Master Handsy's Smash Bros Orgy

Story Info
Classic video game characters fuck like crazy.
6.9k words
4.26
16.4k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this story is quite different from most of my others, but as usual if you're looking for romance you probably won't find it here. If you're looking for mindless fucking, that I think I can help with. You don't necessarily have to be a fan of video games to enjoy this story, but it would help a lot. As always, thanks for reading!

*****

Master Handsy was hard at work; assembling fighters, preparing the stage and making sure everything was just right. It had to be perfect, he took his work too seriously to fuck anything up. The giant, gloved hand which composed his body twitched with excitement, as it always did when the big moment was drawing close.

Soon, he thought, soon I'll have relief from these tremors. While not capable of sex in the physical sense, he had learned long ago that having no outlet for the intense lust he felt would drive him to madness, as it had his brother, Crazy Hand.

He hastened his final preparations. Perfect. Exactly what he had been craving. The fighter trophies had been set: the males on one side of the floating stage and the females on the other. With a snap of his fingers, their consciousness would be awoken and they'd be filled with the burden of Master Handsy's own perverse desires. He wouldn't control the fighters directly, but they would still be acting out his will. They were all rowing the boat, but Master Handsy was behind the wheel and the destination was depravity.

Master Handsy retreated out of sight to a vantage point where he could see but not be seen. His fingers were sweaty and his tremors violent, but he had enough control left to kick things off.

*SNAP*

All 30+ of the fighters awoke at the same moment, dazed at first but only at first. Nearly instantly, their purpose in this place became apparent, obvious, even natural to them. Looking across the stage, the women saw the men and the men saw the women. They knew what must be done.

Donkey Kong was the first to react. He darted and rolled across the stage, bee-lining for the busty, blonde-haired Princess Peach. With one giant hand he snatched her around the waist and tossed her onto his shoulder. Before she even knew what was happening, he was leaping up to the stage's highest platform, his big gorilla dick swinging like a thick vine between his legs. Bowser wasn't far behind them.

There was a mad rush by the other male fighters to get at the most desirable of the remaining women. Through size and strength, King Dedede and Incineroar muscled their way to the Wii Fit Trainer, sandwiching her toned, gray body between their massive frames. King K. Rool knocked away Luigi and Olimar, getting his clawed hand onto Daisy before the others. None dared challenge his dibs on the sexy redhead, except Wario who, bearing his trademark sneer, stepped forward as if wanting to share her. Luigi shuddered at the thought of either having their way with his sweetheart, but he knew he didn't stand a chance of rescuing her and watched helplessly as the two big goons tore off her yellow dress revealing her creamy body beneath.

Link's immediate reaction was to get between Ganondorf and Zelda, but to his surprise, the old demon merely sat down on the ground, a wicked smile on his face. Link heard a soft scream behind him, realizing too late that Ridley had gotten hold of his princess and was tearing her clothes to shreds.

Mario tried not to think about what was happening to his own princess up on the top platform and did his best to ignore the pained shrieks and animalistic grunts he heard coming from there. He couldn't see, but DK had torn off Peach's dress and was manhandling her huge, creamy tits as he pounded her tight pussy with his impressively girthy cock. Peach couldn't believe how big it was, she guessed well over a foot in length and wider than her leg. How it was fitting inside her, or how she felt more pleasure than pain, she had no clue. Even when Bowser dipped his scaly, yellow dick into her mouth, she took it willingly and happily.

Samus watched as the big boys bum rushed Trainer and the three princesses, glad she hadn't been targeted but confident she'd have put up more of a fight than they had. She eyed the remaining fighters; several women but many more men, all of whom were hesitating after the initial rush. Samus acted quickly, identifying Fox as the most desirable of the men remaining ( though seeing some of the cocks the big guys were revealing was starting to get her jealous). Quickly she moved to Fox's position, giving him a look that said everything it needed to say. The two began stripping off their armor and clothing.

Rosalina found herself gravitating towards Ryu and Ken, who were happy as ever to be starting Round One of yet another tag-team match.

Corrin and Lucina, realizing that none of the men from their universe had been woken, approached the only other person they could see with a sword. Link was watching pitifully as Zelda, suspended in Ridley's huge arms, was raised and lowered on the winged creature's rough-skinned, ridiculously long prick. Ridley's alien tongue circled and ensnared Zelda's hard, pink nipples. Zelda herself could hardly breath considering how hard Ridley was fucking the wind out of her. Still, she was experiencing pleasure unlike any she'd ever known while her faithful protector Link watched, barely noticing the Fire Emblem warriors who were removing his green tunic.

