Master's Pet Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonez36
Bonez36
67 Followers

"More to impress me with. How could I say no?" I say as I move to let her reposition. I feel her slide her ass back down on me putting all her weight on me. "I want to feel you cum with me Krissy. Think you can do that?" I ask as she starts to ride me again.

"Yes Master thank you." I hear back. I start to caress her pussy. She starts to grind at my touch. I hold her close to me as I slowly run my fingers up and down her slit. I move my fingers across her clit. I circle around her clit as she moans and gasps. When I loosen my grip she jumps into motion doing her best to please me.

"I am going to cum soon if you keep that up." I say.

"Do you wish for me to slow down Master?" She asked in a nervous tone. I stroke her clit a little faster.

"No I wish you to impress me and enjoy." I say sliding a finger inside her dripping pussy.

"Yes Master." I feel her obey me and move into high gear. Soon I am close cumming as her ass milks me I roll her clit in my fingers.

"Cum with me." I whisper as I cum deep inside her. We both ride our orgasms together as I support her. "That was very good." I say as I catch my breath.

"I am happy you enjoyed everything Master. I still have more to show you when you want." She says also trying to catch her breath.

"I will keep that in mind but for now let's go wash up." I say getting up moving to the bathroom. Krissy follows and joins me in the shower. We clean the sweat and smell of sex off of each other. "How are you feeling?" I ask as the warm water runs down her back.

"I am fine Master. Ready to continue to show you my training." She answers back.

"Another day I am very satisfied right now thanks to you. What would you like to do after the shower?" I ask.

"Whatever you wish Master." She answers in a practiced tone. I laugh.

"I know you are a good slave to answer like that but when I ask a question I want your true answer." I hold her hands as I say this.

"Yes Master I understand. I do want to stay and please you in any way you wish. Mistress granted me permission to stay with you all day." She says with feeling. I believe her.

"We can do that. I do want to find Mia and have some lunch. You may stay with me through out." I tell her as we dry off.

"Thank you Master."

We go off to the kitchen and find Ruby has cooked chicken. I sit with Pet and Fifi to see how they are. Krissy sits next to me as she starts eating quietly. I hold Krissy close as I ask Pet and Fifi. "How are you two getting along?" Pet answers first.

"We are well Master. I think Fifi is enjoying hearing about how I was when I first came to you." I look to Fifi.

"Pet is right Master thank you for everything you have done for me." I hear from Fifi.

"You are welcome Fifi. You want to stay together and talk more?" I ask and see them both nod. I kiss Pet then Fifi on the head.

"Go ahead and enjoy your meal." I say letting them go. I feel Krissy freeze next to me as she sees Mia walk in. "You may go greet her." I say to her.

"Thank you Master." She says as she moves across the room. I see Mia silently question if everything was ok. I nod as Krissy kneels in front of her. I watch as they speak. Krissy follows Mia as she grabs a plate and joins me.

"How are you darling?" I ask Mia as she sits next to me sending Krissy to my other side.

"I am doing well the real question is how are you doing?" Mia asks with intense curiosity as she kisses me.

"You were right she is exceptional. I definitely need to steal her away from you once and while." I say holding Krissy's hand as do I feel her grab me a little tighter at hearing my praise.

"I am happy you enjoyed darling." Mia answers before turning to Krissy. "Have you enjoyed your time together?" She asks.

"Yes Mistress I am happy to be able to show off and please Master." Krissy answers. I watch Mia lean over and kiss Krissy on the head before leaning back and kiss me. She then sits and starts to eat as we talk about the little things of our day. When Krissy takes our plates to the sink I whisper to Mia.

"You should come meet us in the basement in an hour or so." She smiles and nods looking at her watch. When Krissy comes back I am kissing Mia deeply. I get up to allow Krissy a moment with Mia. "Join me in the basement when you are done." I say to Krissy as I leave them. I make my way down stairs to set up what I needed. Krissy soon comes down.

"How may I help Master?" She asks as she comes over to me. I hand her a few lengths of rope.

"Hold these to start and I want to hear about the rope work you have done." I respond.

"Yes Master I was used as a display at parties. I have been tied and suspend for hours. I was used for photos also where I was put in very severe position for the pictures." She says as she holds everything I give her. I bring her over to the bed and lay everything out.

"I want to try I few thing with you. This is something I am not practiced at this I want you to tell me if anything feel painful or off in some way. Do you understand?" I ask.

