Master's Pocket Watch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she didn't move, it wasn't too bad. If she kept her breaths slight, the chain never swung, and she could ignore the sharp throbbing. The phone rang, and Emmy let out a shaky sigh. She wasn't ready, not yet, but she had to pick up. The clamps swung on her nipples as she picked up the phone, and she tensed up to fight the sting.

"Hello, Sir."

'Hi, little girl, have you gotten the toy I've asked you to get?'

"I have the vibe, Sir."

'The fancy one?'

"Yes."

'Perfect. I only have half an hour today, and I'm sorry about that, but I'll make it up to you with a different game than we'd normally play.'

"It's okay, Sir."

'I know, but I still want to say it. You're my little girl, and my time with you is precious.'

Emmy bit her lip as she pulled on the connector chain, bad girls didn't deserve to get praised and loved, they needed to get punished.

'Are you naked, little girl?'

"Yes, Sir. I'm naked and on my bed."

'Give me a number between two and five.'

"Four."

'I have... twenty-eight minutes left, what I'll do is spin a fantasy for you, and what you're going to do is edge four times before I need to go. The last edge needs to be in the last five minutes, so you'll have to pace yourself. Understand?'

"Yes, Sir."

'Lay down on your back with your legs wide open.'

Emmy obeyed Simon's words, and she lay down on her back, her legs pressed flat into the bed. All of her pussy lay bare now, and even in the safety of her own bedroom, the embarrassment made her wet. She knew the image her Master would have in his mind now, and she wanted it to be true, she wanted him to stand over her as she acted slutty for him.

She reached between her legs and groaned when her arms pushed her breasts together and jostled the clamps. The pain cut through her excitement, so different from when she got spanked. This was her punishment for herself, and she'd make it through her Master's game despite it. She did not want to disappoint him.

'I've taken you to the park with me, it's an old park with beautiful gravel paths that swerve around ponds of all sizes, there's even a tiny wooden bridge. Near the edges of the park, away from the ponds, the greenery gets wilder, more robust. Old trees spread their heavy branches over the grass, but the stretches of lawn are too big for them to cast their shadows all the way. Beyond the lawns is the last layer of park before it ends in a cast iron fence anchored in a low stone wall. It's hard to see the fence because of the thick patches of tall bushes that line the park.

There are so many spots to hide and do bad things without anybody ever knowing. We've been here before, you and me. I showed you all the hidden spots, and I whispered in your ear what I wanted to do to you, what I'd make you do one day.

Today is that day.

I slip a vibe in your hand as we stand on the little bridge, and I tell you to wait three minutes while I hide in one of the spots I've shown you. If you make it to one of them, and I'm not there, you need to edge yourself before you leave behind a piece of clothing and come looking for me again.

When you find me, whatever I promised you back then will happen.'

Emmy knew the park, she could see the hidden spots around her, she smelt the green, felt the mulched bark under her knees as she sat naked for her clothed Master. The only thing he'd bared was his cock, and she'd serviced it with the cold wind playing on her skin.

"The fountain first."

'I'm not there, so you slip through the hole in the big bush and get on your knees. Thank God you put on a skirt, what if you wore pants and people saw dirt on it? What would they think? That you were some kind of slut who got on her knees in the park to suck cock? That it turned you on so much you wouldn't even bother to take your pants all the way down before you begged to get fucked in your horny little pussy?'

She'd done that, all of it. In her mind, she ducked under branches and fumbled with her clothes so she could get to her needy slit. She was horny already, and the vibe's intense stimulation shocked through her body, and she moaned. Her body ramped up, but the edge stayed far away. Why? She grabbed at her chest and sucked in a breath when a flash of pain tortured her breasts.

Emmy fought the pain, overwhelmed it as she ramped up the toy to max, until it got so intense her body locked up.

"Edge!"

'Your panties are damp anyway, so you take them off and shove them deep into the nearest bush, maybe that way nobody will find them. You sit in silence for a while, your needy slit still hungry to cum, but you know you're not done yet, you need to go find me, but this time without panties, and if you don't find me soon, what else will you lose?

The coast's clear, and you take off, the air's cool on your bare pussy, and you hurry over to the next spot...'

"The junction box."

'It's a gamble, but you hurry over to the furthest one from where you were, maybe you picked the wrong direction at the start. There's nothing behind the box but low bushes, and you have to get on your knees and duck to get to the taller ones.'

