his cock yet again. This time he strained his hips against the rope in order to try to speed his release along. Again, Garret let him go before he reached that release.

Garret chuckled. "I wonder how many times I could edge you in an hour before it really drove you crazy."

He grinned at Jonathan's whimper.

"Do you want to find out?"

"No! Sir, please?!" Jonathan pleaded and strained against the ropes.

"And why not? Are you not mine to do with as I please?"

"Yes, Sir, yours," Jonathan said through clenched teeth as Garret ran teasing fingers over his shaft. "Please, Sir, no more."

"Hmm," Garret mused as he leaned closer so Jonathan could see him. "No."

Jonathan almost screamed as he felt an impending orgasm immediately come upon him as soon as Garret took hold of him. He bit his lip and groaned his frustrations as Garret didn't let him reach it.

"Well, I'll leave you to cool down."

Jonathan whimpered softly as he heard Garret return to his desk. Leaving him to stare at the ceiling and control his breathing.

Later, he had no idea how much later, he felt the rope attached to the collar go slack. Garret entered his field of view and he watched with relief as his dominant started to unhook the carabiners securing his ropes to hooks in the ceiling.

Garret gently lowered Jonathan to the floor and set to unraveling his knots. Jonathan sighed as the strain on his body eased as the ropes fell away. He soon found himself free and gathered into Garret's arms. Garret kneaded sore muscles and rubbed at rope marked skin. Jonathan lay, boneless, and gave into Garret's ministrations. Was it over? Or was this just a brief respite before he was hanging back in the ropes. Garret's gentle hands soothed the thoughts of worry away and he let himself relax.

Once Jonathan was relaxed enough and in danger of falling asleep, Garret nudged him to get up.

"Come along. Food first, then we go to the playroom."

Jonathan swallowed.

No, things were far from over.

...

Jonathan knelt on a padded mat on the floor of the playroom. He held himself in perfect position as Garret moved about the room, collecting and setting things into place. Jonathan still wore nothing but the collar, as he had done all morning and through lunch. He had been very glad that Charles had not been in the kitchen when they had eaten.

Garret stood before him and held out a shiny, silver object that made Jonathan shiver.

"I had planned to start you on anal training today," he stated as he held out the butt plug for Jonathan to see. "It would have been a pleasurable day. Lots of massages, teasing, and numerous orgasms. But now you just get to wear this for the rest of the day. A constant reminder of the pleasure you could have, but won't get. Bend over to all fours, shoulders down and ass up."

Jonathan did as he was bid, a little apprehensive. Garret wasn't just going to shove the plug in, was he? Jonathan had never played like this before, had never put anything in his ass. He contemplated using a safeword, at least yellow. He jumped when he felt Garret's hand on his lower back.

"I'll go slow, lad," Garret resumed his gentle tone. "There should be no pain, you will tell me if there is."

Jonathan nodded and rested his cheek on his hands, willing himself to relax.

Garret's large, warm hands caressed down Jonathan's back and along his firm buttocks. He slipped one finger between the two and Jonathan shivered as it lightly grazed his hole. Conflicting feelings played out within him. He wanted to pull away, say no, but he also wanted to push back and say yes. Instead he held still, breathed, and waited.

12