Master Jack Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to go to the ladies," I said in a break in their conversation.

"Ok, next meal's at 1800, that's six o'clock for you," replied Doug, "And you'll find there are no ladies, only unisex. Sorry if that's a problem for you, but it saves space considering we only rarely get a woman on board. Enjoy your afternoon."

"Have fun, honey," said Cedric as I left for the door, joining a couple of men at the bench to stack my dirty plates.

"So, why're you on board, honey?" asked the guy in front of me as he turned away from the bench.

"I'm just here for the ride," I said, "Cedric thought I might like to see this end of his business."

The guy looked a bit blank, which was understandable as he would have had no idea what business I was referring to, so he changed the subject.

"I'm Stu," he said, "Do you want a quick tour of the rig?"

"I'm Elizabeth. I've had a quick tour but I really need to pee and Doug didn't show me where the toilets are."

"Oh, Ok, come with me and I'll show you to the heads, as they're called in nautical language."

We left the room and he escorted me to a door, opening it for me and guiding me into a room with several doors to cubicles. "These are the heads," he said, waving his hand at several doors, "And these the showers. There are no guys and gals facilities, it's all together. You may find some of the guys come out of the showers naked and dress out here; hope you're not too easily shocked."

"Hell, no, nothing I won't have seen before," I replied, "Excuse me for a minute."

I headed to the nearest head cubicle, closed the door and peed a fountain, then returned to find Stu still waiting for me. After washing, I returned to him.

"What do you do in your time off?" I asked.

"Usually play poker. You any good at poker?"

"Played a few times, usually lose though. So, I don't play for money 'cause that would be a sure way for me to go broke. Been there, done that, didn't like it."

I observed myself as I spoke, noticing how my language changed depending on who I was with. Being with Stu, I reverted to the rougher style of speech I'd last used before Master Jack's people had rescued me. Master Jack; I wondered for an instant what he was doing and whether I'd ever see him again. Surely he wouldn't just let me go without any effort to entice me back. I was brought back to the present by Stu.

"D'you want to play a game? No money involved?"

"Yeah, sounds good."

"Then come with me."

He led me from the room along several corridors until he came to a room with an open door and walked in. The room contained four beds and there were three guys in there already, one shuffling a pack of cards and obviously waiting for a fourth at a table in the center of the room.

"Where you bin?" asked one of the guys, then two others let out low whistles as they saw me enter behind Stu.

"Thought you guys might like some company," commented Stu, grinning broadly, "She plays poker but isn't good at it, so I've told her no money. Thought we might be able to settle debts in other ways."

I noticed all the guys were grinning and Stu introduced me to Joe, Cal and Blackie, then pulled up a chair for me. Cal began dealing the first hand and I struggled to remember how to play.

"What're the stakes?" asked Blackie.

"Well," replied Stu, "I was thinking that as this little lady was showing so much cleavage during lunch, maybe she'd be willing to show a bit more if necessary. Anyone object to strip poker?"

They all looked at me as I smiled. I certainly had no objections and in fact was interested to see what I would see once these guys began losing, if they did. If not, then the least I could do was to give them a thrill. I wondered if it would stay at stripping or move on to who knows what else.

"No objection at all," I confirmed.

My card playing was rusty; I had never been a good player and today was no exception. The rules were agreed at the start: the winner would specify what the loser should remove. Once the loser was naked, then the winner was able to specify what the loser was to do. Needless to say, in the first hand I was the loser with a pair of fives. Cal won with a full house.

"Hmmm, let's see more of those titties," he said with a smirk, "Take off your top."

I complied, standing and gyrating as I imagined stripper music in my head and slowly unfastened each button, saving the strategic button between my breasts for last when I was standing directly in front of Cal, who had his eyes glued to my body. I slipped my arms out and twirled it around before tossing it onto a bed, then resumed my place at the table.

"Cal's deal again," said Stu, handing the cards to a still stunned Cal. I could imagine four sets of hands just itching to caress my breasts and nipples; in fact, my nipples were rock hard, craving attention, and my breasts were almost aching to be caressed. I couldn't help myself, so while Cal dealt, I cupped my breasts, squeezing the nipples, caressing the tit flesh, then tipping them upwards, I kissed each nipple. I couldn't see their crotches under the table but could certainly imagine, from the looks in their eyes, that there wasn't a soft cock in the room.

