Master's Masochistic Mouse

Story Info
A mouse-girl completely submits to her boyfriend.
2.9k words
4.51
9.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you want to do today?" Tom asked Lydia. The female mouse brushed back her fire-engine red hair away from her sapphire blue eyes and blinked at her human boyfriend. She was madly in love with him and found him attractive in every single way. What was not to like about a square jawed, chiseled human with dirty blonde hair and light green eyes?

"Well, we could go shopping for a new sofa...or I have another idea, if you're more adventurous," she said with a flirty voice. The two twenty-something couple had been together for months and were becoming serious with their relationship.

"Oh?" Tom asked with keen interest.

"Well, we've made some great love already, my sweet, but...I was thinking of sharing a mutual fantasy," she said.

"W...what fantasy?" Tom asked.

"Well, I kind of...I had to use your computer yesterday to order something online, but I sort of stumbled on a folder that had some interesting pictures in it," she said. Her cheeks were almost as red as her hair.

"What...kind...of folder?" Tom asked, swallowing hard.

"It looked innocent enough, you labeled it 'Stuff' and I clicked on it," she said.

Tom was now the one who was red in the face. "Oh shit," he said, "look, I mean I never meant for..." he started to say, but Lydia quickly interrupted him.

"I'm okay with it. In fact, I'm more than okay with it. I want to do that for you," she said, shuffling her bare feet against the carpet.

"No way, no I couldn't do that to you, they're just fantasies," he said.

"Who says you're the only one with fantasies?" she replied softly.

"No, come on Lydia, I wouldn't want you to..." he began, but she got off the couch and on her knees, and walked on her knees up to Tom. She put her hands behind her back and tilted her head back.

"I'm yours, Master," she said in a voice which could melt a block of ice.

"Lydia..."

"Please, Master, I've been very naughty, and I need you to correct me," she begged.

"Alright, alright you want to play, we can play a little," he said. His dick began to press against his jeans, seeing the mouse giving herself up so willingly.

"In my room, now, little slave," he ordered. "No, go there on your hands and knees," he corrected her. She immediately complied, and Tom walked behind Lydia as she made her way to his bedroom.

Tom sat on the bed and looked at the mouse on her hands and knees. "Get up," he said, to which she immediately complied. "Take off your clothes, but do it nice and slow, give me a show to watch," he said.

Eager to please, Lydia writhed and slithered out of her shirt, to music only heard in her head. She then squirmed out of her tight pants as her hips and abdomen swayed to the music in her mind. Soon, she was down to just a black lace bra and matching panties. He nodded to her, and she unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her ample tits were as gray as her fur, save for the puffy areolas and erect nipples point straight at Tom. She then slowly peeled off her panties for him.

"Good, now turn around, let me see your body, nice and slowly," he said. She did as told, and played with her nipples.

"Did I tell you to touch yourself?" he asked. She suddenly felt a small sense of fear for doing wrong and panicked.

"No, sir," she said quickly.

"Hmm, I'll add it to the list of offenses you must be punished for, my pet," he said. "Now stay there, exactly like that. Don't move an inch, or I'll increase the punishment. I'll be back in a few minutes," he said.

"Yes sir," she said quietly.

Tom left the room to go to the garage. He found what he was looking for; white nylon rope he used to tie down the tarp over his barbecue in the winter, clothespins, a ping pong paddle, and a feather duster.

He returned to his room, and even though Lydia appeared to be in the exact same position he left her, he grinned before making his next remark. "I see you've been a bad girl; I think you've moved," he said.

"But sir!" she protested.

"Talking back, you're just asking for more and more punishment, aren't you, my little slave?"

She knew she should stay quiet as a response.

"Good girl. Now, lay down on your belly and spread your arms and legs wide," he ordered. She immediately performed the task. Tom secured the rope to each wrist and the corresponding bed post, and did the same with her ankles. He loved her mousy feet, long and slender, pinkish and with dark red, painted nails. He gently caressed her calves as he affixed the rope to her ankles, and she moaned in pleasure.

He could see her sex, dripping with anticipation of what was to come. She was really enjoying this. He ran his hand over her slit, covering it in her juices, and then put it to her face.

"You naughty girl, you're ruining my bed cover. Clean my hand from your filth," he said, and she eagerly licked her own juices off his fingers and hand.

"Since this is your first lesson, I'll be very generous today and let you off with a light introductory punishment. However, since you've also been rather spoiled, your subsequent punishments will be harsher," he said. She nodded in agreement.

"Now, I'm going to paddle your ass ten times. I want you to count each swat and beg me for the next; on the tenth, you thank me, is that clear?"

"Yes, Master," she said.

