Masturbating Aboard Pt. 01

Story Info
Taking an overseas trip visiting a pen friend.
4.7k words
9.8k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotPink
NotPink
20 Followers

This is story is based on some memories of an 8 day trip that I did a trip that I did back in 2002. It would be too long a story to write it all down in one go so I am covering it in several parts. This is day 1 and 2.

Around the turn of the century I had a few pen friends dotted around in different parts of the world, several of these were in South East Asia, some were male and some were female. Email was around but still fairly new and I'm not sure if there is such a thing as a "pen friend" now in the traditional sense. Sometimes visiting them was really cool and always a neat adventure for a couple of weeks, it was a great way to see different parts of the world and having somebody show you around when you get there, especially if you like to travel alone like I did. Back in 2002 I decided to visit one of them one when my workplace was closed down for a few weeks during Christmas (as it usually does), so I booked a ticket to Malaysia where I had a female pen friend in a place called Penang.

Angie (Angeline) lived with her parents on Penang Island, she was 24, average build with long black hair. She was an accountant, her father was a lawyer and her mother an accountant as well. She had no brothers and one younger sister, Beverly, who was 19 years old and was studying for a law degree. I decided it was best if I stayed at a hotel in Penang and Angie could show me around for the 8 days I was there. She had taken 2 a week off work, she said she was in desperate need for a holiday and was looking forward to doing something different.

After a long flight to Singapore I was pretty tired so after she picked me up from the airport Angie took me straight to the hotel where I checked in and dropped off my bags. It was Monday mid afternoon and the hotel room she had booked for me was a self contained studio unit, air conditioned, decent bathroom and a large king size bed. The hotel reception had 2 female staff working there, I introduced myself to them both, Sherry and Gwen. They were both very nice people and spoke good English considering it was not their first language. Sherry offered to look after my passport and some cash that I had and locked it in a safety deposit box rather than keep it in my room. Both Gwen and Sherry were in their late twenty's and both had wedding rings on.

Angie and I went up to my room to drop my bags off. There was never any romantic intention with any of this trip but while I was in the hotel I gave her a kiss on the cheek. She responded with a smile but almost ignoring it we decide to head out for a snack somewhere. I think that it took her by surprise.

We went to a large food market there where they sold all sorts of weird things but I found Malaysian food hard to get used to. I thought I might starve for the next few days, it could be a good opportunity to lose some weight after several recently good Christmas party's, and could be a more pleasant option than trying to down this......stuff or whatever it was that they called food! I think it's a lot easier for Asians to get used to Western food than the other way around. She got the message there and fortunately there were plenty of Western style restaurants on Penang to eat at as well. Afterward she took me to her parent's place where I meet her mother and father. They all were very nice and pleasant people and we quickly made plans for them to show me around during Sunday in the weekend which was still 5 days away. They both worked long hours and were fairly busy people.

Angie dropped me back to the hotel later that night where she came in for about an hour, we had a conversation and she said she wanted try do some new and exciting things with me since I was here for 8 days, at the time I took that to mean touristy type things, but thinking back I think she had other plans. There were a lot of places on the Island that she had never visited and was quite keen to see them as well. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and headed back home and I caught up on a lot of sleep.

The next morning she came to the hotel around 8am. I was just getting out from the shower when the bathroom light stopped working. The bathroom had a shower/bath combo. Angie knocked at the door about 30 minutes earlier than I was expecting. I put on some underwear and wrapped a towel around my waist before opening the door. She came in smiling and sat on the bed, talking about what she had planned foe the day, while I was drying off and dressing. She wasn't shy about watching me fairly closely while I dressed and I found it a bit of a turn on. Still in my underpants, I had an unbuttoned shirt on at this stage and reached to the bed for my trousers when I really noticed that her eyes were fixated on my crotch. I have always loved being nude in front of women and could feel some excitement building up here as the outline of my cock started growing lying on its side in my underwear. I was standing only half a meter in front of her letting her take in the view, neither of us were speaking at this point and I decided to let her watch it keep growing and see where it went. She was getting pretty excited and said she had never seen anything like this before, only a few photos in books away from her parents.

