Masturbation Club Pt. 01

Story Info
A club for ladies to play together.
1.9k words
4.57
20.6k
24
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,823 Followers

I was feeling out of sorts. Moving to this new city had been good for her husband's career, but for me, it left all of my friends behind. I did not make friends easily, being something of an introvert, so it was a lonely life I was leading.

I was just about to go shopping when the was a knock on the door. I opened it, and a woman, who looked to be in her early 40s, was standing on the stoop, smiling.

"Hi, I'm Beth Fowler, my husband and I just moved in next door, and I thought it would be nice to meet our neighbors."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Susan Watson," I replied.

I invited her in, I guess shopping could wait. At the kitchen table, I poured out some coffee, and we got to know each other. Beth was 40, the same age as me, no kids, her husband had to work long hours at the company he owned, and being that they were well off, Beth didn't need to work.

I told her my story, about how my husband had to move us here for his job, and how lonely it had been for the past 6 months since we'd moved. As we talked, Beth seemed to be a lot of fun, and she said, "Well, how about if we are friends?"

"That sounds great, since we are now officially friends, let's go out for lunch."

At the Highlighter diner, we talked some more, and I felt a deep affection starting to take root. Beth and I would go shopping, out to lunch, or just sit around for a while in the afternoon, talking. We got together almost every day, except on Tuesdays, because that was the day that she said she went to her club meetings. She never said what the club was and I didn't want to pry but one day I asked her and she said it was just a bunch of her friends that got together and fooled around. She didn't say anything more than that so I just forgot about it.

Over the months we got to be very close friends and sometimes she would start joking around about sex and how that seeing we hardly ever saw our husbands we had to keep each other company. One time on the way home from lunch she said she had to stop and pick up some batteries to keep her "little friend" happy, and she gave me a little wink as she said it.

With all the hours my husband was working I had started to masturbate again, something I hadn't done since high school. I would fill the tub and in the warm water, I would slowly get myself off just using my hand, but after dropping Beth off that afternoon I felt really horny and before I knew it I was naked in the living room fingering myself to one of the best orgasms I'd had in years.

I didn't get dressed right away and before the afternoon was over I'd done it 2 more times. I felt great and my husband even commented on how happy I was when he got home. He was too tired to want sex and went right to bed and I thought that I'd seduce him in the morning but he said he was running late and had to get to work. I worked myself over in the shower and then didn't dress right away and did it one more time at the kitchen table.

Later when I picked up Beth she said maybe I would like to come to one of her Tuesday meetings. When I asked what she and her friends did she just smiled and said they did what I did at the kitchen table that morning. When my mouth opened and I started blushing she said not to worry about it.

"When I came around the side of the house, I could see the window that looks out from the kitchen table and watching you with your hand buried in your crotch, totally nude, was very stimulating. Watching you in the midst of orgasm, I had to go home, and finger myself off, I was really warmed up! I want to introduce you to my friends, they all masturbate at least once a day just to break up the boredom of being home all the time. When I saw you working yourself over like that, l knew it was time to ask you if I wanted to join the club."

Blushing furiously, I told her that it had just been a spur of the moment thing and that I didn't think I needed to join her club.

Beth gave me a smile, and said, "Ok, but think about it Susan, if you ever want to come along, let me know, the invitation still stands."

In the following weeks whenever I had my hands in my pussy I would think about Beth's invitation. Somehow it would always make me hornier and I would cum almost instantly. Finally, I called Beth and asked if the invitation was still open.

"Certainly, you can come with me the next Tuesday. Of course, the decision as to whether you want to stay and become a club member is entirely up to you. I will not pressure you into doing anything you are not ready for."

The following Tuesday came and when Beth picked me up at ten in the morning, she said, "I told my friends about you, they are eager to meet you and let me repeat, you are not obliged to do anything you don't want to do."

When we got to the house that was hosting the meeting that week there were five other women there already. They all looked to be in their thirties and forties and after introductions were made they invited us into their card game. Beth explained that they usually played strip poker and I could join them if I wanted, but I declined and just sat off to the side and watched them.

