Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Walter."

"You named the horse Walter? Seriously, Chelsea?"

"She did and Walter likes her name, don't you sweetie?"

Millie told them straight-faced, as Chelsea patted and stroked the mare's face and head, nuzzling against her affectionately.

"Well, look at that. Okay, we have a girl horse named Walter. I can't wait to go for a ride in it."

"That's why I came. I've been training and practising for weeks and I think I'm ready to do rides."

"Then lets get aboard and see how you do."

Olivia and Lisa helped Millie up and joined her in the back, pulling the soft blanket over their legs. Chelsea got in the driver seat and urged Walter to go. She pulled away and moved at a trot down the lane to the road. Chelsea took them into town and rode though it, everyone waving and many wanting to go for a ride. Walter looked proud as she pulled the carriage, prancing as she saw everyone looking at her. They stopped by the central park and let the children come and pat Walter and then Chelsea took as many as she could for a lap around the park.

They left to cheers and applause, everyone waving with big smiles showing.

"I think this will be a big selling feature for sure. I hope all the things we'd like women to enjoy play out the same way."

"Time will tell, babe. The place is almost finished and Skylar has all the promos done. From what she was saying, the responses have been positive and we're almost booked for a third of the year so far. If we get some good reviews, let's hope we're booked solid and no worries."

"Good, because I'm almost out of money. I mean, we could never have made it like it is without everyone pitching in and cutting prices on things. I wasn't planning on a carriage house and a barn, but now that we have Walter and this gorgeous carriage, it's worth it. I just hope I'm not getting in over my head and trying to do too much at the start."

"Babe, women are going to love this place, trust me. When they leave here, they'll look and feel so much better, everyone they know will want to feel the same. They'll feel pampered and cared for like no where else and hey, who has ghosts, right? Skylar is just waiting to hear back from some of the lesbian groups she contacted and see what she gets from that. She's trying to push the international connection there and that could be huge."

"It could all be huge, as long as the bills are getting paid and we make money."

"You are so wound up about this, aren't you?"

"Really, does it show?"

Lisa could see the sarcastic response was a sign Olivia was needing to relieve some of the control issues she was having.

"Baby, once everyone is settled for the night, I'll take care of you and I think Victoria too. You've both been wound up for quite a while now. I know just the thing for it."

"You know me so well, sweetheart. I really am glad you know how to take me down to a place where I can just be me again. Okay, I so need this and yeah, Victoria is a bit wound up too, so she'll enjoy whatever it is, like I will."

"I love listening to you two. I wish I had Beth to share like that."

"Why don't you talk to her?"

"I haven't talked to her since that day. She left the room and told me the next day that she could never do that again. I begged her to reconsider, but she left in tears and I never spoke to her again. I was heart-broken, but I didn't even send a card or letter to her again."

"And she never contacted you at all?"

"No, but I did hear that she asked how I was, from friends we both know. So it makes me happy to know she still thinks of me and wishes me well."

"You should call her and invite her to the grand opening. Just as friends and at least see one another again. You should try and see."

"I agree, Millie. Give her a call, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Maybe time has changed how she feels, you never know."

Millie looked at them both, their encouragement bolstering her to decide.

"Okay, I'll call and invite her and see if she accepts. Nothing too personal in that, is there?"

"No, none at all. Just a friend inviting a friend to a social gathering she hopes she might enjoy. Up to her to say yes or no."

"I hope it's not a no."

"Think yes and let her hear that yes in your voice. Won't know anything unless you try and I'm sure you don't want regrets at this stage of things."

Millie smiled with misty eyes at them, taking a hand each, then sitting back and looking off in the distance, imagining what she would say to her friend. Chelsea turned into the driveway and reined up on Walter to stop. She put the reins in the holder and Walter made no attempt to move, as the girls stepped down and assisted Millie down from the carriage. They all gave Walter a pat of affection for taking them for a lovely ride, the mare showing her happiness nuzzling each one.

Skylar heard them come in and raced down the stairs all excited and jumping up and down. She stopped them all in the hall and told them the news she had just received.