She moved one hand and with her fingers traced out its semi erect shape over my top of my briefs, this really made it jump to attention and its head popped up out of my underwear just coming to the top of my belly button. That made her giggle with a big smile on her face.

"Wow, that amazing" said Angie "can I uncover it?" she asked quietly.

"Sure go ahead" I said, she put a hand in each side of my undies and gently lowered them down to my knees.

This was a sight she said she had never seen before, she seemed to be awestruck. She wrapped one hand around it then started squeezing to see how strong it was. With her hand she pulled my cock down so it was horizontal, feeling it quite strongly resisting she said "Wow, that's big and really strong" then let it go, it sprung up and slapped my belly. I always thought it was fairly average size, but I have only ever been with woman before so had not experienced anything to compare it too. She did that few times, curiously watching and listening to it slap every time she let it go. Just for a laugh I wiggled my hips from side to side she was watching intently "Just amazing" she repeated several times as my cock swayed from side to side slapping on my belly. I think she was lost for words. Angie then took my cock and rubbing it very slowly like a slow hand job, almost like she knew what she was doing. It was nice to see her reaction but hard to believe this was her fist experience when she was playing with it, her touch was almost an experienced type of touch -- not an absolute beginner.

I asked her if she really a virgin that she a claimed and she responded by saying yes definitely and "...would you like to take a look?" I thought she would be a bit body shy but she actually turned out to be quite the opposite. Angie had a bit of an exhibitionist side to her. We both stood there for an awkward moment then she said "well...." That was my q so I wasted no time unbuttoning and taking her jeans down to her ankles to reveal a beautiful pink lace underwear. She giggled when I pulled the top of them back and looked down into her nicely trimmed bush. Then I pulled the leg band back and looked up into them with her still giggling.

With both hands I pulled them suddenly down to her feet. She then stepped out of them and lay back on the bed with her knees up and wide apart. I moved my head up for a much more detailed look that revealed a beautiful tight little pussy with small labia, a fully intact hymen, nice pink urethral opening, pink clit that was about the size of a peanut and a yellowish hood. She then pulled her knees back into her chest so she was showing off her whole perennial area to me. She said to me "I want you to get a good look, well, so what do you think?" I told her yes she was definitely still a virgin and she responded in a matter of fact way "See I told you so, I'm saving myself for wedding night so be careful and if you touch it don't break the glass!" I said I promised not to but also took that as an invitation. Angie had a way words that quite often made me laugh a bit. This was not the first virgin pussy I had seen but is was every bit as beautiful as the first I had seen a year earlier. I put the pad of my finger on her anus and circled it round several time making her giggle in the process.

I straightened both of her legs and admired her slit that was partially hiding a bit underneath her thinned out bush. Her peanut sized clit poking out the top just waiting to be teased and tasted. I asked her if she had ever had a Brazilian or been shaven down there. She said no that she had never tried it before but didn't like it too long and kept it trimmed herself using scissors. Surprisingly she quickly suggested that we could shave each other down there later on but we now we need to get moving. Wow, this was an amazing start to a great day. We both got dressed and left the hotel for the day's activity heading out to visit a butterfly and insect display. On the way out past the reception I saw Sherry and Gwen at the desk and mentioned to them that the light bulb had blown in the bathroom. Sherry smiled, thanked me for telling her and said that they would get onto it later. She asked me where I was from and we spent a few minutes with a bit of small talk before our taxi arrived.

After the butterfly, Insect and creepy crawly place, that was well worth the visit, we decided to head back both secretly anticipating the fun we had planned. We stopped in at a pizza hut restaurant for a bit of lunch and some conversation about some of each other's life experiences and general expectations etc. We stopped in at a supermarket and I bought a packet of shaving razors and small bottle of ky jelly and a hand held 2x magnification mirror and a packet of condoms. I probably wouldn't need them but just in case.

