Master - Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He left shortly afterwards but not without leaving his 'instructions'.

I was totally appalled.

We sat in silence for a while so I could take it all in. Then we talked about what she would like and how she would prefer to be treated. OK, I know it's not the done thing but what would you have done?

We shared a bottle of red as we discussed her desires for a future life as my slave. She visibly relaxed, started to laugh at my silly jokes, and uncurled from her foetal position in the chair. Life was looking much better for both of us. I proposed a toast, 'To us!' and we both raised our glasses.

I laughed, she laughed and I said quietly 'I can see your smooth cunt!'

She looked directly at me, rose to her feet and, with a great big smile, said "Yes Master. Would you like to fuck me now?"

### ### ###

"I'm afraid I might need a little help now," I told her.

"It shall be my pleasure Master," she said reaching for the zip on my track-suit top. It slid down easily. "Ooooo!" she purred, "I do love a nice hairy chest to run my fingers through. Salt and pepper! My favourite." she started to tease my chest, standing up close so that her beautiful tits occasionally brushed against me.

She slowly worked her way down until she was kneeling before me. She looked up straight into my eyes and I was delighted to see not just a smile in them but a sparkle of sheer pleasure. She worked my track-suit bottoms down, while still looking slavishly at my smile.

I stepped out of my bottoms and she looked down at what she had uncovered.

She giggled! "I can see your smooth cock," she said, "does that mean you will have to fuck ME now, Master?"

"I'm afraid it does, twice!" I informed her.

"Oh, goody!" she responded, "better get started then." So saying she placed her mouth on my cock and slowly, steadily and greedily sucked it all into her mouth.

As many of you will probably know viagra, and it's clones, helps a man to respond to stimulation. No stimulation, no erection. Something many ladies do not appreciate, fully expecting pill, stiffy, fuck! It has another advantage, it hangs around quite a while, just in case.

The stimulation had waned significantly during Maria's story. When she unwrapped it my cock was far from impressive. Maria supplied the stimulation in spades and it was very few minutes before the pill kicked in and I presented my new slave with a smooth cock to be proud of.

"Would you prefer suck or fuck, Master?"

As aficionados of the magic pill will know not only does the effect hang around a while in case it is needed but once it is needed it kicks in, settles down and is there forever or at least until the old guy that needed it is too knackered to actually finish the job.

"Fuck!" I told her, "ride me cowgirl so I can enjoy your tits bouncing up and down." I added.

"Yes, Master, certainly Master!" she giggled delightedly, "You might want to hold them tight after a while so they don't bounce too much, she continued, "maybe?" she ended hopefully.

When Maria returned home that first night Jonathon was in bed, asleep. In the morning, as I climbed the stairs having popped out to collect my morning paper, he thanked me for fixing his Mum's laptop. I said it had been my pleasure and that we'd had a lovely evening just chatting and if he didn't mind I'd ask her if she wanted to pop around this evening, after dinner?

Her son was delighted.

Some two weeks later Jonathan was helping by carrying my bike down the stairs.

"I don't know what you and mum have been talking about each evening for the last week or so but she is so much happier recently. I've even heard her humming around the flat. Please keep it up!" he said as we reached the ground floor.

"Oh, we talk about everything and anything. It might seem odd but we have similar interests in many ways and overlapping interests in other ways. I'm glad your mum is enjoying our evenings together," I replied, "we were talking about going to the cinema together. Would you mind?" I asked.

Jonathan wouldn't mind. He would be delighted. Mum hadn't been out for the night for as long as he could remember. I told him I'd ask her later and that he had given his permission. That made him laugh.

We went to the cinema. I took her out to dinner and we had weekends away, all with Jonathon's good wishes. We went on holidays and sometimes Jonathon accompanied us. A proper family holiday, with an older Dad if anybody asked.

It wasn't practical to move in together, mine was a one bedroom flat, her's a two with nowhere to play our games. She visited in the evenings, sometimes staying over the weekend or when Jonathon was away. We'd sit and talk about all manner of things and when she was ready she'd unwind from our cuddle, stand before me, drop her skirt or slip off her dress dress and smile a beautiful smile.

I'd quietly say; "I can see your smooth cunt!"

She look me directly in the eye and, with a great big smile, reply "Yes Master. Would you like to fuck me now?"

12