Masturbating with Mom’s Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

I waited and listened for the inevitable. Then, I heard them walking up the stairs. I heard them talking as they climbed the stairs. Then, I heard my mother's and Carrie's high heels clicking along the travertine, tile floors while approaching my mother's bedroom.

'Click, click, click, clickety click. Click, click, click, clickety click.'

"Joe where are you? Joe? Joey, I'm home. I hope you're decent because I have Carrie with me," said my mother with a dirty laugh. "Actually, I hope he's not decent," said my mother. "I've always wanted to see his naked cock. I've always wanted to see his huge erection. If my husband had my son's stiff prick, I never would have divorced him," she said with a dirty laugh.

Carrie laughed, too.

"Well, perfect timing," said Carrie. "Since Joe isn't home, perhaps we can have sex. I'm horny for you. I'd love to eat your pussy, Samantha," said her best friend.

'What? Carrie wanted to eat my mother's pussy. I never pegged them for lesbian lovers. Bad enough that they're both whores but also, they're bi-sexual whores, as well,' I thought. 'Wow!'

"I'd love for you to eat my pussy, Carrie," said my mother. "And I'd love to fuck you with my big, black dildo," said my mother to her best friend. "Now that we have some alone time without Joe being here, maybe we can have sex."

`# # #

As soon as my mother opened her bedroom door, she saw me naked on her bed with an opened, Playboy magazine, her used panties haphazardly partially tucked under her pillow, a tube of lubricant, and a box of tissues.

"Joe," she said looking from my naked cock to look at Carrie for her reaction to seeing my naked prick! Staring at me, she looked back at me before saying anything more. Then, she asked the obvious question. "What are you doing on my bed," she said as if she didn't know and couldn't tell what he was doing?

My mother laughed while clearly knowing what I was doing on her bed.

"He's playing with himself while holding and sniffing your used panties and while looking at topless and naked women," said Carrie.

Carrie laughed.

"I'm handcuffed to your bed," I said partially raising my handcuffed hands. "Not knowing that I'd be sticking my hand behind your bed, Keith must have set a trap that was intended for you," I said. "No doubt, with you handcuffed to the bed, he wanted to have bondage sex with you."

As if they had never seen a naked man before, Carrie and my mother stared down at all they could see of my erect, naked cock. Showing them both my naked prick made me horny. Unbelievably, feeling awkward about being helplessly handcuffed to her bed, I was suddenly more embarrassed than I was sexually excited.

Even if I wasn't handcuffed, unable to hide all of my erect prick with my hand, my stiff dick was so big and so hard that I was unable to flatten it forward and down to cover it with my hand. As if it was a flagpole without a flag, my erect prick stood straight up at full attention. With my mother and Carrie both seeing my naked prick, it even grew bigger and harder. My prick throbbed and pulsated to their sexual stares.

"My God, Joe, you have such a big dick," said Carrie while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips as if she was imagining blowing me.

My mother sat next to me on her bed.

"Don't be shy, Joe. Don't be embarrassed. Don't be ashamed," said my mother. "You should be proud of your big dick," she said with another dirty laugh while staring down at my throbbing and pulsating cock.

With me unable to move my handcuffed hands to cover myself, at their voyeuristic mercy, my mother and Carrie continued staring at my naked prick. Unable to cover my cock or to flatten it with my handcuffed hands, my stiff prick jumped to full attention again. Something that I had longed to do, I couldn't believe that I was finally and totally naked not only in front of my mother but also in front of Carrie, too.

"My God," she gasped as if she had just notice how big my prick was. "You have such a big cock," she said with a laugh while looking up at me before staring back down at my naked prick. "Where did that come from? Your father was Irish and he had a small penis. If he had a cock as big and as hard as your stiff prick, I never would have divorced him," she said with another dirty laugh.