We got back to the hotel about 2.30 pm and Gwen gave me smile and wave as we walked through the reception area, she was by herself. We got into the hotel, the room was refreshing and air conditioned since we never switched it off. I was surprised the room attendants left it running as well. The bathroom light was still out but there was plenty coming in from the window so I thought I would remind them again in the morning. We decided to start with a relaxing bath and conversation.

With the bath half full I stripped off first and hopped in, Angie did the same and I caught the most beautiful view looking up into her pussy as she opened her leg and stepped over and in. This was the first time I had seen her topless with small B cup size breasts. We were having a really good conversation and she was saying what a nice feeling it was to be finally naked and so relaxing with a good friend. I was tickling and massaging her pussy a bit with my big toe being a bit careful about being too rough which gave me another erection then she bought her feet to up my cock to and gave me a foot job using the insteps in her feet for a few minutes. It was all very nice.

We got out of the bath and dried off after only about 15 minutes and went back and laid on the bed both on backs side by side, her hand on my cock rubbing me slowly and the pads of my index finger making circular patterns around the outside her vaginal opening. She was very wet and really enjoying this moment in time. It was a very magical experience. I bought my finger up and tasted her juices which were very sweet and tasty. I put my finger back between her legs to her wet patch here and bought it up to her lips where she had a taste of her own juices. She said that was quite tasty and did it again several times. I asked her if she had ever masturbated and she said she has touch herself a few times never had an orgasm from it. It was a bit taboo in her culture, which I found seemed to be that way with a lot of people from Asia. She certainly wasn't shy about anything we were doing though.

I got her to climb on top into a 69 position so we could pleasure each other a bit easer using our tongues. Her juices were really flowing now and so delicious and she was giving me really good head. It was hard to believe it was her first time giving head as well. One of her pussy hairs went to the back of my tongue, I got it out after a few second using my fingers. I told her that maybe could use the razors on each other now and she agreed as she also had one of my hair in her mouth. So I said I would shave her first and show her how to use them. This was not the first pussy I have shaven but it was the first and only virgin pussy I have ever done.

Angie lay nude with her head right at the back of the bed, a towel under her butt and her knees up and legs nice and wide apart. I concentrated on the right hand side and started at the slowly working my way down the bottom of her right labia. This took about 7 minutes, then I changed sides and started at the top of the left hand side and carefully worked my way down until I was finished there as well.

Then I got her to pull both legs back with her arm across the back of her knee so I could do her perineum and around her lovely little rose bud.

After about 20 minutes I had finished I straightened her legs and looked at her now naked slit. It was a thing of beauty and a very good job. I gave her the hand held mirror to check herself out, she pulled both her legs up high and had a good look, she seemed quite intrigued by her own anatomy. I removed the towel from under her butt and took it to the bathroom emptying her pubic hair into the small open top rubbish bin. When I came out of the bathroom she was still examining her pussy with the mirror. Next I put the towel down on the bed and lay back waiting my turn.

Angie started with a new razor and slowly started removing the hair above my cock.

This is the first time I had ever been shaved there it and gave me quite an erection again. My cock is not hairy but does have a few strays growing out of the shaft, Angie still nude, her ass pointing towards the door, one hand holding the head of my cock between her thumb and forefinger, the other hand with the razor shaving off a few strays with the razor when I heard a funny sound -- like a key being inserted into a lock, the door suddenly flew open and in walked Sherry looking towards the bathroom with a replacement bulb in her hand. The door shut behind then she must have seen us out of the corner of her eye. She stopped, turned and looked directly at us, getting a really good view of Angie's naked and newly shaven posterior and my erection being shaved only 3 meters away.

Poor Sherry, standing there for a few seconds with a light bulb in her hand, her brain trying to process what she was seeing with this completely unexpected sight for us all. Her eyes wide and mouth wide open, momentarily stunned by what she what she was taking in. Angie had suddenly stopped what we were doing and we were all in a bit of a shock staring at each other. There was absolutely nothing we could do to cover ourselves up. So after about 5 second or so we all just started up again.