Emmy remembered that crawl, how worried she'd been someone would see her, how she'd hissed at Simon when he walked around the low brush and joined her through a different route that offered much better cover. He'd smothered her anger with a deep kiss, and when he'd pushed his fingers inside her dripping pussy, she'd clamped her mouth shut to keep her moans in. She'd come so hard when he'd put her on her hands and knees, her blouse hanging wide open, and her bra a long forgotten luxury. He'd slipped his cock inside her and fucked her without holding back.

Emmy's nipples throbbed with pain as she squeezed her body for pleasure, she slipped three fingers in her slit and pumped them deep inside her as the vibe buzzed away at her clit, and finally she soared to the edge. The moment her past self screamed, cumming all over her Master's cock, she screamed too.

"Edge!"

'You lose your bra and hide it. You want to cum so bad by now, and the toy is getting so slippery with your own juices it's hard not to drop it. If someone saw you run past, they'd wonder about you. You're not a jogger so why are you running? They'll know something's different. Where do you go next?'

"The willow tree."

'It's a good bet, nobody ever wanders all the way to the little clearing hidden in the brush on the far bank of the main pond, but then again, why's there a clearing in the first place? It didn't make itself, so people know about it. You get there, but I'm nowhere to be found. What do you do now? All you've got left is your skirt, your shoes, and your top, and you need your shoes. Torn, you get rid of your skirt and hide it. Everything below your waist's naked now, and you still haven't found me.'

Emmy fought to find her pleasure, in her fantasy she fell to her knees and filled her little pussy with four of her fingers as the vibe buzzed with its relentless intensity. She saw herself run through the park with dirt on her knees, naked from the waist down, a wild look in her eyes that told anybody who saw her that she needed to get fucked bad. The fantasy had her in its grip, but the pain in her nipples smashed through the haze, pulled her from her fantasy, and she lay on her bed now, far away from the park. Sweat dripped from her body, and her room smelled of her, but she couldn't break through the block the clamps had thrown between her and her release.

'Emmy?'

"Yes, Sir?"

'It's time, I have to go. Don't cum, we'll try again tomorrow with a different game. Set the watch to 8 PM. If something's not working for you, you can always tell me.'

"I know, Sir, and it was amazing, really. I don't know what it was, I just wasn't getting there."

'It happens. I'll call tonight as soon as I can, all right?'

"I'll keep my phone on me."

'Love you, little girl.'

"Love you, Sir."

The line died, and Emmy took a deep breath and held it when she took the clamps between her fingers, the slightest push to loosen them sent liquid fire running down her chest. She screamed in the back of her throat when the little monsters came off, and pain flooded her abused nipples as they filled with blood. Simon didn't need to tell her not to cum, any pleasure she'd felt drowned in the pain and washed away with the tears that rolled down her cheeks.

She'd failed her Master again. It's not like she hadn't failed a game before, but this time she hadn't even come close, and it had been an easy one, they both knew how well that vibe worked on her. And now she had to set the watch, but there was no tiny knob to fiddle with, no sturdy little device to clasp her hand around.

Fresh tears rolled down Emmy's cheeks, and she cried herself to sleep. She never heard her phone ring when Simon called later that night.

--

8 PM had never taken its sweet time coming like it did that day. She'd woken up in the middle of the night, tangled in her sheets, and she'd checked her phone. Two missed calls, both from Simon. All day she'd hurt her head trying to come up with an apology to send, but then there was work to do, and this, and that... she'd chickened out.

She'd stood him up, and she hadn't even bothered to say sorry, and now it was play time, and she didn't know what he'd say. Emmy's phone rang, and she snatched it off her bed.

"Hello, Sir?"

'Hi, Emmy, didn't catch you last night.'

"I'm so sorry, I fell asleep."

'I figured, tell me when you're tired next time.'

"I'll try."

'How was work?'

"You know, busy."

'Is everything all right? You sound worried.'

Emmy pushed the phone harder to her ear and said, "I'm fine, just a little distracted."

'By what?'

"I never got to cum last night, Sir, and I tried really, really hard."

'And your little pussy's got you distracted?'

"A lot, Sir. So much that it makes me want to be a bad girl. You know those black stockings you gave me?"

'Yes.'

"I'm wearing them with an itty bitty black thong, and nothing else."

'The sexy one?'

"Mhm, you remember? It's tiny."

'Grab it and pull it tight between your lips.'