The next hand I did better, ending with two pair. However, Stu won and Joe lost, meaning that Stu told Joe to remove his shirt. Once it was off, with a lot less fuss than my top, I stood behind him and rubbed my hands gently over his hairy chest, then kissed him on his neck. I noticed that his trousers were tented over his cock and was tempted to have a feel, but decided that he'd keep.

It was Stu's deal next, and my cards looked promising as dealt, but then I tried for a long shot and my hand actually worsened, with Blackie winning while I lost with two pair. Blackie grinned at me.

"Well, my darlin', seems you shoulda worn more clothes today," he said with a smirk, "Take off them tight pair o' jeans you fill so well."

I knew that under my jeans I was only wearing a tiny G string and I was interested to see the reactions of these guys to the sight. So once again I imagined stripper music and wiggled my way out of the jeans, watched avidly by four pairs of eyes. Once I stepped out of the jeans, I did a circuit of the table, pressing my body against each guy in turn, rubbing my tits against Blackie's back before giving him a kiss on the neck.

Stu lost the next game, and became shirtless, then Blackie lost the game and his shirt, before, by some miracle, I won and Blackie lost.

"I want to see what's under those trousers," I said, "Take 'em off."

Blackie stood and unfastened his belt then unzipped his trousers, before pulling them down and stepping out of them. His massive cock tented his shorts, showing a wet patch at the head. I approached him and pressed my body against him, grinding my pussy against his cock.

"That feels good," I said, pulling his head down to kiss his lips. "I want a look."

I pulled the waist elastic out and peered down to see a massively thick, black cock with a pink head poking out, pressing against the fabric.

"Mmmm, I can't wait till I win and you lose next time."

I sat down and Blackie resumed his seat. From that time on it seemed that everyone tried to lose and very quickly they were all sitting in their tented shorts, upper bodies naked, while I was still wearing my G string. I suspected a conspiracy, but firstly I couldn't prove that and secondly, I didn't want to. All I wanted was to lose my sopping G string and get my cunt filled with as many cocks as I could. True to my earlier form, I lost the next hand and was ceremonially stripped of my G string by the winner, Cal, who was rewarded by a free feel of my soggy pussy. He slipped a finger inside me and I almost came instantly, but held it together and we resumed card playing.

"So, what happens next time she loses?" asked Blackie.

"That'll depend on the winner's choice," replied Stu.

I didn't lose next, Blackie did. Cal won, so he specified that I was to remove Blackie's shorts. I knelt in front of him and slowly pulled the elastic down, pulling his cock down also until it slipped out of the elastic and slapped me under the chin, causing cat-calls and obscene comments from the others. I stood up and cuddled against Blackie's naked body, my tits pressing into his lower rib cage and his cock squeezed between our bellies. He bent his head down and we kissed sexily before I released him and resumed my seat.

Cal lost next game, resulting in him losing his shorts in a similar manner, followed by Stu then Joe. I was now certain that this was a set-up, but I wasn't complaining about that; what I was complaining about was that I was horny as hell and there were four beautifully hard cocks at the table, none of them inside me. I had to lose.

As happens sometimes at the worst possible time, I was actually dealt a wonderful hand and had to destroy that so I would lose. I thought the guys had probably been doing this for the past many hands, so felt no compunction about losing, with Blackie being the winner. Everyone looked at everyone else.

"What now?" asked Blackie of the group.

"Well," replied Stu, "I guess it is winner's choice to do what he wants with the loser. So what do you want to do?"

Blackie seemed to look at me nervously. "What are you willing to do?" he asked me.

"Let's put it another way. You tell me what you want to do and I'll tell you if I won't let you. Sound Ok?"

Blackie nodded and grinned. "Suck my cock while I finger you," he said with a look that seemed to expect rejection.

I grinned. "Sure. How do you want to arrange that?"