Sherry was the first to speak while still staring at us "So sorry, I thought you were out for the day and I should have knocked! I will go" Then I said, "No problem, we really need the light in the bathroom going so please do it since you are here. " What else could I say? I wanted to make it clear that there was no offence taken or intended. Angie seeing that I was not bothered didn't say anything, smiled and gave small snigger at me and carried on. My erection had deflated but that was ok. It was good that Angie she saw the funny side of this and was more of an exhibitionist than I realised.

I'm not sure what the statistics are for people getting interrupted during sexual activity but this was my 4th time in 12 years that I remember, I didn't really get used to it but you soon learn there was no point in worrying about it afterwards and is much less embarrassing with strangers than it happening with people you know.

Sherry then said "I'm going to do this" and carried onto the bathroom. I think we were all a little bit embarrassed but I didn't want to ruin the moment so we carried on. What done is done -- no point in worrying about it now and if they are a complete stranger and you are going to be gone in a few days then who cares anyway?

With Angie now shaving round the base of my cock and lightly going over my balls, I kept looking at the bathroom door. The shaving job was a bit of a rough finish but ok for a first time. Then Sherry yelled out "I have finished, is it ok if I come out now?". So I responded "Yes its all fine as long as you don't mind what you see, we are not embarrassed so you don't need to be."

So she came out from the bathroom looking at us with the blown bulb in her hand. Then, surprisingly and in a friendly said "You don't mind then if I stay and watch then?" Angie gave an approving smile and so I said we would love to have her stay. After a couple of minutes my erection returned and Sherry standing there watching us said "Its really big, Asian women don't like it too big." Angie seemed pretty happy with it anyway and I never thought is was bigger than average. I just said 'Its not that big, probably about average' and carried on.

Trying to make a bit of an awkward situation more relaxed I noticed the wedding ring on Sherry's hand again and asked how long she had been married. She said 4 years, not taking her eyes off my cock while she was speaking, but her husband was in the navy and she hadn't seen him for 3 months and he wasn't due home for another 2 months. Then she elaborated on that saying that she and her husband would often also shave each other every week when he was home and sometime she would get a Brazilian while he was away. I told her this was Angie's first time at shaving, Sherry then got a bit less shy and a bit more interested, she came in for a closer look at what Angie was doing and gave her a few pointers by taking the razor from her and demonstrating a bit more on me. Sherry certainly had some experience in this and redid the part above my cock which left a really smooth piece of skin. Angie said she had finish this area and now I was to pull my legs back so she could do my butt as I did to her. With Sherry's help after a five minutes it was all done.

Just for interests sake I said to Sherry 'What do you think of the job I did on Angie', with that Angie laid back on the bed and so Sherry could have a look, Sherry moved Angie's leg and separated Angie's labia and checked the whole area, pulled back both legs to look at her butt said I had missed a spot and pointed to a few small stray hairs around her around her anus. She also pointed to Angie's intact hymen and commented "Oh you still virgin". I think Angie was just showing off. With Angie lying back again with her knees high over her chest I finished that area and 3 small strokes and Sherry's nod of approval. Then Sherry told Angie that it will need to be done again in four days time to stop it getting itchy. I said to Sherry maybe she could come back in four days time to help, she smiled and said it depended on the time of day as to what her schedule was but she would like to think about it. "We will talk about it on Friday morning" she said, and then "I really have to go, I have job to do, I will be away for the next two days, my days off" and with that she was out the door.

The time was about 4pm and moving on, we cleaned up the hair off the towel and lay on the bed naked side by side again. Angie said to me that she really wanted to watch me ejaculate since she had never seen that before, only in a movie. Angie's hand playing with cock and my fingers getting wet again from Angie's pussy. I got back up and bought the small bottle of ky jelly over, putting some around my shaft and settling back to teach Angie how to do a proper hand job, I told her to watch as I started stroking my shaft with the speed and pressure that I wanted her to repeat. I got one of her hands so she was cupping my balls and tickling them with her finger tips. This felt extra nice. After a minute I got her other hand and put it on my cock so she could take over stroking me.

NotPink
NotPink
20 Followers
12