"Yes Master. How do you wish me to position myself for you?" Is her reply back to me. I slowly move her on the bed as I tie her. I lay her down tying her wrist in front of her and her chest then I move her to the hooks in the ceiling. I tie a rope from her chest to the hook so she is support by it. Then I move to her leg and thighs I them one at a time to different hooks. The final look is Kissy leaning back slighty with her legs spread wide open be support only by the ropes.

"How does it feel?" I ask I walk around looking at her.

"Nice Master nothing is hurting or pinching." She says as she watches me circle her. I finally tie her arms above her as I run my fingers along her back. I start to tease and arouse her as she swings trying to get closer to me. I tease her as I see Mia walking down the stairs and sit in the loveseat in front of us. I see Krissy look to her then to me smiling.

"Thank you Master." She says. I kiss her as I slowly turn her to face Mia.

"You are welcome I thought you might like her here." I say as I stroke her clit. I see Mia smile as I blow her a kiss. "You are welcome to join any time darling." I say to Mia who nods.

"I am enjoying the view right now but soon I will." Mia says back. I see Mia look to me mouthing to let her cum. I nod as I grab a vibe and run it along her chest. I feel her jump at the touch as she wiggles in the ropes.

"Please Master." She begs.

"Please what?" I ask her as I see her look away from Mia and to me.

"Please use the vibe on my clit Master?" She meets my gaze. I run the vibe down along her thighs teasing her. I watch her eyes as I inch vibe closer to clit. I hold the vibe just above her clit.

"Look to your Mistress." I whisper. I watch Mia as I touch the vibe to her clit. She moans and bucks.

"May I please cum?" Krissy begs at the touch of the vibe. I look over to Mia waiting to see if she noticed too.

"Who are you asking?" She asks Krissy as I still tease her.

"I don't know Mistress. Please tell me who I have to beg." I see Mia look to me at her answer.

"I think the one holding the vibe is the one you should be begging." She answers.

"Please Master may I cum?" She starts to beg still looking at Mia.

"Yes." I simply answer as I circle her clit with the vibe. I feel her cum pulling at the ropes swinging as I move with her. I see Mia stand and walk over to embrace Krissy as she comes down from her orgasm. Mia takes the vibe from me as I let her take over.

"Did you like that?" She asks Krissy as she slowly caress her inflame pussy lips.

"Yes Mistress." She answers still shaking at Mia's teasing.

"Would you like another from me?" Mia asks.

"Yes please Mistress." Krissy begs. I step away from them letting them have a moment together. I grab a few waters as I see Mia push Krissy to another orgasm in her suspension. Mia allows her to calm back down from her second orgasm of the afternoon. Mia turns to me.

"Do you mind if I take her back Sweetie?" She asks me.

"Not at all my love. Would you like me to take her down or you want to do it yourself in your own time?" I ask. I see her look Krissy over before turning to me.

"I think I can manage." She answers. I kiss both Mia and Krissy goodbye.

"Ok I am going to find Pet and Fifi. Krissy was amazing I may ask to borrow her once and while." I say.

"Ask anytime." Mia responds as I leave them with some waters.

I head out to explore the house I find Pet and Fifi in one of the spare bedrooms. When I walk in Pet moves onto all fours and crawled to me. Then Fifi mimics Pet following close behind. I see Fifi look only to Pet copying her every move. I sit on the bed. "Would you like to fill me in?" I ask Pet motioning to her new shadow.

"She wanted to learn what you like so I told her to watch how I serve you and copy me." Pet answers as I look at the two of the kneeling in front of me. I understand what she has done I reach my hand slowly to Pet's face I run my fingers across her cheek. I lean down and kiss her on her forehead. Then I turn to Fifi and slowly reach my other hand to her and repeat my action. Fifi does not flinch as bad this time and smiles as I kiss her.

"How are you doing with everything?" I ask to Fifi as I hold one hand on her shoulder and one hand on Pet's.

"Better Master Pet helped me a lot." She answers in a more relaxed tone then I have heard from her.

"Good I want you to stay close to me and Pet for a while. You may still use the cage also and look around when you want. Is there anything you want tell me?" I say

"Yes Master. Thank you for all you and Pet are doing for me. I hope I can serve you as well as Pet one day." She says in a sweet tone.

