Masturbating in the New Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The climax radiated through her entire body, seemingly spread to her very skeleton itself, and left a soft, fuzzy sensation in her head. Sweat clung to her skin as well as the chair, ever conspicuous on her flesh in the air conditioned room.

Both Tomi and Lian were becoming fatigued at this point, but a fire of lust still burned in each of their chests. Lian waited for his boss to come down, and then got up with his firm member in hand.

He looked deep into Tomi's eyes, waiting for the permission to stick it in. Her pussy twitched again at the idea, desired for more, even after the orgasm that had just ripped through her, but she had to shake her head.

"Not here," she told him, sounding a little disappointed, herself.

"But... but a second ago..." he stammered in reply, not understanding her logic. Why was actual intercourse in the office too far?

"It's not about that," Tomi went on, reading his mind. "I'm not on birth control and I don't have a condom on me. Do you?"

"Oh," Lian said, it all clicking together now. "No, I don't. We're at work, so I didn't think to..."

Tomi straightened up in the chair and laughed. "Yeah, I assumed that was the case. So instead of doing something even more risky than we just did, why don't you come back to my place?"

"Yes, absolutely," Lian agreed instantly, pulling his pants up over his softening cock. "I'd love to."

The two of them took some time to clean the office and make sure everything was the same as before they had started their fuck-session. Tomi took a wet paper towel to the juices in the carpet, and they were pretty much ready to go. She mentally patted herself on the back for having the foresight to swallow earlier; otherwise, that could have made the situation much more difficult.

Lian called up a car for them through an app on his phone, not really wanting to deal with the subway at this late hour. Then they turned the lights off, locked up, and went down to the sidewalk. The heat outside was much worse than in the office, even at night, so both Tomi and Lian were relieved when their ride pulled up.

The car was decently nice and the driver didn't appear to be a burgeoning serial killer, which was a plus. When they were comfortably seated in the back, the driver pulled out onto the street. The two of them reclined an obscure pop songs played softly through the speakers and the driver eased into a playful rant about a movie he'd recently seen.

Tomi worried that the smell of sex hovered around them, and since there had been no way for them to take a shower before leaving, that worry was kinda justified. Luckily the aroma didn't waft to the front seat. In fact, it was essentially overpowered by that particular smell of ride-service cars: one indicative of air-fresheners layered on top of another. The driver kept going in his one-sided conversation as if he were talking to himself, hardly noticing their presence.

Lian was getting antsy after everything they'd done, and his proximity to Tomi didn't help any. All he could think of was her mouth on his cock, and how her taste lingered on his tongue. He wanted to pick up where they left off and finally bury himself into her depths. Lian couldn't remember the last time he was this worked up about sex. The drive couldn't end soon enough for him.

"You just can't wait to get to my place, huh?" Tomi said to him, quietly so the driver wouldn't be able to hear her over his own voice. Lian turned to her suddenly, squinting his eyes at how well she could tell what he was thinking. "Was I really that good?" she went on, unable to stop herself from teasing him.

"'Good' would be an understatement. I'm honestly impressed. That 'stud' towards the end was a nice touch."

Tomi chuckled, nuzzling into him. "Well, thank you. I do try."

Lian returned her affection with a peck on her lips, then put his hand over hers.

"But, I have to know... " he said, becoming more serious. "What made, you know—" Lian dropped to a whisper, "—what made you take off your panties to begin with?"

Tomi pondered this for a moment, a finger quizzically covering her mouth. "Hmm. I guess I wanted to see how you'd react. Well, to be more accurate, I wanted to see if my intuitions about you were right." She shrugged. "Plus, I thought it'd be a hot thing to do."

"And what were your intuitions?"

"I was of the mind that you were interested in me but couldn't build up enough courage to take the initiative."

Lian clicked his tongue. "When you say it like that, it sounds a little wimpy on my part."

"So I was right, then?"

"Oh yeah, spot on. I just thought you wouldn't think twice about a guy like me who doesn't really stand out at all. I don't really have many impressive traits. And, of course, you're my boss, so there's a lot of issues there."

Tomi moved to hold Lian's chin in her hand. "Oh, honey, that isn't true in the slightest. You have an incredibly body, and you're a very diligent worker to boot. Any woman would be lucky to have you," she suddenly took on a more mischievous tone, "would be happy to have you between their legs. You did quite a good job yourself"

"You aren't the only one who gives it their all in every aspect of life," Lian said with a smug smile. In the front, the driver kept going with his little triad, none the wiser to the separate conversation taking place behind him.

