Master PC - Simon's Succumbence

Story Info
Simon gets a hold of Master PC, but Sheila does it better.
8.7k words
4.46
24.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blurb: Simon gets a hold of the reality-controlling Master PC, but when he lets Sheila take a crack at it, she shows him just how much better she is with it...

Tags: md fd ff cb mc

Chapter 1

"What is free will?" Mrs. Halsey started off the lecture, the first day back from winter break.

The class of Sunnyvale High murmured some indistinguishable response.

"Aristotle said that we have a choice to do something, or not to do something. While others say that it's just programmed into our genetics. We have no real control over what our bodies and brains are programmed to do. And still, others say that our fate is written, and we merely follow along a path under the illusion that we ever had a choice."

Simon paid no attention as he played on his cell phone.

"Simon? Did you find something more interesting? Mind sharing with the rest of the class?" She called him out.

"Just... hang on..." he muttered, not looking up.

"Now listen here," she approached his desk in the back. All the students watched the scene unfold in anticipation of a scolding.

He entered a command. His phone whirred as the app tried to process what he had written.

Mrs. Halsey ceased her advance, turned around with a blank look on her face, and marched right back to the front of the classroom. The students thought nothing of her strange behavior.

"What is free will?" Mrs. Halsey restarted the lecture.

A class of uninterested students only murmured. All except Simon. He was watching intently.

"Aristotle said that we have a choice to do something..."

The fabric of his teacher's loose blouse began to shrink, molding itself to the contours of her body. The bottom hem of her top glued itself to her torso and rose higher and higher, turning into an elastic band just below her breasts. The collar and shoulders also shrank away, revealing more of Mrs. Halsey's chest, until her blouse turned into a tiny blue, tight tube top.

None of the students reacted.

Her new outfit didn't flatter her figure very much, since she had none to speak of, but that wouldn't be the case for long.

Mrs. Halsey's dark ebony skin grew smoother, healthier, perfectly even with no sign of blemishes. Her bare shoulders and arms tightened up, looking both slender and powerful at the same time, silky skin over taut muscle, so inviting to touch.

Her jet-black hair lengthened, strands of midnight silk flowing down her back, perfectly straight, shiny, and fragrant.

Her tube top, which was hugging the flat plains of her torso, began to push outward. Inch by inch. Two spheres of full, well-formed female flesh pressed against it, the upper half of their tanned, luscious slopes growing ever more visible as the thread of the fabric creaked against the new, mighty pressure that Mrs. Halsey's expanding nubile body was exerting.

Her bosom kept growing ever larger, yet it stayed inhumanly perky, no sag to her feminine perfection in spite of their size. Her tight top pressed those tender globes of sensual flesh together, forming a wonderful, deep canyon of cleavage guaranteed to suck in any onlookers' eyes.

And still, no one but Simon seemed to pay any mind to it.

Her tummy lost all traces of fat as her waist cinched up, taking on cartoonishly hourglass proportions. A delicate hint of feminine abdominal muscle showed up subtly whenever Mrs. Halsey made even the smallest movement. Her gorgeous innie belly button was tantalizingly on display amidst all the acres of taut, feminine strength.

Mrs. Halsey's denim jacket turned sheer and translucent, sleeves turning into silk. They were plainly designed to leave her wonderful acres of flesh on display while giving the illusion of maintaining a modicum of decency. Not that any bit of her sensual flesh could be considered decent at this point, by any stretch of the imagination. A pair of cuff bracelets pinned the flowing silk down neatly, letting it billow with every languid movement of her toned arms. Simultaneously, two golden hoop earrings materialized out of thin air, adorning her ears.

"...or a choice not to do something... others have suggested that we are a slave to our masters..."

No one could see it, but from behind her desk, her legs and jeans began to turn ethereal, dissolving into a smoky cone that ended in the mouth of a golden lamp. The billowing puff of cloud swayed back and forth, taking no concrete form, flowing endlessly either into or out of the lamp. It wasn't discernable.

"And still others say that it is just fate, and the universe is designed by a higher power, perhaps named Simon..."

Simon smiled. It was hard to believe this was actually working! And this was small-scale testing. Who would have thought that a program named Master PC could actually warp reality to his whim?

An Interlude

He'd spent last night conjuring up every video game console and a huge collection of games until that grew boring. He conjured up a burger, fries, and coke, and got that too.

Digging into it, he realized just how small he was thinking. What about... a thousand dollars?