"A good goal for now I would like for you to know you are safe." I say as I hold her. I feel Pet move closer and kneel next to me followed by Fifi copying her movement. I watch as Pet moves from one pose to the next telling Fifi the name of each as she goes. I let this go for a few minutes before I stop Pet and have her stand. Fifi does not move at first but I look to her waiting for her move to stand. I pull them both to me. "I happy to see that you are getting along. I am very happy Fifi seems less afraid." I feel them both hug me I kiss Pets head then Fifi's. I lay us down on the bed holding both of them. "I want you both to relax and enjoy." I feel them sigh and curl up contently close to me. I look at them as they hold hands on my chest as I hold both of them.

Pet was asleep fairly quickly and though Fifi was not she laid still with me quietly. "Pet loves to sleep like this. I know you are not accustom to it yet but do you like it?" I speak quietly to Fifi.

"Yes Master." She says as I run my hand along her back.

"This is reward for Pet. I hope you will think of it the same way soon." I say as Fifi holds on to me and Pet. I get a simply.

"Yes Master" from her but I hear no fear in her voice. I smile at this and let her settle close with me as she dozes off. I feel the two naked women in my arms asleep and content. I embraced both of them as I wonder how anyone could be so cruel to these beautiful women. I join them for a late afternoon nap. I woke up a short time later I see both of them are still asleep on my chest. I feel Fifi stir and wake up looking at me. "Master?" She questions quietly. I move my hand gently rocking her.

"Relax and enjoy." I say to her. She then sighs and squeezes me she seems to have no problem doing as I say. I hold her for another 20 minutes before Pet wakes up.

"How are you Pet?" I ask as she looks to me.

"Well Master as always being in your arms. I love you and I am grateful to be in your arms." I can tell she is going all out to impress to Fifi I was kind. I kiss Pet then Fifi.

"Pet I know what you are doing and I understand why you are doing it. However I don't want Fifi to get the wrong idea of the normal way of speaking." I say to her.

"Yes Master." She say to me before looking to Fifi. "Master does not need praise or worship. I say that because I feel them. I know that may seem foreign to you but I think you have seen Master is different now right?" Pet says all while holding Fifi's gaze.

"Yes I can see that." Fifi answers as she starts to sob in my arms. Pet and I share a look before Pet asks.

"What's wrong?" Fifi looks up to me.

"I'm sorry Master I just never thought anyone like you was out there I don't know how to react to all this. I am overwhelmed I will stop." She answers.

"You don't have to stop you may cry. I only ask to speak with us when you need to." I say to her wiping a tear from her eye.

"Yes Master." She say before I kiss her lips gently and let lay her head down. We lay there as Fifi processed what she now understands. I send Pet to grab a few tissues to give to Fifi. "Thank you. Please Master how may serve you?" She asks as she wipes her eyes and nose.

"Take a deep breath and relax. I want you to be calmly tell me what you think of all this when you are ready." I say happy to finally be getting through to her. I feel her take a deep breath and look to Pet.

"I am calm Master. I don't know what to do with all of this but right now I only wish to thank you for saving me. I trust and feel safe with you." She answers as she kisses my chest.

"Good." Is all I say. Then I turn to Pet. "Thank you for helping today." I say to Pet kiss her head. They both pull in tighter to me enjoying the quiet time together. I love the total contentment I feel from them. Pet is the first to move sliding her hand down my shorts and hold my shaft in her hand. She gently squeezes and strokes me bringing me to a full hard on in a short time. Years of training show in Pets talented hands. "I want to say I like these snuggles together. I also like what you are doing Pet." I say. Fifi sits up.

"May I help Master?" She asks.

"Yes you may." I say as I watch her slide down and lick the head of my cock as Pet strokes me.

"Pet could you show me how to best please Master?" Fifi asks between licks. Pet looks to me for permission which I grant. Then I lay back and watch my little Pet instruct and guilds Fifi. Then once she had a good rhythm Pet leans down and licks my balls. They make a good team I think as I compare them to other double blowjobs. This is followed by a laugh at my next thought. It was one of those really stop and take stock of how your life got to here moments. I was I man that was able to compare different double blowjobs. I let Pet move Fifi back for a moment before saying.