"Okay, this is so cool, you're going to love it."

"Alright, let's hear it before you wet yourself from being so excited."

"Oh Lisa! No, really, this is so awesome, check it out. I just got off my computer after talking to this really sweet women from, I think she said Scotland, maybe it was her partner that's from there, but anyway, she wants to get married here in late June and wants to book every room for the guests."

"Really? A wedding? That's wonderful! How long do they want to stay?"

"Two weeks. They want a week with everyone here and get married and then a week of honeymooning themselves."

They were discussing the details of the wedding arrangements, when the spiritual elements of the group came through the wall and turned from mist to solid form again.

"Oh girls, you're just in time to hear the good news, tell them Sky."

Skylar relayed the news and they were as excited as the girls were.

"So, where did you go? We went for a ride and wanted you to come with us."

"We were at the cemetery, Olivia."

"The cemetery, why?"

"We all rest there, my love. Our mortal coils lay there."

"Right, it never entered my mind about that, with you being here and everything."

"It was heartbreaking for me to see."

"Why? What hurt you, Victoria?"

"My daughter's grave and Josie's as well. We almost couldn't find them, they were so grown over and forgotten about."

"Oh Victoria. That's so sad and it must have been terrible for you girls to see, too."

Livy and Josie were trying to remain happy looking, but the mention of their graves took whatever smile they wore away. Both just lowered their heads and nodded, looking up again with teary eyes.

"We need to do something about that then."

"Yes and we have something we'd like you to do to make it right for all the Lancaster's."

"What's that?"

"A memorial to the girls and have them reburied here on the property. We would all rest easier knowing that the proper respect was shown to them and all the Lancaster's."

"Where are their graves now?"

"If you didn't know they were there, you would never find them. In shame and disgrace at the time, we only left a small marker for them. The Vernon's left and never tended it for Josie and Livy's is covered by grass as well. I would like the proper respect shown for them and I'm no longer able to do it."

Olivia saw the look on their faces, each an expression of desperate hope, that she would agree and say yes.

"I'll talk to Mar and see what she knows about doing that. I don't have the slightest idea, but I agree, we should do something to honour the girls better and of course, our family name."

"We will be eternally grateful, Olivia."

They looked at the three ghosts standing together, Victoria holding both girls to her. There was a look of more than happiness in their faces, more one of a peace coming from within. It was something that the past held on to that needed rectifying, a correction to set things right, so souls were lightened by the act. Olivia could see the importance of such an act to them and they could see in her face, that she would carry out the request with all due diligence.

Skylar was still waiting anxiously to continue with her news.

"What is it Sky? Something more about the wedding?"

"No, I didn't finished all the news I have to tell. I contacted a bunch of lesbian groups and woman's groups and I got two emails back that said they love what we're offering and will promote it to their members and... I got an email from someone named Elizabeth Lennox that said she knows this place from long ago and would like to come and visit. Any one have an idea who that is? She said she used to live around here and came here with her friend and it held special memories for her."

Everyone was puzzled by the name, until they looked at Millie standing with a look of shock and surprise on her face. Olivia held her in concern and support, Millie looking weak and might fall.

"What is it, Millie?"

"Beth."

"What about Beth? Oh my God, wait, you mean Elizabeth Lennox is your Beth?"

"Yes."

"Oh Millie, see? You were just wishing to see her again and she called, just like that. Maybe it's a sign of some kind."

"I can't believe such a thing, Olivia."

"Why not? Skylar even said this place held special memories for her and she came with her friend, that's you. Someone must have told her about this place being done and she wants to come and see it again now."

"But does she want to see me?"

Olivia couldn't answer that definitively and had nothing to bolster her thoughts.

"If she wants to see this place again because of the memories, I'm sure it's because of you and her being here, not because she likes the house. Maybe she's scared to get in touch with you. Maybe she thinks you're still upset with her for leaving you like that."

Millie had to opine on that and wonder if that was the case. It tore at her to imagine what the truth could be and Olivia hugged her in comfort.