Tomi looked out the window. They were getting closer to her apartment, but it would still be some time until the car got there. The streets were lit with that unique yellow and neon glow given off by the shop windows, coupled with lonely lights shining above the road. She too was becoming impatient, could hardly wait to continue what they'd begun, so she began rubbing Lian's thigh.

"Don't make a noise," she told him quietly, using her other hand to unzip his pants. Lian's cock slipped out already partially erect. It took a couple of pumps from Tomi's hand for him to get fully hard.

"What if the driver sees us?" he hissed, though made no attempt to stop her.

"What did I say about making noise?" she joked in response. Tomi silently drooled into her palm and used it to lube up his thick member. "Honestly, there's no need to worry. Let your dick do the thinking right now. It knows what it wants."

Lian didn't believe it would be worth it to fight her. Not to mention, the handjob felt wonderful to his anxious body. Now he didn't have to wait to get back to Tomi's place to get some relief; she was going to pleasure while there were in transit. Getting a handjob in the back of someone else's car was reckless, he had no doubts about that. Only, it was too sexy for him to want her to stop.

Tomi 's hand slid over his manhood as storefronts passed in the windows. She slipped her other hand under her skirt and lightly rubbed her clit. Anyone who looked into the back seat could have seen what she was doing, but as it was New York and late, so not a single person gave even a lingering glance their way. In a way, it was like they were completely alone—except for the monologuing driver, that is.

"—but the thing about Strange is, the guy could've mopped the floor with Thanos," the driver went on while Tomi continued to stimulate Lian and herself with her hands. His eyes stayed resolutely on the road, never wavering for a second. "I mean, Strange can make those sparkling portals, right? And we know he can cut off limbs if he closes them on you, right? So why didn't he just cut Thanos' big Grimace head with a portal in the first place?"

These inane ramblings evaporated to nothingness in Lian's ears. His attention was centered on Tomi's soft palm and the way her fingers curled around him. Lian had to take long, deep breathes to prevent himself from openly panting in the back seat. His cock throbbed as Tomi continued to pleasure him, and he pressed his back up against the soft cushion, arching to the pleasure.

"I'm going to come if you keep this up," he whispered.

Before he could say anything else, Tomi moved her hand down his shaft and, in a flash, gripped the base tightly. Lian shuddered, his cock throbbing to the pressure, utterly halting his release.

"We can't have that, now can we?" she said, her fingers tormenting his member. "You're going to have to hold on until we arrive. Then, you can pound me as hard as you like. But right now you need to be patient."

"I'm.. always patient," Lian told her, wincing.

Tomi took her hand off him and stopped her rubbing her clit, passively noting how she'd soiled her panties with vaginal juices. "I know. But it can't hurt to remind you."

Lian let out a sigh of relief, and had just enough time to zip his pants back up before the car came to a stop in front of a classy apartment complex.

"Here we are folks," the driver said. "Safe and sound." He turned his head around them. "You know, you two were such great passengers. Not many people let me go off on tangents like that/" He laughed. "I nearly forgot how good it feels to be able to vent."

Tomi sent a surreptitious look in Lian's direction. "No problem. It was a joy."

"Oh, you flatter." The driver said with an innocent smile. "Anyway, have a nice night."

Tomi thanked him again and then the two of them got out of the car. The driver sped off without knowing a single thing about what had transpired in his back seat.

"That was... very interesting," Lian said with a tinge of humor as the car sped away.

"It's not over yet, Lian." Tomi told him, slapping his ass. "We still have the whole night ahead of us."

He raised an eyebrow. "All night?"

"'Till the sunlight spills onto my bed, honey." Tomi led him to the entrance of the opulent, art deco building, her arm wrapped snugly around his waist. They pressed up against each other all the way up the elevator and down the hallway to her apartment.

Tomi fumbled with the key for a second as a surprise-attack of nerves gripped at her, but she was eventually able to slip the door open. She flicked the lights on once inside, and hastily shut her door.

"I suppose we're past the point of having a drink?" she inquired, walking from the small foyer to the kitchen.

Lian sidled up to her, rubbed his hands on her shoulders. "I'd say so."