Simon and Bayonetta started groping and stripping, careful of the many weapons each was carrying. Dark Samus, little more than a shadowy entity without her armor, was still sexy enough to ensnare Mario (not that he had much choice in the matter). On one the side platforms, Captain Falcon and Little Mac played rock-paper-scissors for first crack at Palutena's ass.

A few others remained, but none of them were able to even feign interest in each other (Olimar let Isabelle jerk him off for awhile, but couldn't really get into it). Diddy Kong clambered up to the top platform to wait his turn for Peach's pussy. Luigi looked around and other than a few fighters still hiding in the shadows, he was all alone in the middle of the map. He sighed and quietly pulled out his pale little dick, trying to get hard as he watched Daisy get doubled-up on.

The orgy was in full swing. Simon was laid out on the floor as Bayonetta bounced her juicy ass on his rock-hard cock. Incineroar fucked Trainer from behind, smacking her tight, gray butt while King Dedede slapped her expressionless face with his fat, blue cock. Ridley had moved on from Zelda's pussy and was now holding her pointy ears as he viciously fucked her throat, causing her eyes to water and an endless stream of drool and pre-cum to flow from her filled lips. Link had finally stopped watching, now fully engaged in his own threesome as Corrin knelt in front of him, giving him head while Lucina knelt behind him, her face buried in his ass as she rimmed the Hylian.

Ken and Ryu had Rosalina on her knees, her mouth alternating back and forth between their veiny dicks as they roughly fondled her big melons. Captain Falcon pummeled Palutena's asshole with hard, deep thrusts while Little Mac teabagged her. Olimar wandered over, hoping to join in.

Samus and Fox were locked in a 69, tongues going crazy on each other's lower parts. Samus tickled Fox's soft, furry ball sack as he stuck his long, hot tongue in her ass. Far off to the side, where nobody could even see his nearly two-dimensional body, Mr Game & Watch was living up to his name (if "Game" meant "Masturbating Furiously"). In a cardboard box beside him, Snake was doing the same.

Daisy sat cowgirl on King K. Rool's massive, scaly beast of a cock, glad to no longer be sucking the foul, reptilian thing but more than a little excited to be getting it in her pussy. Wario stroked his own thick, crooked knob as he watched the redheaded princess lower herself onto the crocodile monarch's epic reptilian dick. Or rather, he watched as Luigi watched it, staring intensely into the eyes of his nemesis' brother who was beating his useless meat to the sight of his sort-of girlfriend getting impaled by the overweight, overhung reptile. Wario never took his eyes off Luigi, making sure he continued to watch as Wario pressed the fat, pink head of his cock against Daisy's asshole and pushed a few inches inside her, making her squeal in pain and pleasure. Luigi blew his load immediately upon seeing it, his meager cumshot hitting nothing but dirt.

His brother Mario was having a slightly better time. He was on top of Dark Samus in a traditional missionary position, up to his mustache in her huge (albeit spectral) boobs. He wasn't quite sure if what he was fucking was human, but it was pretty hot nonetheless. Still, despite his efforts he was having a hard time ignoring Peach's wails of pleasure not 30 feet above him. He'd always wondered what Bowser and DK would do to her if he wasn't around to rescue her. Now he wasn't sure she'd ever want to be rescued again.

Peach's full tits bounced around rhythmically as DK repeatedly pistoned his enormous, swollen cock into her tight puss. He was fucking her doggystyle now, spanking her big, soft ass back and forth like it was konga practice. Her pale butt cheeks were covered in red paw prints, but as long as the big ape kept fucking her she didn't give a shit what else was happening in the world. This included having to lick the giant, bulging yellow testicles of her persistent tormentor, Bowser. His dick was smaller than DK's but still massive and it had sharp, pointed spines running in a ridge across the top. She could suck the first few non-spiny inches (and she had been doing just that for quite awhile now) but anything more and he would literally tear her open from the inside out. The King Koopa was enjoying having his longtime prey choking on his huge nuts, but knew he wouldn't be able to cum without additional stimulation. Frustrated, he let out a mighty roar and snatched his big yellow cock from Peach's mouth and leapt from the platform. Diddy, who had been watching and waiting, wasted no time in getting in position to shove his skinny dick into Peach's surprised mouth.