"Let's just see what happens, okay? You never know."

Millie climbed back in the carriage with Skylar and Chelsea for the ride back to her place. Smiles and waves were shared, but Millie had a forlorn look of hope in her eyes. They watched the carriage ride away down the road, disappearing from sight, then turned to go back into the house.

They went in to the living room, now outfitted with period furniture and a warm fire burning. Victoria was sitting in a chair by the fire, looking at Chelsea's reader and marvelling at the wonders of it. She put it on the table and rose when the girls came in.

"This is such a great day. I love the new carriage and Walter is just precious, they couldn't have picked a better horse. We have bookings coming in and another wedding to do. Everything is just working out so well."

"It is baby. It's a fucking awesome day and we should celebrate it."

Victoria seemed opposed to the idea and they wondered why.

"I don't feel like drinking or partying to be honest, but it is a day we should do something."

They understood why Victoria wanted to decline, never drinking like they did so early in the day. Lisa took both of their hands in hers and looked at them, smiling with her thoughts.

"Feel like giving up some control?"

Olivia knew exactly what Lisa meant and smiled, raising her eyebrows several times, while Victoria was still unsure what she meant.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Make you and Olivia cum for me together."

Olivia looked at Victoria and a smile grew on both their faces, as the idea of it appealed to them.

"I think I could go for some of that."

"I as well, Lisa."

"So, what do you want to do to your cum sluts then?"

"Mmmm, my cum sluts, I want to do something I came up with and not what I saw on a video. Let's go upstairs and we can all get comfy and you two can get naked for me."

Olivia took Victoria's hand and they walked upstairs together, Lisa watching them go and came up to join them. Olivia undressed Victoria first and then she did the same to her, standing naked together, face to face.

"Now, Since you two are identical in what you like, I want to make you cum together, so here's what I'm going to do. I ordered something for myself, well, my pets actually, so let me get the box and we'll have some fun."

Olivia and Victoria hugged and kissed while they waited for Lisa to get her box and bring it back.

"Just how I want you both, don't move."

They stayed as she asked and waited for her to open the box to show them what she bought for their pleasure. Lisa took out two silk lengths and tied one around each of their heads and blindfolded them. Lisa went back and got two pair of wrist cuffs and put them on each of them, then went and got two pair for their ankles. She wrapped them tight with the velcro closures and used the short clips to attach their ankles together, making them inches apart.

Livy and Josie sat at the end of the bed to be close to it all. Lisa began softly caressing and rolling the identical nipples to swell, making sure they were well aroused and stiff. She went to her box and took out two sets of clamps with chains attaching them. She attached one to Olivia's left nipple and the other to Victoria's left one. She went to the other side and attached the clamps, so the right clamp of Olivia's was crisscrossed over to the right clamp of Victoria's. The short chains made it so they had to remain close enough for their nipples to touch, with no more than a deep breath. They gasped and moaned at the sensations, their senses only in tune to feel and not see what was happening. Lisa was joining them together, more than just physically, she was attaching them sensually and emotionally.

Their bodies quivered and trembled, as Lisa took them a step higher each time she added more of her control. There was a chain hanging from the high ceiling, one she had Lou install specially for her when she was redoing the room. She had Olivia and Victoria raise their arms above their head, then used the chain and hook to link all four wrists together. Olivia and Victoria locked fingers together, their taut breasts pressed together.

"Kiss each other now."

The two moved to seek out the others lips and began sensually kissing, mouthing and tonguing each other, the only way the could arouse each other. Lisa took a thick bar and pressed the button so it telescoped out several feet. The small hooks attached to the ankle cuffs and she had them spread their legs wide to reach the other end. She went back and got another pair of clamps with a two inch chain between them. She knelt down between their legs and attached the clamps to their clit shafts. She went and got a final piece of chain and attached it to the chain on the clits, up to the crossover point of the chains to their nipples, tightening it so it pulled the hoods back and exposed their mirror image clits.

Their moans were loud and well pronounced, as they kissed deeply, shaking to the intense sensitivity of the clamps binding them together. She stood back and looked at them, standing by her friends on the settee, to see what they thought of her idea.