Blackie picked me up as though I'd been a feather and placed me on the bed, then he straddled me so his cock was over my mouth and his head above my pussy. I licked his cock and reached between his legs, cupping his balls and massaging then as I opened my mouth and he slipped his cock inside. It was huge; I moved it back and forth, feeling his fingers at my pussy, spreading my labia, then inserting one, then two fingers into my opening. He worked them back and forth for a few minutes as I gradually took his cock deeper inside and wondered how long this would go for. Would it continue until he shot his cum down my throat, or until I came on his fingers, or was it to be just a tease? I glanced sideways and saw the other guys watching, two of them slowly stroking their cocks.

"Ok, time's up," said Stu, breaking the impasse.

It was obvious that he was the leader of the group and was used to being obeyed because Blackie immediately removed his fingers and pulled his cock from my mouth. Then he stood up and I was able to also stand up, and we resumed playing cards as though nothing untoward had happened, which was true as far as I was concerned.

Over the next half hour, I had each of the men fuck my mouth and feel the inside of my love tunnel. Frustratingly, none stayed long enough to cum in my mouth and none played in me long enough to bring me my release. I became increasingly frustrated; when was I going to cum; when was I going to taste their cum?

Then I won a game. It was my choice and Cal was the loser. Without consulting him or anyone, I stood up, walked around the table to Cal, indicated that he should pull his chair back, straddled his thighs and sat down, implanting his cock in my very well-lubed love tunnel. Cal had a look of surprise on his face as I nestled my mouth against his neck and started rocking back and forth, feeling the delicious sensations of the root of his cock stimulating my clit. Yes, at last, some stimulation. I felt him reciprocating, thrusting his hips forward in time with my movements, his breathing becoming faster and harder in my ears and I rapidly climbed the slope to my release. He beat me to the summit, giving a final hard thrust as I felt his hot cum squirt deep inside me, pushing me over the edge to heaven. I screamed.

The sensations slowly eased and his cock softened a little. I remembered where I was and what we were doing. There were three more cocks to relieve yet; three more orgasms for me, I hoped. I gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Thank you, darling," I said softly as I dismounted and stood up, his cum running down my inner thigh. I ignored it and resumed my seat, Stu dealing another round. This time I made sure I lost again and Stu won. Now the precedent had been set, he simply pushed his chair back and I straddled him for a repeat of my session with Cal. Once again, I came quite quickly as a result of Stu's injection of hot sperm into my cunt. I held onto him a little longer than I did with Cal; Stu seemed to be a better lover, more responsive, and I hoped I could share a bed with him tonight. I noticed that Blackie and Joe were becoming restless, obviously expecting their turns, so I returned to the game.

Blackie won the next hand and his cock was truly massive. It spread my walls apart and after a brief time of thrusting, it spurted what felt like gallons of cum into me. Joe, in contrast, was nowhere near as thick but he made up for that with length, pushing against the end of my cunt, which was quite a feat because it had been extended many times in the past. My orgasm was less than spectacular but he certainly enjoyed himself.

At dinner that evening, I met up with Cedric and Doug again. They told me that they'd had a very productive meeting, and asked what I'd been doing.

"I had a few hands of poker with some of the guys," I replied nonchalantly.

"Oh, that's good, pleased you weren't bored," replied Doug, while Cedric gave me a sly grin and a wink.

After dinner I returned to my cabin and wondered how the night would pan out. I knew the guys I'd been playing cards with would be sleeping until they began work at 0100 so it probably wasn't feasible to expect any of that shift to sleep with me. Also, I wasn't really interested in a repeat of the afternoon's entertainment with the second shift; I didn't think the early hours of the morning were the best time to indulge after a full day. So I decided to prepare for bed and was just climbing in when there was a knock on the door. I pulled a shirt around my naked body and opened it a crack, to see Cedric and Doug outside.

"Ok if we come in?" asked Cedric.

"Yeah, sure, come on in," I replied, closing the door behind then before hugging and kissing Cedric. "I've barely seen you all day," I said.

"Well, from what I hear, you haven't been lonely."

I felt blood rushing to my face. "Oh, what've you heard?"

"I'm sure you know exactly what I've heard. This rig is a small, close community; news travels very fast. Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh yes, darling, you know I'd have enjoyed an afternoon like that." I cast a quick look at Doug and an inquiring glance at Cedric. "Yes, Doug knows too, and no, you haven't broken any rules or anything; there are no rules about women on board simply because there are very rarely any women on board. So, the reason we're here is to ask if you'd be willing to allow Doug to share your bed tonight."