Tomi pulled him in, placed a lingering, impassioned kiss on his lips. "That's what I thought." Lian began unbuttoning his shirt while continuing to twirl his tongue around hers. The arousal from earlier resurfaced in Tomi's loins. Her pussy tingled to his touch while she moved to take off her blouse.

The two of them had shed all their clothes by the time they made it to Tomi's bedroom. Lian took the initiative now and pushed his boss to her back on the unmade bed, his cock pointing straight out towards her. Tomi impatiently pulled the top shelf of the bedside table open, probing for one of the condoms in there. Her fingers closed around a small plastic wrapper and they were good to go.

Lian pressed his covered member to her slit, teasing her so that she'd be well lubed up before he plunged in. Tomi squirmed on the sheets as his head rubbed her entrance, residual effects of her terrible relationship with Shaun, her last boyfriend, crumbling to the ocean of her mind, were replaced by the unalloyed ecstasy.

Tomi's worked-up body responded quickly to Lian's affections. it didn't take long for her juices to glisten on her pussy-lips. Content with effect he was having on her, Lian slid his thick cock into her warm, waiting walls. Tomi released an animal groan as she felt herself being spread open after the agonizing drought that was her last three months.

"That's it, baby, all the way to the base. Give it to me."

Lian pulled out half-way, dragging his head along her folds, then thrust back in so deep his balls slapped against her ass.

"Yes!" she cried out. "Fuck me!"

Lian gave it to her hard and slow. Tomi's pussy gripped his member for dear life, meeting his thrusts by pushing her hips back. Her face became a rictus of pleasure, contorting every time he filled her up with his shaft.

Lian's muscular arms held onto her hips to add extra power, causing her breasts to bounce to the rhythm of their sex. When Lian leaned in to kiss her again, he moved a hand up to massage one of those glorious orbs, the same tits that were recently wrapped around his cock. The softness was like that of the finest feather pillow, though her stiff nipples protruded from the middle of them.

He tweaked one of Tomi's nipples, relishing the way she moaned harder into his mouth. Tomi felt up Lian's chest as he focused on hers, though she marveled at his for very different reasons. The sculpted pecs were so erotic and strangely comforting. It was one of those infrequent instances when Tomi very much appreciated the presence of a "big, strong man".

Lian kept pushing into her, sending jolts of electric ecstasy through her body and releasing a flood of dopamine in her brain (as well as, perhaps, some oxytocin). The jolts gradually increased in intensity and then concentrated into one massive orgasm that caused her walls spasm on Lian's manhood.

"Ooh, yes!" she shouted as her legs seized up and her climax exploded from her pussy. The cry of delight rebounded on the walls and seemed to double in volume, probably waking up a few neighbors.

Tomi's spasms, along with her sensual moans brought Lian to climax as well. He made one last thrust into her warmth, and his seed rose from his balls, then spurted out in thick jets while Tomi's pussy continued to massage him with spasm through the condom.

Their orgasms subsiding, Lian collapsed onto his boss' heaving chest, his softening cock still inside her. They stayed like this for a while, listening to the muted sounds from the streets below, sweat cold on their flesh. Lian didn't want to pull out just yet, and nor did Tomi. They desired simply to cuddle with their bodies still connected in that intimate way.

With her composure recovered, Tomi stroked the hair of her wonderful mentee and stared vacantly at the ceiling, a part of him remaining inside her. Somewhere the air conditioning kicked in and started to make it's gentle noises. After five or so minutes, Lian rolled off his lover and reluctantly let his aching cock slide out.

As she had not been entirely drained of energy by her orgasm, Tomi propped herself up on the bed and removed the condom for later disposal. For the moment, though, Tomi took this opportunity to finish the night of spoiling Lian by giving him a clean up blow-job.

"I'm going to get addicted to you if you keep this up," he told when she was done.

Tomi smiled. "Good. I like having you around."

Lian cuddled up with her once more and, jointly, the pair gazed up at the abstract patterns unintentionally made in the ceiling.

"'Going all night was kinda an overeager idea, huh?" Lian said after a period of meditative silence.

"Eh, we still technically have time. It'll be awhile before the sun comes up."

"You want to keep going?' he asked with a chuckle.

"Sure, there's some... things I haven't been able to try out yet. We can consider this a rest period."

"A rest period. Got it." They dipped into the silence again until Lian added, "Monday's going to be pretty weird."

Tomi snorted. "Yes, Monday at work will be weird." She then adopted that mischievous affect now familiar to Lian. "But Monday night will more than make up for it."

12