Emmy wrapped her fingers around the lacy fabric and pulled it tight against her pussy, she shuddered as the panties strained against her sensitive flesh and rubbed against her clit. The first sparks of pleasure crackled to life, and she moaned.

'You can let go now, I think you're ready for my game. The rules are simple: I have a die, and I'll throw it on the coffee table so you can hear it clatter on the glass. If I roll a three or a four, you get to play with your pussy, but as soon as you hear the die again, you stop, no matter what you're doing. If I throw a six, you get a treat, but if I throw a one, you get the opposite. Understood?'

"What about a two or a five?"

'Since you've got panties on, and I don't want you to take them off because they're so fucking sexy, you get to pull them tight against your pussy until I roll again.'

"And if that makes me cum?"

'That would be against the rules.'

"And that would be bad."

'Very bad.'

A series of sharp ticks sounded through the phone as the die spun and twirled on the glass until it skidded to a halt. For a long moment, Simon said nothing, and Emmy lay deadly still on the bed, her hands itching to touch her body, but she kept them on the bed until her Master told her what to do.

'Lucky girl, three.'

"Thank you, Sir."

'We'll see how long your luck holds, the game only ends when you cum.'

"I'll just get started, all right?"

'Cheeky.'

Emmy's body buzzed as she reached down her body and slipped her hand inside her tiny panties. She was wet already, and she let out a soft moan when her fingers traced her lips. It was still too early to do anything more, but Simon heard her moan as she teased herself, he knew what she looked like in her skimpy clothes, knew the blush that spread on her chest when she got hot, and that made everything so much better.

The sharp click of the die froze Emmy in place, and she groaned in frustration when she had to pull her hand away.

'Five.'

"Really, Sir? I need more time."

'You know what to do.'

"Fine."

Emmy bit her lip when she wrapped two of her fingers around her wet panties and pulled. The lace dug into her lips and rubbed against her clit. More. She had to pull hard enough so all of her was exposed. In her fantasy, Simon stood above her and watched her tease her slutty little pussy for him. She spread her legs wider and pushed her hips into the air.

The tick of the die cut through her haze, and Emmy sunk back onto the bed.

"It's too fast, Sir."

'No it's not, four.'

"Thank you!"

Emmy snaked her hand inside her panties and slipped three of her fingers inside until they were slick with her own juices, now she could play the game for real. Two of her fingers slipped around her clit and trapped it with gentle pressure while her thumb moved in closer, and closer, not touching yet, all she did was rub her finger along the sides, not quite touching, not yet.

The die banged on the table, and a frustrated sigh burst from Emmy's nose. Damn it!

'How come you keep getting lucky? Another four.'

"Gee, thanks, Sir."

'Want me to roll again?'

"No, it's fine."

What did she do now? Start again? She didn't have the time. Maybe if she... The die rolled again, and Emmy crawled onto her knees, her face hovered over the phone as she said, "That was way too fast, Sir!"

'I don't think it was.'

"How am I going to win if you don't give me a chance?"

'I'll think about it if you're a good girl. I rolled a one, by the way.'

"So I get punished?"

'Pain doesn't count as punishment for a horny little slut like you, does it? Spank your pussy, you'll know when to stop.'

What did that mean? Emmy looked down her body, and her eyes fixed on her tiny panties. They'd been black, but never as dark as they were now. She was dripping, if she spanked her pussy now, she'd feel the heat spread all over her belly. She didn't have a choice though, what if Simon ignored the next four he rolled? He'd do that if she didn't do as he'd told her.

She took a deep breath and shifted the weight of her body on one arm, her free arm reached under her body, and she let it drop until her nails brushed the flannel sheets, and it hung there for a long second before she snapped her hand up. A sharp yelp escaped her throat as her back curved, but she forced herself back into position, and spanked her slit again. There was no way she could keep her gasps hidden, and deep inside, she longed for him to make her do this to prepare her pussy for him as he watched.

The die clattered across the glass again. After it quieted down an extra click sounded and Simon said, 'I think you've deserved a four, little girl.'

"Thank you!"

Emmy never moved from her position, she snapped her hand once more against her slit and as the sting of her strike rippled through her belly, she rubbed her clit through the lace of her slutty panties. The die rolled again, and Emmy's frustrated groan turned into a moan as she pressed her fingers into her clit harder and harder, and her stomach tensed as the pressure built.

'Five.'