No problem. With a few taps, a neat stack of hundred-dollar bills appeared on his desk.

Ten thousand?

Whoa! His cluttered, messy room filled with wads of green paper.

Maybe that was what he needed to fix first.

Simon's room is perfectly clean and tidy. Retroactive reality box checked, whatever that meant.

Poof. His little stash of cash formed a neat pyramid in the corner of his room. All of his newfound video game library was neatly sorted and stowed away. Empty soda cans, plastic bags, moldy, forgotten snacks, all just... gone. Vanished.

He breathed in the clean, fresh air. Maybe he should have done this earlier. But no problem--he'd never have to do it again. In fact, he hadn't done anything in the first place but type some words! Sweet!

Simon glanced at the wallpaper on his desktop monitor, featuring a slender yet buxom blonde elf from one of his video games. There was no way... right?

The elf on Simon's computer will appear in Simon's room in reality.

He looked back up, seeing the fantasy creature actually walking in his computer monitor! And she was moving toward the screen!

Leaning forward, her hands poked through the digital screen first, long, slender fingers gripping the sides of his flat screen LCD.

She poked her head through, greeting him with her otherworldly, slate-grey irises.

Her bare, porcelain shoulders stepped through the portal next, followed by her plump, firm breasts, covered in a skimpy cloth tunic. Her torso soon followed, her long, polished legs not trailing far behind.

She strode across his desk, growing more and more life-size by the second. Sitting at the edge of his desk, legs crossed and swinging idly, her svelte frame smoothly expanding until the slender, sexy creature reached her full slightly-over-six-foot height.

Having breached this world's threshold properly, she stood and approached him, clad in her scandalously revealing cloth armor that seemed to never fall out of place, no matter how she moved.

She began to interrogate him in Elvish.

"Um, do you speak English? I can't understand you."

She grew agitated. "Human! Where am I? What... what sorcery is this?!" She placed a dainty hand on the hilt of her shortblade.

"Oh shit! Um, let me just consult my ancient tome..."

Simon pulled out his phone quickly and tapped in a hurry, letting autocorrect do its thing.

The super sexy elf trusts Simon implicitly and will not harm him. [Enter.]

Her entire stance relaxed as she took her hand off her blade. Not just that--somehow, she grew even more irresistibly desirable than before. Every single inch of her exaggerated, drawn, and rendered perfection subtly shifted ever so slightly... even the smallest motion seemed designed to seduce and tantalize. Simon watched her arms and fingers trace through the air and gasped in lust. Fuck, she was hot!

"Very well, human. I do not know where I am, but you seem to be a trustworthy ally. Can you help me back to my realm?" She subconsciously stretched her torso, bringing her breasts into mouth-watering profile.

Simon could barely control the urges that she was inspiring just by standing there and talking to him. He found his pants suddenly too tight.

"Oh, um, yeah. Sure. You'll just have to... um... kiss me?"

She gave him a dubious look with her steel-grey eyes, but there was never any doubt as to the outcome, thanks to Mobile Master PC.

"Very well, human."

She was tall. Quite a bit taller than him. The gorgeous fantasy creature crossed right into his personal space, entwining her body intimately against his. Her arms snaked over his body, crossing behind his back and pressing him gently against the shocking sensuality of her willowy, slender, elven curves. He marveled at her beautifully dense long lashes as she languidly closed her eyes. Simon could have stared at them forever--that is, until she puckered the full, fleshy folds of her captivating lips and tilted her head down and to the side to kiss him. They were so pink, so smooth, glistening with desire...

He panicked! He had never actually kissed a girl before, let alone the sexiest elf he had experimentally conjured with a bizarre program that he didn't think would work!

His eyes still wide open, he watched as the elf placed those perfect folds against his own, folding her lips together and moaning softly into his mouth as she massaged his lips with her own. Her fingers rubbed along his back, pressing and massaging his body with her own deceptively strong curves. Then, she leaned back and broke the kiss.

Simon didn't know when it had happened, but his eyes were closed now. His lips sought out hers, puckering at thin air as she pulled apart from him, leaving only a trail of saliva.

"Well, human? Now what do we do? How is it supposed to work?"

Simon was aroused beyond belief. Just from a little kiss! He... he just had to know how it felt!

"Give me a moment," he managed to squeak out as he pulled up Mobile Master PC again.

The elf really wants to have sex with Simon. [Enter.]