"This is so hot, Lisa. It's almost like looking at Ollie looking at herself in a mirror, or mama looking at herself."

"It does, doesn't it Livy? What do you think Josie?"

"I'm already wet watching it. That is so sexy. I know what those clamps feel like, but blindfolded too, that would be so cool to feel."

"Maybe I'll do you and Livy like that and see what you think. Want to try that?"

They looked at each other and giggled, both nodding their heads yes.

Lisa saw the eager look in their eyes, the possibility there to let her do all four. She gave them a wink and went to the suspended lovers, standing behind Olivia and caressing her back and sides softly with her fingertips. The lightness made her writhe and cringe to it, causing the chains to do their work and remind her of her position. The inability to respond made it even more delicious for her mind to conceive, as Lisa's hands came around to the front and continued the ultralight caress.

The constant tugging and pulling on them both brought arousal with no control over it and limitations on how much they could respond to it. It was their inability to do very little else but just enjoy what was done to them in their minds. Lisa wanted full control of their bodies, so their minds were hers to stimulate how she wanted. She moved around to do the same stimulation to Victoria, making her succumb to the control. When they were both aroused to the point they were constantly moaning and crying in each others mouth, Lisa let them enjoy that level of passion and lust together.

"Ollie, Mama, you look so beautiful together like that."

Livy was kneeling at the end of the bed, barely a foot away from them, looking at the effects of what Lisa was doing. Josie wasn't looking at the action, her attention focused on lapping and licking Livy's pouting lips, evoking her to drip and steady flow of honey from her. Lisa went to the girls toys and brought back the lube and two one inch anal plugs. She squatted down and squirted lube on her one finger and rubbed it on her other. She took both forefingers and ran them around their light brown puckers, making them ache to push back against it, the clit chain holding them from doing little else.

Lisa started poking her fingertips in, opening them both up together, enjoying the pure duality of them in how they responded. Slowly her fingers sank in all the way, then she twirled them inside. both women squirmed to it, pulling at themselves to their limits of bearable pain. Lisa stroked them well, before lubing up the plugs and placing one at each gaping pucker.

The deep moans filled the room with the sounds of pleasure, as the two remained together kissing, never breaking the seal of their lips to each other. Lisa pushed the plugs in and seated them well against them. She stood up and watched them shake and quiver, the tremors racing through them both.

"Now you're ready for me to play with you, my pets. Now you know who's in control of you and there's nothing you can do to stop what happens, but enjoy it."

Lisa's hands were softly caressing the rounded cheeks of their asses as she talked, then spanked each one hard to let them know the time had begun to really play. The toys were mere foreplay, readying them to be fully aroused, their minds and bodies as one, nothing visual to know what was happening. Lisa wanted all the rest of their senses to play with and bring about a new level of dominance over them.

Their cheeks became rosy red and glowed brightly, their muffled cries in their mouths ones they shared together. The taut skin of their cheeks jiggled to each slap, as Lisa took the colour darker on them. They shook hard, their nervous stress at a peak. Lisa gave them both a light caress with her nails and made them shake hard, the sensations bringing the start of dripping honey from them both. Small drips were forming and growing in length, as they expelled the overdose of natural lubes from themselves.

Livy got excited seeing it and left Josie's mouth to climb off the bed and kneel beside them. She took the ends of each dangling stream and touched them together to make one large stream. She got back on the bed and straddled Josie again, lowering herself down to her waiting lips and tongue.

Lisa was finished attaching the large, black, strap on dildo to herself and picked up the wand and plugged it in. She came behind Victoria and put the wand on the underside of the chain holding their clits together. She tugged on their shafts, making them move closer, almost touching, then turned the wand on. The vibrations weren't extreme, but more than enough to transfer the power to their delicate nerve centres. She pulled the chain attached to their breasts to pull back the hoods to expose their pearls, thrust out and swollen. She moved the bulb of the wand onto them and pushed in on Victoria to press tight against it.