Five? She didn't know if she could take that right now, her clit throbbed, and just pulling her soaked thong to the side made her moan. Still, she had to obey, and she closed her fist around her panties. Somehow she just couldn't go easy on herself, and she yanked her panties forward as she pushed her ass back. Every tiny edge of lace dug into her swollen lips, and her belly shook as those innocent lace vines scratched with tiny claws at her clit.

'Emilia!'

"What?"

'The moment I roll the dice, you stop. Those are the rules.'

"I'm sorry, Sir. I didn't hear."

'Slip four fingers inside your pussy.'

"Sir?"

'Do as you're told.'

"Yes, Sir."

'Make them nice and wet.'

Emmy groaned as her pussy stretched around her fingers. "I am, Sir."

'Good girl, gather up a lot of pussy juice, because you'll need it. I rolled a six, and I want all of those fingers to go into your tight little ass.'

"Sir!"

'What's the opposite of pain, little girl?'

"Pleasure."

'And what do we both know turns you on the most?'

Emmy closed her eyes and shook her head, but her silent protest couldn't hide the truth. Her pussy squeezed around her fingers whenever her thoughts even dared to head towards what her Master wanted her to do.

'Answer me, little girl.'

"Playing with my ass."

'And why is that?'

"Because I'm a dirty little slut!"

'Good girl, now fuck your slutty asshole.'

Emmy shivered at the slick sound her hand made as she pulled it from her slit. She was so wet. She bunched her fingers together and poised her small hand against her tight little hole. One push, and she'd get it over with, just one push, but her body had different plans. Instead of pushing through her own resistance, she lingered and dragged her nails against the sensitive skin.

What was with her? The heat that had built in her body multiplied as she pushed through, and she groaned in pleasure as she stretched around her fingers. What if he could see her now? Her thighs wet with her own juices, the thin cord of her thong stretched around the curve of her ass as her little hand burrowed its way inside it.

'Stop.'

"No."

'Do you like being a slut that much?'

"No."

'You love it.'

"Stop!"

'Admit it, little girl. Tell me you're a slut.'

"No."

The die clicked on the table once, and Emmy let her hand fall back down to the bed with a frustrated sigh.

'Sounds like you need another one, little girl.'

"Please, can't I have a four? I want to cum so bad, Sir."

'Twist your nipples hard.'

Emmy rolled on her back and filled her hands with her breasts. The hard nubs of her nipples poked into the palms of her hands, and she squeezed her own soft flesh. Ow. Emmy blinked as a slight jab of pain startled her. She squeezed again, and there it was again, she must've bruised her nipples with those clamps.

She swallowed as she let go of her breasts and took her nipples between her fingers. Simon loved to hurt her nipples when they fucked, and she'd cum with her nails dug into his arms whenever he did. It hurt like hell, but this was a pain her Master had taught her to love.

Now when she squeezed her nipples, the pain cut into her chest like blades. As horny as she was, it gripped the center of her pleasure and squeezed it until nothing was left.

'Four.'

Any other day, she'd have snuck her hand between her legs and attacked her clit right away, but she couldn't do it. She tried, but her clit stung when she touched it. She'd been rough with it, and now she'd lost her edge, she felt the punishment she'd inflicted on herself in her passion.

Why? Why now? She'd been doing so well.

"I can't do it, Sir."

'What's wrong?'

"I can't make myself cum."

'You want to stop?'

"Yes, I'm not feeling well."

'Are you getting sick? You weren't yourself yesterday either.'

"No, I'm fine, it's just one of those things, you know. Give me a few days, and I'll get over it."

'You're sure?'

"I'll take care of myself, Simon."

'Water, food, and plenty of—'

"Sleep, yeah, I know."

Emmy wanted to smile, she really did, but she couldn't. Why was she lying? Why couldn't she just tell him? Tears rolled down her cheeks, and all of a sudden she just felt sticky and dirty.

"I'm going to take a shower."

'Right now? All right, do what it takes to make you feel better. I'll call back in half an hour, we can talk, maybe listen to some music together.'

"No, I think I'll go to sleep instead."

'Okay, let me know if you're feeling better in the morning.'

"I will."

'I love you, Emmy.'

"Love you too."

Heavy tears rolled down Emmy's cheeks as she hurried for the shower, and she jumped under it while the water was still cold. The chill made her shiver, but she let the harshness in. She deserved it, because she wasn't going to send her Master a message in the morning. She'd lied enough.