He hoped against hope that it worked. Looking back at the luscious creature, he couldn't really see any indication that anything had happened. Perhaps a softer, more seductive gaze... but she was already so overwhelming, and he had absolutely no experience.

That gave him an idea.

The elf has over 1,000 years of experience fucking. [Enter]

"Well? Did you figure it out?" Her voice was definitely huskier, her gleaming eyes twinkling with hungry wisdom.

Why wasn't it working?

"Hang on, let me check again..."

Oh right! Elves had notoriously high willpower! So what if...

The elf really wants to have sex with Simon, and she's going to act on it. [Enter.]

Suddenly, she reached out and knocked his "tome" out of his hand.

"Well, human, I don't know if what you're doing is working, but perhaps I can inspire you. I've always been fascinated by the idea of raising a half-elf child..."

She crashed into him, throwing them both onto his clean, neatly made bed. Her shimmering blonde hair spilled over him as she sought out his lips with urgent need. Her long fingers made quick work of his t-shirt, ripping the flimsy fabric apart as she explored his chest and back, all while she dry humped him, grinding his steely erection through her cloth faulds and his modern jeans.

Simon could barely breathe as this slightly over six-foot-tall beauty ravished him. He moaned as he traced her hand through the silk strands of her golden locks, receiving a shocking thrill when he stroked and lightly squeezed her long, soft, pointed elvish ears. Her little mewls of approval emboldened him, and he continued to play with that apparent fantasy erogenous zone of hers.

The taste of her sweet lips, her tongue expertly flicking in and out of his mouth, and her forceful grinding against his groin was all too much for him to bear. This was one of his fantasies come to life, literally! His erection poked through the top of his underwear, grinding against the rough material of his trousers uncomfortably, but his leaking precum made it more bearable. As did his fantasy lover. In fact, the only thing that was becoming unbearable now was the pressure building in his loins, as she continued to drag her lean, tight body over his, the swells of her breasts scraping his chest, her arms and fingers squeezing his back, her heated elven femininity grinding him past the point of no return...

A deep, primal, guttural groan vibrated through his lips into hers as he came. Hard.

Spurt after spurt, he just couldn't help himself! Her humping was synchronized to every powerful blast that shot through his shaft until it became slightly painful!

"Mmmmf!" he moaned in panic.

Her eyes opened slightly, a look of disappointment on her elfin face. She slowed her grinding movements and reluctantly climbed off him, leaving him a heaving mess in bed.

"Are you done already?" she panted in her own arousal. "I must say, I expected more of a mighty sorcerer who could transport me to such a foreign world..."

"Give... me... a second..." he panted. He'd never come like this before! So empty, completely exhausted, drained by her beauty.

And still he wanted her. So badly. The mind was willing, but the body...

The body was under his control. Everything was under his control.

"Let me conjure some more magicks. I will show you real pleasure..." he huffed eagerly.

The blonde elf giggled, her voice sending shivers down his spine as her abs contracted and her breasts bounced with a little swivel.

With trembling hands, he punched into his phone:

Simon can control his orgasms at will. Simon can have as many orgasms as he likes without stopping. Simon is an expert at pleasing women. Anyone who sees Simon's cock wants desperately to fuck him. Anyone who tastes Simon's sweet, delicious cum will be completely addicted. And also, the elf is, like, really, really, really, sexy. [Enter.]

When Simon looked back up at her, he immediately erupted in his pants once more.

She was sexy. Really, really, really sexy. Her appearance was literally incomprehensible, triggering his endless ejaculations. Thanks to Mobile Master PC, Simon knew that he could control it, that he could stop himself from erupting rope after rope of nonstop semen, but the violent rush of endorphins and hot lava coursing through his stiff member was too pleasurable for him to want to stop!

Still spurting, he struggled to tear off his gooey jeans and quickly pulled down his boxers. His unreasonably sexy fantasy elf's eyes went glassy when she saw his veiny, virile erection twitching from his endless orgasm.

Her programming kicked in as she quickly stripped off her cloth armor, standing fully nude before him.

The mere sight of her impossibly sexy body caused him to scream as he clenched even harder, spraying all over her alabaster skin.

She scooped up some of his sweet-smelling spunk with a single finger and sniffed it curiously. Her pussy began to quiver, leaking copious fluid just from his scent! What if she tasted it...

