Master's Femboy Maid

Story Info
A Femboy Maid serves Master and his friends.
2.2k words
4.34
50k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ocean blue eyes looked back at me as I looked myself over in the mirror. My Master was hosting a get together of his like minded friends and had told me to dress in my best maid uniform. That was a black maid dress with a skirt that barely covered my ass, white gloves which reached past my elbows, a small white apron and fishnet stockings with a black garter belt hidden under my dress.

Under the black lace thong I wore, my penis, no, clitty, was locked up in a small, tight, purple chastity device that I was never allowed out of except in the mornings where I would be supervised as I showered, after begging Master for that shower of course. On my feet were 4 inch high heels and to complete the outfit, on my neck was the black leather collar I always wore when serving Master. I had gotten my messy blonde mop of hair into some sort of order above my feminine, 19 year old face and my finger and toe nails were painted the same purple as my chastity device.

"Angela! Are you ready yet?" I heard Master call from the bottom of the stairs. I blushed at him using the name he had given me and gave myself a once over in the mirror before leaving my room. I closed the door behind me, attached to it was a whiteboard which read 'Angela's room', and went down the stairs as quickly as I could in my heels.

At the bottom my Master was waiting, looking impatient. He was in his late 20s with a stocky build and short black hair. His emerald eyes gazed up and down my body as I approached him.

"All ready, Master." I gave him a twirl so he could see all of me, my skirt lifted from the speed, showing off my tiny thong and cage. "I hope I look presentable for Master and his friends." I finished, bowing my head slightly.

Master's hand reached for my cheek and lifted my face to meet his. I was now staring into the face of the man who had turned me from a nervous 18 year old femboy with one pair of panties to their name, into his full time femboy maid with a whole wardrobe of feminine attire. He had trained me into his perfect submissive too, over the course of 9 or 10 months.

"You look beautiful, Angela." Master told me. "My friends are going to love you, but don't expect them to be gentle." I winced slightly at that last comment. Master was rough with me, yes, but was also tender too. He had told me when I moved in to his house 4 months ago that he wanted me to want to be his. I have never had to rethink my decision once.

"Yes, Master." I responded dutifully and gave him a smile. He smiled back, for just a second, which gave me butterflies in my tummy.

"Prepare drinks and wait in the kitchen until I say to come in the living room." Master ordered me, his voice now stern. He expected me to obey his every order, or be punished.

"Yes, Master." I nodded and got to work pouring glasses of wine. Over the next half hour I heard the door open and shut half a dozen times. I heard Master talking to men and one woman, his friends, and I heard footsteps going from the door to the living room.

"Angela, bring in the drinks for our guests!" Master called out to me. That was my cue, I straightened my dress and made sure my hair was still in place. And then I trotted to the living room.

Including Master, there were 7 people in the room, 5 other men and a woman, all looked to be the same age as Master. I dutifully did my round, serving the glasses of wine to the guests. I started with the woman, who was on the sofa nearest to the door. I bent over slightly to give her her drink which prompted the 2 men on the opposite sofa to cheer. I served the man next to her and then went across to the men who had cheered, serving them their drinks with a flirty smile and a wink. As I walked to the sofa opposite the door, which was larger and sat Master between 2 of his friends, I felt a hand squeeze the back of my thigh. I served Master last, observing the etiquette that he had trained me to follow perfectly.

Once Master had his drink, I moved to position myself next to the door, and right by Master's female friend, ready for more orders. I bowed my head down, looking at my feet, while Master and his friends chatted, laughed and bantered.

"Hey, Angela is it? Come here." I heard the woman tell me.

I obeyed with a quick "Yes, Miss." And trotted over to her, this went unnoticed since she was the closest person to me.

When I stopped in front of the woman, I felt her hands reach out and run their way up my thighs. Without instruction I lifted my skirt and she patted my thigh before moving her hands up to grope my ass.

"So firm!" She told me with a devious grin.

"Thank you Miss." I blushed as she squeezed my ass harder and harder. When she spanked it my clitty twitched in its cage involuntarily. It was right in front of her so I knew she couldn't have not noticed it, and I was right.

An even more devious grin filled her face, she spanked my ass one more time and then focused her attention at my front. "Aww poor little thing." She hummed as one hand moved from my ass to my balls. "I bet you never get to cum, don't you miss stroking your dick like a boy?" With that she squeezed my balls with an iron grip.

I winced and cried out in pain as she moved her hand down slowly. This made me bend my trembling legs but it was still too high to force me to my knees. It was at this point I realised the room had gone silent. Everyone there was just enjoying the show.

Master's voice cut through the silence. "Well, Angela, Holly asked you a question. And I think we'd all like to hear the answer."

I couldn't hide how red my face went. Master liked intentionally embarrassing me, he said it taught me humility.