"I want to show you something then I will talk you through trying," Fifi nods and watches as Pet shows her a few moves I like then backs off. Fifi does a good job imitating Pet. The pattern continued for another twenty minutes till Pet is only briefly pausing to give Fifi pointers as I approach my orgasm. I know Pet sees this and I hear say to Fifi. "Master likes it a lot when you deepthroat him when he cums." Then she move back to licking at my balls. I cum in Fifi's mouth as she licks and sucks me. I feel two tongues licking me clean.

"That was excellent." I praise them both. I look to Fifi.

"I think it is time you get to try something that I am going to guess is a new thing for you." I see Fifi look at me uncertain. "What would you like as a reward?" I ask her. I see her face change as she understands what I am asking.

"I don't know Master." She answers honestly.

"Ok come lay here with me. Pet joins us and try to help Fifi with ideas for her reward." I see Pet nod as they both lay in my arms.

"What is the thing that is most on your mind?" Pet asks Fifi as I listen hold them both.

"I think the only thing on my mind is try to prove myself worthy of everything." Hearing this I hold her and tell her.

"You have nothing to prove to me. I give out of love." Pet reaches over to hold Fifi hand.

"He means that." Fifi cries in my arms at this.

"It's ok." Pet comforts her in my arms as she slowly stops crying. Once Fifi relaxes again she looks at me.

"Master may I ask Pet to pick a reward for me?" I look at her tear stain face and I nod and Pet is already saying yes.

"I will run through a few things I can think of. You pick one sound good?" Pet questions Fifi with her offer.

"Yes please." Fifi answers quickly. I watch fascinated at the interaction going on between them. Pet was helping but not taking control and that seemed to work.

"You could get your own cage. Cum freely for a short time. Master has a lot of very good toys downstairs you could ask to try. Or just permission to try something you have always wanted to." Pet lays out a few options. I watch Fifi as she thinks it over. She looks up to me.

"Would you really buy me my own cage Master?" She asks in a sweet unbelieving voice.

"Yes if that is what you want." I answer.

"Please Master." She says.

"Please what?" I say prompting more from her.

"Please Master may I get my own cage?" She asks with hope in her voice.

"Of course you can." I say hold her before turning to Pet. "You may help her pick one out. She is not to know the price of anything." I say to Pet before turning back to Fifi. "I want you to pick out what you like." I say holding her in my arms kissing her gently.

"Thank you Master." She says sobbing in my arms. I let them lie with me until I only heard calm breathing from both of the naked women on my chest.

"Would you like to going look at some cages now?" I ask Fifi quietly.

"Yes Master may I lay here with you a moment before I go?" She answers in a shaking voice. I think she is unsure of asking for something the first time on her own.

"Take two or three moments. I am happy to hear you speaking more freely." I see her smile and lay her head back down.

Fifi raises her head after a while "Thank you Master." She says standing up. Pet starts to join her when I hold her.

"Fifi, Pet will be out in a second. Go wait by the office Pet will meet you there." I say to Fifi. She nods.

"Yes Master." I hear as she turns to leave. I then kiss Pet.

"I wanted to see how you are doing my little one." I ask her.

"I am fine Master. I love seeing your kindness." She answers kissing me deeply.

"So no jealousy of anything?" I question her as rock her in my arms.

"No Master. Please spoil Fifi as much as you want. I love you. I know you love me." She says holding her gold heart tag.

"Alright my love we will have a day to ourselves soon. I want to hear ideas from you tomorrow." I say hugging her and giving her a task to think about all day. I know I will always be on her mind until she tells me her ideas.

"Go help Fifi try to get her to treat herself to anything nice that can be added." I say sending her on her task with a kiss and quick playful slap on her ass.

"Yes Master. May I have one more to send me on my way?" She asks offering her ass to me again. I slap her other cheek.

"You can have a few more later when you finish." I say leaving the room with her walking with me. We walk to the office where Fifi is kneeling inside waiting. Pet goes to grab some catalogues for Fifi to start with before switching the computer on. "Fifi look at me." I say wait to see her eyes before I continue. "I want you to treat yourself to what you truly want. Mix and match different parts make what you want. I want to see you happy." I say seeing her smiling with her eyes watering.

"Yes Master." Her voice cracks as she answers.

"I will leave you in Pet's hands. You may find me if you need to." I say leave them to their project. I go off to find Mia. I am always amazed how quickly I pick up another slave as I move through the house. This time it is Moxy that is following me. "How are you today Moxy?" I ask as I arrive to find Mia, Six and Krissy on the deck.

Bonez36
Bonez36
67 Followers