It didn't take long and amongst the jokes, laughing and giggling the clothes started flying. The hostess Mira was the first to lose all her clothes and she got up from the table and asked if I'd help her in the kitchen making some drinks. I had not seen another nude person besides my husband since college and I was more embarrassed than she was. She acted like nothing out of the ordinary was going on and didn't seem to mind that she was naked in front of someone she'd only met an hour before.

By the time we finished making the drinks and went back into the living room Beth was the only one that had any clothes on and all she was wearing was her bra. Now not only was I the only one still dressed but as I looked around I saw that I was the only one that had any hair on her pussy. Everyone else was completely shaved.

Beth came over and took the tray out of my hands and told me to sit down and just enjoy myself. The hostess had disappeared and when she came back she had a basket full of vibrators and dildos plus some other stuff that I didn't recognize.

Mira said, "Pick your partner, ladies, and let's enjoy!"

Each woman in turn looked through the basket until she found something to her liking and then sat on one of the chairs or couches.

Beth sat down on the floor right in front of me and spread her legs wide. She took the vibrator she had and put it in her mouth, sucking on it, slicking it up, then she aimed it straight at her spread open pussy and slid it in. Her eyes flared wide as she looked me right in the eye and then turned it on.

"Mmm, mmmm, Mmmmm," she murmured and I see her pick up a rhythm as she worked the vibrator in and out, the expression on her face and her cries of pleasure showed she was really enjoying this.

I looked around and all the other women all had a toy or two, pleasuring themselves with abandon. I watched with wonderment as Mary Jo, the 45-year-old real estate agent, slid a butt plug up her tight little ass, then masturbated wildly with a big 9-inch dildo.

Mira, the 39-year-old hostess, was riding a propped-up dildo while she grasped her big boobs, teasing her nipples.

Liz, the 48-year-old divorcee, was wielding a double dildo that was shaped like a horseshoe, and she was pumping her pussy and her asshole at the same time, her face a mask of hungry lust.

Bobbie, 42, and Terri, 44, were sitting, facing each other, and they were riding a double dildo, their legs scissored together, humping toward each other as they pumped back and forth.

The sound of squelches, grunts, and cries of pleasure filled the room. I was embarrassed but at the same time, I could feel my pussy getting wetter. When Beth moaned, growled, and shook in orgasm, I couldn't stand it any longer and yanked my clothes off, throwing them aside, desperate to get my fingers to my crotch.

As I reached for the target, Beth gave me a big smile, and cooed, "Let me take care of your need."

Laying back, I spread my thighs wide, Beth gave me that smile, she pulled the vibrator out of her snatch, and slowly slid it into me. The vibrator that had just brought her off, I could feel the juices of her lust, and the warmth of her pussy that had been wrapped around the vibrator.

"Feel that baby, feel how hot and wet my cunt was."

The vibrations as she pumped it in and out were something else, I want roaring over, letting out sheer howls of pleasure as I came, writhing and squealing with pleasure.

It was a great day and after that first orgasm, it just powered us all up. It turned me on so much, to be naked with other women, all of us masturbating ourselves wildly, and hearing cries of orgasm, mine included, as we went at it several more times, all of us orgasming over and over.

Beth explained that they had been doing this for years and looked toward Tuesdays as the highlight of their week. None of them were full-on lesbians, just Bi ladies who liked being naked and cumming together in more ways than one. Since then I've become a permanent member and just like the rest now shave my pussy. Beth showed me how she did hers and in the shower, she shaved me the first time, and after, it turned into a couple of hours of pure pleasure as we masturbated together, the erotic feeling of being bald powered up our orgasms, and we both filled my bedroom with howls of sheer climatic joy as we played, finally getting exhausted after a string of orgasms.

After that, we always get in the shower together when we need shaving, so we can enjoy our after-shower time. I have my own vibrator for my pleasure at home, when we are in the midst of ramming ourselves, we like to swap, it makes it extra enjoyable to know that the vibrator that was just ramming Beth's sweet pussy is now ramming mine, and vice versa. I'm now spending most of my time naked around the house when my husband isn't home and I know I'm having a lot more fun than I used to.

I'm working up the courage to use a butt plug while I dildo myself at our next club meeting. After all my life as an anal virgin, I shiver with the idea of both of my holes filled at the same time.

groomleader
groomleader
2,823 Followers