"Unnnnnnnf!" she cried, sucking on his delicious nectar, her entire body flushing as pleasure shot through her veins.

Simon continued to ejaculate thick, viscous ropes, roaring in pleasure just from being in the elf's sexy presence.

She regained control first and desperately dove between his legs, eager to greedily suck on his stiff rod that would not stop erupting.

Finally, Simon came down from the peak of unbelievable ecstasy as he finally found the willpower to stop himself. With a few quick taps on the Mobile Master PC app, he sent her back into the monitor, watching her semen-soaked form shrink and climb back into his monitor. There she remained, strutting back and forth, teasing him, begging him to let her out to drink him down all over again.

Chapter 1 (cont.)

Simon held Mrs. Halsey's lamp in his hands, tendrils of dark smoke billowing out from the spout, connecting to Mrs. Halsey's ethereal genie form. All of the other students had long since left the classroom, per one of Simon's three wishes.

"Oh, master! Please, I need your cock inside of me!" she begged.

"Will it cost me a wish?" Simon smirked, freeing his monstrous erection from his jeans.

"Mmm! Nooo! It's my wish!" an out of control Mrs. Halsey cried.

"Okay. But I was kind of enjoying that lecture you were giving about free will..." Simon gripped his throbbing dick and pumped it a few times, willing himself to leak his delicious aphrodisiac.

Mrs. Halsey's smokey form nearly melted.

"I'll teach you if you let me ride you! Please-I-need-you-so-bad!"

Simon smirked. "Well, okay, but only if you continue to teach me about 'free will.'"

"Oh thank you thank you thank you!"

The line of smoke disconnected from the genie's lamp. Mrs. Halsey's wispy lower half flowed over Simon's member, sending tingling sensations down his entire shaft, before the smoke turned back into her luscious, Master-PC-enhanced-human anatomy. Her ebony thighs straddled his legs as her moist folds materialized directly around and over his needy cock.

She wailed in ecstasy as her smoke-turned-flesh gripped his enhanced, irresistible, pleasure-inducing penis. Her limbs fluctuated between solid and ethereal, fluttering and trembling in ecstasy.

"Your lesson, Mrs. Halsey?" Simon goaded her with a sly smile.

She chewed her lip, trying to regain control of her ecstasy-filled body.

"Fr... free will..." she began.

Simon felt her fleshy walls grinding, sucking, tugging at his shaft. The sight of her grimace of ecstasy, her flowing midnight tresses, her ebony breasts bouncing up and down in her blue genie's outfit... it seemed as good a time as any for an orgasm.

He growled as he willfully erupted a powerful torrent inside of her, pulsing violently, feeling his seed splash deep inside her.

"...is an illusion... aahhhhhh!!!!!!" she screamed, bolts of magical energy blasting from her fingertips and shattering wide swaths of the classroom. Her eyes glowed as her power leaked out of her body to make space for his endless semen. She began to turn ethereal when she couldn't handle the pleasure any more. His nonstop, powerful stream splattered across the classroom's ceilings and floors.

Mrs. Halsey's eyes had long since rolled into the back of her head. She was incapable of any rational thought at this point. Her form flickered, trying to retain her human flesh so that she could process the pleasure of Simon's release, but it was too much. She turned into smoke and fled back into her lamp, still trembling in torturous joy as she fell asleep.

Simon stopped his own pulsing pleasure with but a thought.

"And I don't think anyone has free will anymore. Besides me," Simon concluded the lesson.

He looked at the lamp, still rattling as Mrs. Halsey's form shuddered inside.

"Hmm. I don't need a genie anyway. I already have an infinite wish granter."

Putting away his gigantic erection, Simon headed out to the football field for his next targets.

Chapter 2

Simon watched the cheerleaders practice their jump and stunt routines. Their tight crop tops, emblazoned with the Sunnyvale High eagle and their short skirts, leaving their legs bare and panties visible while they twisted in the air...

This was going to be fun.

Taking a seat at the bottom row of the bleachers nearest the squad, he unceremoniously unzipped his jeans and pulled them down.

"Gimme an E!"

"E!"

"Gimme an A!"

"A!"

"Gimme a... uh, uh, a delicious cock?!"

"Amber, what the fuck?"

Amber had finally caught sight of Simon's massive pole, fully erect and totally on display. She made a mad dash for it, pom-poms flailing in tow with her arms.

"Hey, Amber. See something you like?" Simon smirked, flexing his cock and making it twitch.