Then, sexually surprising me, she did something that I never thought that she'd sexually do. She wrapped her long, slim fingers around my stiff prick. My mother took me in her hand and fondled the head of my prick while staring up at me. Then, she slowly stroked my erect, naked prick with her manicured fingertips.

Never imagining how good it would feel for my mother to hold my prick while stroking my prick, I wanted to cum for my mother. Then, stroking me faster and harder, when I felt the sudden urge to cum, I panicked. Not ready to cum, I didn't want to cum just yet. I didn't want to cum when helplessly handcuffed to my mother's bed.

"Mom! Don't," I said in alarm. "You'll make me cum," while hoping that she wouldn't stop stroking my prick and would continue masturbating me.

Even though I couldn't wait for my mother and Carrie to watch me cum, I hoped that one of them or both of them would take me in their mouths while I was cumming. I'd love to cum in my mother's mouth as much as I'd love to cum in Carrie's mouth. Yet, having no sexual control, with me helplessly handcuffed to her bed, and with her suddenly empowered as if she was my Dominatrix, my mother had all of the sexual control over me. I was at her sexual mercy.

'I'd love to cum for not only my mother but also for her best friend, too,' I thought. 'I wished my hands were free from me to masturbate in front of them. I wished I could touch them and feel them through their clothes while cumming. I wished that I could strip them both naked and have my wicked, sexual way with their naked bodies.'

She laughed. Instead of stopping stroking me, she stroked me even faster. She stroked me even harder. Determined for me to cum, she was giving me a hand job while Carrie watched with obvious, sexual arousal. I watched Carrie move her hand beneath her short skirt to rub her pussy through her panties.

"Wasn't that what you were trying to do, cum in a tissue while feeling and sniffing my panties," said my mother.

My mother abruptly let go of my stiff prick to stand. Then, shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, she stood and raised her short skirt and reached underneath to remove her panties. She lifted her short skirt high enough and held it in place long enough to deliberately expose her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy to me. Then, as if I was Tom Jones on stage singing 'Mama told me not to come,' she removed her panties and tossed them to me.

"Here's a fresh pair of my panties for you to sniff," she said with a dirty laugh.

'Dumbfounded, I couldn't believe that my mother gave me a fresh pair of her panties to sniff,' I thought. 'I only wished my hands were free for me to touch her used panties, feel her used panties, and sniff her used panties.

Then, shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, Carrie stood and reached under her short skirt and removed her panties, too. In the way that Samantha removed her panties, Carrie removed her panties in the same way, too. She held her short skirt up high enough and held it in place long enough to expose her black, trimmed pussy to me. Not only did I see my mother's naked cunt but also, I saw Carrie's naked cunt, too. Once my hands are free, I'll be masturbating over seeing their naked pussies for the rest of my perverted life.

"Here's my panties, too, Joe," said Carrie with a dirty laugh.

'Now, with two, fresh pair of panties on the bed, I can't wait to masturbate. I can't wait to cum,' I thought. 'Hoping that she had the handcuff keys, I only wished my mother would release me.'

# # #

Carrie sat on the other side of the bed next to me. In the way that my mother took my naked prick in her soft hand, Carrie took my erect cock in her warm hand. She fondled the head of my cock while slowly stroking me. Always wanting her to masturbate me but never thinking that she'd stroke my cock, her soft, warm hand felt so good on my prick.

Finally, my mother opened her nightstand drawer and found keys to the handcuffs. She unlocked the handcuffs and removed them from both of my wrists. Then, further sexually shocking me, she stood to remove her top. Giving me a striptease show, she unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt and allowed that to fall to her feet. Then, she reached around her to unhook her D cup bra. While staring at me to watch my sexual reaction to seeing her naked breasts, she removed one bra strap before removing the other.

Then, while holding her bra cups in place, she removed one and then removed the other. Showing me her naked breasts and big, erect nipples, she stood before me topless. Having already removed her panties, she was naked. My mother was naked. I couldn't believe my mother was naked. Again, I'll be constantly and continually masturbating over seeing my mother naked for the rest of my life.