Holly let go of my balls and smacked them lightly before I was allowed to readjust and stand. "Yeah, I'd like to know, Angela, if you miss stroking you dick like a boy would." She repeated her question.

"No, Miss Holly." I answered, I looked to Master and his expression told me to carry on. "My clitty must always be locked in chastity, and I do not miss cumming like a boy. I love being locked in chastity though, because it pleases my Master, and good maids always please their Masters." I finished, when I looked again Master nodded with approval, and then he and his guests laughed at my answer.

Once the laughter had died down, Master spoke again. "Turn to me, Angela, in the middle of the room." I obeyed, stepping to where Master had told me, which was right in front of him. "That was an excellent show of devotion, Angela. I have decided to reward you. You get to choose who fucks you first tonight."

I looked up and gave Master a dumb smile. I thought carefully about my answer, which answer would make my Master the happiest?

"You, Master. Please will you fuck me first tonight?" I asked Master, blushing at the fact I had said that in front of his friends.

"Of course, my sweet maid Angela, I'd be honoured." He answered in a tone that made him sound like a gentleman. I could swear my heart skipped a beat when he said that.

I assumed the position I knew Master liked. My face down and my ass up, leaving my boipussy and locked clitty exposed. Master hummed with approval as he stood up and moved so he was behind me, standing over me like a hunter stood over his prize.

Master then paused and said. "Holly, do you want to use Angela's mouth while I fuck her?"

"Why of course I do, not like I can use that clitty to get me off." Holly answered, she was mean to me but also very beautiful. Before I met Master I jerked off a lot to femdom porn, the meaner they were to their male subs, the better.

Holly moved so she stood over my head, her white high heels level with my eyes. Then she set herself down so she was sat, leaning her back on the front of Master's sofa, and my head right by her pussy. She lifted the skirt of her dress and pulled her green lace panties aside.

She grabbed my head and moved it closer to her pussy. "You're going to make me cum, Angela, you understand?" She spoke down to me.

"Yes, Miss Holly." I answered before she pushed my head down on her pussy. My tongue got to work, circling around her clitoris. She sighed in ecstasy while I felt something else.

Master was pushing his cock head against my boipussy's entrance. I leaned myself back on it as far as I could go while keeping my face buried in Holly's pussy. Master accepted my wordless invitation and pushed his way inside me. Due to a lot of practice, Master's cock slid all the way inside my boipussy with ease, and he wasted no time in fucking me.

Master pounded my boipussy hard and I had to keep from moaning too much so I wouldn't mess up in my service to Holly. However my moans seemed to make her even hornier, like the vibration was hitting her just right. I continued to lick and lick until she finally came, her whole body trembling. She lay there in front of me, the taste and smell of her pussy invading my senses.

Master kept going, his hips making a loud smacking sound against my ass with each thrust. He was hitting my prostate and I could feel the beginnings of an anal orgasm, but I was denied. Master groaned loudly as his cock spasmed and a hot load of cum filled my boipussy.

It wasn't going to be the last load of cum I was going to take that night. When Master and Holly finally recovered from using me to cum, Master instructed me to stay in that position and invited the 5 other guys in the room to have a go with my boipussy. They accepted that invitation happily and for the rest of the night, they lined up and fucked me. After each time one of them came in me, I whimpered out a weak "Thank you, Sir." Their cocks were all different shapes and sizes but they all finished inside me before I could have an anal orgasm, leaving my balls sore from the torment earlier and the repeated denial.

When they were all done with me, they left me there, face down ass up on the floor at Masters feet. He had not instructed me to move, so I was left there with my sluttiness on display. When all the guests left, Master said his goodbyes to them and immediately returned to the living room. I thought I was going to be ordered to stand so I lifted my head up, but no order came.

Instead I felt Master's arms wrap me up from behind and gently lift my to my heeled feet. He kissed my neck and whispered. "You were so good tonight, Angela, Master is proud of you."

I made a high pitched sound of happiness at hearing Master was proud of me, before regaining some composure and replying. "Thank you, Master." I looked at the discarded wine glasses and food packets on the floor and continued. "I should really clean this mess up, Master."

Master shushed me and said. "No rush, you can clean up here as part of your morning duties tomorrow. You've already done so much tonight, you must be tired Angela." He kissed my neck again and kept hugging me from behind, keeping me immobile and asserting his dominance over me.

"Yes, Master." I nodded in response. Then Master lifted me off my feet so he was cradling me in my arms. I smiled weakly as I grew exhausted after all the fucking I had taken that night.

Master kissed my lips softly and took me up to my room. He stripped me out of my uniform for the night and took off my collar. Leaving me naked except for my chastity cage. He stroked my balls lightly, which felt cool against the soreness I felt there, and then he tucked my into bed.

"You were so good tonight, my sweet, obedient Angela, and I'll say it again, I am proud of you." Master told me, his words felt like a lullaby, he kissed my lips once more and I fell asleep almost straight after.