"Good," he said. He ran his hand over he tight and rounded mouse ass. It was warm and the fur was very short, making it feel more like skin than fur. He traced zigzags and trapezoid patterns over the two hills that made up her butt, making her giggle slightly.

"Oh, ticklish are we? Well, I'll put that info to good use in a little bit," Tom said wickedly. He grabbed the ping pong paddle and placed it on her ass. It was still cool from the garage, and she could feel it as he squared it away. He moved her fleshy, pink tail away and held it with his left hand. He felt the tail wrap around his hand nervously, like a boa constrictor. He gave her some very small taps with the paddle first, as if practicing where the first blow would land.

He waited several excruciating seconds before delivering the first whap. SMACK!!

"Ahh!! One, please Sir, may I have another?" SMACK!! "HAAH! T-two, please Sir, may I have another?" CRAAACK! "GAAAAH!!! Th-three, Sir, may I please have another?" SMACK "Ohhh, please sir, may I have another?" SMACK! "Five, please sir, may I have another?" SMACK! "Six, please sir, may I have another?" SMACK! "Ohhhhh, ahh, ahh!! Seven, may I please have another?" SMACK! "Eight, may I please have another?" Tears rolled down her cheeks. SMACK! "Nine, ahah, ow, ow. May I p-pl-please have another?" SMACK!! "Gaaah, thank you S-s-s-sir!" she said.

"Hmm, not bad. You forgot to count the fourth one though. Don't worry, I'll add on to your next punishment."

"Mmm, I'm sorry, Master," she said, and even though her face was covered with tears, she was smiling, and her pussy lips were rippling and soaked.

"I think you're enjoying this," he said sarcastically.

"I...I..." she didn't know what to say.

"Well, on to the next lesson. I want to thank you for betraying your ticklishness to me," he said sadistically.

"No Sir, not that, please, hit my ass more, just don't tickle me!" she begged.

"Sounds like I found a real punishment for you," he chuckled.

"No, please!"

Tom plucked a few feathers from the duster and showed them to the bound mouse, she squealed in horror.

"Shh, otherwise I'll have to gag you, and you don't want that, do you?"

"No, Master," she admitted. Still with her belly down, he traced a feather from her shoulder down to her back, and then up again.

"Mmm, oh...hee hee hee," she giggled. He repeated the process over and over again, tracing it over her still reddened and fiery ass, down her left thigh, and down the leg. Her laughter only increased the farther down he went.

"No, please not the feet, not the feeeeeeet!" she burst in to laughter as he wiggled the feather over the sole of her left foot. "No, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!! Stop it, please, stop, ha, ha, ha, ha!!" He switched from the feather to his fingers, and her laughter became hysterical. She couldn't say any intelligible words, only insane laughter which made her buck against the rope.

Her mousy toes wriggled insanely when Tom used both hands to pin it down while he began to lick her foot. She was wheezing and gasping between laughs as he tasted her salty sole. He darted his tongue in between her toes, causing her to jump against her binds each time and scream.

Tom took her largest toe in his mouth, and even though it was frantically wiggling and twitching, he began to suck it as his fingers continued to apply gentle torture on her. He nibbled and sucked each toe and then began the process all over again on her right leg, calves, and feet.

Lydia passed out. Tom took the opportunity to untie Lydia and roll her to her back, then reapply the binds again. When she came to, Tom looked down at his captive mouse.

"Is it too much?" he asked.

She looked at him with dreamy eyes, almost as if she was hypnotized and shook her head. "No...this is everything I could ever wish for, and more," she said.

"Good, because we're not nearly done," he replied. Lydia bit her lips with pleasure just at the mere words, and closed her eyes with content.

"Now then, I saw you playing with your tits. Who's the only one allowed to play with your tits?"

"You are, Master," she said dutifully.

"Damn right. So..." he said, and began to caress the orbs gently, then he squeezed them, kneading them, rolling the fleshy, warm melons in his fingers. He crouched down and smiled at her before lovingly licking her areolas, then taking the nipple in his mouth and suckling on it.

The captive mouse moaned and groaned with pleasure. She opened and closed her hand in tight fists as her whole body writhed under his maddeningly gentle and loving tongue. He sucked harder and felt the nipples hardening in his mouth. He grabbed them with his lips and tugged gently, causing her to mew in surprise.

Tom took then his incisor teeth and gently scraped over her nipples over and over again, occasionally biting down gently. She moaned the word "Master" over and over again, wanting to run her hands through his dirty blonde hair, but frustratingly unable to with the nylon ropes securing her wrists down.

Tom pulled his lips away and applied a clothespin to his slave's nipple. She screamed in surprise. "Naughty girls who play without permission get punished where they played," he said, flicking the clothespin with his finger. She howled in pain and pleasure. He put the second pin on her other nipple eliciting an even louder howl.