Following suit, Carrie stood to give me a striptease, too. She lifted her top up and over her barely B cup, albeit shapely breasts. Then, in the way that my mother had done, she unbuttoned, unzipped, and allowed her skirt to slide to her feet. Finally, she reached around her to unhook and remove her bra. With her already having removed her panties, she was naked. I couldn't believe that they were both naked. I couldn't wait to masturbate over my mother and her friend giving me a naked striptease show of their beautiful bodies.

With her on one side and my mother on the other side of me, they sat next to me on the bed. Then, falling back, they cuddled my naked body while touching and feeling me everywhere. I felt and fondled my mother's big breasts while rubbing and fingering Carrie's naked pussy. I rubbed her clit while finger fucking her. I masturbated Carrie while my mother stroked and sucked my cock.

"Joe. Oh, my God, Joe. Don't stop rubbing my clit. Don't stop finger fucking my pussy. Rub my clit faster. Finger fuck me deeper. Don't stop masturbating me. Don't stop. I'm cumming, Joe. I'm cumming," said Carrie.

While I had my wicked, sexual way with my mother's naked breasts and my mother continued sucking my cock, I masturbated Carrie. As soon as Carrie had a sexual orgasm with my fingers, I removed my stiff prick from my mother's mouth and I masturbated her. I rubbed her clit while finger fucking her pussy and sucking her erect nipples. After watching me masturbate her best friend, it didn't take my mother long to cum, too.

"Jesus Joe. You've made mommy so wet. Don't stop masturbating me. Please don't stop masturbating me. I need to cum. Make me cum, Joe. Give mommy a sexual orgasm with your fingers. Rub my clit harder. Finger fucked her pussy deeper. That's it. Right there. I'm cumming, Joe. Mommy is cumming," she said.

After I gave Carrie and my mother sexual orgasms by masturbating them, it was time for Carrie and my mother to give me a sexual orgasm. They moved halfway down the bed. Then, they took me in their hands before taking my stiff prick in their mouths. They took turns blowing me. They took turns sucking my cock.

# # #

As soon as I exploded cum in their mouths, they mounted me. First my mother mounted me and then Carrie mounted me. If it wasn't enough that I was having sexual intercourse with my mother, I couldn't believe that I was having sexual intercourse with Carrie, too. My first-time having sex, where most first-timers have sex in the backseat of their car after their senior prom, my first-time having sex was with my mother and her best friend in my mother's bedroom and on my mother's bed.

'Something that I'll always remember, my first-time having sex, I can't believe that I'm having sex with my MILF of a mother and my mother's sexy best friend. Again, I'll be masturbating over having sex with the both of them for the rest of my life,' I thought.

When I mounted my mother, she reached between her legs and took my hard cock in her hand before moving it to her already wet pussy. Making out with her while French kissing her, she returned my French kisses with her deep, wet kissing. Slowly humping her, I made love to my mother. Then, humping her faster and harder, I fucked her. I couldn't believe that I was fucking my mother.

Tired of just watching us having sex, Carrie wanted to have a turn with me. Pushing my mother away, she mounted me. In the way that my mother took my erect prick in her hand before sticking it in her pussy, Carrie did the same.

Making out with Carrie, we made love. I couldn't believe that I not only made love to my mother but now I was making love to Carrie, too. Then, humping her harder and humping her faster, we were fucking. I was fucking Carrie in the way that I had fucked my mother. She was fucking me in the way that my mother had fucked me, too.

# # #

We continued having sex for the next two-years until I met Veronica. A beautiful, tall, and shapely redhead with the perfect body, she was instantly sexually attracted to me and I was immediately sexually attracted to her. We had sex on the first date and never stopped having sex. Married within six months, my mother continued living with and having a lesbian, sexual relationship with Carrie.

THE END

12