Mario was glad to see Bowser descending from the high platform, though he was more than a little intimidated thinking about what his fat, foot-long yellow cock had been doing to his princess. Dark Samus sensed his distraction and with a fluid, acrobatic maneuver flipped the two of them over, putting Mario on his back. She grabbed his short legs by the ankles and stuck them in the air, spreading them. From this position, she began to fuck the little plumber amazon style, realizing that she would have to be the one in control of the encounter.

Simon and Bayonetta disappeared behind an ominous black fog. Last anyone had seen, Simon's dick was in her mouth while some manner of summoned demon's tongue was licking her pussy. Ridley, fascinated by the cloud, stopped choking Zelda with his pole and leapt into the darkness. An excited laugh from Bayonetta was heard soon after.

Bowser saw the unattended Hyrule princess splayed out on the floor, recovering her breath. Her delicate skin was covered in light scuffs and scratches from Ridley's rough exterior. Bowser knew she wouldn't be able to handle his treacherous cock, but he couldn't resist dipping at least a few inches into her already loosened up pussy.

Link watched helplessly as yet another giant monster defiled his beloved Zelda, but his lust compelled him to stay right where he was. His dick was buried in Lucina's ass as she laid in a 69 with Corrin, who was sucking and nibbling on his nuts from below. The pleasure was too intense to just stop, even if it meant allowing Bowser to fuck Zelda (which he was now doing). For her part, Zelda didn't seem to mind having the big guy slowly and methodically plunge a few inches of his thick cock into her tight hole. In fact, she was rather enjoying it.

Wii Fit Trainer was trying to stuff both Dedede's and Incineroar's massive pricks in her mouth. Somehow, she was managing it pretty damn well. Ryu was on top of Rosalina, fucking her pussy rapidly while Ken cheered him on from the sidelines (stroking himself as he did, of course).

Samus was riding Fox reverse-cowgirl, his hands glued to the soft globes of her ass, squeezing, spreading and kneading them. Wario was gleefully bouncing around going ass to mouth to ass to mouth ad nauseum on Daisy, making sure Luigi was watching the entire time. Luigi was pulling on his pud, too spent from his earlier orgasm to stay hard but too horny to stop. Daisy was still riding on King K. Rool's insanely big member, taking more and more of his 14 inches inside of her every minute. Wario paused his ATM assault and grabbed Daisy's ass with both hands, spreading it to lewdly display to Luigi just how wide her asshole had become. His dick only half-hard, Luigi spontaneously ejaculated again.

Captain Falcon was watching impatiently as Palutena bounced her plump ass around on Little Mac's chubby dick. Suddenly, inspiration struck and he went to the edge of the stage where, as he somehow knew there would be, he found a stack of Assist Trophies. One by one he began activating them, immediately Falcon Punching off the map anything that appeared which would be of no use. After a few minutes of continuous searching, he now had a small harem which included Phosphora, Lyn, Krystal and the Squid Sisters.

"Show me your moves," said Falcon as the women disrobed before him.

Back on the top platform, Diddy was getting tired of fucking Peach's mouth: he wanted some pussy. With a knowing signal to DK, the duo slapped hands and switched places. After getting pounded by DK for so long, Peach could hardly feel a thing as Diddy entered her sloppy pussy. She did feel it, though, when DK dropped his wet, heavy cock across her face. She could taste the mixture of his pre-cum and her own pussy as she wrapped her lips around the biggest and best cock she'd ever seen. She savored the musky aroma wafting off of his huge, hairy balls as they hung near her forehead. DK squeezed her colossal tits, slapping them around and tugging her perfect pink nipples. Both wondered why they hadn't done this a long time ago.

On the ground, Olimar (who had repeatedly thrown off the groove of the threesome with Palutena and Little Mac) pulled out of Palutena's pussy and with magnificent idiocy managed to miss her entirely with his cumshot, instead hitting himself squarely in the glass-domed face of his helmet. Little Mac could only shake his head and be thankful that the halfwit was out of his way.

Falcon had his Assist women lined up on their knees, asses up, and was moving rapidly between the four of them, fucking each for a few pumps before moving on to the next. Pussy, ass, pussy, ass, ass, whichever hole he was desiring at the moment. He reveled in playing with Lyn's huge, hanging tits and tugging on Phosphora's short blonde hair as he fucked them.