I unwrapped my arms from around Cedric's neck and walked over to Doug, embracing him, feeling his arms wrap around me through the thin fabric of my shirt, then we kissed, deeply, longingly. Once we broke the kiss, I turned my head towards Cedric. "No," I replied, feeling Doug's body slump against mine in disappointment, "No, I have absolutely no problems in Doug sharing my bed tonight."

Doug was obviously overjoyed with his reprieve and held me against him as he swung me around.

"Then I'll leave you two lovebirds to it. Goodnight, darling, enjoy," replied Cedric, as he opened the door and left.

Doug's hands slid slowly downwards as we kissed until he was cupping my ass cheeks, still partly covered by my shirt. I moved my head away from him and began unfastening his shirt buttons until I could push it off his shoulders and caress his bare body. Once again, we kissed and I felt his hands sliding further downwards to the edge of my shirt, then rise again against my bare skin until he once more cupped my now naked ass. I could feel his cock rising inside his trousers as it pressed against my belly. Time to get naked, I decided.

I wriggled through his arms downwards and crouched at his feet as I loosened his belt and trousers and pulled them to the floor. He stepped out of them and his cock tented his shorts right before my face. I put my mouth over the head and gently bit his fabric-covered monster, feeling a thrill of anticipation move through my body to my pussy. I released his cock, then gripped the elastic with my teeth and pulled them downwards to his knees, then pushed them to the floor with my hands. Again he stepped out and I lifted my face upwards to see his massive swaying member, which I engulfed with my mouth.

At least I tried to; he was huge. By opening wide, I could just squeeze his head through my lips and teeth and take the first couple of inches inside, but I was far less that a quarter of the way down. I hoped he didn't expect oral. I eased my head back and he popped out, then I stood up again, hoping he'd unfasten my shirt. Instead, he bent slightly, placed his arms under my knees and behind my back, then lifted me effortlessly and carried me the few steps to my bed, placing me down gently, then stepping back, his eyes scanning me from top to toe.

"You are gorgeous," he said admiringly, "I guess it's not the first time you've been told that either."

I grinned. "No, it's not, but you're even more sensational with that massive love wand that's waving around."

He smiled in reply and leant forward, slowly unfastening each button of my shirt deliberately, unwrapping me as though I was a treasured and long-anticipated present. Once it was completely undone, he opened the front and let out a low whistle as he saw my breasts open to his gaze, the nipples hard with desire. He bent forward and kissed the nipples, then cupped both breasts with his hands and gently massaged and kneaded them, his thumbs rolling the nipples against his forefingers.

"So beautiful," he said softly to himself.

I began to wonder if he'd ever seen a woman before, the seeming amazement he had for my body.

"So, are you married? Have a partner or girlfriend? You seem to treat me as though I'm the first woman you've seen."

He chuckled softly. "Divorced. Wife was a bitch who wouldn't have sex with me but ran around with lots of other men while I was on the rig. I began to think there was something wrong with me, then she ran off with a good friend of mine and we divorced. I haven't had a girlfriend since then, about two years ago."

"Two years without any release?" I asked in amazement.

"Oh no, I've masturbated of course, but two years without a woman, without even seeing a naked woman. I'd forgotten just what beautiful creatures you are. You more than most, I would think."

I sat up and shrugged my shirt off my shoulders, then drew him down to me, our naked bodies pressing into each other, skin on skin, just how I liked it, just how it was meant to be.

"Fuck me, please darling, make love to me all night long," I whispered into his ear.

I knew I was wet; I'd been wet since I first saw his cock. Either he was out of practice with foreplay or he realized there was no need. He lifted off me a little then moved his hips to position his cock at my opening and slowly pressed inwards. The feeling of his huge cock sliding inside me was divine. Not having been aroused by prior penetration, my tunnel expanded delightfully as he progressed inwards, sending amazingly sexy feelings pouring through me. After a short time, he hit the end. I knew he wasn't fully inside and could feel his subconscious disappointment at not being able to fully sink his rod inside me.

"Mmmm, that's very nice, honey," I murmured encouragingly, "Take him out and reinsert him. I'll lengthen, just wait and see."