"Yes," he said with satisfaction, watching his girl buck against her ropes.

He trailed his tongue down her chest and abdomen, darting it in and out of her bellybutton. She was becoming drunk with pleasure, and few real words escaped her lip anymore, drowned out by raw sexual moans and groans. Tom worked his way down until he found her fleshy pussy lips, sopping wet with her juices.

He breathed in her scent; sweet like cotton candy with a hint of saltiness. He tasted her juices, and he could tell why she greedily licked his hand; she tasted amazing. He went down on her, darting his tongue into her cavernous love tunnel, licking the outer and inner lips, and every now and again playing with her clit.

He inserted his index finger up her slit and she moaned with pleasure. He fucked her with his finger until his hand was covered in his juices. He then inserted his middle and index finger up her twat while his thumb invaded her puckered ass. She gasped at the sensation, but quickly welcomed him in. He applied his tongue to her clit and the sensation was driving her past the point of no return.

His varied thrusts of fingers and thumb along with his expert tongue drove Lydia mad, and she came ferociously, squirting juices all over his face as she screamed in sheer pleasure. Just as she came, with his free hand, Tom undid the clothespins on her nipples, and the blood rushed back in them. The intense waves of pleasure and pain overwhelmed the poor mouse girl, and with a last gasp, she passed out again.

When she awoke, the mouse found her bindings had been removed and a blanket was wrapped over her. She rubbed her bruised wrists from the nylon rope and stared happily into her lover's eyes.

"I hope I didn't cross the line, I got a bit carried away," Tom said, but Lydia lunged at Tom and planted a wet kiss on his lips.

"I thought you were too lenient," she whispered in his ear.

"Mm," he said lustily.

"Master..."

"Yes, my lovely little sex slave?" he asked playfully.

"You gave me such great pleasure, but you yourself received none. Please, let me...let me return the favor," she begged.

"Alright," he agreed. She got out of the covers and unbuckled the man's pants, keeping eye contact with him at all times. She removed his pants and groaned with pleasure as she saw the bulge of his cock against his underpants. Lydia curled her fingers under his shirt and lifted it over his head.

She then took her teeth and bit the elastic band around his underpants and pulled it off slowly. His cock sprang as it was freed from the boxer prison. The mouse girl then laid her nude master on his back and went to his feet.

"Let me massage them, I'm good at it, Master," she said. He nodded. She took his left foot and placed it on her bare thighs, cradling it as if it was a newborn baby. She ran her delicate mouse fingers over his smooth foot. She loved human feet and everything about them. She stroked his calves and ankle before lightly caressing his foot, down to the tips of his toes. She began to massage the foot gently, adding steady pressure as she progressed. The ball of his foot, the arch, the toes and in between; nothing was ignored by her loving touch.

Tom breathed heavily and a few moans of pleasure escaped him, spurring her to continue. The foot massage lasted at least ten minutes with either foot before she began to lick and kiss his feet. She loved the taste, even the smell, and couldn't stop. She sucked each toe like a cock, never breaking eye contact with her master. The human was blissful, enjoying every sensation the mouse gave him.

Lydia finished worshiping his feet and moved her tongue up his leg, spending a long time exploring his sensitive inner thighs. She drank in the scent from his cock and licked up and down his shaft, tasting his balls, even sucking down the little orbs in her mouth. She wetted her finger with her pussy juice and slid it up Tom's ass. Much to her relief, he smiled at the invasion and so she continued to probe him while she blew his dick. When he had enough, Tom pushed her face away from his crotch and threw her on the bed, so that she landed on her back.

He smiled as he looked down at the mouse and pinned his hands against hers as he entered her pussy. He thrust in hard on the first go, but the well-primed rodent's pussy accepted his swollen member with ease. She groaned as his engorged cock stroked in and out of her tunnel, as he thrust with animal lust. He occasionally grabbed her tits to give them a good squeeze and buried his nose in her bright red hair as he plowed her furiously.

Without warning, he flipped her to her stomach and rammed his cock up her ass.

"Yes, yes, yes," she shouted with each thrust. "Own me, Master, explode in me," she begged. His thrusts were frantic and he made a smacking noise as his body crashed into hers with each thrust. He finally grunted loudly and shot his load deep in her ass, causing her to have another incredible orgasm. It wasn't necessarily the pleasure, but the satisfaction in making him come which drove her over the edge.

"Oh, mm, Master, that was amazing," she said.

"You were wonderful, my little pet," he replied.

"Forget the damned couch, we need to buy cuffs, whips, chains, all sorts of toys," Lydia said as she playfully licked his nipple.

"Don't forget feathers," he teased.

"Especially feathers," she said to his surprise.

Her tail wrapped around his thigh and squeezed as she said "just stop being so gentle with me next time."