Link was cumming, dumping his load deep in Lucina's hot, tight pussy while both of his balls were in Corrin's wet mouth being massaged by her slippery tongue. The two women remained in the 69, seemingly content now to just eat each other's pussies as Link struggled to his feet, his head fuzzy. As luck would have it, Bowser had just decided to move on from fucking Zelda, who was still lying on the floor, now recovering from the intense orgasm the big Koopa had given her. Unfortunately, before Link could reach the princess, King K. Rool beat him to the punch. Zelda's eyes shot wide open as the fat croc stuck her with his fat cock, his huge gold belly practically crushing her beneath him.

Daisy was standing now, but only barely able to keep her legs under her as they were still quivering from the fucking K. Rool had dealt her. Wario was propping her up from behind, his hands under her big boobs as Luigi knelt in front of her, licking and sucking at her pussy. Rool's cum was flowing freely from her well-worn hole but Luigi dutifully attended to his princess. Wario's meaty cock was still buried in her ass and Luigi could feel the scraggly hair on his balls tickling his chin with every thrust.

Rosalina was scooping Ken and Ryu's cum off her face and sucking it off her fingers. The two Street Fighters were having a post-coitus sparring match, so the still-horny Rosalina wandered over to where Samus was riding on Fox. Getting low, she gently spread Samus' ass cheeks and started licking her little rosebud. Samus had been teetering on the edge and the surprise analingus caused her to cum hard on Fox's dick.

Mario had cum already (twice, in fact) but Dark Samus wasn't letting up. She kept fucking and fucking and fucking like an insatiable rabbit. He grit his teeth, thought of Peach and bore it as best he could.

Little Mac shot a big, sticky load of cum onto Palutena's face. After taking a powerful fucking from both him and Captain Falcon, Palutena needed a rest. Little Mac wandered over to try to steal the Squid Sisters away from Falcon.

Through all of this, Ganondorf had remained motionless. He was still sitting with his legs crossed, hands on his knees, looking straight ahead and grinning his evil grin. His green, ten inch cock stood straight up from his lap, tufted with orange pubes. He was deep in concentration. Any magic users in the group would have immediately recognized the summoning spell he was casting (if they weren't all too busy fucking, that is) but to everyone else it came as a complete surprise when the spirits started raining from the sky and materializing on the battlefield. The orbs of light were given form: Cammy in her green thong one-piece; Candy Kong, her enormous ape tits barely contained by her pink bikini top; Pauline, all curves and sex in her tight red dress; and Captain Syrup, her long red hair flowing down the back of her curvy body. Finally came Ganondorf's true prize: Mipha, the Zora Princess and Urbosa, the super-busty Gerudo Champion.

Everyone stopped to admire the new arrivals (except DK and Peach who were back to humping each other's brains out). Link's heart sank even further than before. King K. Rool was still having his way with Zelda and now Ganondorf had one hand on Urbosa's huge ass and the other pushing Princess Mipha's head down to suck his his green prick.

Dark Samus could feel that Mario's vigor had long since evaporated. She eyed Cammy, hoping that she'd have more stamina. Leaving Mario in a drooling heap on the floor, she went to Cammy and wrapped her dark arms around her waist, cupping her glorious ass.

Wario nearly lost his mind at the sight of Captain Syrup, forgetting all about Daisy as he dropped her into Luigi's lap. Luigi was glad to have her all to himself, but was too sexually spent to do more than soothingly stroke her hair and admire her naked, cum-covered body.

Bowser spotted Pauline and couldn't resist pushing her down to suck on his scaly monster. With one clawed finger he ripped a seam down the side of her red dress, revealing her naked flesh below. Careful not to eviscerate her, he pawed at her big boobs and smacked her supple ass.

Diddy was getting more head from Peach but knew DK wouldn't allow him to cum on his prized princess. Candy Kong would be a more than suitable recipient, he thought, though he'd have to move fast as he could already see Ken and Ryu approaching her.

Link was getting hard again, somewhat against his will as he watched Ganondorf's total control over his friends. Mipha was on her knees, her head being pushed back and forth by Ganondorf as she switched between sucking his giant dick and munching Urbosa's puffy pussy. Ganondorf licked and sucked on Urbosa's fat, pierced nipples as he juggled her huge titties in his hands. It was hard for Link to watch, but a fair sight easier than witnessing whatever King K. Rool was doing to Zelda behind him that was making her scream in pleasure like that.

12